This post was edited by feds64 at 17:20, Apr-27-2016 |
Hei Redmi 3 MIUI-ers,
Redmi 3 is a great phone, yet we need Google Play Store, which is not available with the China Stable and Developer ROM. This a pictorial guide to make it a breeze with installation.
- Updated V2 of the popular Google Installer by Eric Xiang.
- Supports Kitkat, Lollipop & Marshmallow
- Easy installation.
FROM YOUR DEVICE:
Just SCAN using your QR scanner to get Google Installer_2.0:
FROM YOUR PC / COMPUTER:
1. Click the flashing Google Installer Icon to download the “Google Installer”.
2. Unzipped and transfer the Google Installer to the internal memory of your Redmi 3 via USB connection.
3. Just follow thru’ the sequence like the illustrations below. Goto File Explorer > APKs > "Google Installer.apk”
4. Launch the Google Installer icon. Click Blue Circle to start the installation and follow the sequence as shown below:-
Note: Just click OK and Install, do not click launch at anytime during the installation of the apps.
5. Towards the end of the installation, just follow the illustration to click the RED CIRCLE. and accept the terms, click Allow Google to read SMS, finally go thru the setup of Google sign-in, as follows:-
6. As you can see your phone is busy syncing the contact and other Google Apps and wait depending on your WiFi / Data connection for it to update the core applications before even signing to Google Play Store to avoid getting errors.
Note: For those using Development ROM, Goto Downloads > 3 dots on the top right hand corner > Settings > Unlimited, to avoid not download when you are on Data connection.
7. Now you can go with the signing-in to Google and you could now check the Build version. Google > Settings > scroll up towards the bottom, as shown below:-
8. Now, you have successfully installed Google Playstore.
Eric Xiang - Google Installer_V2
@kabbu1 - English Translation
"Solving with Simplicity"