MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Surge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI S1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi A1

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Google News- Read News from Best Sources

[ Promote]
547 15 |
15:11, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by RaghavTheGreat$ at 23:41, Jun-03-2018

Google
PicsArt_06-01-07.09.49.jpg
News

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
I am back as always with another app review.
This time also, it's a news app. Hope you enjoyed my previous news app review of
Beebom. We are in the 6 month of this year. Half journey completed with 2k18. Summer is still at the top of my head. Let's start with the app reviewing

Heading back to Google IO 2018, Google announced a revamped version of Google Newsstand and also renamed it to Google News.
With this, Google applied it's matrial design 2.0 which is just very cool! So I am here to review the new cool Google News!

Video Preview

Review

Sign in
Start Page is very cool. This is what called material design 2.0. It automatically chooses the account with the help of Google Account.
PicsArt_06-01-07.20.06.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.23.53.jpg

Homepage
After signing in, a fresh new materialistic, and simple looking layout is visible which is just very awesome!! Google's favorite colour is white and what it's doing in it's all apps. Google used it's own font, seems like it's Sans. Right?
video2gif_20180602_111435.gif

PicsArt_06-01-07.26.50.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.30.18.jpg

Google's Briefings
When we talk about the word brief, it means short stories. So here, the scenario is just the same. From last visited to present visited, those events happened in that time, Google News picks out the top 5 stories and puts accordingly to the interest of yours. By interest, I meant the interest on tech, or politics, etc. This is what that, no other news apps can't do right now! At right corner, you can also see the temperature of your area! Tapping on it pops from below the future prediction of that area.
PicsArt_06-01-07.17.20.jpg

Full Coverage
As said by Mr. Sundar Pichai, Google News will cover all the best sources for us. If there's a hot topic on the debate, it means that there will be many sources of the same topic. To cover all sources to get into the detailed/depth, Google's AI will gather all sources and put it together at one place. Different sources but only one topic!
The logic behind this feature, according to me is that, different sources have different opinions. Even some sources goes down to earth and some are trying to dig. When you tap on full coverage of a topic, after 3-4 articles, it will show tweets by different people!

PicsArt_06-01-07.33.54.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.34.53.jpg

Search
Well, I was really very happy using the search button! You can search for any topic, any source, anything. Recently, hot debated topic on Google was Google Duplex. It just worked like full coverage.
PicsArt_06-01-07.37.26.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.43.34.jpg

When I searched for 9to5 Google, it showed the latest news by 9to5 Google. In addition, it also showed the 9to5 Google as a source and we can star/ favorite the source

PicsArt_06-01-07.38.53.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.39.22.jpg

Headlines
Let's move on to the headlines section. In headlines section, we find different topics such as latest, then your country, world, business, technology, etc.
PicsArt_06-02-10.04.05.jpg

News Cards
These cards are really awesome and also it looks too cool! Each card has 7 news articles of same topic but of different sources. These articles moves automatically in specific period of time in each card. These cards are really helpful in knowing a brief about the topic
video2gif_20180602_102841.gif

Favorites
This section contains topics, sources and saved articles.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-45-42-895_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Topics
This section contains topics of your interest. (It's not added automatically, you have to star a topic so that it shows in your favorites. A topic can be starred by searching off a specific topic.)
Topics I have bookmarked shows at the top. These topics can be rearranged accordingly to your wish. To do that, you have to tap on 'View all and manage'
When I tap on my favorite topic, I get to see all news about that topic. Like yesterday, Xiaomi launched various products, so the topic was flooded by that news only! Really loving using this news app.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-56-44-986_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Sources
Since I am a techie, I love reading articles by sources like Android Police, and 9to5 Google.
All articles posted by 9to5 Google, for example, are shown here.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-56-05-491_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Saved Articles
Busy? Got an important article that has to be paid attention, but no time to read? You can save articles so that you can read after your busy schedule gets over. Not only about busy, you like to read an article again and again that motivates you alot, this might be a very useful feature to you.

Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-53-24-340_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Newsstand
In this section, you can get some magazines for free and as well as by paying. Some sources asks some bucks to read the magazines or newspapers. This is something like subscription of a newspaper that we pay every month. Some sources like NDTV, provides free service to read headlines.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-54-48-598_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Settings
Last but not least. In settings section we get a lot of configurations.
Configurations like:-
-Preferred Language
-Mini Cards
-Hidden in for you
-Data Saver Mode
-Autoplay Videos
-Temperature Units
-My Activity, etc.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-56-54-623_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Data Saver Mode
Data saver mode attracts everyone alot, including me!
Autoplay Videos, if turned off, then it may help in saving data.

Temperature Units
You can change the unit in which you are comfortable with
You can choose between Celsius and Farenheit. I am comfortable with Celsius, what about you?

Other customizations are not much useful but the language and region section is important. Tapping on it, allows you to select the language and region simultaneously.

Google News Widget
Google News let's you add widget to your home screen.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-19-33-571_com.teslacoilsw.launcher-252x448.png

Pros & Cons

Pros
-Material Design 2.0 applied
-Layout is awesome
-News Cards helps in giving us a brief news

Cons
- No cons from my side

Summary

It's time to wind up everything Google News is just an awesome app. Also it's just recently launched. The design is awesome. It's material design 2.0 is really awesome. Goofle's AI works very professionally. Google News just digs out the news and shows it to us. If we talk about the layout, it's just as simple as it can be. News cards are also awesome. Google News also allows to search articles. It also enables users to add widget of it's briefings. Everything is perfect in the app. Also notification works properly. I said this because in my previous app review of Beebom, I said that we have to troubleshoot to get app notifications. With this perfection, I would like to rate this app 5 out of 5! 🎉🎊
🎊

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Happy Reading

Additional Information

Screenshot_2018-06-01-19-12-42-075_com.android.chrome.png

Download

Download Google News from Google Play

Or

Download The APK: Google News.apk (12.65 MB, Downloads: 188)

Favorite Share

Rated by 9 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sergio.lobianco + 1 Thanks!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aprilianks + 5 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
827208 + 5 Awesome!
KarthikKarhem + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Great!
Aashu124 + 5 Great!

Experience +56  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
311 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BoxMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy New YearI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersRocket to Future3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnySurpriseApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey25 Million StrongMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentStar WarsTechnology GuruBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerOreoMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

15:24, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review
Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Surprise

15:41, Jun-02-2018 | From APP
|
Hey awesome review. I love to read all my news feed from here.

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
840 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BandMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From Singapore5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Monday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalOlympics Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoWallpaper ExpertScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review StarRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Humor Master

22:59, Jun-03-2018 | From PC
|
Nice one. Thanks for share

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
128 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power StripMi BandMi T-ShirtMi WiFiMi MIXNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Women's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI SSurge S1MIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMiPopMi TalentMIUI King5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurprise9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOreo

15:33, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
FANTASTIC Bro

Elite Member

Be a good man.not cheap person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
125 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi VRMi MIXMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdaySurge S1100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliMIUI PMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerApp StarBlack SharkMIUI KingStar WarsNougatMi TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentForum Contest Lover

15:37, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review bro keep it up

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3812 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi KeyMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi Note ProMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5sMi 5s PlusMi MIXRedmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5Mi PadMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Star MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Expert

11:08, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review thanks for sharing

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:32, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Keep it up

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi ScaleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicRedmi 4XDiwali MIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9MIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseBlack SharkMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentIndia Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid ElfQuick SurveyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatRedmi Quiz MasterMost Active MIUIerAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruTheme TalentMi Story TellerMr. DependableMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyOreoForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorStar Wars

22:25, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
nice and informative .. i m all for 'news related apps' .. 🙂

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
787 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3RedmiMi 4iRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal2100K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Thanksgiving DayPuzzle Master900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20171500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love 2016MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorMIUI App Review TeamRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMi TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Resources TeamApp Talent

12:07, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
This is quite detailed. Nice review.
The video is not showing for me, just double check please.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list