Super Sunday

[Q & A] "Xiaomi Note 5A In-Call_Audio problem

[ Promote]
206 1 |
19:56, May-14-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Few days ago i bought a "Xiaomi Note 5A" & as my wife insisted i brought her a too.  But i noticed it has some problem during call. My wife is also facing the same problem as we have the same device. i tested over & over & the quality of call sound is weordly disgusting low quality.

i think i mistaken to buy this Xiaomi device because i'm not enjoying the main feature of a cell phone. When i call someone according my environment they complain that the sound is not good & also i'm not hearing well. i used Nokia XL & Asus Zenfone before & the sound quality was just awesome during call. It was like the person is sitting beside me while talking. But in Xiaomi it seems like i'm using a 1970 telephone.

i just invest my money on this bad chinese product & i thinkthere is a hardware issue in every Xiaomi Smartphone as i found a lot of thread on this topic. Don;t buy Xiaomi Product. Samsung is also good during call. They have a nice noise cancellation technology.
i think Xiaomi's Engineer or developer misUnderstood this technology & produce this bad quality product which lacks the main feature.

Xiaomi owner have a look and ear to your product before release. i trusted you... !
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Super Sunday

Author| 20:00, May-14-2018 | From PC
|
my colleague who is using a Xiaomi Note 5 Pro he complain that "He still need to stop his bike during a call otherwise the conversation is a total lost."   He was satisfied with Samsung before. But Samsung charge won't last long like xiaomi.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list