MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
550 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From Myanmar90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan 300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayAtaturk MourningMIUI SWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsOreoMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMi TalentApp TalentMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersNougatQuick SurveyMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroApp TalentYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyApp Star25 Million StrongDebate Master

[MIUI] MIUI 10 Global Beta is coming today!

[ Promote]
96693 1149 |
12:12, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

1.png

Hi MIUIers Friends,

Regardless of what Google does, Xiaomi presents a new version of MIUI every year. For that reason, we aren’t surprised by the announcement of the new Xiaomi layer based on Android 8.1 at the recent event. But, in the past days, the China Closed beta started, and right now we are ready and excited to receive MIUI 10 Global Beta on this June 7 at 3:00 pm.

2.png

That’s right, as Donovan Sung tells us, we are in a few hours away from witnessing the arrival of the Global closed beta of MIUI 10.This version, which plans to be much more powerful than the previous one, could coincide with the release date of the Xiaomi Mi 8. Although we still can not say all the smartphones will receive the beta, the most possible models on the list would be the Xiaomi Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2, Mi MIX, Mi 6X, Mi 6, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Redmi S2, and the next Redmi Y2.

When will they release an Open version of MIUI 10 Global Beta?

Despite this is a closed beta, at the end of July, the public beta of China Developer ROM for MIUI 10 will reach many other devices. These include: Mi Note 3, Mi 5X, Mi 5c, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus , Mi 4, Mi 4c, Mi 4S, Mi Max 2, Mi Max, Redmi 5, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi 3S / Redmi 3X, Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm / Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm. Finally, on the following dates, we wait for the open beta of the global version. In this way, any international user with a compatible phone will download it.

In the beginning, Xiaomi offered variants of Android ROMs, so the customization layers are a field where the company already has a lot of experience. Therefore, MIUI is part of the essence and the great success of the company. However, they remind us that the goal of a beta is for users who have to test the program in every detail because being the first version may not be stable and surely they’ll find many mistakes to mention through the forum MIUI.

Are you expecting to see MIUI 10 running on your smartphone?

source

Disclaimer: This is areproduced article and the copyright rests with the original author. The viewsin this article are not from MIUI Beta/News Team, or MIUI Global Forum. Ifthere is any disagreement, please contact the Forum Management Team to deleteit.

Favorite43 Share

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

1844451919 + 1 Great!
Zozo67 + 2 Great!
4152560866 + 1 Great!
mornes + 2 <font style="vertical-align: inh
swapnilbd + 1 Great!

Experience +7  View Rating Log

My QQi #3084589963

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:16, Aug-03-2018 | From Mi 6
|
I am having mi6 but still not got the update for it when will I get the update because I'm facing issues now

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Surprise

12:19, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
what time update rollout ?

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
550 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From Myanmar90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan 300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayAtaturk MourningMIUI SWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsOreoMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMi TalentApp TalentMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersNougatQuick SurveyMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroApp TalentYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyApp Star25 Million StrongDebate Master

Author| 12:52, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nanank1174 replied at 2018-6-7 09:49
what time update rollout ?

Dear Friend,  
Firstly, closed beta will be available this month and probably will be available for public from July. Thanks!
My QQi #3084589963

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
13:02, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
when  the global beta come for old mi device?like redmi 4,redmi note 4,redmi 4a ,redmi 5,redmi 5a,redmi note 5/pro?
I love miui

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Super SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary

13:03, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
3pm IST?

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
13:12, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
do redmi note 5 pro will receive miui10?

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
13:24, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
does note 4x have miui 10 today??

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMagic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4X3500K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Happy MedalHappy New Year300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super SundayHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertSurprise9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserNougatMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

13:29, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i eant it on my redmi note 4

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

13:30, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
i am using rom miui 9 global beta on redmi 4a me. Will I get an update for miui 10 ?

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
550 Hours
Send PM

Author| 13:33, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
ramandanizar15 replied at 2018-6-7 11:00
i am using rom miui 9 global beta on redmi 4a me. Will I get an update for miui 10 ?

If you are a closed beta user then you can get it in the coming week,That's what i think.
My QQi #3084589963

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list