Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
891 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSurge S11800K Forum Members3500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9UEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMr. DependableHeart to HeartDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Indonesia Independence DayOreo2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerJuly 19 Myanmar7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalApp Review StarRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruApp StarForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI Follower

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] NINDASH - Skull Valley

[ Promote]
478 20 |
14:32, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 17:34, Jun-25-2018
nindash10.jpg

NINDASH - Skull Valley

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers, back with me, santiawigati
Today I want to share you about addictive game, come from ANKAMA games. Actually, I was playing this game for a month and I can say that I really enjoy playing it. I am on level 38 and my Hubby one step a head. He is on 45 . Yes, both of us like to play this game in our free time. So hope you like this game as much as us.

The name is Nindash, and this is simple tap, slide and dash game! They give us a lot of challenging levels and cute Ninjas! Well, maybe you will not believe it, but you will meet little Dragon Ball Kid (Goku) as Ninja in this game. You can also notice about Laura Kinney (X-23) and Kenshin Himura.

First of all, let's check an official of Nindash. Enjoy the video.

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
At the begining I wasn't expecting much from this game, but in the end I enjoy and quite happy with it. Nindash has great graphic quality and good audio. And the good news is you can play this game offline. This is the first view of Nindash, yeah I know right, cute Ninjas (and also cute skeletons). But, don't underestimate them, they are very powerful and good killer

nindash1.jpg   

FEATURES
DAILY REWARD. Don't forget to log in everyday because you can get Lotus as your daily reward. You can save your Lotus and use them to buy new Ninja or new weapon. The will resets the count every 5 day.

nindash4.jpg

CHALLENGING LEVELS. You won't get bored to play Nindash because Nindash give you a lot of challenging levels. You have about 89 levels of game to be conquered so far. And I believe that great level will come so soon. MIUIers, better if you can get 3 stars in every level to make perfect work. To get 3 perfect stars, you need to kill all of your skeleton enemies, keep your life (you have 2 lifes by the way!) and finish the challenge in every level.

nindash3.jpg

COLLECTIONS. On this feature, you can check your Ninjas, your enemy's list, your weapons and achieves. Let's talk about the Ninja! Ninja is your character on this game. You will buy it with the blue coins. You can get it as a reward if you finish every game level. Like I told you before, you can "meet" familiar character such as Goku, Laura Kinney and Kenshin Himura. But, unfortunately, I can't find any difference skill of the Ninjas. They do not have special powers. I think, it would be interesting if each character has special powers.

nindash5.jpg

ENEMIES. Well, on Nindash you will meet a lot of enemies. The enemies will run against you and you must kill them all. When someone escapes, you will die. This part sounds creepy, isn't?

nindash6.jpg

DEALS. Nindash is free game, you can download it for free on Play Store, but the also give you some great deals. You can purchase it will reall money. You know, the always offer nice item on the Deals. I fallin' in love with the unicorn Ninja .

nindash7.jpg
THE VIEW. MIUIers, before I end this review, I will show you about snap-view of Nindash. This one is my personal video when I play Nindash. Yes, Nindash is easy to play. All you need is tap dan kill them all! Enjoy the video and hope you can join me to play this game

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Simple to play
  • Great graphic quality
  • Good audio as back-sound
  • 89 Challenging levels
  • You can play it OFFLINE

CONS

• Advertising
  • The character has no special powers

CONCLUSION:
Well, you know right that I love cute game and Nindash really made my day. I am playing this game about a month and like it very much! Nindash is free to download and really simple to play. They have great graphic quality and good audio back-sound. You can hear special music that takes you as if you were watching a Ninja movie. Nindash has 89 challenging levels and a lot cute characters. On this game, you can "meet" familiar character such as Goku, Laura Kinney and Kenshin Himura. But, unfortunatelly, I can't find any difference skill of the Ninjas. They do not have special powers. I Think, it would be interesting if each character has special powers.Unfortunately, you will find lot advertising video on this game. Usually the video automatically pop up when you play 3 or 4 levels in a row. Or when you wanna get bonus coins, you need to play video advertising.

My Rate

Add. Information:

nindash9.jpg

Download:

Get Nindash from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Nindash v 1.80.1.apk (96.21 MB, Downloads: 23)

Favorite Share

Rated by 7 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
avishekgiri + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Brilliant
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!

Experience +45  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

MiFan & MIUIer :)

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2075 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi VRMi BoxMi Power BankMi MIXMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 3SMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From NepalRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalMIUI World TourMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI P100k Forum MembersDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI UkraineGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi DropMIUI 10Dual CameraDiscuss Here7 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterStar WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp StarOreo2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDebate MasterRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerNougatMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingRingtone ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. Dependable8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master

16:40, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Review Sis

Comment

santiawigati Thanks a lot sis :)  08:02, Jun-28-2018

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
671 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super Thursday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Super MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bulgaria10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentOTA FeedbackOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruBlack Shark7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Drop2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Discuss Here5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertApp TalentNougatAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star

17:42, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review, Thanks for Sharing.

Comment

santiawigati Thanks for support.  08:02, Jun-28-2018
My QQi #3084589963

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
652 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertStar WarsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

17:54, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Brilliant Review .!!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  08:03, Jun-28-2018

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1112 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2Ninety Degree LuggageMi ScaleMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkRedmi Note 5A/PrimeRedmi 5AMi A1Heart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveySurpriseStar WarsDual CameraMIUI 107 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersApp StarRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyNougatMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence Day

20:09, Jun-25-2018 | From APP
|
Good review!!!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks a lot!  08:03, Jun-28-2018

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Samnilpa + 4 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
5043 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewHeart to Heart8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMr. DependableJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Surprise5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 2018Quick SurveyNougatMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Mi Talent25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:46, Jun-26-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  08:03, Jun-28-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1320 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi Max Mi 4iMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Super SundayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Thursday1st AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsTechnology GuruHeart to HeartMi TalentMi DropDiscuss HereMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack Shark2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyOreo8 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI KingUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Superstar

12:24, Jun-26-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Nice Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  08:04, Jun-28-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Always Be Happy !!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
409 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!Marshmallow300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliSuper SundayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 20179 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraHumor MasterMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMIUI 10Discuss Here10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyNougat

13:07, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  21:37, Jul-03-2018

Elite Member

Respect Everyone, Keep MIUIing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi BandYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayNougatMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingSurpriseMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

00:57, Jun-29-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing Review

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  21:38, Jul-03-2018

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
803 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Saturday2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Surge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10Diamond Super ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

10:15, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
Looks cute! Gonna try out.

Comment

santiawigati Hope you like it :D  21:38, Jul-03-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list