Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1332 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Fan From Vietnam1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertDiscuss HereMIUI FB Follower25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Silver Super ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsApp TalentStar Of TechnologyHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverApp TalentDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent

[Reviews] [Device Team] [Chou Techbites #9] MIUI 10: Hype, Expectations and Reality Check!

[ Promote]
20134 510 |
07:02, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by choukawaii at 14:29, Jun-05-2018

1a529622c91e3139.png

Hi MIUIers!

Welcome again in Chou Techbites series after a really long hiatus. Today in the 9th episode, I will talk about MIUI 10. But please bear in mind that probably this is a special episode since I'll talk with a slightly different format: a collaboration with an honest review about MIUI 10.

With that premise, there'll no such things that too technical here. No AnTuTu or another benchmarking scores. No performance test. No battery life stress test. Just a few hours experience to project the present and the future.

Artificial Intelligent that packed to the phone

sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg

Actually, I'm not that interested about MIUI 10 that said will be powered by AI. Last time it sounds lightning fast but not really since performance is the same as there was no any major revamps on the UX. Some got Android upgrade, some left out. But it seems for now the AI is a thing.

Talking about AI, well, it's just complicated. While it might present in the future build [translated to English], the AI itself will not like anything we know about. Obviously it's not a deep learning machine that can make such decision through a simple neural systems.

The AI in the phone just can learn things that aren't too complicated. It can't be used to control a car or to control your home automatically. If the developers still wants to pack those complicated things to the phone, they should learn the dark secret of it first.

Otherwise, the highest AI we can get will be limited to camera and personal assistant.

Though job to make things perfect... and authentic

The AI itself is not a big problem. It'll takes time to shape. The main problem is to make things perfect aside the existence of the AI. This one that I kind of want to test.

I've tried MIUI 10 shortly after it launched, using Alpha one, version 8.5.31, because I, as an AOSP user, was intrigued to make a review about it. I made a NANDroid backup, then clear data, system, cache, and stuff through TWRP, then flashed the ROM flawlessly. My phone booted normally, even after I put my SIM card pin, the phone got restarted, and it seems like updating the phone or something like that.

After waiting for few minutes, there was slightly revamped welcome screen, asked me to unlock the phone by putting my Mi account password and stuff that I need to check or uncheck, then voila! I just went to the homescreen. Since it use Limitless theme it's just sounds really familiar.

Is it MIUI 10?

Home Screen: MIUI x Customized AOSP
[Home] MIUI.jpg [Home] AOSP.jpg

The main problem with MIUI 10 is we don't know if it's a MIUI 10 or just a slightly modifications of MIUI 9 or anything else. Some can say that it just because it's still on the Closed Beta stage like in Windows Insider Preview at the very first build: things will change gradually. But it doesn't mean we can't really project the future.

This is where the main problem lies. It's all started with a brand new home screen and notifications bar. It works though.

Lockscreen: MIUI x Customized AOSP
[Lock] MIUI Charging.jpg [Lock] AOSP Charging.jpg

Did it resembles something? I am very sure that you all have seen similar things some time ago. The style of the wallpaper, the clock and date position and its size. Then when we check the notification bar, we can get the big picture there.

It's the same, but different, but it's still the same
[Shade] MIUI.jpg [Shade-Collapse] MIUI.jpg

In retrospect, we wants a major revamped OS after MIUI 9 that focused on unproven better performance yet we didn't get it. The company is mature enough to make things different. They have anything they needs: hard core fans, forum, and probably really good resources [take a look to Mi MIX and MIX 2s].

Trying to rip-off or copying from something else is not what we expect. But yeah, again, this is a first build and it can be a kind of testing the water. Who knows? But make sure that you don't get too hype about it, and put your expectations as low as possible or you might get disappointed.

Since this is not a first time they make things like this, but as long as it works, probably who wants to raise a protest about it? Because in some way, I agree that it's refreshing.

But it doesn't mean we can really ignore the efforts

Despite things-are-large that comes in MIUI 10 with stock 4 grids that hasn't change for years, there are few things that are welcomed for me as an AOSP user. While things are larger overall [I really need an options to rescale the display like in the AOSP], some of functions now using stock Android like 2-fingers notifications panel and home screen.

Other than that we have a new toggles management, and new animations here and there with new sounds effect too. I can safely say that some of "MIUI" parts has been replaced by stock Android ones.

Floating notifications is working here
[Float] MIUI.jpg [Float] AOSP.jpg

On the bright side, things that ditched long time ago due the system fluidity, now present again: the translucency effect.

Translucency effect is always welcome
[Power-Menu] MIUI.jpg [Recents] MIUI.jpg

We can notice another changes too and it's good.

Weather page and volume bar is really something right now
[Weather] MIUI.jpg [Vol] MIUI.jpg

This is a long journey and full of thorns

gsmarena_007.jpg

I still put my hopes to the developers to brings the MIUI as a framework instead of the whole OS. Because I just love dark/black theme, things that still not present on bright-white MIUI. I search many themes on the Theme app and none can please my needs. I can only get the dark/black theme just through Substratum theme, yet some of them are paid ones. But that's just me. Frameworks make the OS lighter also.

