MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Surge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI S1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi A1

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Camera 360 Lite- Shoot Best Moments with Beautifications

[ Promote]
14246 256 |
12:27, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by RaghavTheGreat$ at 10:02, Jun-08-2018

Camera360
Screenshot_2018-06-04-11-22-01-505_com.android.vending-160x160.png
Lite

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
It's second week of June. And I am really very excited to get MIUI 10 after the Global release announcement of MIUI 10. And one of my favorite feature of MIUI 10 is AI Portrait. It's really awesome! Taking portrait pictures with just a single camera! What's your favorite feature in MIUI 10?

And as we have started our discussion with the camera, so today we are going to review a camera app. It's Camera 360 Lite! So let's do this!

First Look

Review

Homepage
As we open the app, it greets us by saying Happy New Year. After we proceed we get to see the camera. At middle, we get to see the object placed in front of the camera. Below the screen, we find a yellow button in the middle. Beside that, on the left hand side, we get to see an option for going to gallery. At right side we get an option for applying filters.
Screenshot_2018-06-04-08-45-43-031_camera360.lite.beauty.selfie.camera-252x448.png Screenshot_2018-06-04-08-46-58-912_camera360.lite.beauty.selfie.camera-252x448.png
At top right corner, we get to see an option for switching the camera.
At top left corner we get to see an option of configuration. Let's checkout all the filters.

Filters
There are lot of filters. It's flooded! Some filters are really awesome. Check below how different filters looks like on my Google Home Mini.

video2gif_20180604_113707.gif

Configurations
Here we get 6 options. They are:-
- Timer
- Flashlight
- Tap to Shoot
- Screen Ratio
- Automatic Save
- Settings

Screenshot_2018-06-04-08-49-48-574_camera360.lite.beauty.selfie.camera-252x448.png

Timer
Set timers upto 10 seconds. You can set for 3s, 5s, and 10s.

Flashlight
Turns on the flashlight at first tap. At second tap, it triggers for auto flash. At third tap, it triggers to on. At fourth/ last tap it triggers to off.

Screen Ratio
Here you can change the screen Ratio to 1:1. Check how it looks when in 1:1 ratio
Screenshot_2018-06-06-18-44-54-695_camera360.lite.beauty.selfie.camera-252x448.png

Tap to Shoot
This option let's you to shoot a picture when you tap anywhere on the camera screen area instead of tapping on the click button. But you won't be able to focus on an object.

Automatic Save
This option let's you save pictures automatically after you click a picture instead of facing one more option. Also this is a nice trick to prevent ads.

Settings
In settings page we get some options like:-
- Front lens auto mirror
- Real-Time Preview
- Shutter Sound
- Watermark
- Save Path

Screenshot_2018-06-04-08-50-40-224_camera360.lite.beauty.selfie.camera-252x448.png
Front lens auto mirror
This mode let's the camera aact like a pure mirror. I don't think any difference by turning off this feature

Real-Time Preview
This option let's you make the difference between original pic and pic after applying filters.

Shutter Sound
An old traditional way is still continuing! That's good. As heard these sounds in a real DSLR camera, this can be heard on your phone also. Shutter Sound also let's us know whether we have clicked a picture or not.

Watermark
Worst thing ever! These are the watermarks that acts like ads to me. Why because, there are watermarks of Camera 360! We can't create our own watermarks That's why turned off the feature to stop spreading ads to my pictures
Screenshot_2018-06-08-10-00-02-303_camera360.lite.beauty.selfie.camera-252x448.png

Save Path
This is the last useful feature, rest below are not much useful. Here you can decide where to keep or store pictures.

Pictures Quality
The quality is good, no doubt. Also when you zoom it at Max level, you won't find much hazzines. Focus also works properly. Pics are really awesome and beautiful, depends on what filters you apply.

Pros & Cons

Pros
• Manys filters are there!
• Can be used to modify clicked pictures.
• UI is simple

Cons
• Advertisements pops after you click a picture.

Summary

Packing up everything to my bag, the app is really good. UI and UX has been taken cared. App shoots beautiful pictures at any moment whether you have internet or not. App also contains popup ads which irritates alot whenever you click a picture. But I have also told a  trick to stop. It can also act as a photo modifier if you have already clicked a picture before and want to add some twinklings to the picture. I loved it's filters alot and also it doesn't makes the pixelated pictures if we zoom. Overall experience of mine was very good. With my experience and evaluating pros and cons, I will rate this app 4.5 out of 5 stars

🌟🌟🌟🌟✴️

Additional Information

Screenshot_2018-06-04-11-13-38-316_com.android.chrome.png

Download

Download Camera360 Lite from Google Play Store

Or

Download The APK: Camera360 Lite.apk (10.45 MB, Downloads: 1115)

Favorite17 Share

Rated by 6 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

santiawigati + 10 + 1 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 2 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Aashu124 + 5 Great!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +55  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4756 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearAtaturk MourningRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryI Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper Friday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayHilal Ramadan Singapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySurge S1Diwali Puzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewNougatOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseIndonesia Independence DayBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentTechnology GuruJuly 19 MyanmarDebate Master

13:24, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
311 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BoxMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy New YearI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersRocket to Future3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnySurpriseApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey25 Million StrongMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentStar WarsTechnology GuruBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerOreoMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

14:10, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review
Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3812 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi KeyMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi Note ProMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5sMi 5s PlusMi MIXRedmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5Mi PadMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Star MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Expert

15:07, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Wow very nice thanks for sharing

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurprise

17:43, Jun-08-2018 | From Redmi S2
|
Awesome

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI P1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle Master9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover Medal

09:12, Jun-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Outstanding! a must have app for my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x! Thanks for sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi HomeMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!Happy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopStar Of TechnologyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Talent6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

09:12, Jun-10-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
niceeeee

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Simple & Official.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMiPop9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI KingBlack SharkDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology Guru

09:13, Jun-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
awesome
MD FAISAL NP

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
211 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMi BandYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Expert9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentApp StarMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseMr. DependableForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruStar WarsOreoNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerUpdates Lover8 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector

09:16, Jun-10-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Awsome review
mibatman-β Moderator
QQ ID -2665668573 PM me for any help.
Always follow forum rules

Elite Member

QQ-2423377370

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
296 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Max Mi 5Mi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi 3SRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2MIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI PHilal Ramadan 1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 7th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyUpdates LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersStar Of IconsSurpriseRingtone Star Android ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Expert

09:20, Jun-10-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Nice review.
Bugs Hunting.
Need help
Sent PM to me and contact.
QQ - 2423377370

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list