MIUI App Review Team

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
793 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4cMi PadMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi Note500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterOreoRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarMi Lover MedalApp Review StarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates Lover7 Million Forum Members

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Mi Home - Easier Way to Manage Our Home

[ Promote]
206 20 |
00:30, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 03:30, Jun-04-2018
mi home 10.jpg

Mi Home - Easier Way to Manage Our Home
(Feat. Xiaomi Xiofang and Mijia Chuangmi Camera)

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers, welcome June! Hope you're doing well. On this early June, I want to share you about a review based on my experience. I am Mom with 8 months old daughter. Sometimes, I feel very hard to do household when my child is awake. The only time to do household chores is when the child is asleep. Then, the problem is, my daughter (who turn to very active baby) fall down several times from the bed when I cook .

This is a big reason which makes me install CCTV. I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). I am very happy that both can be controlled with smartphone . And the very helpful app I have is Mi Home. So, yes! Today I want to share with you a review about Mi Home! Everyone who using Android can download the app from Play Store for free.

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
MIUIers, this is the first view of Mi Home. I really like the UI, because it's simple to understand. But, some part of this app is still on Chinese although I set it on English. For your information, you can change the wallpaper image, Mi Home give you 4 wallpapers option.

mi home 1.jpg

FEATURES
SETTING. One of most important feature on Mi Home is Setting. On Setting, you can set the notifications. With Mi Home, you can set what kind of notifications you want, for example I hope that I could get notifications when there is movement within the video or I hope not to get notified when I'm sleeping (DND feature) and many more. Special to Region, I should set it to "Mailand China" (although I live in Indonesia), because the cctv that I use isn't official product in Indonesia. So it cannot be set if I choose "Indonesia" as my region.

mi home 4.jpg

PROFILE. This one is your profile, you can get some demo of Xiaomi Mi Home product, check the store, share device and more. I'm not much exploring this feature because some are still using Chinese language and I don't understand (Sorry )

mi home 5.jpg

STORE. There is a lot of items that you can buy on this feature. I saw some electronic and fashion have sale prize. You need to explore it if you love to do online shopping. Unfortunately, it's in Chinese. Looks like I need Amy or Slavin's help here

mi home 7.jpg

ROOM. MIUIers, you can set a lot of categories on Mi Home, you can pick your room, rename it and choose your favorite icon here. So far, I create 2 rooms on Mi Home.

mi home 8.jpg

VIEW. Like I told you before, I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). This is view of my yard. I can monitor various activities outside. It's also happens with the camera in the bedroom. Mi Home will automatically send notifications when there is movement in my yard/my bedroom. This app is very helpful because I can be calm in doing housework when my child is sleeping. I can monitor it directly only from my phone. Super cool!

mi home 2.jpg

SEE BACK. There is another cool feature on Mi Home called SEE BACK. This feature make us easily to check and re-run the cctv video. Unfortunately, I don't know why, but sometimes this feature won't work if I connect it with Xiaomi Xiofan. Look at the picture below! There is no video

mi home 3.jpg

SHARE. MIUIers, no need to worry to connect a lot of item on MI Home if you have more than 1 smartphone. You can easily share the device with another phone. For example, my husband and I want to have access cctv from our personal phone. The things need to do is make pairing between 1 cctv camera with 1 hand phone (my hand phone). Furthermore, my Husband's phone doesn't need a paring anymore because I can easily share the pairing data to my husband phone.

mi home 6.jpg

Not only support to cctv Camera, Mi Home also support another device that can make your home smarter such as Xiaomi Rice Cooker, bluetooth speaker, Mi Heating and more. The point is Mi Home make us easier to manage our lovely home with smart way.

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Sharing feature which can make us easier to connect a lot of devices
  • Easy to use and simple
  • Not only Xiaomi User, another android and iOs user also can use it

CONS

• Some part is still on Chinese
  • Sometimes, the reply feature on cctv camera is gone

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Mi Home is great app. If you hope to have modern home, I believe that you need to have a place to Mi Home. MI Home is very useful applications. This app is simple to understand and you can get it for free! Not only MIUIers, both android and iOS also can use it. MI Home will make you easier to manage your home. No need to worry if you have more than 1 smart phone because there is sharing feature which can make us easier to connect a lot of devices without repeated pairing. Unfortunately sometimes, the reply feature on cctv camera is gone and some part of this app is still on Chinese. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application.

My Rate

Add. Information:
mi home 11.jpg

Download:

Get Mi Home from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Mi Home v 5.3.5.apk (41.59 MB, Downloads: 15)

Favorite Share

Rated by 6 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
728292 + 5 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Great!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +45  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2988 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi MIXMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry Christmas90000 Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliSuper Monday1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI FranceRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterSurpriseTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarOreo2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ Follower25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMr. DependableAndroid GuruRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayHumor MasterApp StarRingtone ExpertMIUI Superstar

00:49, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review and cute signature :D

Comment

santiawigati Thanks a lot for your support :D  21:56, Jun-06-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
96 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New Year1st AnniversarySuper MondayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsMi A1OTA FeedbackNougatMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruOreo

02:54, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
I'll rate this thread 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🤣🤣

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  21:56, Jun-06-2018

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
03:08, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Thank's a ton! Nice review

Comment

santiawigati Thank you  21:57, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

⭐ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄⭐

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
616 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi VRMi  BunnyMi Power StripMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 4XMi TVMi 5Redmi 4/Prime/4A3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016MIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMi A1MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersOreo7 Million Forum MembersApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTheme TalentDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox ZeroRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Follower

10:08, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Review :)

Comment

santiawigati Thanks  21:57, Jun-06-2018
MIUI Resources Team
Sharing Is Caring!!
QQ 2146219460
ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4XMIUI PMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerNougatStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI KingXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:10, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Awesome Review .

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  21:58, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
Online time
580 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMagic CubeNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 63 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to Future300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarOreoDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackNougatStar WarsRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMi Talent

10:45, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review.. Thanks for sharing

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:08, Jun-06-2018
kalhey
QQ-3497155564

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
445 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicRedmi Note 4MIUI PMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Diwali10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertMIUI Follower25 Million StrongTechnology GuruStar Of Technology2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid Guru

13:19, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Review Santi.!!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:08, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
767 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi MIXMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMi 4iMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super Sunday2 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMiPopGamer Mi Bunny8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkForum Contest LoverNougatOreoMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerStar Wars7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology Guru25 Million StrongAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

14:12, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Great Review👍

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:09, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1138 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMijia Story TellerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi Note 4Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaOlympics Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppSuper Friday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasRocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Singapore Merlion MedalHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMi Talent6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Theme Talent

16:07, Jun-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Nice Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:41, Jun-21-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list