不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
4487 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi Note 3Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper Thursday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasSingapore BirthdayPokemon Master MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewSuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamDie-hard MIUI FanSuper ModeratorStar MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIer

[MIUI] [MIUI8] A Detailed Analysis On What is New in MIUI 8 China ROM

[ Promote]
183972 818 |
21:33, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by vincent_khoo at 04:23, May-23-2016

Hi MIUI-ers,

The long awaited MIUI 8 is finally here today ! In the launch event, Lei Jun just announced that there're 200 million active users worldwide using MIUI and this indirectly give us motivation to strive to do our best and provide useful updates for our users. Lets recall back on some new features in MIUI 8.

Phone App

In the phone app, we have implement new animation in ending and answering a call. Do you like it?

MIUI 8 Colors Redesigned

142447duf7zgqvflf67bgg.png.thumb.jpg

142451ouzxdsygqwkgsr7w.png.thumb.jpg

142454na6cd4nhnepueczn.png.thumb.jpg

Our new MIUI 8 is indeed a colorful and beautiful system and i'm sure you'll enjoy using it. System apps such as dialer, calender, contacts has their own unique color and you can check it out on the first photo above. The notification shade now offers a much more dynamic experience, with core functions exposed and hidden through delicate scrolling. The noticeable changes is definitely the immersed status bar and the color tone used are more refreshing.

MIUI 8 Fonts Redesigned

143021e5e68q5kx8b4uqgu.png.thumb.jpg

143028osh9mmkzcj2s1mak.png.thumb.jpg

143024yrahzazaa9r9keii.png.thumb.jpg

Language evolution is like biological evolution and amazingly there're some old languages which are still commonly in use such as Chinese. Chinese language is one of the oldest surviving languages in the world that has this much contemporary value. We use Chinese character in writing and every single Chinese character has their own meaning. The photo attached above are some examples of Chinese characters. With Mi Lanting, we redefined and enhancing mobile reading experience. Perhaps some of you might not notice the changes but for those who read and understand Chinese language this changes is significant

MIUI 8 Wallpaper Carousel

143311h99l63kq74cd7s7c.png.thumb.jpg

143316xowizndw9yio4bmb.png.thumb.jpg

143322d919sik5thfi49lh.png.thumb.jpg

143327mnx33nemzknez5t7.png.thumb.jpg

We've partnered with 50 medias to work on the 12 categories of daily lockscreen in MIUI 8. There are more and more high quality and stunning wallpapers available. Pick your favourite category, set the frequency and wait for the wallpaper to be changed daily !

MIUI 8 Gallery

144308trg5kj75s5nxmcq3.png.thumb.jpg

Nowadays, the camera of a smartphone is one of the main aspect to be considered when we want to buy a new smartphone. That's why the technology of camera is growing rapidly in just few years time. 2MP, 5MP, 8MP, 16MP............. Where do all the photos taken stored in our smartphone? In case you don't know, head towards gallery and check out all the photos or selfies you've taken ! With the aid of Mi Cloud, the photos can be stored in cloud thus enable more storage in your phone. In MIUI 8, we revamped our gallery and added tons of new features into it. It's not just an ordinary app to view photos only but also a place to have fun

144303w3v3wct00otjb5t2.png.thumb.jpg

Wanna add effect after you shot a video clips? There's no need to turn on your computer and use software to edit and enhance your video. Try out our new video editing tools with crops, filters, captions and music. Everyone can become a director from today onwards

144258jk9bx4b84e4wxrcg.png.thumb.jpg

Feeling bored in class or work? Let your imagination go wild by adding new stickers on your photos. An ordinary fruit photo looks cute with stickers added onto it.

144253hoqs64c4scoz4anf.png.thumb.jpg

Yeay, doodle your photos and make it fun !

144249szcew3uen2uuceum.png.thumb.jpg

144244egtzihtzx0g9yrih.png.thumb.jpg

Sharing is caring. You can easily mark the selected photos and swipe up to share it with your friends. What ? You want to edit it before sharing? Not a problem ! MIUI 8 allows you to change filters with just a single tap.

MIUI 8 Scanner

144758tl2waxz57wzg33ap.png.thumb.jpg

Please keep all your Mi devices when your children are doing their homework especially in Maths subject. Why? In MIUI 8, there's a new feature which can solve difficult Maths problems by scanning the questions. Detailed step by step solutions would be shown, currently it's applicable for High School Chinese Maths. (Why there's no such feature when i',m studying )

144832nbvz533o3kqo9zvm.png.thumb.jpg

You want to buy an item but have no idea what it's called? Enhance your shopping experience with Snap and Shot. Take a picture and shop for the similar items online. Since MIUI 8 is not rolled out yet, this snap and shop concept is similar to 'search Google for image' option in Chrome.

