Author: skbddn

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
366 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMagic CubeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XRedmi 3Redmi 2Redmi 1SRedmi 3SXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Merry Christmas900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum Members600K Forum MembersI Love 2016Surge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum MembersSuper Friday800K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from India1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members2014 ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertDebate Master

22:39, Jun-12-2018 | From PC
|
Dear Admins,

Thanks for the oppurtinity. I would like to apply for these Posts.
Miui General Forum,  or Beta Team Mod

~I will carry all the Responsibilities mentioned here -

~I will Create quality threads to bring traffic to certain sub-forums

~I wil Post Interesting stuff

~I will be online for 7hrs

About Me
Name: Anurag
Online Time : 365 Hours
Credits : 6546
Experience :5644
Current Team : Elite Member
Worked As :  MIUI News Team,Intern mod,Beta team

Nationality : India

Current Devices : Redmi 1S,,Redmi 2 Prime
Redmi3s Prime,Redmi Note 4

Qualifications :
good knowledge about MIUI and Android because it is part of my living. I compiled many Tools and Tips tutorials regarding rooting, Android Recoveries and MIUI features. In my threads there is many tools and tips which were created myself according to the need of users.  I Help So Many People In Bug Section Also Q&A Section You Can Also Check My Reply. I Would Love to Help Forum Members or Clear any Problem they are facing. I will be available Online most of the time to help MIUI Forums. I have a Great Knowledge about MIUI Related Forums. I  Can Write,Speech,Understand In English, Telugu, Hindi etc. i am Friendly With All Team Members, know the things how to manage team and what to do what not to do.if There are more than 1000 also i will Help them as per requested like Solve Their Problems, Reply Their Thread, Answer Their Questions. I Love MIUI Forums and MI Products from the Moment i came to Know about them.  

My Experience :
In Forum I Was Started As A Alpha Team Member, In That Time I Learned How To Flash A ROM In Fastboot Method  And After That I Face Some Bugs In Alpha ROM So I Create Some Bugs Threads, Littly I Try To Fix The Bugs
And Also Help Users In Their Issues After That I Would Like To Apply MIUI News Team, And In News Team I Learned So Much Tech And I Learn How To Collect Information And Make Them As A Qualified And  After That I Understand In News Team I Unable To Help Users So I Decided To Join In MIUI Device Team  After I Selected In Device Team I Help So Many Users Can You See My Replys Also Sometimes Users Message Me In QQ Then I Solve Their Questions And In Device Team I Learned So Much Knowledge I  Android, Flashing, Brick etc
I have a very good knowledge on Redmi 1S as well as Redmi 2 Prime,Redmi 3s prime,Redmi note 4.  I almost remember all the option in MIUI ROM in finger tips I know changing which option will reflect in bugs and issues and I can easily solve them.I have good knowledge on Rooting, FastBoot Commands, Clean Flashing, Recovery Tweaks, update troubleshooting.I have good knowledge in android - Windows / Linux PC interface which help in debugging and flashingI am very good in finding answers to new bugs that are not yet available in forum.I have very good communication skills and I understand 3 languages very well.I have tested most of the devices and solved many issues that are not actually bugs.I have maintained a quality relationship with my team mates in Device Team and manyThis means I am a good team player and I would make a good leader.I am good at assisting my current team by helping users with their problems or issues that they have with their devices.I have helped many members in QQ privately to get rid of their issues and still do.
I have psted many before when i was in miui news team

I have not indulged in any illegal activities in forum. I have not created many threads in forum. But i keep replying and helping my fellow MI counter parts from different regions in the forum regularly. I would be fortunate to work as a MIUI TEAM and in helping hard core fans in bringing up MI to greater heights :)

Good in Android MIUI, and help grow MIUI better.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMIUI 9MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

22:48, Jun-12-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Name: Umut Çatakoğlu
Experience: I can use any ROM which is have bug. It not problem for me. I can report most of bugs. I want to help MIUI development.
Self-Intro: I am a Mi fan from Turkey. I can speak English.
Device Model: Mi 5

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members

22:53, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name: Balaji T

Experience: 2 years experience in writing articles. I wrote articles on different topics depending upon the client's request. Topics in which I worked include, software review, game review, product review, website description are to be mentioned few. The articles and projects I wrote are the assignments from iWriter and Freelancer websites.

