Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
587 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of Technology

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI Quick Discussion #18] VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?

[ Promote]
18171 482 |
03:05, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
103821v4atsqjpf8gooxqp.jpg

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was NFC vs RFID: Which One Do You Prefer? and Why? Here comes another interesting discussion, "VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?" Proxy and VPN are online anonymity tools. While both of these technologies will keep you anonymous by hiding your IP address, they work in slightly different ways.

VPN

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) will work with all internet-based services. Everything is routed through that server when connected, so VPN encrypted tunneling secures 100% of all your internet access, replacing your local ISP routing for all applications. With a fully anonymous VPN server, you will enjoy enhanced security regardless of geographic location.

PROS-
  • When you connect to the network through a VPN, the data is kept secured and encrypted.
  • VPN can easily be connected or disconnected with just one click.
  • The great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely from any other place.

CONS-
  • VPN servers chew up both processing power and bandwidth.
  • Most VPNs are paid services.
  • VPN provider has the ability to view all logs via its server.

PROXY

A proxy server (or “proxy”) is a computer that sits between your computer and a wider network. This “wider network” is usually the internet. A proxy server acts as an intermediary between your computer and the internet.

PROS-
  • Proxy servers simply pass your information along. There is no bandwidth cost and only a little extra latency when you use them.
  • Most Proxies are free of cost

CONS-
  • Whoever is running the proxy will be able to monitor all your unencrypted internet traffic.
  • The proxy owner can see your real IP address.
  • Many (but not all) proxies are encrypted proxies.

In Short

* VPN encrypts all your traffic and allows you to hide and change your real IP address.
       * A proxy allows you to hide and change your real IP address only.

So, VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?
Sound off below in comment section.
Take a peek look at our poll and weigh in!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous 10 Quick Discussions:
Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?
Share Your Good Reason.

Single-option Poll, 988 members voted
73.38% 725
6.38% 63
18.32% 181
1.92% 19
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite27 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 2 Awesome!
Leanderson2006 + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
Tomarzig + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Uzurpator84 + 2 Thanks!
JMLT8 + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
IdelMar + 1 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
colaus + 5 Great!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +83  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyI Love MIUIMIUI PSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise

16:50, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
I prefer VPN, because it doesn't slow down my browsing speed, work with any apps too. For a reminder, I never use Free VPN.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi BoxUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 9Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI PSuper SaturdayHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMi Story TellerSurpriseMIUI KingBlack SharkMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfNougat7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyStar WarsAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar Of TechnologyMi Talent

17:38, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I don't use any of them because I don't believe that they are secure if someone wants to find your ip or what you are doing he will find after all a covered ip shows that you are doing something ilegal so it is like calling Police to check you!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

22:54, May-23-2018 | From APP
|
I actually love both.. If I surf with my phone in the internet then I choose Proxy but if I want to watch Hulu on my American account then I have to use VPN and set it to American server

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraI Love MIUIHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaBlack SharkMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover

06:36, May-24-2018 | From PC
|
If you don't use encryptetconnection over vpn the exitnode can read everything.

And even when can pay with oay safe or similiar anonynomous pay services they can still safe your ip Adress, and make it possible to identofy you.

Proxy are usefull espaxially when you want to use services that are only available in other countrys and when the ip adresse is checked.
Both services can easily be blocked, sp new teckniques like http masquering was invented, and the hardware resourcen climb even more.

All Solution have their uses, but aew nit completky secure.
IP v6 could be a filesgarer dream, but police and other interventions blocked all attemps to make the internet secure and anonym.
Rate and support my post.
Android 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 not for my Redmi Note 2

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion

09:19, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
VPN is way more usefull, secure and fast than a proxy in general. VPN is literelly a tunnel straight from client to Host where data is encrypted, further plus you can access Host network resources such as network storage devices etc through VPN. Also IP will always be the Host IP (Nice to avoid Blocks). Proxy concept is more likely to monitorize and manage data through client and Host. 👍

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

16:02, May-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I love them both.
When I needed the fast, uncensored connection, like for downloading from censored website, I prefer proxy.

But, when I needed private and encrypted connection, especially for sending or receiving private document and/or private message, I prefer VPN.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

23:39, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I prefer VPN, even if we say that VPN providers have certain ability or capable of viewing all the logs that you've  accessed, I still personally like VPN, I trust the process of encrypting your internet access  through tunneling...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

00:14, May-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Everything is depends on why I need to change IP. For just viewing the some website, which is blocked in my website I use proxy - just because free proxy services are more faster then free VPN. When need to send some information(pass, mail and etc) I use VPN(but only some services, because other will log private information). So, depends on needs Im using both of them.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

02:50, May-25-2018 | From Mi 6
|
In these days of Big Brother a VPN is quite normal. But you need a good one from a country that is not tied up by laws that could give away your identity. You also should check on leaking DNS etc. There is top VPN from Romania called VPN AC that is not very well known but has a very high score on privacy forums.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

