不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
5616 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Surge S1Super WednesdayPokemon Master MedalSuper ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksSingapore BirthdayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's Day2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower

[Unlock BL] Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking FAQ: Announcement, Troubleshoot, and Tips

Close [ Promote]
585195 331 |
04:20, Mar-23-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by vincent_khoo at 19:02, Nov-14-2017

Here're some FAQ you need to know.

Why did Mi lock the bootloader for Mi devices?
Mi is an international brand now, but it's only in few countries currently, and is still in the stage of expanding its international market. So it's difficult for users from countries where Mi is not officially sold to buy Mi phones. Many users have taken the risk of buying from an unofficial reseller. But they sometimes get fake Mi phones, or Mi phones with unofficial ROM loaded with bloatware. You guys must have seen some users asking in the forum whether their Mi phones are genuine, or that they have weird ROM version installed on their new phones. This is really bad for user experience, and it might even cause property loss if some malware are installed. This situation also exists in China market.

Another problem Mi users have often encountered is that, after their Mi phones are lost or stolen, the person who got the device could easily flash a new ROM into it, and makes it almost impossible for our users to get their phones back. In the recent MIUI developer version update, we've added a feature that needs users to enter their Mi account info to use the phone after doing a full wipe. But if an ill-intentioned person knows how to use fastboot method to flash ROMs, this will not stop him/her from gaining control of the phone.

Based on the above two reasons, we've decided to lock the bootloader. We've also made changes to Mi Cloud's 'Find Device' function, and adjusted system update's verifying logic.By these combined methods, user data can be better protected, and user experience can also be improved.

What Mi devices are locked?
Mi 4c, Redmi Note 3, Mi Note Pro, Redmi 3, Mi 4S, Mi 5 and Mi devices launched in the year 2016 onwards

How to apply?
Head towards http://en.miui.com/unlock for English site and apply for unlocking. You shall reach the page showing application form like this.

unlock-your-mi-device.png

If the English site is not working on Chrome, do try on other browsers or clear cache data of your browser. You can also apply using your device with default Mi browser on your phone. It shall automatically detect your logged in Mi account once you're on the unlocking site.

Please submit the real reasons why you want to unlock your phone. Copied reasons from other tutorials/ blog might cause your unlock application to be rejected and even blacklisted.
Do submit your reason in English only.
Many users are stuck in input name section, do apply without number/spaces and symbol.

Examples of copied reason which will cause your application fail immediately
-to install localized firmware
-我明白解锁的设置 它给我的介绍是 重新设置我的原本语言 谢谢
-请批准我的请求开锁。
-我的手机是砖砌在启动循环模式。请批准我的请求开锁

Please wait patiently for the approval SMS. Then you can proceed by downloading the tool from the unlocking site, currently, we only support on Windows. Do make sure your PC has necessary drivers before you start to unlock

How long does it take to receive the SMS from Xiaomi?
Do login on http://en.miui.com/unlock/ to check the application status, whether you’ve approved to unlock bootloader or rejected. If the Mi Unlock tool webpage is shown means you've been approved.

If your application is rejected then tap on the "reapply" option shown on the webpage or apply on this link manually
http://miui.com/unlock/apply.php?retry=1

Unlocking Bootloader Procedure
Please make sure you're on official MIUI ROM to unlock

What to do after received the approval SMS?
1. Settings---> About phone---> MIUI Version (Tap on it to enable developer option).
2. Settings---> Additional settings---> Developer option and bind your approved Mi account under Mi Unlock Status.
3. Log into the Mi account which has acquired unlocking permission on your device.
4. Once you logged into the Mi Unlock Tool, tap on the top right gear button to check for the update for both USB driver and Mi Unlock Tool. Make sure you're running on the latest version.
5. Turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume - button at the same time to enter bootloader mode
6. Log into the unlocking tool on PC with the same Mi account. Connect the device with the PC using USB cable
7. Press 'Unlock'. The unlocking process will complete in about 10 seconds

Note: Follow the timer shown in the Mi Unlock Tool to unlock successfully, you'll see this sentence "Couldn't unlock the device after XXXX hours" which actually means Please unlock after XXX hours. There is some translation issue in Mi Unlock Tool.

For those who already bricked your devices, you may use Mi PC SUITE to reflash your device. You are advised to download it to install necessary files (ADB and so on) or post a thread in your device subforum for troubleshooting and assist.

Kedacom USB device problem
For those who received permission to unlock but still stuck, please check out this section. You might be facing problem due to kedacom USB problem especially for those who are using Windows 10 which causes your PC fails to detect the device in fastboot mode. Download Mi Flash Here.

