MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
148 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuSuper MondayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI PDebate MasterMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryPOCO F1Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersNougat25 Million StrongForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerStar WarsSurpriseRedmi Note 5/Pro

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] U - Dictionary - Best dictionary and translator as well

[ Promote]
1112 19 |
02:58, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by imbaalu at 00:27, Jun-07-2018

UD.png

U - Dictionary

Introduction

Hello MIUIers, This week I brought you a very useful app to review. The app is " U - Dictionary " The app itself a 2 in 1 app. We can use it as dictionary and the transaltor as well. The app was developed and maintained by youdao.com under the education zoner.  Come and let's see, the features of the app and the pro's and con's of the app too.

Before that, let's have a look on the app's teaser below

Review:

So, I think many of you got an idea about the app, after watching the teaser right?? This app is the best offline dictionary cum translator, I have found and avilable on the market. I haven't done any masters in English. But, best of my knowledge, I could use the app for my daily purpose. With the same knowledge, I'm here to present my review in the app's perspect. Also, one can learn and improve their skills using the app. One can increase or improve their vocabulary in multiple languages.

1.gif     2.gif

The app starts with a few tutorials on how to use the app and the usage of the basic features provided by the app. Like the translator, smart read, etc., on the other hand we can see, the app will prompts for language setup of our own. Especially, the app supports over 50 languages. So, we can chooose between them as a system language.

Also, it downloads a minimal of the offline data to configure the app further. That can be seen in the notifiction shade.

Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-205155.png     3.gif

There comes the quickly accessible menu of the app, which can bee accessed by tapping on the three horizontal line at the top left side of the app. Where we can find the options like, offline dictionary, language settings, my words, etc., On the other hand, we can see the home screen of the app, where we can see differnet kinds of quiz and exercises, fun time etc.,

Also, at the top of the app's screen we can see the translator button. Where, we can see source and dstination languages. By switching them, we can sipmly translate a word or sentence. We can see that later.

5.gif     4.gif

So, on the home screen of the app, we pull down the home screen. It'll get refreshed like other app. But, we can see a different new word, new event like a quiz, etc., in three different screens at slight above the middle of the app. From the word's suggestion, we can mark it my words and can be translated, searched for meaning, etc.,

On the other hand, on the same homescreen, we can see the video with play button in the above gif. Yes, we can play the tutorials in the app itself (if we connected to internet). We can see the tutorial on how to pronounce a word, how the similar words are varied by it's sound, etc.,

6.gif     7.gif

So, the above mentioned language list is there, not only at the translation, but also for the system language page, almost 50 plus languages are there. Coming to the dictionary, unlike the other dictionaries, this one has built in voice response too. Which means, if we are not sure about the pronounciation like a word I searched, we can simply tap in the audio symbol besides each word or sentence to get the audio output. Isn't it cool??

8.gif     Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-205717.png

We can check a word with multiple examples. Like how the word can be used in diffrent sentences, different phrases, etc., Normally, we can see two to three example for a word we searched. If want more examples on the same word or if we want to know the usage of a particular word, we can simply tap on more and we'll get the extended page.

The other awesome feature of the app is, favorite words. We can select or make bookmark of the words we're learning or the new words we learned recently into the favorite list. So that we can see or go through the same, new words to make them usable in our daily usage and further we can improve the vocabulary.

9.gif     Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-210700.png

There we go, the other cool features of the app are, scanned image translator or dictionary and voice input translator and dictionary. We can scan a image and the scanned image can be translated and the definitions each can be found on the go. I used a word on my laptop to transalate or get the meaning etc., of the word. But, I couldn't get the results.

The results would be accurate, if we use the static items like paper or image or digital file etc., also we can choose the sacnned file or image from the device itslef, to get the accurate results, as shown in the teaser. We can use voice input like, we use for Google assistant. I used the word in the scond screenshot and got the result.

From there, we need to manually choose the right word to search the dictionary or to be translated by the app.

10.gif     Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-205841.png

Offline Dictionary, which is nothing but. Downloading the language's data (required) to the device. So that, one can use them offline. As I said, almost 50 plus languages available at everywhere, like at system language, translator, and in this offline dictionary too. On the right side, we can see the screen shot, which shows the system language selector. From there we can select the desired language.

But, in these all mentioned features, the default language is set to english, as a global language. Also, the app can be used almost everywhere in the world. As it supports major and popular worldwide languages.

13.gif     12.gif

So, there the above mentioned favorite words option, where we can directly save to the default folder or custom folder like I created with my name can be created. If we want to save the a group of words into a folder, this will be very useful to make the folder a name and save them all.

On the other hand we can see the settings of the app with simple and clean view. All we can see lock screen settings, notification settings, etc., in notification settings we can enable or disable app in notifiaction shade's access. Coming to the lockscreen settings, we can enable or diable lockscreen word, it displays different words on each time, we unlock or lock the device.

PRO'S and CON'S:

Pro's:

Available for offline and for free on playstore as well

On app with multifunctions such as dictionary and translator

App with awesome features such as voice and image input to get the instant results using built in image scanner

Supports major languages across the globe

Con's:

Sometimes, the results of the scanned word is not showing as I shown in the review, the scanned word must from a static file such as scanned document, digital document, etc.,

Conclusion :

So, this is the Good dictionary cum translator app available on the market, to learning and improve the vocabulary or other communication skills as well

Add.Information:

Udic.PNG

Download:

playstore.gif

or

U-Dictionary_3.5.5.apk (20.32 MB, Downloads: 102)
Favorite1 Share

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sergio.lobianco + 1 Thanks!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Aashu124 + 5 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Awesome!

Experience +26  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
409 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi MIXMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI ItalyWomen's Day MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI P90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMiPop9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi DropMIUI 10Star WarsMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersDual Camera10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorOreoNougatOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz Master

12:26, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 7
Online time
340 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BandMi Notebook AirNinety Degree LuggageMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryDiwali MIUI SMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Super Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Happy New YearCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertOreoDiscuss HereMi DropScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverTheme TalentDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruRedmi Note 5/ProIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroApp TalentStar Of Technology

12:27, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Super SaturdayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20171st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI PSurge S1MIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMi Talent13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyApp StarDiscuss HereMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMi A1Mi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverNougatMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals Collector

12:37, Jun-07-2018 | Via mobile
|
Awesome Review Mate!

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1062 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi Band 2Mi ScaleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart ShoesMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 4iMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI 2017Women's Day MedalFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Superstar13 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI FB FollowerHappy 2019POCO F12017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterBlack SharkDiscuss HereDual CameraMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartStar WarsMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertDebate MasterUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTechnology Guru25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfOreoTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

19:09, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Great Review👍

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

MIUI Resources Team

MiFan & MIUIer :)

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2247 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Ninety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Mi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 3SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PMIUI 2017Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI SMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSurge S1MIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan Happy Diwali90000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super TuesdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDiscuss HereOreoMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 10Dual CameraQuick SurveyHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryPOCO F1MIUI FB FollowerHeart to Heart5 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterSurprise13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersApp StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum 8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyNougatMi TalentRingtone Star

19:28, Jun-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Nice Review 👍

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarAndroid Elf

21:29, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Great

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
811 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Saturday2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Surge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10Diamond Super ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:02, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the review brother.

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

Elite Member

Respect Everyone, Keep MIUIing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi BandYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayNougatMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingSurpriseMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

00:58, Jun-29-2018 | From PC
|
Great Review

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
02:17, Jun-29-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
interested

Credits Management