Supreme Member

Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
593 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of Technology

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI Quick Discussion #18] VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?

[ Promote]
19896 482 |
03:05, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
103821v4atsqjpf8gooxqp.jpg

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was NFC vs RFID: Which One Do You Prefer? and Why? Here comes another interesting discussion, "VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?" Proxy and VPN are online anonymity tools. While both of these technologies will keep you anonymous by hiding your IP address, they work in slightly different ways.

VPN

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) will work with all internet-based services. Everything is routed through that server when connected, so VPN encrypted tunneling secures 100% of all your internet access, replacing your local ISP routing for all applications. With a fully anonymous VPN server, you will enjoy enhanced security regardless of geographic location.

PROS-
  • When you connect to the network through a VPN, the data is kept secured and encrypted.
  • VPN can easily be connected or disconnected with just one click.
  • The great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely from any other place.

CONS-
  • VPN servers chew up both processing power and bandwidth.
  • Most VPNs are paid services.
  • VPN provider has the ability to view all logs via its server.

PROXY

A proxy server (or “proxy”) is a computer that sits between your computer and a wider network. This “wider network” is usually the internet. A proxy server acts as an intermediary between your computer and the internet.

PROS-
  • Proxy servers simply pass your information along. There is no bandwidth cost and only a little extra latency when you use them.
  • Most Proxies are free of cost

CONS-
  • Whoever is running the proxy will be able to monitor all your unencrypted internet traffic.
  • The proxy owner can see your real IP address.
  • Many (but not all) proxies are encrypted proxies.

In Short

* VPN encrypts all your traffic and allows you to hide and change your real IP address.
       * A proxy allows you to hide and change your real IP address only.

So, VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?
Sound off below in comment section.
Take a peek look at our poll and weigh in!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous 10 Quick Discussions:
Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?
Share Your Good Reason.

Single-option Poll, 991 members voted
73.46% 728
6.36% 63
18.26% 181
1.92% 19
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite27 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 2 Awesome!
Leanderson2006 + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
Tomarzig + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Uzurpator84 + 2 Thanks!
JMLT8 + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
IdelMar + 1 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
colaus + 5 Great!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +83  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyI Love MIUIMIUI PSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise

16:50, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
I prefer VPN, because it doesn't slow down my browsing speed, work with any apps too. For a reminder, I never use Free VPN.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi BoxUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 9Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI PSuper SaturdayHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMi Story TellerSurpriseMIUI KingBlack SharkMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfNougat7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyStar WarsAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar Of TechnologyMi Talent

17:38, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I don't use any of them because I don't believe that they are secure if someone wants to find your ip or what you are doing he will find after all a covered ip shows that you are doing something ilegal so it is like calling Police to check you!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

22:54, May-23-2018 | From APP
|
I actually love both.. If I surf with my phone in the internet then I choose Proxy but if I want to watch Hulu on my American account then I have to use VPN and set it to American server

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraI Love MIUIHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaBlack SharkMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover

06:36, May-24-2018 | From PC
|
If you don't use encryptetconnection over vpn the exitnode can read everything.

And even when can pay with oay safe or similiar anonynomous pay services they can still safe your ip Adress, and make it possible to identofy you.

Proxy are usefull espaxially when you want to use services that are only available in other countrys and when the ip adresse is checked.
Both services can easily be blocked, sp new teckniques like http masquering was invented, and the hardware resourcen climb even more.

All Solution have their uses, but aew nit completky secure.
IP v6 could be a filesgarer dream, but police and other interventions blocked all attemps to make the internet secure and anonym.
Rate and support my post.
Android 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 not for my Redmi Note 2

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion

09:19, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
VPN is way more usefull, secure and fast than a proxy in general. VPN is literelly a tunnel straight from client to Host where data is encrypted, further plus you can access Host network resources such as network storage devices etc through VPN. Also IP will always be the Host IP (Nice to avoid Blocks). Proxy concept is more likely to monitorize and manage data through client and Host. 👍

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

16:02, May-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I love them both.
When I needed the fast, uncensored connection, like for downloading from censored website, I prefer proxy.

But, when I needed private and encrypted connection, especially for sending or receiving private document and/or private message, I prefer VPN.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

23:39, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I prefer VPN, even if we say that VPN providers have certain ability or capable of viewing all the logs that you've  accessed, I still personally like VPN, I trust the process of encrypting your internet access  through tunneling...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

00:14, May-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Everything is depends on why I need to change IP. For just viewing the some website, which is blocked in my website I use proxy - just because free proxy services are more faster then free VPN. When need to send some information(pass, mail and etc) I use VPN(but only some services, because other will log private information). So, depends on needs Im using both of them.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

02:50, May-25-2018 | From Mi 6
|
In these days of Big Brother a VPN is quite normal. But you need a good one from a country that is not tied up by laws that could give away your identity. You also should check on leaking DNS etc. There is top VPN from Romania called VPN AC that is not very well known but has a very high score on privacy forums.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

15:03, May-25-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer VPN over proxy because it doesn't protect or hide all the data going through the network. You have to set it up for different applications where as in VPN, you are connected to virtual network with every bit of your data is encrypted. That is not say, VPN is better but generally, it is a safer choice. Proxy has its uses.
If you intend go for VPN, you should always go for a quality one that doesn't log data and sell it to government or companies which could be an issue for many users wanting cheap VPN service.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
349 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandMIUI Devices ContestMIUI PSuper MondayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomHeart to HeartMIUI 105 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Elf

13:56, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
VPN ftw. VPN is end to end encryption. Imagine you want to pass notes to your friend in class. You two develop your own "code" that only you two can understand so if the teacher catches it, she can't read it.

