Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
574 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper ThursdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI Quick Discussion #18] VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?

[ Promote]
17117 480 |
03:05, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
103821v4atsqjpf8gooxqp.jpg

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was NFC vs RFID: Which One Do You Prefer? and Why? Here comes another interesting discussion, "VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?" Proxy and VPN are online anonymity tools. While both of these technologies will keep you anonymous by hiding your IP address, they work in slightly different ways.

VPN

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) will work with all internet-based services. Everything is routed through that server when connected, so VPN encrypted tunneling secures 100% of all your internet access, replacing your local ISP routing for all applications. With a fully anonymous VPN server, you will enjoy enhanced security regardless of geographic location.

PROS-
  • When you connect to the network through a VPN, the data is kept secured and encrypted.
  • VPN can easily be connected or disconnected with just one click.
  • The great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely from any other place.

CONS-
  • VPN servers chew up both processing power and bandwidth.
  • Most VPNs are paid services.
  • VPN provider has the ability to view all logs via its server.

PROXY

A proxy server (or “proxy”) is a computer that sits between your computer and a wider network. This “wider network” is usually the internet. A proxy server acts as an intermediary between your computer and the internet.

PROS-
  • Proxy servers simply pass your information along. There is no bandwidth cost and only a little extra latency when you use them.
  • Most Proxies are free of cost

CONS-
  • Whoever is running the proxy will be able to monitor all your unencrypted internet traffic.
  • The proxy owner can see your real IP address.
  • Many (but not all) proxies are encrypted proxies.

In Short

* VPN encrypts all your traffic and allows you to hide and change your real IP address.
       * A proxy allows you to hide and change your real IP address only.

So, VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?
Sound off below in comment section.
Take a peek look at our poll and weigh in!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous 10 Quick Discussions:
Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?
Share Your Good Reason.

Single-option Poll, 978 members voted
73.82% 722
6.44% 63
17.79% 174
1.94% 19
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite27 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 2 Awesome!
Leanderson2006 + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
Tomarzig + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Uzurpator84 + 2 Thanks!
JMLT8 + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
IdelMar + 1 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
colaus + 5 Great!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +83  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyI Love MIUIMIUI PPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise

16:50, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
I prefer VPN, because it doesn't slow down my browsing speed, work with any apps too. For a reminder, I never use Free VPN.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi BoxUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 9Happy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI PSuper SaturdayHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMi Story TellerSurpriseMIUI KingBlack SharkMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfNougat7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyStar WarsAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar Of TechnologyMi Talent

17:38, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I don't use any of them because I don't believe that they are secure if someone wants to find your ip or what you are doing he will find after all a covered ip shows that you are doing something ilegal so it is like calling Police to check you!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

22:54, May-23-2018 | From APP
|
I actually love both.. If I surf with my phone in the internet then I choose Proxy but if I want to watch Hulu on my American account then I have to use VPN and set it to American server

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraI Love MIUIHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaBlack SharkMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover

06:36, May-24-2018 | From PC
|
If you don't use encryptetconnection over vpn the exitnode can read everything.

And even when can pay with oay safe or similiar anonynomous pay services they can still safe your ip Adress, and make it possible to identofy you.

Proxy are usefull espaxially when you want to use services that are only available in other countrys and when the ip adresse is checked.
Both services can easily be blocked, sp new teckniques like http masquering was invented, and the hardware resourcen climb even more.

All Solution have their uses, but aew nit completky secure.
IP v6 could be a filesgarer dream, but police and other interventions blocked all attemps to make the internet secure and anonym.
Rate and support my post.
Android 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 not for my Redmi Note 2

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

09:19, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
VPN is way more usefull, secure and fast than a proxy in general. VPN is literelly a tunnel straight from client to Host where data is encrypted, further plus you can access Host network resources such as network storage devices etc through VPN. Also IP will always be the Host IP (Nice to avoid Blocks). Proxy concept is more likely to monitorize and manage data through client and Host. 👍

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

16:02, May-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I love them both.
When I needed the fast, uncensored connection, like for downloading from censored website, I prefer proxy.

