Posting...

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Happy DiwaliMiPopMIUI News Team7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz Master6 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackNougatStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyDiscuss HereAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2018Star Of TechnologyMIUI 10Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentSurprise9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentOreoMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI King

[Android] [Emojistory #1] The Evolution of Android Emojis!

[ Promote]
339 8 |
11:51, May-30-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by A121314151 at 14:12, Sep-14-2018

1536905033254.png

Hi MIUIers,

Android has launched their latest set of Android 9.0 emojis and it looks cool! But did you know, Android has emojis launched back with Android 4.3 in 2012. So now, let's get started!

Android 4.3 Emojis

The first black and white emojis showing Android heads with expression was released with Unicode 6.0 emojis supported. It had around 700 emojis, including those we see today like pile-of-poo (so infamous), see-no-evil monkeys (even in those temples) and lastly, hearts (ehh...)

Here is an example of a Beaming Face With Smiling Eyes emoji:

Android 4.4 'KitKat' Emojis
Colours, finally! They show up more like a blob in Android Noto emojis, but also similar to the Android head we saw just now. There is also new support to Unicode 6.1, with 9 more new emojis for it! Now now, their hearts are not even in colour. The green heart is red and sweating, how strange...

Here is an emoji in 4.4:

Android 5.0 'Lollipop' Emojis

Still the blob... but new emojis again, with those numbers! Disco 'Dancer' retired, replaced with that blobby guy (urgh...), nose became pink (whose nose is pink?) and all are unified with... yellow. 209 new flags were introduced too, including India!(Though I am from SG)  Read more here at the
Android 5.0 Emoji Changelog.

Android 6.0 'Marshmallow' Emojis
Blobs! Can't you just go?! Alright. Now with partial support for Unicode 8.0 and full support for Unicode 7.0. I have a voting slip, I think I should vote for Hilary Clinton. Alright, dropped it into the ballot box. Done! ;) New ballot box, hey why don't we eat tacos! You are a unicorn! LOL, want to see the joke? Go to my thread about EmojiCompat. Pile of Poo gets a smile! No more flies and stink lines for Android users. Read more here at the Android 6.0.1 Emoji Changelog.

Android 7.0 'Nougat' Emojis
No more of blobby guy! Disco 'Dancer' is back, but wait... it is the tango! Same shaped blobs for faces, we had to wait for 4 years for this to be fixed! My new Indian friend has come to life inside emojis! With the skin tone modifier, it makes those emojis better. Read more here at the Android 7.0 Nougat Emoji Changelog.

Android 7.1 'Nougat' Emojis

N for new professions! Pilot, engineer...these are some of the few! Awesome! My perennial favorite is included too! The bunny headed guys are here too! Also, all of those previous professions also got male and female support. Calendar has supported World Emoji Day: It is July 17 now! Read more at the Android 7.1 Emoji Changelog.

Android 8.0 'Oreo' Emojis

Killed the blobs! The circular face! Fixed after a long 5 year wait! We now have new emojis in Unicode 10.0 added to the list. I hope you will not swear in the forum or else... I will give you a warning with a swearing face. How strange. Muslims are also coming, ah... my best friend again, the emojis. Read more at the Android 8.0 Emoji Changelog.

Android 8.1 'Oreo' Emojis

I like the new cheese, wait... burger crisis at Google ended! All emojis are united as one. We, the emojis of Google Noto project, pledge ourselves to be united as one! No new emojis as of now.

Android 9.0 "Pie" Emojis
I hate that pistol! Replace with a water gun instead! Now that is it, the pistol is a water pistol, no more big bangs! The Turtle emoji is now more alert and appears to have regained some of its old amicability, the Dagger now glistens blue like Frodo's Sting, and the Green Salad (somewhat controversially) no longer includes egg in its ingredients list, making it vegan-friendly. More is also added. Read more here.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

Favorite Share

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

vincent_khoo + 10 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +25  View Rating Log

Mi Pad 4 SF Moderator: A121314151

MIUI News Team

Die hard fan of miui ?

Credits
Device
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi BandAnTuTuI Love MIUIXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 10Discuss Here8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatMIUI SuperstarStar Wars

12:10, May-30-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi BandMi Power BankI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PRocket to Future1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfSurpriseForum Contest LoverBlack SharkMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongMIUI KingMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum

12:23, May-30-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi BandMi Power BankI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PRocket to Future1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfSurpriseForum Contest LoverBlack SharkMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongMIUI KingMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum

12:24, May-30-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Same they should change that pistol to real gun although I mod mine

Posting...

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 4
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Happy DiwaliMiPopMIUI News Team7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz Master6 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackNougatStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyDiscuss HereAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2018Star Of TechnologyMIUI 10Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentSurprise9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentOreoMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI King

Author| 13:24, May-30-2018 | From PC
|
000113IHCM replied at 2018-5-30 12:24
Same they should change that pistol to real gun although I mod mine

What do you mean?
Mi Pad 4 SF Moderator: A121314151

MIUI Beta Team - Global

⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1517 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s PlusMi 4cMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi ProMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 3Redmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font Lover2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSuper SaturdaySurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali Puzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerRingtone ExpertBlack SharkMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Wars6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Nougat2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi Lover MedalMi 5XStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5/ProOTA FeedbackRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 3MIUI ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoRedmi 5AMi A1Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller

16:14, Jun-05-2018 | From APP
|
Thanks for sharing

Please Click Reply Below Or Type My Tag @PrinceKaran To Notify Me, So you'll get my attention.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeMi  BunnyUnlock MedalFlashholicI Love MIUI1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerStar WarsMIUI Twitter Follower10 Million Forum MembersNougatSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterOreoApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary

17:20, Jun-05-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks for sharing...
MIUI Fan Bangladesh

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!Olympics MedalMIUI Lucky FridayDiscuss HereDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star

18:17, Sep-15-2018 | From PC
|
Thank you :)
MIUI FAN PAKISTAN

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
151 Hours
Send PM

Super MondayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMi DropMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersSurprise

21:13, Sep-15-2018 | From PC
|

thanks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list