Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1181 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi  BunnyMi BandMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5 Pro1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Olympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar WarsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroApp TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology

[Reviews] [Device Team] [Chou Techbites #9] MIUI 10: Hype, Expectations and Reality Check!

[ Promote]
18018 503 |
07:02, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by choukawaii at 14:29, Jun-05-2018

1a529622c91e3139.png

Hi MIUIers!

Welcome again in Chou Techbites series after a really long hiatus. Today in the 9th episode, I will talk about MIUI 10. But please bear in mind that probably this is a special episode since I'll talk with a slightly different format: a collaboration with an honest review about MIUI 10.

With that premise, there'll no such things that too technical here. No AnTuTu or another benchmarking scores. No performance test. No battery life stress test. Just a few hours experience to project the present and the future.

Artificial Intelligent that packed to the phone

sat-ai-head-640x353.jpg

Actually, I'm not that interested about MIUI 10 that said will be powered by AI. Last time it sounds lightning fast but not really since performance is the same as there was no any major revamps on the UX. Some got Android upgrade, some left out. But it seems for now the AI is a thing.

Talking about AI, well, it's just complicated. While it might present in the future build [translated to English], the AI itself will not like anything we know about. Obviously it's not a deep learning machine that can make such decision through a simple neural systems.

The AI in the phone just can learn things that aren't too complicated. It can't be used to control a car or to control your home automatically. If the developers still wants to pack those complicated things to the phone, they should learn the dark secret of it first.

Otherwise, the highest AI we can get will be limited to camera and personal assistant.

Though job to make things perfect... and authentic

The AI itself is not a big problem. It'll takes time to shape. The main problem is to make things perfect aside the existence of the AI. This one that I kind of want to test.

I've tried MIUI 10 shortly after it launched, using Alpha one, version 8.5.31, because I, as an AOSP user, was intrigued to make a review about it. I made a NANDroid backup, then clear data, system, cache, and stuff through TWRP, then flashed the ROM flawlessly. My phone booted normally, even after I put my SIM card pin, the phone got restarted, and it seems like updating the phone or something like that.

After waiting for few minutes, there was slightly revamped welcome screen, asked me to unlock the phone by putting my Mi account password and stuff that I need to check or uncheck, then voila! I just went to the homescreen. Since it use Limitless theme it's just sounds really familiar.

Is it MIUI 10?

Home Screen: MIUI x Customized AOSP
[Home] MIUI.jpg [Home] AOSP.jpg

The main problem with MIUI 10 is we don't know if it's a MIUI 10 or just a slightly modifications of MIUI 9 or anything else. Some can say that it just because it's still on the Closed Beta stage like in Windows Insider Preview at the very first build: things will change gradually. But it doesn't mean we can't really project the future.

This is where the main problem lies. It's all started with a brand new home screen and notifications bar. It works though.

Lockscreen: MIUI x Customized AOSP
[Lock] MIUI Charging.jpg [Lock] AOSP Charging.jpg

Did it resembles something? I am very sure that you all have seen similar things some time ago. The style of the wallpaper, the clock and date position and its size. Then when we check the notification bar, we can get the big picture there.

It's the same, but different, but it's still the same
[Shade] MIUI.jpg [Shade-Collapse] MIUI.jpg

In retrospect, we wants a major revamped OS after MIUI 9 that focused on unproven better performance yet we didn't get it. The company is mature enough to make things different. They have anything they needs: hard core fans, forum, and probably really good resources [take a look to Mi MIX and MIX 2s].

Trying to rip-off or copying from something else is not what we expect. But yeah, again, this is a first build and it can be a kind of testing the water. Who knows? But make sure that you don't get too hype about it, and put your expectations as low as possible or you might get disappointed.

Since this is not a first time they make things like this, but as long as it works, probably who wants to raise a protest about it? Because in some way, I agree that it's refreshing.

But it doesn't mean we can really ignore the efforts

Despite things-are-large that comes in MIUI 10 with stock 4 grids that hasn't change for years, there are few things that are welcomed for me as an AOSP user. While things are larger overall [I really need an options to rescale the display like in the AOSP], some of functions now using stock Android like 2-fingers notifications panel and home screen.

Other than that we have a new toggles management, and new animations here and there with new sounds effect too. I can safely say that some of "MIUI" parts has been replaced by stock Android ones.

Floating notifications is working here
[Float] MIUI.jpg [Float] AOSP.jpg

On the bright side, things that ditched long time ago due the system fluidity, now present again: the translucency effect.

Translucency effect is always welcome
[Power-Menu] MIUI.jpg [Recents] MIUI.jpg

We can notice another changes too and it's good.

Weather page and volume bar is really something right now
[Weather] MIUI.jpg [Vol] MIUI.jpg

This is a long journey and full of thorns

gsmarena_007.jpg

I still put my hopes to the developers to brings the MIUI as a framework instead of the whole OS. Because I just love dark/black theme, things that still not present on bright-white MIUI. I search many themes on the Theme app and none can please my needs. I can only get the dark/black theme just through Substratum theme, yet some of them are paid ones. But that's just me. Frameworks make the OS lighter also.

