Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
560 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper ThursdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI Quick Discussion #18] VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?

[ Promote]
14639 472 |
03:05, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
103821v4atsqjpf8gooxqp.jpg

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was NFC vs RFID: Which One Do You Prefer? and Why? Here comes another interesting discussion, "VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?" Proxy and VPN are online anonymity tools. While both of these technologies will keep you anonymous by hiding your IP address, they work in slightly different ways.

VPN

A VPN (Virtual Private Network) will work with all internet-based services. Everything is routed through that server when connected, so VPN encrypted tunneling secures 100% of all your internet access, replacing your local ISP routing for all applications. With a fully anonymous VPN server, you will enjoy enhanced security regardless of geographic location.

PROS-
  • When you connect to the network through a VPN, the data is kept secured and encrypted.
  • VPN can easily be connected or disconnected with just one click.
  • The great advantage of having a VPN is that the information can be accessed remotely from any other place.

CONS-
  • VPN servers chew up both processing power and bandwidth.
  • Most VPNs are paid services.
  • VPN provider has the ability to view all logs via its server.

PROXY

A proxy server (or “proxy”) is a computer that sits between your computer and a wider network. This “wider network” is usually the internet. A proxy server acts as an intermediary between your computer and the internet.

PROS-
  • Proxy servers simply pass your information along. There is no bandwidth cost and only a little extra latency when you use them.
  • Most Proxies are free of cost

CONS-
  • Whoever is running the proxy will be able to monitor all your unencrypted internet traffic.
  • The proxy owner can see your real IP address.
  • Many (but not all) proxies are encrypted proxies.

In Short

* VPN encrypts all your traffic and allows you to hide and change your real IP address.
       * A proxy allows you to hide and change your real IP address only.

So, VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? And Why?
Sound off below in comment section.
Take a peek look at our poll and weigh in!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous 10 Quick Discussions:
Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

VPN Vs Proxy: Which One You Prefer? and Why?
Share Your Good Reason.

Single-option Poll, 934 members voted
73.98% 691
6.42% 60
17.56% 164
2.03% 19
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite27 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 2 Awesome!
Leanderson2006 + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
Tomarzig + 2 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Uzurpator84 + 2 Thanks!
JMLT8 + 1 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
IdelMar + 1 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
justzzshadz + 10 + 3 Awesome!
colaus + 5 Great!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +83  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Puzzle MasterMIUI PHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

16:50, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
I prefer VPN, because it doesn't slow down my browsing speed, work with any apps too. For a reminder, I never use Free VPN.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI SHappy New YearMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyApp StarMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerBlack SharkForum Contest Lover5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruStar WarsOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfNougat

17:38, May-23-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I don't use any of them because I don't believe that they are secure if someone wants to find your ip or what you are doing he will find after all a covered ip shows that you are doing something ilegal so it is like calling Police to check you!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

22:54, May-23-2018 | From APP
|
I actually love both.. If I surf with my phone in the internet then I choose Proxy but if I want to watch Hulu on my American account then I have to use VPN and set it to American server

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurprise

06:36, May-24-2018 | From PC
|
If you don't use encryptetconnection over vpn the exitnode can read everything.

And even when can pay with oay safe or similiar anonynomous pay services they can still safe your ip Adress, and make it possible to identofy you.

Proxy are usefull espaxially when you want to use services that are only available in other countrys and when the ip adresse is checked.
Both services can easily be blocked, sp new teckniques like http masquering was invented, and the hardware resourcen climb even more.

All Solution have their uses, but aew nit completky secure.
IP v6 could be a filesgarer dream, but police and other interventions blocked all attemps to make the internet secure and anonym.
Rate and support my post.
Android 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 not for my Redmi Note 2

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Super SundayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion

09:19, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
VPN is way more usefull, secure and fast than a proxy in general. VPN is literelly a tunnel straight from client to Host where data is encrypted, further plus you can access Host network resources such as network storage devices etc through VPN. Also IP will always be the Host IP (Nice to avoid Blocks). Proxy concept is more likely to monitorize and manage data through client and Host. 👍

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016Pokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

16:02, May-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I love them both.
When I needed the fast, uncensored connection, like for downloading from censored website, I prefer proxy.

But, when I needed private and encrypted connection, especially for sending or receiving private document and/or private message, I prefer VPN.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

23:39, May-24-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I prefer VPN, even if we say that VPN providers have certain ability or capable of viewing all the logs that you've  accessed, I still personally like VPN, I trust the process of encrypting your internet access  through tunneling...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

00:14, May-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Everything is depends on why I need to change IP. For just viewing the some website, which is blocked in my website I use proxy - just because free proxy services are more faster then free VPN. When need to send some information(pass, mail and etc) I use VPN(but only some services, because other will log private information). So, depends on needs Im using both of them.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

02:50, May-25-2018 | From Mi 6
|
In these days of Big Brother a VPN is quite normal. But you need a good one from a country that is not tied up by laws that could give away your identity. You also should check on leaking DNS etc. There is top VPN from Romania called VPN AC that is not very well known but has a very high score on privacy forums.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

