V9.5.4.0.NAMMIFA
Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global Beta ROM
Country/Region
Brazil
Description
I tried to log in on my mi account on my laptop and I receive the message: "too many attempts, try again later", so I tried to login using the qr code option, and my cellphone was logged out. After that I tried to change my password and log in again, but I'm still receiving the same message, and on my cellphone I receive the message access denied.

I don't know what I have to do. I tried to change my password successfully, but it doesn't help. It is the third day that I'm facing this problem. I cleared the browser cache and try to use different devices to log in without success.

I waited for 48h but it doesn't help.

I used the manual verification and changed my password, but I still receiving the same message.

Please help me!
Steps to reproduce
--
Screenshot
--
Log
--
--
Favorite3 Share

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
17:50, Jun-02-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
I have the same exact issue. I tried many options to at least logout from device to use different account but nothing works. Xiaomi support replied to manually restore password but its didn't help, issue is still the same. This is frustrating as I have this problem for 2 weeks nowy, support doesn't give a single ****, I can't access cloud or pair devices like mi band etc. I don't think that anyone from forum can help but I need to release my frustration...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

9 Million Forum Members

09:29, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
I am having the same problem. Mine is even worse. I tried to logout before factory resetting my brand new redmi 5 which is my first xiaomi device. i didn't have single idea that this mi account is gonna f****d me up.after facing problem with signing out before resetting i decided to hard reset after searching in google. after reset and finishing setup i was asked to provide my password to get in to the phone which i did.  and guess what...they said too many sign in attempt, try again later. some time they even said account doesn't exist. now my phone is nothing but a paperweight. cant even unlocked my device. stuck as hell.

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 04:40, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
my problem was solved by Xiaomi. I basically sent a lot of emails to global service describing my problem and I atached lot of information like:
printscreens
IMEI
phone number
Mi ID
correlated problems on forum.

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action Camera5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Debate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologySurpriseMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatMIUI FollowerQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Talent

02:40, Jun-10-2018 | From PC
|
Dear, sorry for inconvenience. You are facing this problem cause of MIUI server under maintenance. It will be normal very soon. So try again later. Thanks

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
16:31, Jun-10-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
Same for me, after thousands of mails with global support my account was finally unlocked.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
20:14, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
I too got the same problem in different times. In https://www.rush-my-essay.com/, I have read many posts to get the solution for the problem. But, this is the best one in resolving any type of problem easily.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list