On the other side, I still put my expectations to the MIUI I know for a couple of years to be matured and authentic. We can't ignore that there are few things that really needs to be revamped without any rip-off [some companies might filling a lawsuit]. Some folks already sounds their feelings in the Twitter with sarcasm or even insulting words.

But personally I must say that the About Phone is a well designed part since MIUI 9 that I love it.

Well, I'm using black themed MIUI Calculator too in AOSP [big thanks to Substratum], and swipe options is really welcome in MIUI 10. New Volume Bar is refreshing but it still buggy when it comes to HD audio sound.

But as my friend said, the developers need to stop to chunking notifications together too because we don't even know which is new for some of messages like on Whatsapp, especially on the Heads-Up.

Rest assured, probably in the 8th year, Xiaomi has a really big homework to challenge themselves about authenticity, creativity, and make a big changes not in their product only but as  trend-setter as a global company. There are some bugs that still present for years though.

Good luck and happy anniversary!

I always choose 3rd party keyboard
[Keyboard] MIUI.jpg [Keyboard] SwiftKey.jpg

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Big thanks to
@candicesu, @rahul_09, @JY.Nick, @abhijitdevnath, @CLAYTON_WWC
and my fellow special team for their support.

Previous talks:
Favorite25 Share

Rated by 58 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
Dimblch69 + 1 Thanks!
hon2838 + 3 Agreed!
Jheps + 2 Thanks!
buggyaccount + 2 Thanks!
超かわいい + 2 Fantastic!
Seventh_Scream + 1 Great!
VladislavSun + 1 Thanks!
Barabashka + 2 Great!
Mellonio + 2 Thanks!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Tomarzig + 2 Awesome!
necrohak + 1 Awesome!
unclelim + 2 Agreed!
AzahariAffendi + 2 Awesome!
Tapomoy91 + 2 Fantastic!
CupiDroiD + 2 Agreed!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Fantastic!
hemanth11 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Thanks!
isegoria + 4 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
1805291908 + 1 Awesome!
kailashnj + 4 Awesome! - True review of MIUI 10
LCJMLE + 1 Great!
icecold91 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +284  Prestige +54  View Rating Log

BACK TO BASIC WITH FUN WITH CHOU | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
243 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI SSurge S11st AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerDebate MasterForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersApp StarTheme TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsNougatQuick SurveyMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI King

14:23, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing....waiting

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
821 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi MIXMi HomeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi BandMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 4XMi 4iHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI India1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PSuper SundayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Device ExpertOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017

07:55, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

This post was edited by Alfino11 at 06:56, Jun-02-2018

Great work..
And what's next?
Hopefully it's the rooting guide for Mi 5/Pro with Android 8

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
841 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi Band 2Mi HomeMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Super SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI S300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from India100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI P1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 20171st AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterBlack SharkNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentRingtone ExpertMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMaster Of Technology

08:44, Jun-02-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

For me only hype right now 😌

Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
1259 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Rooster Year of 20171800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliSuper ThursdaySuper Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font LoverMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday500K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfYouth PledgeTechnology GuruStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI FollowerSurpriseQuick SurveyNougatRedmi Note 5/ProOreo8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSuper ModeratorTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi A1MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAnnual appraisedUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

09:52, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing your review.

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1726 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 4XMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Singles' DayMIUI SHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI Poland500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertApp Star9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerNougat8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableOreo7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMi MIX 2MIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars

11:44, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for sharing with us. Hype, expectations and reality
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi HomeYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's DayMIUI S3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' Day100k Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Diwali MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PHappy DiwaliHappy New YearMerry Christmas500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Review7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsOreoOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkNougat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp Star8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum User6 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller2017 Annual Awards

12:21, Jun-02-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for your honest review.
MIUI Device Team member
Mention @ChrisR3S for faster reply

Key to success is Patience

Elite Member

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
519 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi HomeMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi ScaleMagic CubeMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi 4XRedmi 3SSuper FridayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Super MondayHappy New Year300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day Medal90000 Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device Team25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDebate MasterTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingScroll Of Wisdom

13:00, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Awesome review thanks for sharing with us....

A MIUI lover from india...

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
656 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 3Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 2MIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI S1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India1400K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearThanksgiving DayUEFA EURO Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Super Sunday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMr. DependableMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of IconsStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Mi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper Expert

13:07, Jun-02-2018 | Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Thanks for your review

Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1181 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi  BunnyMi BandMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5 Pro1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Olympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar WarsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroApp TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI KingHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology

Author| 13:18, Jun-02-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Alfino11 replied at 2018-6-2 08:55
Great work..
And what's next?
Hopefully it's the rooting guide for Mi 5/Pro with Android 8 {:4_125: ...

Unfortunately, after I rolled back to the custom ROM, the thread might be delayed until the end of the month.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Alfino11 + 5 No problem..

Experience +5  View Rating Log

BACK TO BASIC WITH FUN WITH CHOU | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list