144826gyc7ky5qxlvzhccv.png.thumb.jpg

You can also use the scanner to scan and purchase items online. It's simple as ABC, take out your phone and make sure it's connected to internet and you may start scanning the barcodes !

144822ukonpw5inil875r5.png.thumb.jpg

Quick QR code generation for Wechat wallet and Alipay. Do you know you can share you WiFI password via QR code too?

MIUI Calculator

144817rsy5ky4j5rg6zlrs.png.thumb.jpg

Please add % in calculator !!

Yes, yes dear MIUI-ers, we do read feature request threads and your feedback posted on the forum. With the new calculator app in MIUI 8, you can do more than just calculation. Manage your housing loans, income tax to be paid, scientific calculation, conversion of currency, conversion of standard units by just using our calculator app !

Notes

In MIUI 8, we'll refresh your new experience on Notes app. How to create a new note? Simply swipe down to quickly create a new one. How to delete a note? Double swipe up to delete it like a paper shredder. Pretty cool, huh?

144813edkgvjfyzd2k2jsg.png.thumb.jpg

144808yfhwbjqnrbq6rhw6.png.thumb.jpg

Lots of beautiful templates for you to choose from and grid view for better navigation

144803uojpb1zg7p0i20jc.png.thumb.jpg

Privacy is everyone's main concern, this new Notes app enable you to set your password with passcode or fingerprint. More and more things can be done with fingerprint scanner

MIUI Useful Features

150123cx2fwlckyw3kmk61.png.thumb.jpg

All of us hate to receive spam messages from unknown users. We've enhanced and improved our system to detect scam and fraud messages.

150117buavev39vd6b484d.png.thumb.jpg

Another one of the most popular feature request has been added in MIUI 8.

Power Saving Mode

150112p380n0106unh1uz0.png.thumb.jpg

150107uop6kyq6kyozt1xn.png.thumb.jpg

For many of us, the most important characteristic of our phone is its battery life. After all, what's the use of the latest and greatest features if your phone stops working in the middle of something important? Yes, battery life is something we're working and improving since MIUI 7. For those who are using greenify and wakelock detector surely know some apps are stubborn and they will start up when one of the app is activated. In MIUI 8, those apps do not have chance to do so as we cut down their path and prevent them to start up. Less lags and less power consumption will enhance your user's experience.

When power saving mode is activated, the running background apps are freezed and all activities such as sync updates and background task would be suspended.

MIUI 8 Release Date and Supported Devices

151305sst332eb3bwse9jt.png.thumb (1).jpg

mi4i.jpg

There're a lot of MIUI-ers asking whether Mi 4i will receive MIUI 8 update or not. The photo attached above is about supported devices in China Developer ROM. Since Mi 4i already removed completely from China Developer ROM so it's normal Mi 4i is not listed there. However, Mi 4i will still receive MIUI 8 update !

151310ejbopwpl39ljl336.png.thumb.jpg

150102zaq9lmqr1x8w1xaw.png.thumb.jpg

There're some features are yet to be introduced, will update it soon !

Related threads:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you rate for our brand new MIUI 8 ?
Favorite66 Share

Rated by 249 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

mrm136 + 1 Fantastic!
ruleton + 1 Great!
aksfysal + 1 Thanks!
5630470 + 5 Fantastic!
Drwalik + 1 Thanks!
Geraldchia + 5 Awesome!
Pkmtri + 1 Thanks!
Satyb701 + 1 Awesome!
the_wexxler + 1 Fantastic!
lokerback + 1 Fantastic!
chrakesh + 2 Awesome!
charkov + 1 Fantastic!
liado + 1 Awesome!
sparshb + 1 Fantastic!
Moulaslab + 1 Awesome!
Mshah007 + 1 Fantastic!
YashBb + 1 Awesome!
aasuran + 5 Fantastic!
kharron + 1 Thanks!
rusgold + 1 Awesome!
hart16 + 1 Fantastic!
aartanes53@gmai + 1 Thanks!
ajshankar + 1 Awesome!
rembau8485 + 1 Great!
ivnliem + 1 Great!
cwlykh + 1 Awesome!
Akhmadjon + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +502  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7

15:49, May-13-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by val_era at 15:53, May-13-2016
vincent_khoo replied at 2016-5-13 03:03
If you have found so many problems why don't you help and report to us so that we can fix it? What ...

Don't take it personally guys... I just try to get attention because the forum is a mess.
I've done a lot of reports, but for some reason most of the upgrades are focused on some useless for us (users) features and fixes.

