Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1257 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Notebook AirYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5 ProUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1MIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerApp TalentIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Expert25 Million StrongUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI KingMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox Zero

[Reviews] [Device Team] [Chou Techbites #9] MIUI 10: Hype, Expectations and Reality Check!

[ Promote]
19285 510 |
07:02, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by choukawaii at 14:29, Jun-05-2018

1a529622c91e3139.png

Hi MIUIers!

Welcome again in Chou Techbites series after a really long hiatus. Today in the 9th episode, I will talk about MIUI 10. But please bear in mind that probably this is a special episode since I'll talk with a slightly different format: a collaboration with an honest review about MIUI 10.

With that premise, there'll no such things that too technical here. No AnTuTu or another benchmarking scores. No performance test. No battery life stress test. Just a few hours experience to project the present and the future.

Artificial Intelligent that packed to the phone

sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg

Actually, I'm not that interested about MIUI 10 that said will be powered by AI. Last time it sounds lightning fast but not really since performance is the same as there was no any major revamps on the UX. Some got Android upgrade, some left out. But it seems for now the AI is a thing.

Talking about AI, well, it's just complicated. While it might present in the future build [translated to English], the AI itself will not like anything we know about. Obviously it's not a deep learning machine that can make such decision through a simple neural systems.

The AI in the phone just can learn things that aren't too complicated. It can't be used to control a car or to control your home automatically. If the developers still wants to pack those complicated things to the phone, they should learn the dark secret of it first.

Otherwise, the highest AI we can get will be limited to camera and personal assistant.

Though job to make things perfect... and authentic

The AI itself is not a big problem. It'll takes time to shape. The main problem is to make things perfect aside the existence of the AI. This one that I kind of want to test.

I've tried MIUI 10 shortly after it launched, using Alpha one, version 8.5.31, because I, as an AOSP user, was intrigued to make a review about it. I made a NANDroid backup, then clear data, system, cache, and stuff through TWRP, then flashed the ROM flawlessly. My phone booted normally, even after I put my SIM card pin, the phone got restarted, and it seems like updating the phone or something like that.

After waiting for few minutes, there was slightly revamped welcome screen, asked me to unlock the phone by putting my Mi account password and stuff that I need to check or uncheck, then voila! I just went to the homescreen. Since it use Limitless theme it's just sounds really familiar.

Is it MIUI 10?

Home Screen: MIUI x Customized AOSP
[Home] MIUI.jpg [Home] AOSP.jpg

The main problem with MIUI 10 is we don't know if it's a MIUI 10 or just a slightly modifications of MIUI 9 or anything else. Some can say that it just because it's still on the Closed Beta stage like in Windows Insider Preview at the very first build: things will change gradually. But it doesn't mean we can't really project the future.

This is where the main problem lies. It's all started with a brand new home screen and notifications bar. It works though.

Lockscreen: MIUI x Customized AOSP
[Lock] MIUI Charging.jpg [Lock] AOSP Charging.jpg

Did it resembles something? I am very sure that you all have seen similar things some time ago. The style of the wallpaper, the clock and date position and its size. Then when we check the notification bar, we can get the big picture there.

It's the same, but different, but it's still the same
[Shade] MIUI.jpg [Shade-Collapse] MIUI.jpg

In retrospect, we wants a major revamped OS after MIUI 9 that focused on unproven better performance yet we didn't get it. The company is mature enough to make things different. They have anything they needs: hard core fans, forum, and probably really good resources [take a look to Mi MIX and MIX 2s].

Trying to rip-off or copying from something else is not what we expect. But yeah, again, this is a first build and it can be a kind of testing the water. Who knows? But make sure that you don't get too hype about it, and put your expectations as low as possible or you might get disappointed.

Since this is not a first time they make things like this, but as long as it works, probably who wants to raise a protest about it? Because in some way, I agree that it's refreshing.

But it doesn't mean we can really ignore the efforts

Despite things-are-large that comes in MIUI 10 with stock 4 grids that hasn't change for years, there are few things that are welcomed for me as an AOSP user. While things are larger overall [I really need an options to rescale the display like in the AOSP], some of functions now using stock Android like 2-fingers notifications panel and home screen.

Other than that we have a new toggles management, and new animations here and there with new sounds effect too. I can safely say that some of "MIUI" parts has been replaced by stock Android ones.

Floating notifications is working here
[Float] MIUI.jpg [Float] AOSP.jpg

On the bright side, things that ditched long time ago due the system fluidity, now present again: the translucency effect.

Translucency effect is always welcome
[Power-Menu] MIUI.jpg [Recents] MIUI.jpg

We can notice another changes too and it's good.

Weather page and volume bar is really something right now
[Weather] MIUI.jpg [Vol] MIUI.jpg

This is a long journey and full of thorns

gsmarena_007.jpg

I still put my hopes to the developers to brings the MIUI as a framework instead of the whole OS. Because I just love dark/black theme, things that still not present on bright-white MIUI. I search many themes on the Theme app and none can please my needs. I can only get the dark/black theme just through Substratum theme, yet some of them are paid ones. But that's just me. Frameworks make the OS lighter also.

