This post was edited by paramgagan at 13:09, Jun-01-2016 |
As you all already know that flashing the Fastboot ROM to Mi devices is currently not easy as the Mi suite is not supporting the several Mi devices at moment. So question arises how do we flash the Fastboot ROM. For overcoming this question, Xiaomi has updated its flashing tool Miflash to the latest version which flashes the Fastboot ROM with simple one click Method.(Note: It is still a Beta version )
- The flash button is not available if the device cannot be found after clicking the flash button.
- UI display doesn't match the result bar.
- Force close in some situations.
- Script flashing failed yet Miflash shows success.
- Error popup when clicking the flash button repeatedly.
Here is the simple Installation process for Miflash tool:
- Download the attached MiFlash.zip file, decompress the file after download
- This version supports both 32 & 64 bit PC but Window XP does not supported, you need to have at least Window 7
- This Miflash only supports the Qualcomm devices (devices before Mi 3 are not supported)