Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
824 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi Note ProMi 4cMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI India1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMalaysia AnniversaryMi Live MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million Users1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2100K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroApp StarJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 20142017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableQuick SurveyOreoMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertAndroid Elf

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Mi Home - Easier Way to Manage Our Home

[ Promote]
473 25 |
00:30, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 03:30, Jun-04-2018
mi home 10.jpg

Mi Home - Easier Way to Manage Our Home
(Feat. Xiaomi Xiofang and Mijia Chuangmi Camera)

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers, welcome June! Hope you're doing well. On this early June, I want to share you about a review based on my experience. I am Mom with 8 months old daughter. Sometimes, I feel very hard to do household when my child is awake. The only time to do household chores is when the child is asleep. Then, the problem is, my daughter (who turn to very active baby) fall down several times from the bed when I cook .

This is a big reason which makes me install CCTV. I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). I am very happy that both can be controlled with smartphone . And the very helpful app I have is Mi Home. So, yes! Today I want to share with you a review about Mi Home! Everyone who using Android can download the app from Play Store for free.

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
MIUIers, this is the first view of Mi Home. I really like the UI, because it's simple to understand. But, some part of this app is still on Chinese although I set it on English. For your information, you can change the wallpaper image, Mi Home give you 4 wallpapers option.

mi home 1.jpg

FEATURES
SETTING. One of most important feature on Mi Home is Setting. On Setting, you can set the notifications. With Mi Home, you can set what kind of notifications you want, for example I hope that I could get notifications when there is movement within the video or I hope not to get notified when I'm sleeping (DND feature) and many more. Special to Region, I should set it to "Mailand China" (although I live in Indonesia), because the cctv that I use isn't official product in Indonesia. So it cannot be set if I choose "Indonesia" as my region.

mi home 4.jpg

PROFILE. This one is your profile, you can get some demo of Xiaomi Mi Home product, check the store, share device and more. I'm not much exploring this feature because some are still using Chinese language and I don't understand (Sorry )

mi home 5.jpg

STORE. There is a lot of items that you can buy on this feature. I saw some electronic and fashion have sale prize. You need to explore it if you love to do online shopping. Unfortunately, it's in Chinese. Looks like I need Amy or Slavin's help here

mi home 7.jpg

ROOM. MIUIers, you can set a lot of categories on Mi Home, you can pick your room, rename it and choose your favorite icon here. So far, I create 2 rooms on Mi Home.

mi home 8.jpg

VIEW. Like I told you before, I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). This is view of my yard. I can monitor various activities outside. It's also happens with the camera in the bedroom. Mi Home will automatically send notifications when there is movement in my yard/my bedroom. This app is very helpful because I can be calm in doing housework when my child is sleeping. I can monitor it directly only from my phone. Super cool!

mi home 2.jpg

SEE BACK. There is another cool feature on Mi Home called SEE BACK. This feature make us easily to check and re-run the cctv video. Unfortunately, I don't know why, but sometimes this feature won't work if I connect it with Xiaomi Xiofan. Look at the picture below! There is no video

mi home 3.jpg

SHARE. MIUIers, no need to worry to connect a lot of item on MI Home if you have more than 1 smartphone. You can easily share the device with another phone. For example, my husband and I want to have access cctv from our personal phone. The things need to do is make pairing between 1 cctv camera with 1 hand phone (my hand phone). Furthermore, my Husband's phone doesn't need a paring anymore because I can easily share the pairing data to my husband phone.

mi home 6.jpg

Not only support to cctv Camera, Mi Home also support another device that can make your home smarter such as Xiaomi Rice Cooker, bluetooth speaker, Mi Heating and more. The point is Mi Home make us easier to manage our lovely home with smart way.

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Sharing feature which can make us easier to connect a lot of devices
  • Easy to use and simple
  • Not only Xiaomi User, another android and iOs user also can use it

CONS

• Some part is still on Chinese
  • Sometimes, the reply feature on cctv camera is gone

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Mi Home is great app. If you hope to have modern home, I believe that you need to have a place to Mi Home. MI Home is very useful applications. This app is simple to understand and you can get it for free! Not only MIUIers, both android and iOS also can use it. MI Home will make you easier to manage your home. No need to worry if you have more than 1 smart phone because there is sharing feature which can make us easier to connect a lot of devices without repeated pairing. Unfortunately sometimes, the reply feature on cctv camera is gone and some part of this app is still on Chinese. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application.

My Rate

Add. Information:
mi home 11.jpg

Download:

Get Mi Home from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Mi Home v 5.3.5.apk (41.59 MB, Downloads: 46)

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 6 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
728292 + 5 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Great!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +45  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4065 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteMi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI World TourHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI SXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsDiwali MIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super TuesdaySuper Friday500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper SundaySurge S1Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsOreoMr. DependableSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master 6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongTheme TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyApp StarRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI G+ Follower

00:49, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review and cute signature :D

Comment

santiawigati Thanks a lot for your support :D  21:56, Jun-06-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
114 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Women's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayRooster Year of 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMi TalentQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerApp StarStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruNougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMi A1Most Active MIUIerOreoAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

02:54, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
I'll rate this thread 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🤣🤣

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  21:56, Jun-06-2018

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
03:08, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Thank's a ton! Nice review

Comment

santiawigati Thank you  21:57, Jun-06-2018

Supreme Member

⭐ Sharing Is Caring ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
715 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi BoxMagic CubeMi BandYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMi TVPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum Members2 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper Saturday1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalThanksgiving DayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI SHappy Holi MedalMIUI PSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI GreeceWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyRedmi Quiz MasterOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMi A1MIUI Medals Collector9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarBlack SharkMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroMIUI KingHumor MasterUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyNougatAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower

10:08, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Review :)

Comment

santiawigati Thanks  21:57, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4XMIUI PMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerNougatStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI KingXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:10, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Awesome Review .

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  21:58, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
600 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersSuper SundayPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Technology GuruRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarOreoNougatStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Story Teller

10:45, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review.. Thanks for sharing

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:08, Jun-06-2018
kalhey
QQ-3497155564

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
530 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi BoxMi TV 70Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicRedmi Note 4Super Sunday10 Million Forum PostsHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar WarsMIUI KingMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalDebate MasterRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

13:19, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Review Santi.!!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:08, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
819 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!Mi 4iHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SaturdayMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Puzzle MasterHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingBlack SharkQuick SurveyOreoMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentStar Wars10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback9 Million Forum MembersMr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertUpdates Lover25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz Master6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertStar Of Technology

14:12, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Great Review👍

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:09, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1196 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi HomeMi BandMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 4iMi 5Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 20161500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayOlympics MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMi Live MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 300 Weeks90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurpriseApp Star10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOreoMi TalentTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge

16:07, Jun-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Nice Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:41, Jun-21-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list