On the other side, I still put my expectations to the MIUI I know for a couple of years to be matured and authentic. We can't ignore that there are few things that really needs to be revamped without any rip-off [some companies might filling a lawsuit]. Some folks already sounds their feelings in the Twitter with sarcasm or even insulting words.

But personally I must say that the About Phone is a well designed part since MIUI 9 that I love it.

Well, I'm using black themed MIUI Calculator too in AOSP [big thanks to Substratum], and swipe options is really welcome in MIUI 10. New Volume Bar is refreshing but it still buggy when it comes to HD audio sound.

But as my friend said, the developers need to stop to chunking notifications together too because we don't even know which is new for some of messages like on Whatsapp, especially on the Heads-Up.

Rest assured, probably in the 8th year, Xiaomi has a really big homework to challenge themselves about authenticity, creativity, and make a big changes not in their product only but as  trend-setter as a global company. There are some bugs that still present for years though.

Good luck and happy anniversary!

I always choose 3rd party keyboard
[Keyboard] MIUI.jpg [Keyboard] SwiftKey.jpg

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Big thanks to
@candicesu, @rahul_09, @JY.Nick, @abhijitdevnath, @CLAYTON_WWC
and my fellow special team for their support.

Previous talks:
Favorite26 Share

Rated by 58 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
Dimblch69 + 1 Thanks!
hon2838 + 3 Agreed!
Jheps + 2 Thanks!
buggyaccount + 2 Thanks!
超かわいい + 2 Fantastic!
Seventh_Scream + 1 Great!
VladislavSun + 1 Thanks!
Barabashka + 2 Great!
Mellonio + 2 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Tomarzig + 2 Awesome!
necrohak + 1 Awesome!
unclelim + 2 Agreed!
AzahariAffendi + 2 Awesome!
Tapomoy91 + 2 Fantastic!
CupiDroiD + 2 Agreed!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Fantastic!
hemanth11 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Thanks!
isegoria + 4 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
1805291908 + 1 Awesome!
kailashnj + 4 Awesome! - True review of MIUI 10
LCJMLE + 1 Great!
icecold91 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +284  Prestige +54  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
289 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI SHappy New YearSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekend Giveaway9 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongSurpriseRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsNougatQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI KingAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverApp Star5 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Superstar

14:23, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing....waiting

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9MIUI PHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Super SundayFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Saturday1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Device ExpertMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackDebate MasterAndroid GuruUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Wars25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017NougatBlack SharkTheme TalentForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableYouth Pledge

07:55, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

This post was edited by Alfino11 at 06:56, Jun-02-2018

Great work..
And what's next?
Hopefully it's the rooting guide for Mi 5/Pro with Android 8

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
941 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi MIXMi VRMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XSuper MondayMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20171800K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper Wednesday1700K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalBlack SharkOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerNougatMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverRingtone Star MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum

08:44, Jun-02-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

For me only hype right now 😌

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1297 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 52 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI P1900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableIndia Independence Day8 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoQuick SurveySuper ModeratorSurpriseMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkAnnual appraisedNougatAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMi A1Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

09:52, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing your review.

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1862 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi ScaleMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI S3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 50 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMi MIX 2Mi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarSuper Moderator8 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Note 5/ProMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI KingOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

11:44, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing with us. Hype, expectations and reality
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HomeMi VRMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!AnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Surge S1MIUI Marathon MedalWomen's Day Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 20171st AnniversarySuper MondayHappy DiwaliDiwali Happy New YearSuper SundayMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI P10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamRedmi Quiz MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoYouth Pledge8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Indonesia Independence DayMr. DependableOTA Feedback6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI Expert

12:21, Jun-02-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for your honest review.
MIUI Device Team member
Mention @ChrisR3S for faster reply

Key to success is Patience

MIUI Resources Team

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
536 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3SMi Max 2Redmi Note 3Redmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper FridayWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper Monday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearSurge S1Merry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryNougatStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017

13:00, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Awesome review thanks for sharing with us....

A MIUI lover from india...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
668 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 3Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 2MIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI S1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearThanksgiving DayUEFA EURO MedalSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum App3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliDiwali Surge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverStar Of IconsAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector

13:07, Jun-02-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for your review

Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1257 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Notebook AirYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5 ProUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1MIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerApp TalentIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Expert25 Million StrongUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI KingMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox Zero

Author| 13:18, Jun-02-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Alfino11 replied at 2018-6-2 08:55
Great work..
And what's next?
Hopefully it's the rooting guide for Mi 5/Pro with Android 8 {:4_125: ...

Unfortunately, after I rolled back to the custom ROM, the thread might be delayed until the end of the month.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Alfino11 + 5 No problem..

Experience +5  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list