* Recovery. This recovery has been personally tested on own Redmi 3 based purely on my personal self-interest, unofficial recovery, based on twrp compile and complete source localization;
* Make sure that the battery is more than 30% and so as to ensure that during the flashing process the phone will not turn off.
* Flashing risk, please read the tutorial on flashing carefully and bear the risk, I am not responsible for any failure from flashing;
* If you fix some Bug or find undiscovered Bug during the use of this recovery or suggested improvements, I proposed that you can share your work with me;
* I hereby declare I do not guarantee the recovery works for all, no gurantees to the users of the recovery, and no guarantee of trouble-free phone;
* Any loss through the usage of this recovery will not be my liability but solely that of the user;
* Warranty ceased due to flashing from this recovery or any failures, brick and other issues will not be my responsilbility.
* If you use this recovery, it means that you accepted this agreement.
* Thank twrp team and code on github unpaid contributions;
* Thank xiaolu, dianlujitao, Nian, etc.
TWRP Chinese version
1) Based on the latest TWRP 6.0 source adapted;
2) Perfect support for flashing and ADB commands;
3) Flashing to be more convenient, only zip format ROMs placed in the internal storage can be flashed;
4) Backup system to support external SD card and restore the system;
5) Clear recovery interface, Chinese
6) Support for MTP mode;
7) To remove the cursor display;
Supported language: Chinese(Simplified and Traditional),Deutsch,Dutch,English,Francais,Hungarian,Japanese and Portugese(Brazilian)
Click on 设备 to change language.
cofface Recovery download link:
to view this thread.
Zip file password: www.cofface.com
1) The phone bootloader must first be unlocked.
2) Extract the downloaded zip file.
3) Boot phone into fastboot mode and connect to PC. (Volume - and Power Button)
4) Open up the bat file.
5) Swipe right upon first boot. Change language by clicking on 设备 and then the small globe icon.
6) Exit twrp and swipe right when prompted.