But, when I needed private and encrypted connection, especially for sending or receiving private document and/or private message, I prefer VPN.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

23:39, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I prefer VPN, even if we say that VPN providers have certain ability or capable of viewing all the logs that you've  accessed, I still personally like VPN, I trust the process of encrypting your internet access  through tunneling...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

00:14, May-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Everything is depends on why I need to change IP. For just viewing the some website, which is blocked in my website I use proxy - just because free proxy services are more faster then free VPN. When need to send some information(pass, mail and etc) I use VPN(but only some services, because other will log private information). So, depends on needs Im using both of them.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

02:50, May-25-2018 | From Mi 6
|
In these days of Big Brother a VPN is quite normal. But you need a good one from a country that is not tied up by laws that could give away your identity. You also should check on leaking DNS etc. There is top VPN from Romania called VPN AC that is not very well known but has a very high score on privacy forums.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

15:03, May-25-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer VPN over proxy because it doesn't protect or hide all the data going through the network. You have to set it up for different applications where as in VPN, you are connected to virtual network with every bit of your data is encrypted. That is not say, VPN is better but generally, it is a safer choice. Proxy has its uses.
If you intend go for VPN, you should always go for a quality one that doesn't log data and sell it to government or companies which could be an issue for many users wanting cheap VPN service.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
259 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI PPuzzle Master1st Anniversary10 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover

13:56, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
VPN ftw. VPN is end to end encryption. Imagine you want to pass notes to your friend in class. You two develop your own "code" that only you two can understand so if the teacher catches it, she can't read it.

Proxy is routing. I connect to several places, it gets routed through US or China, and ends up at the destination. The Indian government wants to know what I was saying. They can't exactly waltz up to US or China and demand he spills the beans.
In conclusion a proxy is purely browser based and has less compatibility with certain websites that use non-browser technology whereas VPN will work with all internet based services but offers less choice on which applications you route through the external server; as with VPN everything is routed whilst you are connected to it.

Elite Member

Redmi Note 3 to Redmi 3S

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
165 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Mi MIXMi VRMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 1SMi TVRedmi 3S1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsDiwali 1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 300 WeeksHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO MedalI Love 2016MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master Medal1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI PMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Android GuruIndonesia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableWallpaper Expert8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerNougatMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Lover MedalHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz Master

16:03, May-26-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
VPN offers the best protection for your information traffic,and should be a key part of an individual subscription to internet service. But ultimately, vpn service is subjected to the provider track record of keeping the customer confidential and not yielding to government pressure.
Everyday is a new experience, enjoy it or lose it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar

20:34, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
If proxy users, as said before the proxy owner can see your real IP address, but VPN does hide your IP completely, yeah the issue is most VPNs are paid services but there are some free VPN services.
Me personally, I prefer VPN.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI India1st Anniversary25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion

04:22, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
It depends on for what kind of work we are going to do so choose accordingly which is most better for you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI P1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougat

17:45, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
I uses both proxy & VPN. I prefer VPN as it is secured

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi BoxYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Saturday1st AnniversarySuper SundayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalHappy New YearSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz7 Million Forum MembersOreoPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongStar WarsForum Contest LoverSurpriseMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017NougatRedmi Quiz MasterBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDebate Master8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members

17:25, May-28-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
deepnds on tasks. if you need lot of different IPs for connection (e.g. to crawl some website) proxy is better.
For connection where sensitive data is sent - VPN, for sure.
Also consider to use VPN/proxy you trust, since it's owner has ability to eavesdrop the traffic.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper MondayMIUI 9Surge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate Master

14:13, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Love Both!

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
923 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleYi Action CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5XMi Pad 3Mi Max 2Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi Pad 2Mi TVMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017Super SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy New YearDiwali MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteRedmi Note 5A/PrimeQuick SurveyMr. DependableRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsRedmi 5/PlusMi A1Redmi 5A10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2SurpriseMIUI FB FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star MIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyNougatUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayAndroid Guru25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentForum Contest Lover

14:18, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN!!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

poetikkangaroo + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
260 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi BoxMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy Diwali1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI SSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryDiwali I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionEvaluator RepStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersNougatSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI King

14:22, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseStar Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalBlack Shark

14:23, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
i prefer VPN because Encryption..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMi TalentOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerSurprise

14:31, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
VPN seems to be more secure since it encrypts all the traffic and it does not just mask the ip but actually assigns a new one.

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
564 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Philippines3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From Myanmar90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan 300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayAtaturk MourningMIUI SWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsOreoMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMi TalentApp TalentMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersNougatQuick SurveyMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroApp TalentYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyApp Star25 Million StrongDebate Master

14:32, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!
My QQi #3084589963

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
264 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi BandMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI Weekly PollSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper MondayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersPuzzle MasterRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI SHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalApp StarForum Contest LoverOreoMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi TalentQuick SurveyNougat8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackStar Wars

14:37, May-23-2018 | From PC
|

I prefer VPN for security, although today nothing is certain

Comment

Redmi_For_Ever You bet that today nothing is certain!  02:22, May-24-2018

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
14:48, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN for anonymity and security.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi ScaleMi Band 2Mi BandMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 84 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super MondayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliSurge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI P90000 Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Holi MedalSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersApp StarRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterSurpriseOreo6 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyApp TalentApp TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeNougatUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:49, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
I prefer VPN

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list