15:03, May-25-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer VPN over proxy because it doesn't protect or hide all the data going through the network. You have to set it up for different applications where as in VPN, you are connected to virtual network with every bit of your data is encrypted. That is not say, VPN is better but generally, it is a safer choice. Proxy has its uses.
If you intend go for VPN, you should always go for a quality one that doesn't log data and sell it to government or companies which could be an issue for many users wanting cheap VPN service.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
119 Hours
Send PM

Puzzle Master9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members

13:56, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
VPN ftw. VPN is end to end encryption. Imagine you want to pass notes to your friend in class. You two develop your own "code" that only you two can understand so if the teacher catches it, she can't read it.

Proxy is routing. I connect to several places, it gets routed through US or China, and ends up at the destination. The Indian government wants to know what I was saying. They can't exactly waltz up to US or China and demand he spills the beans.
In conclusion a proxy is purely browser based and has less compatibility with certain websites that use non-browser technology whereas VPN will work with all internet based services but offers less choice on which applications you route through the external server; as with VPN everything is routed whilst you are connected to it.

Elite Member

Redmi Note 3 to Redmi 3S

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
165 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi VRMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMagic CubeMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi BandMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi TVDiwali MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersI Love 20165 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Vietnam1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHilal Ramadan MIUI 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayThanksgiving DayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI PMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master1 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearSuper WednesdayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star App StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master 5 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfStar WarsMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorYouth Pledge

16:03, May-26-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
VPN offers the best protection for your information traffic,and should be a key part of an individual subscription to internet service. But ultimately, vpn service is subjected to the provider track record of keeping the customer confidential and not yielding to government pressure.
Everyday is a new experience, enjoy it or lose it

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Devices ContestPuzzle MasterMIUI PHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum Members

20:34, May-26-2018 | From PC
|
If proxy users, as said before the proxy owner can see your real IP address, but VPN does hide your IP completely, yeah the issue is most VPNs are paid services but there are some free VPN services.
Me personally, I prefer VPN.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

04:22, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
It depends on for what kind of work we are going to do so choose accordingly which is most better for you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMi Lover Medal

17:45, May-27-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
I uses both proxy & VPN. I prefer VPN as it is secured

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyApp StarDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarMi TalentQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterOreoTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionNougat

17:25, May-28-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
deepnds on tasks. if you need lot of different IPs for connection (e.g. to crawl some website) proxy is better.
For connection where sensitive data is sent - VPN, for sure.
Also consider to use VPN/proxy you trust, since it's owner has ability to eavesdrop the traffic.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper MondayMIUI 9Surge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDebate Master

14:13, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Love Both!

Supreme Member

MESSI IS ❤️❤️

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
736 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 4Mi Max Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Mi 5XMi Pad 2Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi Pad 3Super TuesdayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super Thursday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppSuper MondayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainAtaturk MourningMIUI PHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI SHappy Valentine's Day100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMi A1Redmi Quiz MasterSurpriseRedmi Note 5A/Prime7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5A9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Y1/LiteApp Star5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMi 5XOreoMi MIX 26 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProRedmi 5/PlusMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayRingtone Star MIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest Lover

14:18, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN!!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

poetikkangaroo + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
243 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Mi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4XRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 20161900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to Future1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SThanksgiving Day3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Super SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 5th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master NougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum 6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerHumor MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableApp Talent

14:22, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover Medal

14:23, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
i prefer VPN because Encryption..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI PHappy Singles' DayOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI SuperstarNougatBlack SharkSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum Members

14:31, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
VPN seems to be more secure since it encrypts all the traffic and it does not just mask the ip but actually assigns a new one.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
394 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi TV 70Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 7MarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi 5Redmi 4XMi TV4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayI Love 20162100K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 20171800K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMalaysia Anniversary1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI ItalyMi Live MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI SHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Super FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle Master1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI France500K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewSurpriseTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorBlack SharkMi Story TellerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA Feedback9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp TalentInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star India Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

14:32, May-23-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer VPN!
<strong style=&quot;font-weight: 700;&quot;>Always be Happy, Keep Smiling.

QQi #3084589963

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
222 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI SHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9MIUI PMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersApp StarForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI FollowerStar WarsMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanNougatQuick SurveyMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersOreoTheme TalentMi Talent

14:37, May-23-2018 | From PC
|

I prefer VPN for security, although today nothing is certain

Comment

Redmi_For_Ever You bet that today nothing is certain!  02:22, May-24-2018

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
14:48, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I prefer VPN for anonymity and security.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Power StripMi MIXMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholic4 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper WednesdayAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewSurpriseStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMr. DependableRingtone Expert7 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkDebate MasterQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz Master8 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruNougatUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfYouth PledgeApp TalentApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruStar Of Technology25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Follower

14:49, May-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
I prefer VPN

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list