Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
859 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi PadMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSingapore BirthdayMerry ChristmasSuper Monday5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India1300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal1400K Forum Members90000 Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper Thursday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Global Forum 2014Indonesia Independence DayOreoMIUI FollowerQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarYouth PledgeUpdates LoverWallpaper ExpertRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalApp Review StarDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master App StarTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Medals Collector

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Mi Home - Easier Way to Manage Our Home

[ Promote]
594 25 |
00:30, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 03:30, Jun-04-2018
mi home 10.jpg

Mi Home - Easier Way to Manage Our Home
(Feat. Xiaomi Xiofang and Mijia Chuangmi Camera)

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers, welcome June! Hope you're doing well. On this early June, I want to share you about a review based on my experience. I am Mom with 8 months old daughter. Sometimes, I feel very hard to do household when my child is awake. The only time to do household chores is when the child is asleep. Then, the problem is, my daughter (who turn to very active baby) fall down several times from the bed when I cook .

This is a big reason which makes me install CCTV. I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). I am very happy that both can be controlled with smartphone . And the very helpful app I have is Mi Home. So, yes! Today I want to share with you a review about Mi Home! Everyone who using Android can download the app from Play Store for free.

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
MIUIers, this is the first view of Mi Home. I really like the UI, because it's simple to understand. But, some part of this app is still on Chinese although I set it on English. For your information, you can change the wallpaper image, Mi Home give you 4 wallpapers option.

mi home 1.jpg

FEATURES
SETTING. One of most important feature on Mi Home is Setting. On Setting, you can set the notifications. With Mi Home, you can set what kind of notifications you want, for example I hope that I could get notifications when there is movement within the video or I hope not to get notified when I'm sleeping (DND feature) and many more. Special to Region, I should set it to "Mailand China" (although I live in Indonesia), because the cctv that I use isn't official product in Indonesia. So it cannot be set if I choose "Indonesia" as my region.

mi home 4.jpg

PROFILE. This one is your profile, you can get some demo of Xiaomi Mi Home product, check the store, share device and more. I'm not much exploring this feature because some are still using Chinese language and I don't understand (Sorry )

mi home 5.jpg

STORE. There is a lot of items that you can buy on this feature. I saw some electronic and fashion have sale prize. You need to explore it if you love to do online shopping. Unfortunately, it's in Chinese. Looks like I need Amy or Slavin's help here

mi home 7.jpg

ROOM. MIUIers, you can set a lot of categories on Mi Home, you can pick your room, rename it and choose your favorite icon here. So far, I create 2 rooms on Mi Home.

mi home 8.jpg

VIEW. Like I told you before, I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). This is view of my yard. I can monitor various activities outside. It's also happens with the camera in the bedroom. Mi Home will automatically send notifications when there is movement in my yard/my bedroom. This app is very helpful because I can be calm in doing housework when my child is sleeping. I can monitor it directly only from my phone. Super cool!

mi home 2.jpg

SEE BACK. There is another cool feature on Mi Home called SEE BACK. This feature make us easily to check and re-run the cctv video. Unfortunately, I don't know why, but sometimes this feature won't work if I connect it with Xiaomi Xiofan. Look at the picture below! There is no video

mi home 3.jpg

SHARE. MIUIers, no need to worry to connect a lot of item on MI Home if you have more than 1 smartphone. You can easily share the device with another phone. For example, my husband and I want to have access cctv from our personal phone. The things need to do is make pairing between 1 cctv camera with 1 hand phone (my hand phone). Furthermore, my Husband's phone doesn't need a paring anymore because I can easily share the pairing data to my husband phone.

mi home 6.jpg

Not only support to cctv Camera, Mi Home also support another device that can make your home smarter such as Xiaomi Rice Cooker, bluetooth speaker, Mi Heating and more. The point is Mi Home make us easier to manage our lovely home with smart way.

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Sharing feature which can make us easier to connect a lot of devices
  • Easy to use and simple
  • Not only Xiaomi User, another android and iOs user also can use it

CONS

• Some part is still on Chinese
  • Sometimes, the reply feature on cctv camera is gone

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Mi Home is great app. If you hope to have modern home, I believe that you need to have a place to Mi Home. MI Home is very useful applications. This app is simple to understand and you can get it for free! Not only MIUIers, both android and iOS also can use it. MI Home will make you easier to manage your home. No need to worry if you have more than 1 smart phone because there is sharing feature which can make us easier to connect a lot of devices without repeated pairing. Unfortunately sometimes, the reply feature on cctv camera is gone and some part of this app is still on Chinese. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application.

My Rate

Add. Information:
mi home 11.jpg

Download:

Get Mi Home from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Mi Home v 5.3.5.apk (41.59 MB, Downloads: 46)

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 6 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
728292 + 5 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Great!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +45  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4916 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearAtaturk MourningRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryI Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper Friday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayHilal Ramadan Singapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySurge S1Diwali Puzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewNougatOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseIndonesia Independence DayBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentTechnology GuruJuly 19 MyanmarDebate Master

00:49, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review and cute signature :D

Comment

santiawigati Thanks a lot for your support :D  21:56, Jun-06-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
124 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI PHappy New YearPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMi TalentApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMi A1Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master NougatForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

02:54, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
I'll rate this thread 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🤣🤣

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  21:56, Jun-06-2018

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
03:08, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Thank's a ton! Nice review

Comment

santiawigati Thank you  21:57, Jun-06-2018

Supreme Member

⭐ Sharing Is Caring ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
735 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi HomeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMIUI Monthly Talk1900K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to Future3500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Mr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyBlack SharkRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector10 Million Forum MembersMi A1Star Wars6 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterNougatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum User

10:08, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Review :)

Comment

santiawigati Thanks  21:57, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4XPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsApp StarMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingNougatStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:10, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Awesome Review .

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  21:58, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
601 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersSuper SundayPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Technology GuruRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarOreoNougatStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Story Teller

10:45, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review.. Thanks for sharing

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:08, Jun-06-2018
kalhey
QQ-3497155564

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
609 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4MIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI 9Women's Day MedalMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalRingtone Expert2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyStar WarsMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of Wisdom

13:19, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Review Santi.!!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:08, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
877 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi ScaleMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuMi 4iMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliHappy New YearSuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyOreo10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI King5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMi TalentForum Contest LoverBlack SharkApp StarQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertNougatMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackTheme Talent6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller

14:12, Jun-04-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Great Review👍

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:09, Jun-06-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1266 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi BandMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Mi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 4iMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BulgariaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Drawing TalentI Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Fan from India1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI RussiaOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI S3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal300K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Talent10 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI ExpertAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Story Teller

16:07, Jun-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Nice Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:41, Jun-21-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list