Author: feds64

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
05:12, Dec-07-2016 | From APP
|
Hello dear developers official site en.xiomi .com here I want you to know I applied for razblokiruvaniya loader Xiaomi Redmi Mi Note 3PRO32GB, I received a message that you can unlock the bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Note 3PRO32GB, applied for official firmware MIUI V.8 android V.5.1.1 and I have a message more has been written from the official download site en.xiaomi.com program Mi FlashUnlock v.1.1.1111.111231, I downloaded began unlocking the synchronization goes to goes to 50% and immediately produces an error later, I want to try to unlock the official stable firmware your smartphone redmi Note 3PRO32GB I beg you please add my smartphone to unlock a list that would unlock was successful 100% redmi Note 3PRO32GB.I have a question before you if I unblock the smartphone, and I have it under warranty, the warranty is not lost if you have to say to take it to the authorized service center Xiaomi, they will repair the smartphone unlock the bootloader? Write me please. I really important is your answer. Please read my comment. :-)

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
05:13, Dec-07-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|

Hello dear developers official site en.xiomi .com here I want you to know I applied for razblokiruvaniya loader Xiaomi Redmi Mi Note 3PRO32GB, I received a message that you can unlock the bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Note 3PRO32GB, applied for official firmware MIUI V.8 android V.5.1.1 and I have a message more has been written from the official download site en.xiaomi.com program Mi FlashUnlock v.1.1.1111.111231, I downloaded began unlocking the synchronization goes to goes to 50% and immediately produces an error later, I want to try to unlock the official stable firmware your smartphone redmi Note 3PRO32GB I beg you please add my smartphone to unlock a list that would unlock was successful 100% redmi Note 3PRO32GB.I have a question before you if I unblock the smartphone, and I have it under warranty, the warranty is not lost if you have to say to take it to the authorized service center Xiaomi, they will repair the smartphone unlock the bootloader? Write me please. I really important is your answer. Please read my comment. :-)

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
05:14, Dec-07-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list