Please fix the common issues we are listing here, those are the most important. The bugs in the system apps. and the redesign are not so important as the main stuff are not working. We just ask for stability.

At least I can talk about Redmi Note 3 SD.

1. Battery usage cause of MediaServer
2. RAM usage (always about 600-800 MB are free)
3. Auto brightness and auto-rotation
4. Slow motion recording is pixelated
5. Gallery app. is buggy. There should be plenty of bug reports about it.
6. Fingerprint sometimes doesn't work, after 4-5 hours of sleep. I'm lucky that I also use password unlock. Curious to know how people with only fingerprint unlock deal with that bug
7. The music app. is to heavy with the online content spam.
8. Even after killing the music app. the Music DownloadService is always on. You can kill it but after some time it will start running again. Why? I'm using only Aimp app. for music.
9. Please test the battery and performance before pushing new updates (after upgrading from 7.1.8 to 7.2.1 screen on time decreased from 9-10 hours to 5-6 hours, it's to much. Do you agree?). Do you ever test the battery performance using only your system apps. before providing an update?

My conclusion is simple. You didn't changed the work strategy. Working on many versions in parallel is a pain, You should know better.

MIUI 6 was stable
MIUI 7 released full of bugs, and till today is not stable at all, after so much time.
MIUI 8 - I think it will be same story here (as I believe it's a totally different MIUI code base), hope not. Time will show

BTW. Just got yesterday the MIUI - V7.3.2.0 LHOCNDD with a lot of useless features and none of the main bugs we are every day asking to fix.
No battery fix in it. Someone is setting you wrong priorities, at least stupid I think (for sure it should be marketting deppartment )
But strange.... Notices on this new V7.3.2.0 LHOCNDD version.
In the morning I had 100%. Browsed about 20 min, music app. about 30 min. Reading about 40 min. Now I have 90%. Screen on time 1h30min. So it's not bad at all (for now). 10% for 1h30min.
What I can conclude is that you guys are affecting the battery performance accidentally, some builds are breaking it, some are fixing. You should test it before providing upgrades.

Again. I am talking only about bugs and development strategy mistakes.
The rest of the stuff are working and are great (as on other manufacturer devices), we are happy with that.
I understand it's all about low Xiaomi prices.
Thank you. MIUI is great.

Rated by 16 people   Experience Reason  

charkov + 1 Thanks!
-VeNoM- + 1 Agreed!
Thuptens + 1 Agreed!
rusgold + 1 Awesome!
gautam.is + 1 Agreed!
ajshankar + 1 Agreed!, you told the right thing even
IMVIP2112 + 1 must needed things to utililize hardware
SogaBan + 1 Awesome!
gaumzi + 5 Agreed!
Rivanswdwardlie + 1 Agreed!
noirbike + 1 Great!
AU4U + 1 Agreed!
mdki1996 + 1 Agreed!
Sudhirp + 1 Great!
nick_laros + 1 Agreed!
欧里 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +20  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
V7.2.2.0.KHJCNDA
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 Weeks

17:07, May-12-2016 | Via mobile
|
All of these is just aesthetics. There is no improvement to the huge RAM management, performance and multi tasking. Multi tasking on MIUI sucks due to the system hogging so much RAM and aggressive task killing.

Rated by 8 people   Experience Reason  

darthkir + 1 I am totally with you on this!!!
mdki1996 + 1 Agreed!
navasiedoo + 1 Agreed!
nick_laros + 1 Agreed!
欧里 + 1 Agreed!
dashstrike + 1 Agreed!
val_era + 1 Agreed!
MeSamie + 2 Agreed!

Experience +9  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
01:15, May-13-2016 | Via mobile
|
No split-screen/multiwindows feature?! pls add it to Miui 8, a lot of users requested it! And you are so proud of listening to users feature reqs because you added % in calculator app?! I mean, for real?! Big step ahead for you is % in calculator app?!! Are u kidding me?!!!!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7

19:29, May-12-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by val_era at 19:31, May-12-2016
Sajed98 replied at 2016-5-12 17:07
All of these is just aesthetics. There is no improvement to the huge RAM management, performance and ...

1. MIUI 8 will be very buggy as any other versions
2. MIUI 8 may be a bit stable from start, but will become very buggy during feature upgrades (FOR SURE, we already saw it)
3. Battery will continue suffering cause of native Music app
4. Entire OS will always spam you through native apps. with the online content
5. THE BATTERY and again THE BATTERY. MIUI 7 already works well with the background tasks hibernation.
ALL THAT IS JUST MARKETING.
6. Battery usage app. will continue showing wrong statistics
7. Battery will continue discharge about 2-3 percents while using 2 min. the phone after several (4-7) hours of sleep.
8. AUTO BRIGHTNESS and AUTO ROTATE will stay buggy
9. CAMERA SLOW MOTION will stay pixelated
10. MORE BUGS are coming ..... STAY TUNNED

AND THE LAST ONETHE ..... BATTERY WILL CONTINUE DISCHARGING AFTER EVERY NEW UPGRADE. STAY TUNNED.

