[Bugs & Known Issues] Noticeable Drop in Battery Life and System Update looping

[ Promote]
64 2 |
05:58, Jun-09-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hello Php!!!

I just purchased my REDMI NOTE 5 AI in Megamall, out of the box the battery life is around 60% not even connected to the internet we were just testing and checking the MIUI features i can see the numbers drop on the battery ... that bothered me a lot from 60% down to 50% in less than an hour is that normal?

Then when we got home we connected it to the wifi, system update is available it went up to 70% then it went down again to 13% since yesterday up until now the update is running.. anyone else having this problem?

Hope to hear from MIUI family i am new w Xiaomi thanks!
Favorite Share

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI P1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersApp Star9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMi TalentMIUI KingStar WarsMi Story TellerBlack SharkMi Lover MedalDebate Master

22:36, Jun-10-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by alexisonza07 at 16:21, Jun-12-2018

hey mate it's better to report that issue to the seller or return the item coz that's totally abnormal dropping of battery stats.

Comment

lexie13 Yes. I fully agree with this. It is not normal. Have it replaced while it is still within the replacement period.  14:20, Jun-11-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list