First Method
1. Boot into fastboot mode (Hold Volume Down+Power), a Mi bunny image will be shown. Plug your device into the computer.
2. Open Device Manager and search for Kedacom USB Device, double click on Android Bootloader Interface,  then click Uninstall, tick Delete Driver Software for this device then OK
3. Unplug and reconnect your phone (phone state is still in fastboot mode)

In this stage, you will see that driver is reinstalling and show Android Device as Android Bootloader Interface, once the driver
finishe updating it will revert back to Kedacom. The Kedacom driver won't allow you to unlock or perform any kind of fastboot commands. To solve this,

4. Double click on Android Bootloader Interface again under Kedacom again
5. Under 'Driver' tab, click Roll Back Driver, press OK

Since the driver is all right now, head towards Mi Unlock Tool and you should be able to unlock without problem now.

Second Method (luckymouse17)
1. Open and login your account with Mi Unlock Tool and minimize it.
2. Once you're logged in then disconnect your internet connection.
3. Boot into fastboot mode (Hold Volume Down+Power), a Mi bunny image will be shown. Plug your device into the computer.
4. Open Device Manager and search for Kedacom USB Device, double click on Android Bootloader Interface,  then click Uninstall, tick Delete Driver Software for this device then OK
5.Unplug and reconnect your phone (phone state is still in fastboot mode)
6.Device manager will start blinking and an Android Phone will appear, wait till driver installing window disappear after you plugged your device
7.After the driver installing windows is gone then reconnect your Internet.
8.Open the Mi Unlocking Tool wait till it detect your device.
9.Once it's shown then tap on Unlock

How to check whether the bootloader is locked/unlocked?
The status of bootloader can be checked in the following process.
-The unlocker tool will show the message of "Unlocked".
-If you are using China developer ROM then the security app will have the options in security app "Permissions" function.
-Settings---> Additional settings---> Developer option and bind your approved Mi account under Mi Unlock Status
- Advanced users can check the bootloader status via cmd

How to unbrick the bootloader locked/unlocked device?
If the device is bricked you can flash the ROM by adb commands or use MI flash tool.

Flashing full ROM in unlocked bootloader will lock the bootloader again?
No, the bootloader will remain unlocked unless you choose clean all and lock option during fastboot.

What do you need to know about unlocking?
First and foremost you can only unlock your own device. This means the unlocking tool you downloaded must be logged in with the same mi account on your device. One Mi account could only unlock one device within 30 days

Isn't locking bootloader against Mi's 'geek' spirit?
Locking bootloader is aimed to provide better user experience, which we've been trying to do the whole time. In the meantime, we've provided an unlocking tool for senior users who know their ways around flashing and tweaking their devices.

The unlocking process is really simple. After unlocking, the device can do all the things as before we locked the bootloader.

The unlocking procedure will need Internet access to get the unlocking password. Also, the Mi Account logged in on the Mi phone and the unlocking tool needs to be the same. Otherwise, the unlocking request will be denied. This will ensure that ill-intentioned people will not get access to your personal data.

What will change after locking bootloader?
- Locking bootloader will not affect normal OTA updates
- ROOT will be disabled if user has enabled it before. Enabling ROOT will need to unlock bootloader
- Recovery mode is changed. Updating via Recovery will need to use Mi PC Suite
- Devices with locked bootloader can not update using Miflash. Users need to unlock bootloader if they want to flash Fastboot ROMs.

The risks stated above do not fully cover changes which may be brought about by Mi Unlock. We will keep improving Mi Unlock in order to prevent the cases when unauthorized vendors unlock Mi devices to install third party apps which worsen MIUI user experience and cannot to be deleted. Locked devices also provide you with high-quality security features, such as Find device, and other added-value services. We're sorry for any inconveniences our policies may cause. Please think twice before unlocking if you are not familiar with ROM flashing.

Final note, if you don't know that much about Android, flashing, custom ROMs etc. It's not recommended for you to unlock the bootloader. It might cause serious damage to your device or personal data.