Self-Intro: I studied B.E Computer Science and Engineering and currently waiting to do my masters in MBA. I have good experience in computer, flashing ROMs, installing 3rd party fonts into the device and other inside out jobs.
I'm very much proud to introduce myself as one of the initial MI fans since Redmi 1s device (2014)

Device Model: Currently I use Redmi Note 5 Pro.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:55, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
name: khaja
experience: am in the field of changing custom ROMs and reporting bugs to porters, and am more familiar in tweaking, am using redmi note 4 beta version.
device: redmi.note 4
self intro: am persuing B.COM computer science final year

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 9Happy New YearRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMiPop25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanOTA Feedback

23:08, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Name: kalitheerthan
Experience: I've experience in forum writing (both Native and English) in various sites.
Self-intro: I am diploma engineer and I am having experience in various sites as moderator and admin . I'm using MIUI ROM since 2017 and i am currently using global beta rom. I am good at supporting users with their queries about bugs and recreating the same and report to team in timely manner. very much interested in exploring the technology.
Device Model: Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm (global)

Diamond Member

Winning feels better when you

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 4XPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

23:20, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name: Nesar Ahmed
Experience: I've 2 years of experience in HTML, CSS, Article writing(English), Forum management, troubleshooting, MIUI Roms!
Self-intro: Already I'm a admin of forum site! So, I've previous experience in forum management! I'm using MIUI since 2017. Expert in ROMs flashing and I'm a open beta tester! I'm very much capable for this post! So, Please promote me as bug hunter team.
Device: Redmi Note 5

Use @neSar574 so that i can help you faster.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91st AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Xiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum

23:21, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Name : MYSORE VAMSI KRISHNA
Experience: I have just completed my B.Tech in may 2018 in discipline on ECSE(Electronics and Computer science engineering) with specialization in IOT. And big big big fan of MIUI. I have leart a bit to design ROM files and providing features and tried my own rom which was failure but i am so enthusiastic in testing ROMS and features
Device model: Redmi note 4X

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAnTuTuFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th Anniversary

23:26, Jun-12-2018 | From PC
|
Name: Sachin S

Experience: I do have a lot of chance's to flash multiple roms on my previous device's.
            And i do have a lot of work experience with some developer's from xda and i got several
            chance's to flash there rom on my device and give feedback to them. Currently
            i am trying my best to resolve the issue's of user's who are posting threads to
            MIUI forums and most importantly i am a huge fan of MIUI!

Self-intro: Right now i am studying RHCE!! Completed Computer Engineering In Diploma.
            I have well knowledge about flashing roms.
            I started my flashing journey in 2014 with micromax a106 then with lenovo a7000 and all goes to
            Redmi 2 prime, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5 Pro [CURRENTLY]
            Like to explore MIUI a lot more and i am good at supporting the user queries, and most importantly i am a huge fan of MIUI!

Device Model: Redmi Note 5 Pro (Indian variant)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SMIUI 9Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal

23:28, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Name:   Rohit Ghosh

Experience:  I am a pc support technician and i work for a school for 3years as a pc technician and i maintaining around 120 PC's on that school.

Self-intro: I am a B.COM graduate student and i love play with pc hardware.

Device Model:Redmi Note 4(SD)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersSurprise

23:28, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name:Guru Prasad Dwivedi
Experience:using miui since 1st mi phone  launch in india
self-intro:passed MBA
Device Model: Redmi note 5 Pro
Gurug

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list