15:03, May-25-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer VPN over proxy because it doesn't protect or hide all the data going through the network. You have to set it up for different applications where as in VPN, you are connected to virtual network with every bit of your data is encrypted. That is not say, VPN is better but generally, it is a safer choice. Proxy has its uses.
If you intend go for VPN, you should always go for a quality one that doesn't log data and sell it to government or companies which could be an issue for many users wanting cheap VPN service.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
308 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMIUI Devices ContestMIUI PSuper MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence Day5 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Weekend GiveawaySurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum Members

13:56, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
VPN ftw. VPN is end to end encryption. Imagine you want to pass notes to your friend in class. You two develop your own "code" that only you two can understand so if the teacher catches it, she can't read it.

Proxy is routing. I connect to several places, it gets routed through US or China, and ends up at the destination. The Indian government wants to know what I was saying. They can't exactly waltz up to US or China and demand he spills the beans.
In conclusion a proxy is purely browser based and has less compatibility with certain websites that use non-browser technology whereas VPN will work with all internet based services but offers less choice on which applications you route through the external server; as with VPN everything is routed whilst you are connected to it.

Elite Member

Redmi Note 3 to Redmi 3S

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
165 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi VRUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Yi CameraNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power BankMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi TVRedmi 1SMi 4cXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From MyanmarHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016MIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper TuesdayThanksgiving DayMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersSurprise9 Million Forum MembersApp StarStar WarsMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyNougatIndia Independence DayMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Theme TalentMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterDebate Master

16:03, May-26-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
VPN offers the best protection for your information traffic,and should be a key part of an individual subscription to internet service. But ultimately, vpn service is subjected to the provider track record of keeping the customer confidential and not yielding to government pressure.
Everyday is a new experience, enjoy it or lose it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

20:34, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
If proxy users, as said before the proxy owner can see your real IP address, but VPN does hide your IP completely, yeah the issue is most VPNs are paid services but there are some free VPN services.
Me personally, I prefer VPN.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI India1st Anniversary25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion

04:22, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
It depends on for what kind of work we are going to do so choose accordingly which is most better for you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesRocket to FutureMIUI PPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI S1st Anniversary2 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi TalentMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA Feedback

17:45, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
I uses both proxy & VPN. I prefer VPN as it is secured

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi HomeMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi BandMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalHappy New YearSurge S1MiPopGamer Mi Bunny25 Million StrongApp StarForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIer10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseAndroid ElfDebate MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkTheme TalentOreoMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMi TalentNougat

17:25, May-28-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
deepnds on tasks. if you need lot of different IPs for connection (e.g. to crawl some website) proxy is better.
For connection where sensitive data is sent - VPN, for sure.
Also consider to use VPN/proxy you trust, since it's owner has ability to eavesdrop the traffic.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
90 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper MondayMIUI 9Surge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate Master

14:13, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Love Both!

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1023 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BandMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi 4XMi 5XMi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVMi Pad 3Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Super MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 2017300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMr. DependableBlack SharkIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongRedmi 5ARingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveySurpriseApp StarStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMi A17 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus10 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Mi 5XScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekend Giveaway9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Y1/Lite2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProNougatOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals Collector

14:18, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN!!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

poetikkangaroo + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
274 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi HomeMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 41 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI SHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey1500K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersDiwali Super SundayMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersRingolicious Medal10 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryEvaluator RepNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Quick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentStar WarsMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMr. Dependable7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017App TalentMi Story TellerHumor MasterAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMIUI Twitter Follower

14:22, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI P1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMi 8SurpriseBlack SharkMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

14:23, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
i prefer VPN because Encryption..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMi TalentOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerSurprise

14:31, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
VPN seems to be more secure since it encrypts all the traffic and it does not just mask the ip but actually assigns a new one.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
669 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI S3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayAtaturk Mourning5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkTechnology Guru5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyTheme TalentYouth PledgeApp TalentApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingApp TalentNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfHumor MasterUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayAndroid Guru25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star

14:32, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!
My QQi #3084589963

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
310 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi BandMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi HomeNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle Master1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI SSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMiPop25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017NougatRedmi Quiz MasterQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoTheme Talent8 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi TalentForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkSurpriseStar Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsDebate Master

14:37, May-23-2018 | From PC
|

I prefer VPN for security, although today nothing is certain

Comment

Redmi_For_Ever You bet that today nothing is certain!  02:22, May-24-2018

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
14:48, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN for anonymity and security.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi ScaleMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAtaturk Mourning1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font LoverPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSurge S1Hilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9Ringolicious Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz Master5 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalApp StarSurprise2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMi TalentMIUI KingForum Contest Lover

14:49, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
I prefer VPN

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list