Download Mi Unlock App
Download Mi PC Suite
MiSetup3.2.1.3111_2717.zip (38.9 MB, Downloads: 25381)
Favorite611 Share

Rated by 246 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SergioHasmussen + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
GAMENCHE + 1 Great!
miki069 + 1 Thanks!
aniry + 1 Thanks!
newgolfer + 1 Agreed!
LeonSun0573 + 1 Awesome!
vyskocil + 1 Great!
Yogatri800 + 1 Great!
akshaymani.cool + 5 Awesome!
Evdosya + 1 Thanks!
1754332292 + 1 Doesn't work.
eidz + 1 Thanks!
djdimon10 + 1 Great!
alvinshonggo + 1 Thanks!
cbpandya + 1 Agreed!
abugaev + 1 Здорово!
rmdioni + 1 Thanks!
Maksimius + 2 Great!
Obsy + 5 Awesome! 2 minutes response from Team. T
MouniRGamal + 1 Great!
cmk33 + 5 Thanks!
IrfanTechy + 1 Fantastic!
Quake332 + 1 Great!
srsakib + 5 Thanks!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Agreed!
vladpaskin + 1 Thanks!
Smth3r + 1 Awesome!

Experience +374  Prestige +9  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Follower

04:52, May-06-2016 | From PC
|
Stuck at 'Current account is different from the account info on the device'
Device: Xiaomi MI4C 2/16
Account ID:  451796686
ROM: CN Version: 6.4.28 (MIUI7)
Tool: MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en, cn

So I was a big fan of XIAOMI, because the HW/PRICE is great, got accostumed to MIUI. For the past year I put xiaomi into my whole family,  3xRedmi 1S, 2xMI3, 3xRedmi 2, MI4, 2x MiPad and now I bought MI4C for myself, but this bootloader sh*t just became too real. The problem is not the locked phone, wait time (hell I can manage with my R1S for another 2 weeks), BUT when it comes to the time that I should unlock it and it doesn't work...WHAT THE HELL ! Next time I will just say "Naah, buy some of that last years Samsung" because this is really bad costumer service.

Rated by 14 people   Experience Reason  

EldarLG + 1 Thanks!
nitish.tikoo + 2 Fantastic!
rkbrsngh + 1 Agreed!
Ocrivador + 1 Agreed! Facing the same problem ! I feel
SunTsu1969 + 1 Agreed!
qwertymtg + 1 Being at it from past 4 days, giving up
1634376031 + 1 Awesome!
kayketeixeira + 1 I HAVE TO WAIT 1 WEEK MAN... 1 WEEK!!!
Suvas2 + 1 34pages long thread and everyone has the
ksatriabiru + 1 Great!
MaMiui + 1 Fantastic!
Itsrp53 + 1 Agreed!
michaelboccara + 1 Agreed!
lordsilk + 1 Agreed!

Experience +15  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM
00:57, Apr-14-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Ripalbaria at 00:59, Apr-14-2016

UID             : 557809680
Device        : Redmi Note 3 Pro 16GB

After waiting for 10 days I finally received unlock "permission".
But I am unable to unlock the device due to some verification error.
I m trying from 22 days but same error
I have used the following tools and firmware in every combination.

Firmware :
Global Stable ROM V7.1.8.0.LHOMICL (MIUI7)
China Developer ROM 6.3.17 (MIUI7)
China Developer ROM 6.3.24 (MIUI7)
China developers 6.4.9
MI Flash Unlock tool :
MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0315.1_en
MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en
Plz solve this query now realy tiard.........

Capture.JPG

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Band 2MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 6Redmi Note 3Diwali MIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 9300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali3500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology Guru

21:36, Jun-26-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Xeymoire at 08:13, Jul-30-2016

Your unlock software is not working.. from page 1 of this thread itself everyone has posted same error which i am also facing now

"your device cant be verified" :use same account as on device.. blah blah

DO YOU MIUI care to fix the software and solve the issue reported in 33 pages of this thread??

Rated by 16 people   Experience Reason  

vikBOT + 1 Thanks!
jacobm32 + 1 Agreed!
sr1k + 1 Agreed!
Tushar786 + 1 Fantastic!
j8shi + 1 Agreed!
n1kolaaplus + 1 Fantastic!
RaHuL7737 + 1 Agreed!
nitish.tikoo + 2 Agreed!
mykahfi + 1 Agreed!
skurnia + 2 Agreed!
Asser21 + 1 Agreed!
BoceMiPad + 2 Agreed!
kayketeixeira + 1 Agreed!
Ronn.ID + 1 Agreed!
奧列格77777 + 1 Agreed!
Khanfrd + 2 Agreed!

