Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
823 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi Note ProMi 4cMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI India1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMalaysia AnniversaryMi Live MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million Users1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2100K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroApp StarJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 20142017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableQuick SurveyOreoMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertAndroid Elf

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

[ Promote]
9193 228 |
10:21, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 11:10, Jun-08-2018

9.jpg
Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers!
One of the best Google Editors' Choice app is here . Today, I want to share you
about Journey (Diary, Journal). This one is great and useful journal app. You can download it for free from Playstore (I put the link in the end of the review).

Not only for Android user, Journey also can be synchronized with several platforms such as: Macintosh, Windows, iOs, Chrome and Journey.Cloud. The developer claims that
Journey is perfect digital journal that can keep user memories for a lifetime. Sounds good, right?

So, before we go to the review, lets check an official video about Journey! Happy watching!

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
Light blue is the main color of Journey. Its look clean and good. Although this one is free app, you will not find any annoyings advertising in this app. But, you need to know that some features is locked. We need to upgrade our account to be premium version to unlock them.

1.jpg

FEATURES
JOURNEY. This is the home view of Journey, or they call it "Journey". I think it because we can see our diary/journal right here. I'd love that Journey has nice UI and UX. The view is very simple and clean.

4.jpg

This one is view of Journey when I write some short note. And yeah, you can put photo and weather info on your note! Don't go anywhere, I'll tell you how to do that

13.jpeg

PROFILE. Journey has very unique profile. The profile header will change automatically. For example, you open the app during the day, the will give you light blue header. Otherwise, if you open Journey it the night, the header will be more darker. You can even see the stars over there. From Profile, you can check setting, get some help or give feedback and access Addons. Unfortunately, I can access Addons since I use Free version app.

3.jpg

SETTING. From this feature, we can set many things like fonts family, font size, line spacing and many more. Personally, I like the default setting. Some premium features also here, like Night Mode and Google Fit. Don't worry I will explain more about Premium Feature on this review. So, you can compare it.

5.jpg

HOW TO MAKE NOTE. Simple, you just need to tap the blue sign with + (on the right bottom) and write your note. You need to notice some icons on the end of page. If you want to add type of activity, temperature and photos, you can directly add it by tap the icon. It's easy, isn't it?

8.jpg

PUBLISH & SHARE. One of great feature on Journal is you directly share your note to Twitter, Tumblr and even Wordpress. I tried to share it to Wordpres, but unfortunately some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, better double check it again if you post it to Wordpress.
6.jpg

ATLAS. This feature really make you can't move on, ATLAS! In this feature you can see the photos in your notes. The special things on Atlas, these photos will stick to the map where you picked them up. And this will truly be a reminder of your memorable journey

7.jpg

PREMIUM VERSION. Some of features I described above are free features of this app. Now, who is curious about the premium features of this app? Journey has not only one, but two kinds of Premium Version, Premium and Cloud. What the different about that? Check the image below!

12.jpg

To upgrade, you need to purchase about $ 4,8 for Premium and $ 3 for Cloud version. If you want to upgrade it, my recommendation is to purchase the Cloud version because you get all unlock features and its cheaper then the Premium version.

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Nice UI and UX
  • Simple to use
  • No advertising
  • Can directly post our note to social media and blog

CONS

• Limited feature on Free Version
  • Some text style is missing and little bit messy if you post directly from Journey

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Journey is one of great journal application nowadays. This app has nice UI and UX. Journey also simple to use. No need a long time to explore and understand this app. I'd love that I find a lot of useful feature on Journey. One of my favorite feature is that we can directly post our note to social media. Although I am bit disappointed because when I post it to Wordpress, some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, I need to double check my post again. Journey also give us limited feature on Free Version--yeah! We need to upgrade it to Premium/Cloud version--. But, I am happy that this app is ads-free. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application.

My Rate

Add. Information:
10.jpg

Download:

Get Journey (Diary, Journal) from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Journey v 2.3.2C.apk (12.25 MB, Downloads: 326)

Favorite14 Share

Rated by 8 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
S@mmy + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +60  Prestige +11  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4042 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteMi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI World TourHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI SXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsDiwali MIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super TuesdaySuper Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper SundaySurge S1Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsOreoMr. DependableSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master 6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyApp StarRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI G+ Follower

11:59, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review of a cool App!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
114 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Women's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayRooster Year of 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMi TalentQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerApp StarStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruNougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMi A1Most Active MIUIerOreoAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

12:02, Jun-08-2018 | Via mobile
|
Great Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:26, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1189 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi HomeMi BandMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 4iMi 5Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 20161500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayOlympics MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMi Live MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 300 Weeks90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurpriseApp Star10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOreoMi TalentTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge

16:06, Jun-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyMi BandAnTuTuI Love MIUIXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerSurprise10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingForum Contest Lover

08:08, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
great review
Boogy

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi BandMi BoxMi MIXMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi Note 4MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearHappy Diwali1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi Bunny25 Million StrongQuick SurveyOreoBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurprise5 Million Forum MembersNougat10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence Day

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
A great review thanks again it's appreciated

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much.  22:44, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
600 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersSuper SundayPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Technology GuruRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarOreoNougatStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Story Teller

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Great review

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:47, Jun-21-2018
kalhey
QQ-3497155564

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
192 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureSurge S1Merry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySurpriseMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMr. Dependable7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentMIUI KingMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyOreoNougatForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsDebate Master

08:18, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Awsome review
mibatman-β Moderator
QQ ID -2665668573 PM me for any help.
Always follow forum rules

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise

08:20, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
best Review!!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list