Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi BandFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi Note 2MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to Future5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterInbox ZeroWallpaper ExpertAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge

[Others] Do you think it's better that MIUI music app sorted musics by album order ?

[ Promote]
3418 1 |
09:42, Apr-02-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by ALPHAp3rsian at 09:42, Apr-02-2016

i think the music app shouldn't sort musics by alphabetic order and i think there should be an option for sorting by album order. i think it's better if after for example you sellect an artist then you could select the album by the artist and then the music sorted by album order instead of alphabetically order.
in this way miui music app is more functional and no need for 3rd party music app.

Single-option Poll, 120 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite Share

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

redmi3owner + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruDebate MasterMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalInbox ZeroAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeRingtone Star

03:11, Apr-20-2016 | From PC
|
They could implement that option and the ability to create shuffled playlists.
I stopped using the stock app because in the shuffle mode it kept choosing the same songs and some never got chosen...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list