MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
573 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi BoxMi BandNinebot MiniMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi NoteMi TVMi 3RedmiRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi 4i1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum Members2014 Christmas700K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayAtaturk MourningMIUI Halloween900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's Day800K Forum Members600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverYouth PledgeStar Of IconsMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Photography Team MemberMIUI Photography GuruBest ArticleHumor MasterMIUI Photography Classroom TeacherMIUI ExpertMIUI Device ExpertIndustrious ReporterOTA FeedbackStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. Post the Most

[Reviews] [MIUI Device Team] All the Mi Pad Reviews Summarised

[ Promote]
7006 21 |
17:35, Jun-26-2014
| |
|
Go to reply no.
All the Mi Pad Reviews Summarised

As the date for the official MiPad release draws near, let us recap what we have seen so far.

Author: @jiangminglang
Hands-on of Xiaomi Mi Pad (Public Test) : Unboxing and Review
110218nspuk6y0i0cso3p5.jpg
Fortunate enough to be one of the Public Beta User, our friend took the trouble to take a ton of photos to make us all drool with yearning.
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-25098-1-1.html

Author: @哒子  

Mi PAD Unboxing and Review
T1KJLTBjhT1RXrhCrK.jpg
Another fortunate user in China. At least he did not selfishly keep his MiPad to himself. Instead, he did an unboxing for us and also took the opportunity to introduce his very pretty lady friend. Now we are all confused, who is prettier? The girl or the MiPad? Ok, enough of the distraction. What brought me back to earth was the AnTuTu score. 40010! Wow wow wow!!!
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24681-1-1.html

Author: @allakazoo
MiPad camera review

The MiPad comes with an 8mp rear camera and 5mp front camera. Not too shabby by tablet standards. Public Beta User @Billchann focused his review on the MiPad's photo recording functions. The verdict? The MiPad passed with flying colours!
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24896-1-1.html

Author: @季末微凉c
Mi Pad Unboxing Photos and Brief Review
200315sgdhhuss2ghg6gkg.jpg.thumb.jpg
Having taken some unboxing pictures, user @季末微凉c wasted no time to show us his prize with a series of photos. Oh yeah, Hi Bumblebee, haven't seen you in awhile!
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24864-1-1.html

MiPad Hands-on Review (Part 1, 2 & 3)

A very detailed review of the MiPad was released by Bubblenet immediately after the Open Beta sets hit the streets. As it was very long, the review was broken into 3 parts. Part 1 covered the specs, Part 2 the graphics and gaming capabilities and Part 3 the cameras.
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24302-1-1.html
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24349-1-1.html
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24393-1-1.html

The MiPad Teardown

Once the MiPad hit the open market, there will be users who can't wait to see what's under the screen of the MiPad. Upon removing the back cover, a surprise awaited us, as the care taken during the manufacturing process was beyond what tablet manufacturers would do. Kudos to Xiaomi!
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24179-1-1.html

Author: @KateZ
Mi Pad Unboxing Pictures (Comparison with iPad mini & Redmi Note)
190602m2khw7vj24khkaxe.jpg.thumb.jpg
Moderator @幸福婴儿 had a friend who managed to get the Open Beta MiPad. So he wasted no time and rushed down to do an unboxing together with an iPad Mini and Redmi Note. So lucky us, we get to see the MiPad side by side with some of the other devices in the market.
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24500-1-1.html

Author: @KateZ
Unboxing Mi Pad
T1qcEvBvDT1RXrhCrK.jpg
User @逸轩老爸 received his MiPad and dutifully did an unboxing review. With MiTu watching over the proceedings, everything went well without any hiccups. Unfortunately for me, I'm still waiting for my first MiTu to preside over my Xiaomi devices.
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24224-1-1.html

MiPad unboxing to make us all jealous!

One of the first unboxing to reach cyberspace, website MyDrivers beat everyone in posting their unboxing pictures.
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24134-1-1.html

Author: @joeltc
XiaoMi MiPad - Replica of Apple Ipad Mini
141102nssr6gu7gu5wu682.jpg.thumb.jpg
User @joeltc gave us a comparison of the MiPad against the iPad Mini, based on the run down of the MiPad's outstanding specs.
LINK: http://en.miui.com/thread-24963-1-1.html

Favorite3 Share

Rated by 9 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ptskh + 1 Fantastic!
warmegusta + 1 Fantastic!
muharrem + 1 <font><font>Harika!</font
Pepinos + 1 Great!
icehunk + 1 Great!
taz6969 + 5 Great!
Glennnugraha + 5 Awesome!
joeltc + 5 Thanks! I. Moderator.
KateZ + 12 + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +32  Prestige +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

17:48, Jun-26-2014
|
Makes me want a Mi Pad more

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
MIUI Version
JHECNBE23.0
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 2RedmiRedmi Note300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Photography Team MemberApp StarMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of Technology

18:17, Jun-26-2014
|
Thank you so much allakazoo!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK
Online time
119 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi Power BankMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIMi 3Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsAndroid GuruUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanApp Review StarYouth Pledge

18:50, Jun-26-2014
|
Really looking forward to Mi Pad as self was writing some comparison review. Hand on should be a best android tablet to date. Can't wait for it's launching.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicMi 3Redmi NoteMi 4iRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 2Fan Of MIUI Thailand1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Happy Valentine's Day2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BrazilThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI HalloweenI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverStar Of IconsAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanYouth Pledge

19:32, Jun-26-2014 Via mobile
|
cool , need MIPad 3G 64GB

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
50 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Mi 1Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014

20:43, Jun-26-2014
|
I want one so badly...
– – GAMERGEN.COM STAFF [French press] – –
– – IBUYGOU.COM EU STAFF – –

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
295 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 2RedmiMi 4cMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI HalloweenHappy DiwaliThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from Turkey700K Forum Members2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamGFX TeamMIUI ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Inbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackHumor MasterStar Of Icons

20:46, Jun-26-2014
|
i must get one too buddy, hahah.. Btw thats a cute girld bud. :p

Elite Member

MIUI Indonesia

Credits
Device
OnePlus One
MIUI Version
Online time
361 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi KeyFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi TVMi 1Mi 3Mi 4iRedmi Note 2RedmiRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Brazil1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia600K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Hilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 ChristmasDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruInbox ZeroYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Android ElfOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerIndustrious ReporterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

20:51, Jun-26-2014
|
WOW.... amazing, great device

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta Team

21:07, Jun-26-2014
|
GIMME! Please?

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
JXDSGBD13.0
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
21:39, Jun-26-2014 Via mobile
|
This will be the tablet for the masses that even brand concious people will envy.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list