Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4983 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 3SRedmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk Mourning100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PDiwali Fan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Russia1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Halloween 2018Mr. DependableJuly 19 MyanmarYouth Pledge6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoNougatSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Mi Talent25 Million StrongTechnology GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest Lover

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 51: Find My Device, HERE WeGo, Beelinguapp, More

[ Promote]
10850 175 |
16:14, May-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Katrix at 19:44, May-08-2018

1040 467.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

All the smartphone manufacturers try to include great wallpapers on their phones. But users of other phones obviously don’t get have quick access to them. There comes the need of a stock wallpaper app. Wallp Stock HD Wallpapers App is a free app that has a large collection of HD stock wallpapers which is increasing everyday. Stylize your phone and make it look just like the new phones. Developed by Stress Codes, Wallp has more than 50 thousand downloads worldwide and has received a 4.7/5 rating from it's users.

Patternator is a really easy application, all you need to use this application is a ton of imaginations. Patternator became Google Play Best App on 2017.  On this review, I use version 2.2.1. This app is free to download on Playstore, but along with advertising (link and apk below on my review). The first time you open the app, you will get this view. Yes, Patternator claims that they can help you make cutest background to your phone. FYI, not only suitable to your phone wallpaper, but also to phone case design, lockscreen and to be uploaded on your social media.

I had been choosing an application that would allow me to change the watchface of my Amazfit Bip, and for a very long time I could not find an application which I could deal with easily. Finally I came across a lovely app I am reviewing now! Amazfit Bip WatchFace Free has a large number of watchfaces! Everything is clear and easy, and in order to enjoy a new watchface every day, you just need to have Mi Fit app and Amazfit Bip WatchFace Free app!
The application is very easy to use, it has a very clear menu, made in dark colors, my favourite ones. You can sort the list of watchfaces as you like, thanks to the availability of filters either of novelty or popularity! A preview of the watchfaces made in the style of the watch Amazfit Bip gives an approximate understanding of how they will look on your watch.

Today, we all have a busy schedule and so we often forget many things. We might forget our keys, our important documents and even our mobiles.
Today's mobile have many features which become very useful at different point of times and one of the useful feature  is Global Postioning System i.e GPS . Yes, GPS is a system to find out where your mobile device is. If your phone is lost or it gets stolen you could use GPS to track it.
So here I come with an app that finds your device. The name of the app is 'Find My Device' by Google Inc.

Read more

Did you know guys, our phone has "Blue Light" effect that can make links to several types of cancer (breast and prostate cancer), diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Especially is the exposure of blue light at night. Why at night? This is because blue light suppresses melatonin, a hormone that affects circadian rhythm and also lowers melatonin levels that are associated with certain types of cancer.
I was searching some apps that can filter "Blue Light" on phone, then I found Night Owl App. I think this apps is the best "Blue Light" filter for me, or maybe for you too

Radiogram let's you carry thousand of radio stations in your pocket. To listen to any of the radio stations from anywhere in the world, you should go for an app which comes handy on your smartphone. Believe me, Radiogram is one such app. It works in all Android versions starting from Android KitKat 4.4. With a clean and simple add free interace Radiogram is winning hearts at a faster rate. Currently it has more than 50 thousand downloads. It's still in unreleased state and available to download for free.

As of today, we are in 21st century, the century of technology! Today, we see everywhere high tech smartphones. I had a smartphone that had only 1024 MB i.e. 1GB of ROM and 512 MB RAM! And now we get to see smartphones having 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of ROM! Imagine, in a half decade, we succeeded in expanding huge storage. But still those smartphones are really expensive! Nowadays, most of the smartphones we see around us are mostly of 2-3 GB RAM and 16-32 GB ROM.
We download many things, click many pictures, store documents, etc. which results in storage space running out😂 And some are really very important docs which we can't delete it and even we can't buy another phone for this. So we get an option of 'cloud'. As name states, it we can upload it. We get cloud storage like Google Drive, Mi Cloud, etc. But they provide less storage for free and upgradable packages are available that costs you bucks.