On the other side, I still put my expectations to the MIUI I know for a couple of years to be matured and authentic. We can't ignore that there are few things that really needs to be revamped without any rip-off [some companies might filling a lawsuit]. Some folks already sounds their feelings in the Twitter with sarcasm or even insulting words.

But personally I must say that the About Phone is a well designed part since MIUI 9 that I love it.

Well, I'm using black themed MIUI Calculator too in AOSP [big thanks to Substratum], and swipe options is really welcome in MIUI 10. New Volume Bar is refreshing but it still buggy when it comes to HD audio sound.

But as my friend said, the developers need to stop to chunking notifications together too because we don't even know which is new for some of messages like on Whatsapp, especially on the Heads-Up.

Rest assured, probably in the 8th year, Xiaomi has a really big homework to challenge themselves about authenticity, creativity, and make a big changes not in their product only but as  trend-setter as a global company. There are some bugs that still present for years though.

Good luck and happy anniversary!

I always choose 3rd party keyboard
[Keyboard] MIUI.jpg [Keyboard] SwiftKey.jpg

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Big thanks to
@candicesu, @rahul_09, @JY.Nick, @abhijitdevnath, @CLAYTON_WWC
and my fellow special team for their support.

Previous talks:
Favorite26 Share

Rated by 58 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
Dimblch69 + 1 Thanks!
hon2838 + 3 Agreed!
Jheps + 2 Thanks!
buggyaccount + 2 Thanks!
超かわいい + 2 Fantastic!
Seventh_Scream + 1 Great!
VladislavSun + 1 Thanks!
Barabashka + 2 Great!
Mellonio + 2 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Tomarzig + 2 Awesome!
necrohak + 1 Awesome!
unclelim + 2 Agreed!
AzahariAffendi + 2 Awesome!
Tapomoy91 + 2 Fantastic!
CupiDroiD + 2 Agreed!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Fantastic!
hemanth11 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Thanks!
isegoria + 4 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
1805291908 + 1 Awesome!
kailashnj + 4 Awesome! - True review of MIUI 10
LCJMLE + 1 Great!
icecold91 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +284  Prestige +54  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
349 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterYi Action CameraMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMi BandI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI SSurge S1Mid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIerHeart to HeartHumor Master25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI Weekend GiveawayDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMi DropMIUI 10Discuss HereQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTheme Talent8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverApp StarBlack SharkMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterNougatStar WarsMi TalentMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller9 Million Forum Members

14:23, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing....waiting

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss Here9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertNougatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

07:55, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

This post was edited by Alfino11 at 06:56, Jun-02-2018

Great work..
And what's next?
Hopefully it's the rooting guide for Mi 5/Pro with Android 8

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1023 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Happy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday1800K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 2017Super FridayHappy Holi MedalRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday1700K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 300 WeeksRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from India100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th AnniversaryHeart to HeartDebate MasterMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOreoNougatBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersMi Talent25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerTheme TalentRingtone ExpertMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

08:44, Jun-02-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

For me only hype right now 😌

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1331 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 52 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky Friday1900K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9Super MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper FridaySurge S110 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi A1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversarySilver Super ModeratorSuper ModeratorBlack SharkIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyAnnual appraisedXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of Wisdom

09:52, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing your review.

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2000 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi VRYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SMi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 4XMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI PolandSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewOreoQuick SurveyStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum SurpriseMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 10Humor MasterHeart to HeartSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi MIX 2Indonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverMi TalentMIUI King25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Redmi Note 5/ProYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI Expert

11:44, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing with us. Hype, expectations and reality
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkrainePuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1MIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI SFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewOreoHumor MasterHeart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougat9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseApp StarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverIndonesia Independence DayMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterYouth PledgeMr. DependableOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Superstar

12:21, Jun-02-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for your honest review.
MIUI Device Team member
Mention @ChrisR3S for faster reply

Key to success is Patience

Elite Member

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
544 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3SMi Max 2Redmi Note 3Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper FridayWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearSurge S1Merry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryNougatStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017

13:00, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Awesome review thanks for sharing with us....

A MIUI lover from india...

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
674 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 3Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 2MIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI S1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearThanksgiving DayUEFA EURO MedalSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliDiwali Surge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverStar Of IconsAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector

13:07, Jun-02-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for your review

Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1332 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Fan From Vietnam1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertDiscuss HereMIUI FB Follower25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Silver Super ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsApp TalentStar Of TechnologyHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverApp TalentDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent

Author| 13:18, Jun-02-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Alfino11 replied at 2018-6-2 08:55
Great work..
And what's next?
Hopefully it's the rooting guide for Mi 5/Pro with Android 8 {:4_125: ...

Unfortunately, after I rolled back to the custom ROM, the thread might be delayed until the end of the month.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Alfino11 + 5 No problem..

Experience +5  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list