Proxy is routing. I connect to several places, it gets routed through US or China, and ends up at the destination. The Indian government wants to know what I was saying. They can't exactly waltz up to US or China and demand he spills the beans.
In conclusion a proxy is purely browser based and has less compatibility with certain websites that use non-browser technology whereas VPN will work with all internet based services but offers less choice on which applications you route through the external server; as with VPN everything is routed whilst you are connected to it.

Elite Member

Redmi Note 3 to Redmi 3S

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power StripMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi BandMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowFlashholicMi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi 4cRedmi 3SMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali MIUI P1800K Forum MembersMIUI SPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI PolandHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious MedalSuper FridayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's Day2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta Team8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Tech SurveyMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI SuperstarSurprise5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersApp Star13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI Weekly Devices QuizHappy 2019MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterRedmi Quiz Master

16:03, May-26-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
VPN offers the best protection for your information traffic,and should be a key part of an individual subscription to internet service. But ultimately, vpn service is subjected to the provider track record of keeping the customer confidential and not yielding to government pressure.
Everyday is a new experience, enjoy it or lose it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionDiscuss Here5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Superstar

20:34, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
If proxy users, as said before the proxy owner can see your real IP address, but VPN does hide your IP completely, yeah the issue is most VPNs are paid services but there are some free VPN services.
Me personally, I prefer VPN.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI India1st Anniversary25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion

04:22, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
It depends on for what kind of work we are going to do so choose accordingly which is most better for you.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to Future1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI SPuzzle Master2 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMi TalentHumor MasterMIUI Tech SurveyRedmi 5/Plus13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatMIUI SuperstarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover Medal

17:45, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
I uses both proxy & VPN. I prefer VPN as it is secured

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi BoxMi HomeMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI World TourMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI SSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Tech SurveyMi DropHeart to HeartMost Active MIUIer25 Million StrongMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Black SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA Feedback9 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarApp StarTheme Talent8 Million Forum MembersNougatStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI KingXiaomi 8th Anniversary

17:25, May-28-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
deepnds on tasks. if you need lot of different IPs for connection (e.g. to crawl some website) proxy is better.
For connection where sensitive data is sent - VPN, for sure.
Also consider to use VPN/proxy you trust, since it's owner has ability to eavesdrop the traffic.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper MondayMIUI 9Surge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate Master

14:13, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Love Both!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 9
Online time
1194 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleNinety Degree LuggageMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI PDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower13 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyPOCO F15 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi Max 3App StarRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Twitter FollowerHappy 2019Mi 5XMi A1MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Redmi 5/PlusMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropMIUI 10Dual CameraHumor MasterRedmi 5AMi MIX 2Discuss Here2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI KingNougatStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertMr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence Day

14:18, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN!!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

poetikkangaroo + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
305 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Water PurifierNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi Band 2Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchNinety Degree LuggageMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Super MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI PDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Forum AppSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyUpdates LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerMi DropMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereHeart to HeartOreoMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsEvaluator Rep6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Lover MedalHumor MasterTheme TalentAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar WarsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum 7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableOTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI FollowerDebate MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of Technology

14:22, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI P1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMi 8Discuss HerePioneer of MIUI English Forum Black SharkMi Lover Medal9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologySurprise

14:23, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
i prefer VPN because Encryption..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMi TalentOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerSurprise

14:31, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
VPN seems to be more secure since it encrypts all the traffic and it does not just mask the ip but actually assigns a new one.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
692 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi WiFiMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Ataturk MourningMIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 2016MIUI Monthly Talk1st AnniversaryMIUI SMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalRocket to FutureSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Technology Guru10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI 10SurpriseMIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Follower13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi TalentPOCO F1Quick SurveyMi Drop5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomNougatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingApp TalentApp Star

14:32, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
397 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi HomeNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMagic CubeMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PSurge S1Mid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayMIUI SRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyHappy 2019MIUI Tech Survey25 Million StrongPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Mi DropMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMIUI Weekend GiveawayScroll Of Wisdom10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereIndia Independence DayHumor MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackOreoMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseNougatStar WarsDebate MasterQuick SurveyMi Story TellerMIUI KingMi Talent

14:37, May-23-2018 | From PC
|

I prefer VPN for security, although today nothing is certain

Comment

Redmi_For_Ever You bet that today nothing is certain!  02:22, May-24-2018

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
14:48, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN for anonymity and security.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi VRMijia Story TellerMi MIXYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi BandMi TV 70Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Marathon MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewApp StarOreoMIUI Halloween 20179 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomUpdates Lover5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMr. Dependable6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to HeartPOCO F1Happy 201913 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyDiscuss HereMi Drop10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Dual CameraStar WarsMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverNougatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongRingtone Star Ringtone ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterIndia Independence DayDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp Talent

14:49, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
I prefer VPN

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list