MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BoxMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI PSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopQuick SurveyMi TalentDiscuss HereMIUI 10India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI FollowerNougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Google News- Read News from Best Sources

[ Promote]
621 15 |
15:11, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by RaghavTheGreat$ at 23:41, Jun-03-2018

Google
PicsArt_06-01-07.09.49.jpg
News

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
I am back as always with another app review.
This time also, it's a news app. Hope you enjoyed my previous news app review of
Beebom. We are in the 6 month of this year. Half journey completed with 2k18. Summer is still at the top of my head. Let's start with the app reviewing

Heading back to Google IO 2018, Google announced a revamped version of Google Newsstand and also renamed it to Google News.
With this, Google applied it's matrial design 2.0 which is just very cool! So I am here to review the new cool Google News!

Video Preview

Review

Sign in
Start Page is very cool. This is what called material design 2.0. It automatically chooses the account with the help of Google Account.
PicsArt_06-01-07.20.06.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.23.53.jpg

Homepage
After signing in, a fresh new materialistic, and simple looking layout is visible which is just very awesome!! Google's favorite colour is white and what it's doing in it's all apps. Google used it's own font, seems like it's Sans. Right?
video2gif_20180602_111435.gif

PicsArt_06-01-07.26.50.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.30.18.jpg

Google's Briefings
When we talk about the word brief, it means short stories. So here, the scenario is just the same. From last visited to present visited, those events happened in that time, Google News picks out the top 5 stories and puts accordingly to the interest of yours. By interest, I meant the interest on tech, or politics, etc. This is what that, no other news apps can't do right now! At right corner, you can also see the temperature of your area! Tapping on it pops from below the future prediction of that area.
PicsArt_06-01-07.17.20.jpg

Full Coverage
As said by Mr. Sundar Pichai, Google News will cover all the best sources for us. If there's a hot topic on the debate, it means that there will be many sources of the same topic. To cover all sources to get into the detailed/depth, Google's AI will gather all sources and put it together at one place. Different sources but only one topic!
The logic behind this feature, according to me is that, different sources have different opinions. Even some sources goes down to earth and some are trying to dig. When you tap on full coverage of a topic, after 3-4 articles, it will show tweets by different people!

PicsArt_06-01-07.33.54.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.34.53.jpg

Search
Well, I was really very happy using the search button! You can search for any topic, any source, anything. Recently, hot debated topic on Google was Google Duplex. It just worked like full coverage.
PicsArt_06-01-07.37.26.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.43.34.jpg

When I searched for 9to5 Google, it showed the latest news by 9to5 Google. In addition, it also showed the 9to5 Google as a source and we can star/ favorite the source

PicsArt_06-01-07.38.53.jpg PicsArt_06-01-07.39.22.jpg

Headlines
Let's move on to the headlines section. In headlines section, we find different topics such as latest, then your country, world, business, technology, etc.
PicsArt_06-02-10.04.05.jpg

News Cards
These cards are really awesome and also it looks too cool! Each card has 7 news articles of same topic but of different sources. These articles moves automatically in specific period of time in each card. These cards are really helpful in knowing a brief about the topic
video2gif_20180602_102841.gif

Favorites
This section contains topics, sources and saved articles.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-45-42-895_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Topics
This section contains topics of your interest. (It's not added automatically, you have to star a topic so that it shows in your favorites. A topic can be starred by searching off a specific topic.)
Topics I have bookmarked shows at the top. These topics can be rearranged accordingly to your wish. To do that, you have to tap on 'View all and manage'
When I tap on my favorite topic, I get to see all news about that topic. Like yesterday, Xiaomi launched various products, so the topic was flooded by that news only! Really loving using this news app.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-56-44-986_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Sources
Since I am a techie, I love reading articles by sources like Android Police, and 9to5 Google.
All articles posted by 9to5 Google, for example, are shown here.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-56-05-491_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Saved Articles
Busy? Got an important article that has to be paid attention, but no time to read? You can save articles so that you can read after your busy schedule gets over. Not only about busy, you like to read an article again and again that motivates you alot, this might be a very useful feature to you.

