This post was edited by pumastuka at 06:23, Mar-13-2017 |
As in all works to do, lets start "IN THE NAME OF THE ONE AND THE ONLY GOD"
Hi folks, If you have unlocking bootloader problems, here is a tutorial for easy unlocking bootloader and installing twrp, root and multilang roms.
Firstly, all credits goes to Thomas who is the guy behind this perfect work!! I will try to explain his way and add some more files for you.
What we can do with this thread:
1. Flash Xiaomi 4s (Unbrick),
2. UNLOCK bootloader! (without unlock.mi website)
3. Flash MultiLanguage ROM onLocked Bootloader
4. Install TWRP Recovery(English) 5. Root the Rom with SuperSu
Steps: (BE CAREFUL, THE PROCESS IS RISKY, DONT TRY IF YOU DONT WANT WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!)
Please be noted we (thomas and I :)) will not take any responsibility for anything happened to your device. Use Windows 64-Bit, users having issue on 32-Bit Windows. You may face this error " Not enough storage to process this command"
Important: Before flashing it is advised to take the backup of data and make sure that your phone battery is charged enough.(at least %60)
4. Power off your xiaomi Mi 4S,then go to fastboot mode by Volume Down and Power button.
5. Click the Mi4S EDL.cmd, andyour phone will enter in EDL download mode with Red Led.
6. Make sure you have install the QualcommHS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
you can find the driver in MiFlash directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Qualcomm\Driver\
7. Open MiFlash, Browser and loadthe Mi4S Multi Language ROM, Refresh, you will see COMXX in the Device, Then press“Flash”
8. Once flashing process completes, Remove the cable and keep Power Button pressed until it Vibrates. The Device will start, wait patiently, it can take up to 5 Minutes.
Now you have an unlocked Mi 4S with Multilanguage.
9. To install the TWRP recovery , just follow the step 4 to go to fastboot mode again, and run the Mi4S TWRP.cmd .
10. Finally, to root the device, copy the downloaded SuperSu zip file to sdcard directory and install it from TWRP and you are done!
After installing TWRP, you may install which rom you want. Xiaomi.eu and smiui.net roms are also working with this way.
Dont hesitate to rate the topic!
Thanks again Thomas!!
Enjoy freedom now! Be careful! If you want to keep your bootloader unlocked! Update your roms over xiaomi.eu custom roms! Always seek before update the rom to stay free.
Any questions are welcome....