Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
844 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BandMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From Singapore5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Monday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalOlympics Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoWallpaper ExpertScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review StarRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Humor Master

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] NINDASH - Skull Valley

[ Promote]
387 20 |
14:32, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 17:34, Jun-25-2018
nindash10.jpg

NINDASH - Skull Valley

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers, back with me, santiawigati
Today I want to share you about addictive game, come from ANKAMA games. Actually, I was playing this game for a month and I can say that I really enjoy playing it. I am on level 38 and my Hubby one step a head. He is on 45 . Yes, both of us like to play this game in our free time. So hope you like this game as much as us.

The name is Nindash, and this is simple tap, slide and dash game! They give us a lot of challenging levels and cute Ninjas! Well, maybe you will not believe it, but you will meet little Dragon Ball Kid (Goku) as Ninja in this game. You can also notice about Laura Kinney (X-23) and Kenshin Himura.

First of all, let's check an official of Nindash. Enjoy the video.

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
At the begining I wasn't expecting much from this game, but in the end I enjoy and quite happy with it. Nindash has great graphic quality and good audio. And the good news is you can play this game offline. This is the first view of Nindash, yeah I know right, cute Ninjas (and also cute skeletons). But, don't underestimate them, they are very powerful and good killer

nindash1.jpg   

FEATURES
DAILY REWARD. Don't forget to log in everyday because you can get Lotus as your daily reward. You can save your Lotus and use them to buy new Ninja or new weapon. The will resets the count every 5 day.

nindash4.jpg

CHALLENGING LEVELS. You won't get bored to play Nindash because Nindash give you a lot of challenging levels. You have about 89 levels of game to be conquered so far. And I believe that great level will come so soon. MIUIers, better if you can get 3 stars in every level to make perfect work. To get 3 perfect stars, you need to kill all of your skeleton enemies, keep your life (you have 2 lifes by the way!) and finish the challenge in every level.

nindash3.jpg

COLLECTIONS. On this feature, you can check your Ninjas, your enemy's list, your weapons and achieves. Let's talk about the Ninja! Ninja is your character on this game. You will buy it with the blue coins. You can get it as a reward if you finish every game level. Like I told you before, you can "meet" familiar character such as Goku, Laura Kinney and Kenshin Himura. But, unfortunately, I can't find any difference skill of the Ninjas. They do not have special powers. I think, it would be interesting if each character has special powers.

nindash5.jpg

ENEMIES. Well, on Nindash you will meet a lot of enemies. The enemies will run against you and you must kill them all. When someone escapes, you will die. This part sounds creepy, isn't?

nindash6.jpg

DEALS. Nindash is free game, you can download it for free on Play Store, but the also give you some great deals. You can purchase it will reall money. You know, the always offer nice item on the Deals. I fallin' in love with the unicorn Ninja .

nindash7.jpg
THE VIEW. MIUIers, before I end this review, I will show you about snap-view of Nindash. This one is my personal video when I play Nindash. Yes, Nindash is easy to play. All you need is tap dan kill them all! Enjoy the video and hope you can join me to play this game

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Simple to play
  • Great graphic quality
  • Good audio as back-sound
  • 89 Challenging levels
  • You can play it OFFLINE

CONS

• Advertising
  • The character has no special powers

CONCLUSION:
Well, you know right that I love cute game and Nindash really made my day. I am playing this game about a month and like it very much! Nindash is free to download and really simple to play. They have great graphic quality and good audio back-sound. You can hear special music that takes you as if you were watching a Ninja movie. Nindash has 89 challenging levels and a lot cute characters. On this game, you can "meet" familiar character such as Goku, Laura Kinney and Kenshin Himura. But, unfortunatelly, I can't find any difference skill of the Ninjas. They do not have special powers. I Think, it would be interesting if each character has special powers.Unfortunately, you will find lot advertising video on this game. Usually the video automatically pop up when you play 3 or 4 levels in a row. Or when you wanna get bonus coins, you need to play video advertising.

My Rate

Add. Information:

nindash9.jpg

Download:

Get Nindash from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Nindash v 1.80.1.apk (96.21 MB, Downloads: 23)

Favorite Share

Rated by 7 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
avishekgiri + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Brilliant
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!

Experience +45  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Resources Team

Do What U Believe In !!!

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1954 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4iMi 5Redmi 2MIUI Forum App300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Ataturk MourningSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan Happy Diwali500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayCamera Filter Guru MedalDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkOreoMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master 9 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI SuperstarApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMr. DependableMi TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanNougatScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDebate MasterTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

16:40, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Review Sis

Comment

santiawigati Thanks a lot sis :)  08:02, Jun-28-2018

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
667 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI S3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayAtaturk Mourning5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkTechnology Guru5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeApp TalentApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingApp TalentNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfHumor MasterUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI Fan

17:42, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review, Thanks for Sharing.

Comment

santiawigati Thanks for support.  08:02, Jun-28-2018
My QQi #3084589963

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
584 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Super MondayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalRingtone Expert25 Million StrongTechnology GuruAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick Discussion

17:54, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Brilliant Review .!!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  08:03, Jun-28-2018

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
995 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi 5XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Rocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 2017Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayRingolicious MedalMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Women's Day Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsQuick SurveySurpriseMi A1Redmi 5/PlusMost Popular Forum User10 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5AMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp Star8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017NougatMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi 5XAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi MIX 2

20:09, Jun-25-2018 | From APP
|
Good review!!!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks a lot!  08:03, Jun-28-2018

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Samnilpa + 4 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4839 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearAtaturk MourningRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryI Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper Friday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayHilal Ramadan Singapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySurge S1Diwali Puzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewNougatOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseIndonesia Independence DayBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentTechnology GuruJuly 19 MyanmarDebate Master

11:46, Jun-26-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  08:03, Jun-28-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1246 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi MIXMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainPokemon Master MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalOlympics Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkQuick SurveyMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoNougatMi Lover MedalMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersYouth Pledge

12:24, Jun-26-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Nice Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  08:04, Jun-28-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Always Be Happy !!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
338 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi ScaleNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Super ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper SundayMIUI Font Lover2 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Happy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMiPopGamer Mi Bunny5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseIndia Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerDebate MasterForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomOTA Feedback

13:07, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  21:37, Jul-03-2018

Elite Member

Respect Everyone, Keep MIUIing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi BandYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayNougatMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingSurpriseMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

00:57, Jun-29-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing Review

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  21:38, Jul-03-2018

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
788 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3RedmiMi 4iRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal2100K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Thanksgiving DayPuzzle Master900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20171500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love 2016MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorMIUI App Review TeamRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMi TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Resources TeamApp Talent

10:15, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
Looks cute! Gonna try out.

Comment

santiawigati Hope you like it :D  21:38, Jul-03-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list