[ Promote]
657 3 |
23:09, Mar-30-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by FelixBR at 09:51, Sep-23-2018

Hi,

I have a cell phone Redmi Pro 2 and I'm facing problems during calls, because my phone simply blocks during every time, and I can't even press the button to end the call.
I saw in some Forums that it's necessary to change the configuration during calls - however, as you can see in the image, in my cell doesn't have the option to manage this change.
I used the resource of acessibility to end calls with press the button to on/off the cell - but this doesn't allow me check my contacts, turn off the alarm etc
What can I do to fix this problem? And what to I have to do to show off the configuration during calls?
Thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

Screenshot_2016-03-30-10-56-02_com.android.settings.png
Favorite Share

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

FelixBR + 10 + 3 Agreed!Thanks for using English

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi Max
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM
23:13, Mar-31-2016 | From PC
|
He fell to the ground, had a fall?
You put some film on the screen?

Between the front camera and the speaker has a sensor that is used for connections to him clear the screen and when you away from the face he returns the screen to normal, do not know if this is your problem, or you say block it goes to Lock screen?

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
04:35, Aug-10-2018 | From PC
|
Boa tarde Eduardofari.
tenho problemas constantes com esse sensor quando estou usando o telefone, entra modo espera, desliga a chamada, ou seja, toda vez que movimento o celular " tiro do ouvido, ou troco de lado" me da esse inconveniente. e nao è problema do aparelho, pois ja estou no 3 modelo e essa falha è irritante.
existe forma de solucionar isso? bloqueando a tela nas chamadas
obrigado.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
10:42, Aug-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
???

as I do to solve this SMS sending that number there, because it has spent much of my credits.
IMG_20180810_202440.jpg

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list