Read more

Today I want to share you about one of my favorite editing photo application. I use it more than a month (and still). Lately, I fall in love with books photography and using some editing apps. One of them is great! I can make great light effects with this app. Well, please welcome Lens Distortions or LD. This one is Unrealesed app, but everyone can download it from Play Store for free without any registrations. LD has great looks! All of app color is black. It makes the app looks elegant and luxury. However, this app is totally free to download. But you need to upgrade to LD Unlimited to unlock all feature. How about me? Well, I am good with the free version

Hope you all are doing great. Do you love learning various languages? You might want to increase your vocabulary, revise your grammar, or improve your understanding of that new languageetc. Whatever your goal is there are numerous number of apps available to help you learn a new language. Learning a new language with these free apps is really helpful because you'll always have them at your fingertips. Today we are going to review one such app : Beelinguapp: Learn Languages with Audio Books

Read more

Maps is one of the important apps nowadays. Most people have at least 1 maps app on their phone. Many developer come and bring best maps apps such as google map, waze, HERE WeGo, Geo, Google Earth, Avenza and many more. There are a lot of maps apps we can be found if we search on Google Play Store using keyword "Maps". Each application has its own advantages. So, which maps app do you use often MIUIers?

Well, today I won't review popular maps app like Google Maps or Waze, I bring you HERE WeGo Maps! Some of you may be reminding about this legend maps. In the past, HERE WeGo maps called as Nokia Map. There are many unique features on this app and I'll explain it on my review.

The 4th week of April, and I want to introduce you about one of exciting and addicting game. I installed it about 2 weeks ago and this one really make me frustrated. LOL. The name is 100 Doors Puzzle Box and I recommended you to install this game. Actually, 100 Doors Puzzle Box is simple game. Your job is JUST open the door, just like that! But, on this game you should think out of the box because (usually) the way to open the door doesn't make sense. Who would have thought that opening a door could be very difficult and interesting. LOL

Hi MIUIers! first of all I want to say HAPPY EASTER to all of Forum members who celebrate it. And I am so sorry that my game review come late because my Easter break. But, no need to worry, today I am ready to share you about cute and lovely game. I think a lot of people will love this game. For me this game just bring me back to my great child-moment. LOL. The game developed by Bando Namco and it's really really cute and super addictive!

Read more

Single-option Poll, 258 members voted
75.58% 195
24.42% 63
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite24 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!
F.Alam + 10 + 3 Thanks!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
kalhey + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
vkyu + 1 Thanks!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks for such honour?
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
skbddn + 10 + 3 Awesome!
728292 + 5 Great!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!
Nanana + 10 Fantastic!
MI2Ninja + 5 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +166  Prestige +41  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertStar WarsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

18:30, May-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome REVIEW collection

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
883 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkSurpriseMIUI KingMi DropXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerNougatIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersOreoRingtone ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterQuick SurveyAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017

19:01, May-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4XPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsApp StarMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingNougatStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary

19:29, May-07-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Awesome Review collection.. but couldn't vote,🙄

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9Super SundayNougatDiscuss HereDual CameraXiaomi 8th Anniversary

19:38, May-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review, I prefer HERE We Go

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
670 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super ThursdaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackOreoMr. DependableMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Mi TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 1010 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersTechnology Guru6 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveyMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here5 Million Forum MembersMi DropStar WarsMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertApp TalentNougatAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Mi Lover Medal

19:45, May-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Nice review, Thanks for sharing
My QQi #3084589963

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
801 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterI Love 20161 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Surge S1Super Wednesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members1900K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest Lover

13:28, May-08-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the collection bro!

Dream. Explore. Shine. Roar.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4618 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi MIXMi Air PurifierMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi BoxYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMi Water PurifierMi Selfie StickMi WiFiXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 4Mi Max Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandPokemon Master MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Saturday500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper SundayRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI SMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarOreoMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI ExpertQuick SurveyMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Mi Drop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersTheme Talent9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerApp TalentMi TalentInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingDebate MasterAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterYouth PledgeIndia Independence DayMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of Technology

13:44, May-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome collection!!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
279 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalDiwali 3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PAtaturk MourningMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super SaturdayRingolicious MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterNougat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryEvaluator Rep6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Discuss HereMi DropMIUI Weekend GiveawayMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentHumor MasterAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMr. DependableMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence DayForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI King

14:05, May-08-2018 | From PC
|
CatFish : It's Time To Go Fishing!

MIUI Resources Team

My Qq ID : 1919353897

Credits
Device
Redmi Y1/Lite
Online time
142 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMi Story TellerDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI KingSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsOTA FeedbackMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoNougatRedmi Y1/LiteMi Talent

14:52, May-08-2018 | From PC
|
Excellent collection,Thanks for Sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list