HEY Xiaomi. Maybe you just release a stable MIUI 7 with all the bugs we are all here requesting to be fixed every day?

Rated by 7 people   Experience Reason  

chrakesh + 2 Agreed!
Thuptens + 1 Agreed!
SogaBan + 1 Agreed!
darthkir + 1 Agreed!
mdki1996 + 1 Agreed!
nick_laros + 1 Agreed!
欧里 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi 3800K Forum MembersSuper FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super MondayRocket to FutureMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanTechnology Guru

08:54, May-11-2016 | Via mobile
|
no screen split so not happy

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

chrakesh + 2 Agreed!
nick_laros + 1 Agreed!
Roonski + 1 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
12:33, May-13-2016 | Via mobile
|
more features expected are DT2W MULTIWINDOW  improvement in camera app motionography and stabilization in camera and a features for photography lovers images has to be clicked in 16:9 ratio with full resolution of camera mostly Miui camera will not capture in 16:9 with full resolution and a fast boot up linke a windows 8          blody iPhone 6s is getting fast compared to Mi5  so on serious note please focus on the the device development were recently Mi5 , Mi max  Redmi note 3 came into picture , and in future the awaited Mi6 is going to rollout in December 2016. so till December u people have to design our miui ROMs in such a way that any other manufacturer can't  please team focus on the bugs and performance according to the hardware specs thanks a lot ..............pruthvi9277

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI

19:59, May-12-2016 | From PC
|
One thing i think MIUI 7 as to improve is the call app. for dual sim users, there is no option to predefine 1 sim card to one contact or phone number, so that when you call the most frequent contacts you have, you don't have to always select wich sim card to use.
Still MIUI 7 rocks

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan 1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super Monday5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi Story TellerApp TalentHumor MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI Expert

18:56, May-12-2016 | Via mobile
|
good features

Platinum Member

Eat, Sleep, Code->Repeat

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
156 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi TVRedmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersDiwali Mid-Autumn Festival700K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan Fan of MIUI Myanmar1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsMr. DependableDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentRingtone TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star

21:48, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
nice indepth explanation

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
554 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMIUI 2016MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 6Redmi 2Mi PadMi 4iRedmi 1SMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Singapore1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals Collector

21:48, May-10-2016 | Via mobile
|
Awesome features

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
1338 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi USB FanMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMagic CubeMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi NoteMi 3Mi 5Redmi 3Mi NoteMi TVRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi 2Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New Year700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Halloween800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalSurge S1MIUI 300 Weeks2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollSuper Monday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterI Love 2016Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI GreeceAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Resources TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI SuperstarStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalMr. DependableWallpaper ExpertApp TalentMi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterMIUI G+ Follower

21:41, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
Awesome

No pain.. No gain.!

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
1059 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices Contest1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalHappy Valentine's DayI Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfAndroid GuruApp MasterMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru

21:42, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
Awsome thread.. Very nicely explained. I will rate 11,if you allow me.
Self help is the best help!
Try to use search option before posting a new thread.

Use reply button to notify me quickly

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
1338 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi USB FanMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMagic CubeMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi NoteMi 3Mi 5Redmi 3Mi NoteMi TVRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi 2Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New Year700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Halloween800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalSurge S1MIUI 300 Weeks2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollSuper Monday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterI Love 2016Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI GreeceAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Resources TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI SuperstarStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalMr. DependableWallpaper ExpertApp TalentMi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Photography GuruDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterMIUI G+ Follower

21:43, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
Awesome

Elite Member

I Love MIUI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
380 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3MIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From MyanmarHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksRooster Year of 2017Surge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Summer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverApp TalentApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerDebate MasterStar Of IconsMi Story TellerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroAndroid Elf

21:43, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
nice review...

Elite Member

Happy to Help!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.LHOMIDG
Online time
708 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi  BunnyMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi 4cPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014

21:46, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
@Vincent_khoo "Why there's no such feature when i',m studying",
Same feeling brother!!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
262 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi BandMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi Note 2Mi Pad 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi Note5 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Super FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Vietnam1500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from India1400K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan I Love 2016Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz MasterHumor MasterMr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverRingtone Star

21:46, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
Nice features..

''Root is freedom''                    

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
176 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Super SundayTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

21:47, May-10-2016 | Via mobile
|
wow realy good

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list