V9.5.9.0.NCFMIFA
Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global Stable ROM
Country/Region
Nepal
Description
In my device the battery backup is extremly low than before. The charging speed of my device is also slow than before. My smartphone is also showing the heating problem.
Steps to reproduce
--
Screenshot
--
Log
--
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
126 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi BoxAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayQuick SurveyMi Story TellerAndroid GuruXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMr. DependableStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsNougatStar WarsTheme TalentMIUI FollowerOreo

16:09, May-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Hello dear,
Thanks for your report. We recommend you to follow the link http://en.miui.com/thread-1419323-1-1.html and after that try to recheck the battery drain issue. If your problem will remain as unsolved, kindly reply below with the screenshot of battery usage and history graph and screen on time. Please take mention screenshot after 100 to 20% battery usage. Thanks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list