MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Women's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Merry Christmas1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million Users10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersApp StarOTA FeedbackMi A1NougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover Medal

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Google News- Read News from Best Sources

[ Promote]
469 15 |
15:11, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by RaghavTheGreat$ at 23:41, Jun-03-2018

Google
PicsArt_06-01-07.09.49.jpg
News

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
I am back as always with another app review.
This time also, it's a news app. Hope you enjoyed my previous news app review of
Beebom. We are in the 6 month of this year. Half journey completed with 2k18. Summer is still at the top of my head. Let's start with the app reviewing

Heading back to Google IO 2018, Google announced a revamped version of Google Newsstand and also renamed it to Google News.
With this, Google applied it's matrial design 2.0 which is just very cool! So I am here to review the new cool Google News!

Video Preview

Review

Sign in
Start Page is very cool. This is what called material design 2.0. It automatically chooses the account with the help of Google Account.
PicsArt_06-01-07.20.06.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.23.53.jpg

Homepage
After signing in, a fresh new materialistic, and simple looking layout is visible which is just very awesome!! Google's favorite colour is white and what it's doing in it's all apps. Google used it's own font, seems like it's Sans. Right?
video2gif_20180602_111435.gif

PicsArt_06-01-07.26.50.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.30.18.jpg

Google's Briefings
When we talk about the word brief, it means short stories. So here, the scenario is just the same. From last visited to present visited, those events happened in that time, Google News picks out the top 5 stories and puts accordingly to the interest of yours. By interest, I meant the interest on tech, or politics, etc. This is what that, no other news apps can't do right now! At right corner, you can also see the temperature of your area! Tapping on it pops from below the future prediction of that area.
PicsArt_06-01-07.17.20.jpg

Full Coverage
As said by Mr. Sundar Pichai, Google News will cover all the best sources for us. If there's a hot topic on the debate, it means that there will be many sources of the same topic. To cover all sources to get into the detailed/depth, Google's AI will gather all sources and put it together at one place. Different sources but only one topic!
The logic behind this feature, according to me is that, different sources have different opinions. Even some sources goes down to earth and some are trying to dig. When you tap on full coverage of a topic, after 3-4 articles, it will show tweets by different people!

PicsArt_06-01-07.33.54.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.34.53.jpg

Search
Well, I was really very happy using the search button! You can search for any topic, any source, anything. Recently, hot debated topic on Google was Google Duplex. It just worked like full coverage.
PicsArt_06-01-07.37.26.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.43.34.jpg

When I searched for 9to5 Google, it showed the latest news by 9to5 Google. In addition, it also showed the 9to5 Google as a source and we can star/ favorite the source

PicsArt_06-01-07.38.53.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.39.22.jpg

Headlines
Let's move on to the headlines section. In headlines section, we find different topics such as latest, then your country, world, business, technology, etc.
PicsArt_06-02-10.04.05.jpg

News Cards
These cards are really awesome and also it looks too cool! Each card has 7 news articles of same topic but of different sources. These articles moves automatically in specific period of time in each card. These cards are really helpful in knowing a brief about the topic
video2gif_20180602_102841.gif

Favorites
This section contains topics, sources and saved articles.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-45-42-895_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Topics
This section contains topics of your interest. (It's not added automatically, you have to star a topic so that it shows in your favorites. A topic can be starred by searching off a specific topic.)
Topics I have bookmarked shows at the top. These topics can be rearranged accordingly to your wish. To do that, you have to tap on 'View all and manage'
When I tap on my favorite topic, I get to see all news about that topic. Like yesterday, Xiaomi launched various products, so the topic was flooded by that news only! Really loving using this news app.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-56-44-986_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Sources
Since I am a techie, I love reading articles by sources like Android Police, and 9to5 Google.
All articles posted by 9to5 Google, for example, are shown here.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-56-05-491_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Saved Articles
Busy? Got an important article that has to be paid attention, but no time to read? You can save articles so that you can read after your busy schedule gets over. Not only about busy, you like to read an article again and again that motivates you alot, this might be a very useful feature to you.

Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-53-24-340_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Newsstand
In this section, you can get some magazines for free and as well as by paying. Some sources asks some bucks to read the magazines or newspapers. This is something like subscription of a newspaper that we pay every month. Some sources like NDTV, provides free service to read headlines.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-54-48-598_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Settings
Last but not least. In settings section we get a lot of configurations.
Configurations like:-
-Preferred Language
-Mini Cards
-Hidden in for you
-Data Saver Mode
-Autoplay Videos
-Temperature Units
-My Activity, etc.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-56-54-623_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Data Saver Mode
Data saver mode attracts everyone alot, including me!
Autoplay Videos, if turned off, then it may help in saving data.

Temperature Units
You can change the unit in which you are comfortable with
You can choose between Celsius and Farenheit. I am comfortable with Celsius, what about you?

Other customizations are not much useful but the language and region section is important. Tapping on it, allows you to select the language and region simultaneously.

Google News Widget
Google News let's you add widget to your home screen.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-19-33-571_com.teslacoilsw.launcher-252x448.png

Pros & Cons

Pros
-Material Design 2.0 applied
-Layout is awesome
-News Cards helps in giving us a brief news

Cons
- No cons from my side

Summary

It's time to wind up everything Google News is just an awesome app. Also it's just recently launched. The design is awesome. It's material design 2.0 is really awesome. Goofle's AI works very professionally. Google News just digs out the news and shows it to us. If we talk about the layout, it's just as simple as it can be. News cards are also awesome. Google News also allows to search articles. It also enables users to add widget of it's briefings. Everything is perfect in the app. Also notification works properly. I said this because in my previous app review of Beebom, I said that we have to troubleshoot to get app notifications. With this perfection, I would like to rate this app 5 out of 5! 🎉🎊
🎊

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Happy Reading

Additional Information

Screenshot_2018-06-01-19-12-42-075_com.android.chrome.png

Download

Download Google News from Google Play

Or

Download The APK: Google News.apk (12.65 MB, Downloads: 175)

Favorite Share

Rated by 9 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sergio.lobianco + 1 Thanks!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aprilianks + 5 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
827208 + 5 Awesome!
KarthikKarhem + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Great!
Aashu124 + 5 Great!

Experience +56  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
282 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI SMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day3 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI World TourMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Halloween 2017Star Wars8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougat6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOreoMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI ExpertTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackDebate MasterSurpriseApp StarMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower

15:24, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review
Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Surprise

15:41, Jun-02-2018 | From APP
|
Hey awesome review. I love to read all my news feed from here.

Intern Moderator

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
803 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteMi 4iMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1800K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

22:59, Jun-03-2018 | From PC
|
Nice one. Thanks for share

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFiFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Happy Singles' Day5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Surge S1Happy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI 9Super MondayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from IndiaMiPopSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersNougat5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp StarMi TalentBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMr. DependableYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomStar Wars

15:33, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
FANTASTIC Bro

Elite Member

Be a good man.not cheap person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
124 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi VRMi MIXMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdaySurge S1100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliMIUI PMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerApp StarBlack SharkMIUI KingStar WarsNougatMi TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentForum Contest Lover

15:37, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review bro keep it up

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3481 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi KeyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 4SMi 5Mi TVRedmi 3Mi Note 2Mi Pad 2MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI Review9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMi A1Debate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Expert

11:08, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review thanks for sharing

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:32, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Keep it up

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI 9Women's Day MedalMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year1st AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterDiwali Super SundayHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseForum Contest LoverQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersOreoStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDebate MasterRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Follower25 Million StrongMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum Members

22:25, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
nice and informative .. i m all for 'news related apps' .. 🙂

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
775 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi HomeMi KeyMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2014 Christmas700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi TalentMIUI App Review TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources Team

12:07, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
This is quite detailed. Nice review.
The video is not showing for me, just double check please.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list