Experience +20  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
21:27, Jun-23-2016 | From PC
|
Got SMS to unlock but the bootloader is still having problems to unlock due to the following errors:- Couldn't verify device" error when trying to unlock
Unlocking process stuck at 50%, "

mi account ID number :473644363
Email address:geforcexii@yahoo.com
Phone number: +060136754606
Phone model: Redmi Note 3 pro(snapdragon)
global miui dev rom: 6.5.19

1.Apply for unlock permission
2.install global dev rom
3.connected device to i.mi.com..device is online
4.remove all other devices at i.mi.com
5.login to the Mi unlock tool
6.Switch off mobile and connect the device in fastboot mode
7.Click unlock button.
8.Unlocking process stuck at 50%, " Couldn't verify device

Rated by 7 people   Experience Reason  

1618722515 + 1 1
Gunawan.yuliant + 1 Agreed! same with my mi 4c
myxiaomimimax + 1 Agreed!
billottu + 1 Great!
myredmiprime + 1 Great!
q12w34 + 1 Agreed!
MaMiui + 1 Agreed!

Experience +7  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi 4c

06:15, Jun-12-2016 | From PC
|
ID 107516045
Device: Mi4c
permitted: 29 May 2016
Developer ROM 6.5.26

Stuck on 50% (Couldn't verify device error)

Please help me to unlock!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V7.1.1.0.LHPCNCK
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
19:23, May-20-2016 | From PC
|
I ask you please to help me. I have a redmi Note 3 Pro completely blocked (hard brick) do not have access to the EDL mode, only Fastboot. With the release application is me is 50%.
Sorry for my English, I am Spanish.
Account ID: 1608451423
email: josearturonavarro1970@gmail.com
Sin título.jpg

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
13:23, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by MIMIMIkindl81 at 14:03, Jun-25-2016

Got an SMS with a permission to unlock, waited a few days, kept trying to unlock.
Stuck at 'Current account is different from the account info on the device'
Device: Xiaomi Redmi 3
Account ID:  1606142893
Tool: MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

myxiaomimimax + 1 Agreed!
billottu + 1 Great!
fran1824 + 1 Agreed!
q12w34 + 1 Agreed!
MaMiui + 1 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7Forum Contest Lover

16:57, May-12-2016 | From PC
|
why dont you unlock the bootloader in the next miui updates ?? since i am getting a verification error when i am trying to unlock my bootloader and i guess there is a problem in the bootloader unlocking software!! i even posted about this issue , but the problem has not yet been solved

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

nitish.tikoo + 2 Agreed!
yousy12 + 1 Agreed!
Suvas2 + 1 Agreed!
_rk_ + 1 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Power BankAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 35 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

23:03, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|
Thank you for this FAQ.
Please also include the "Your device isn't supported..." error, which is basically explaining that the user does not have the approval for the unlocking of the bootloader of their device.
Other than that, I only hope that the approval process can be sped up, as it's a long wait for many of the users here.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

kabrok + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
13:23, Jun-24-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for really useful instrustion!!!!

MaMiui + 1 How is this useful? I does NOT work!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max
MIUI Version
V8.0.1.0.LHNCNDG
Online time
2440 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi HomeMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!Mi TVMi Note ProRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi Max Mi 55 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

21:29, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|
Amazing and Very Detailed Review!

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V7.2.4.0.LXKCNDA
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
21:35, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|
Very Detailed Review! THX

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
499 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Magic CubeMi WiFi RouterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi WiFi Router MiniMi Yi CameraMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi WiFiMi Power BankMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi KeyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 3Mi PadRedmi Note 2Mi TVRedmi 2Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi 5s LaunchMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note5 Million Forum Posts1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum Members1700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Fan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsMIUI FollowerMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi Lover MedalApp StarMr. DependableApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA Feedback

21:44, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks!

MaMiui + 1 Thanks!? It does not work for me. Did

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
21:59, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks ! great review!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
99 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi HeadphonesAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 21500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamHumor MasterAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterInbox ZeroAndroid ElfStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMi TalentTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeRingtone Star

22:02, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the Tutorial ..........

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.LAIMIED
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi 3

22:29, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|

Thanks for the useful tutorial

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
1382 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi HomeMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi BandMi USB FanMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMijia Story TellerMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi NoteMi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi 3Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Poland1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarDiwali 500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersOlympics MedalSuper FridaySuper MondayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI GreeceRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureSuper Tuesday2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Singapore1400K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertStar Of IconsMr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongApp StarApp TalentStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarApp TalentMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate MasterUpdates LoverYouth PledgeInbox ZeroRingtone TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Resources TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star MIUI Photography Guru

23:10, Mar-24-2016 | From PC
|
thanks

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM
00:55, Mar-25-2016 | From PC
|