Screenshot_2018-06-02-11-53-24-340_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Newsstand
In this section, you can get some magazines for free and as well as by paying. Some sources asks some bucks to read the magazines or newspapers. This is something like subscription of a newspaper that we pay every month. Some sources like NDTV, provides free service to read headlines.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-54-48-598_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Settings
Last but not least. In settings section we get a lot of configurations.
Configurations like:-
-Preferred Language
-Mini Cards
-Hidden in for you
-Data Saver Mode
-Autoplay Videos
-Temperature Units
-My Activity, etc.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-56-54-623_com.google.android.apps.magazines-252x448.png

Data Saver Mode
Data saver mode attracts everyone alot, including me!
Autoplay Videos, if turned off, then it may help in saving data.

Temperature Units
You can change the unit in which you are comfortable with
You can choose between Celsius and Farenheit. I am comfortable with Celsius, what about you?

Other customizations are not much useful but the language and region section is important. Tapping on it, allows you to select the language and region simultaneously.

Google News Widget
Google News let's you add widget to your home screen.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-12-19-33-571_com.teslacoilsw.launcher-252x448.png

Pros & Cons

Pros
-Material Design 2.0 applied
-Layout is awesome
-News Cards helps in giving us a brief news

Cons
- No cons from my side

Summary

It's time to wind up everything Google News is just an awesome app. Also it's just recently launched. The design is awesome. It's material design 2.0 is really awesome. Goofle's AI works very professionally. Google News just digs out the news and shows it to us. If we talk about the layout, it's just as simple as it can be. News cards are also awesome. Google News also allows to search articles. It also enables users to add widget of it's briefings. Everything is perfect in the app. Also notification works properly. I said this because in my previous app review of Beebom, I said that we have to troubleshoot to get app notifications. With this perfection, I would like to rate this app 5 out of 5! 🎉🎊
🎊

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Happy Reading

Additional Information

Screenshot_2018-06-01-19-12-42-075_com.android.chrome.png

Download

Download Google News from Google Play

Or

Download The APK: Google News.apk (12.65 MB, Downloads: 207)

Favorite Share

Rated by 9 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sergio.lobianco + 1 Thanks!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aprilianks + 5 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
827208 + 5 Awesome!
KarthikKarhem + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Great!
Aashu124 + 5 Great!

Experience +56  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
321 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi MIXMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Happy Valentine's DaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Italy10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkApp StarMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentSurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyMIUI 10Dual CameraMi DropStar WarsMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongQuick SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersNougatOreoMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

15:24, Jun-02-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review
Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Surprise

15:41, Jun-02-2018 | From APP
|
Hey awesome review. I love to read all my news feed from here.

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
877 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourI Love 2016700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersSurge S1Happy New YearMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayApp StarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017OreoDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 106 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper ExpertMr. DependableApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerDebate Master

22:59, Jun-03-2018 | From PC
|
Nice one. Thanks for share

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
144 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power StripMi BandMi T-ShirtMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMIUI 2016MIUI 8AnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4X10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Women's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy New YearSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMiPopMIUI KingMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10App StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyOreo

15:33, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
FANTASTIC Bro

Elite Member

Be a good man.not cheap person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
126 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi VRMi MIXMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdaySurge S1100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliMIUI PMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerApp StarBlack SharkMIUI KingStar WarsNougatMi TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentForum Contest Lover

15:37, Jun-04-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review bro keep it up

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
4464 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Air PurifierMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi VRMagic CubeMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi MIXMi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowMi 4SMi 5Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi Pad 2Mi 5 ProMi Note 2Mi 5s PlusMi 5sRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 3SRedmi ProMi NoteMi Note ProMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Poland2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20171700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1MIUI Monthly TalkRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveySurprise10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMi A1App StarMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp Talent

11:08, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review thanks for sharing

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:32, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Keep it up

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi ScaleMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMijia Smart ShoesAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi 4XWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdaySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20171st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearMerry Christmas10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2018Mi Talent10 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanDiscuss HereMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi DropMIUI 10Android ElfIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Follower25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMr. DependableRingtone ExpertDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruQuick SurveyOreo2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruNougatMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz Master

22:25, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
nice and informative .. i m all for 'news related apps' .. 🙂

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
801 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterI Love 20161 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Surge S1Super Wednesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members1900K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest Lover

12:07, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
This is quite detailed. Nice review.
The video is not showing for me, just double check please.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list