[Tambayan] Xiaomi Amazfit 2: Stratos availability

[ Promote]
387 1 |
20:40, May-15-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if our local stores will sell the international version (ENGLISH) of the Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Stratos.
Personally, I feel that the Amazfit Pace and Amazfit Bip are great fitness trackers/smartwatches but I like the aesthetics of the Stratos, added functionality, better GPS tracking, and a more durable IP rating than its predecessors.

Is there anyway to convince/petition Mi Philippines rather than buying from resellers? Just like any other official seller, I want to have the best after-sales experience and what better way to have that is by having the product officially sold in their stores.

Thanks and Cheers!
Favorite Share

Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
925 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Happy New YearSurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMr. Dependable

22:53, May-19-2018 | From PC
|
at the moment, they have no news of carrying this product yet. probably soon.
resellers are your only options now

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list