Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
7337 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 2I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRingolicious Medal5 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal1300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Gold Super ModeratorDiamond Super ModeratorSurpriseMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraTechnology GuruMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMr. Dependable

[ROM] MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM V7.1.7.0.LHOMICL for Redmi Note 3 (SD): Download Here!

[ Promote]
144535 676 |
17:03, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Muz_paray at 11:20, Mar-22-2016

The much awaited Redmi Note 3 (Qualcomm Version) Global ROM has been released. You can Flash your Beloved devices with the Global ROM.

Some Points to be mentioned here:
1. Bootloader is locked.
2. You can unlock Bootloader on this version of ROM(Stable).

For Flashing Fastboot ROM, Follow the guide and Please give feedback.

Flash(Unbrick) Redmi Note 3(Snapdrgn) with Locked Bootloader
http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

I will mention the Steps for unlocking again.
1. Make Unlock request Here
2. Give the appropiate details. Don't Copy/Paste reason of unlock from any guide.
3. Wait for Approval Sms.
4. Download the Latest Unlocking from MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0317.1_en.zip (2.01 MB, Downloads: 3668)
Favorite85 Share

Rated by 130 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

apriores + 5 Thanks!
3ALLAL + 1 Awesome!
Ramniwasbissu + 1 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VPSH + 2 Здорово!
Be6i4 + 2 Fantastic!
BullsEye32 + 1 Thanks!
SpideyMan + 5 Thanks!
andrey@records + 1 Thanks!
MohamedR27 + 1 Thanks!
neotrance + 1 Thanks!
znoopy + 1 Great!
dron_em + 1 Great!
gaurav247star + 2 Fantastic!
Joker673 + 1 Thanks!
-NOX- + 1 Great!
Otrok + 1 Thanks!
Masanя + 1 Great!
wonder30 + 1 Thanks!
shahkar + 1 Thanks!
Formiru + 1 Thanks!
GermES + 1 Thanks!
doctorzi + 1 Thanks!
atiapHU + 1 Thanks!
smlepikhin + 1 Awesome!
PeteLim99 + 1 Fantastic!
asharma + 1 Thanks!

Experience +236  Prestige +31  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruDebate Master

14:53, Mar-16-2016 | From PC
|
Guys, some quick suggestions:
Languages supported: Check this post
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod ... 026&pid=4481921
Many languages supported, many not (Italian, Greek, German for example)
Its official global rom. Not so much chinese apps. Gapps preinstalled. It's good news!

We can unlock bootloader with this (unless otherwise stated by the moderator's, they know better). Same thing with the official Chinese Rom. The verification error at 50% (i get it too) is because of server error, not Mi account error (but do check it before, just to be safe).
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8v_k_fOcfP8/UQIL4ufghBI/AAAAAAAAEDo/9ffRRTM9AnA/s1600/android-robog-alone.

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
08:57, Mar-21-2016 | Via mobile
|
Thanks, flashing successful

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank

18:05, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
how about Redmi Note 3 MTK Global Room? We need it too, pleasee.... :'(

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Jonezz256 + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
116 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMIUI 7Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Greece5 Million Forum PostsSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeWallpaper Expert

18:14, Mar-16-2016 | From PC
|
It is a very good rom, with all the necessary gapps. Now the fact that it doesn't has some languages it is ok, i know English i can live with that. But i hope at the next OTAs will get more languages. The topic starter said that we can unlock our phones with this rom and i believe him. The fact that some get stuck to 50% is that their are trying from different account, the 30 days of unlocking other device hasn't pass, the server is busy, they don't have original rom, etc.

The people who have MTK version please stop posting here, please a moderator to clean this thread from these posts because we have the 50% of the pages with posts of the MTK requests for global rom. Yes you deserve it but there are so many custom roms from xiaomi.eu out there that are multi language... so open a new thread and complain there.

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

3ALLAL + 1 Great!
gterzis1965@gma + 1 Great!
Robbo2 + 1 Great!
Jorgepf + 1 Agreed!
archadallas + 1 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
07:01, Mar-16-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Wall-G at 07:06, Mar-16-2016

First of all, thanks @Muz_paray for the links and for the great tutorial for flashing the ROM. It helped me a ton 'cause I couldn't install this ROM through MI PC Suite nor through the updater app. I came from the Chinese stable version 7.1.20 (Btw, in MiFlash I kept getting that 256 k buffer smthg error..then I restarted my laptop and plugged the phone into another usb port and it finally installed! So thanks again for the tutorial)

Now regarding the Global Rom itself let me share with you guys my first impressions because I haven't really seen any:

*Thankfully, the ROM comes preloaded with google services and apps like maps, playmusic, gmail, chrome, photos etc..(One thing I don't like is that I cannot uninstall some of them, but you can disable them in the app settings.) For example, the Miui music app cannot be uninstalled or disabled...same with playmusic..so I have 2 music players instead of 1...

*Chinese apps are almost entirely gone. There are 3-4 Chinese apps preinstalled but you can uninstall them. The only place there's still many chinese is in the Mi Home app, but I don't use it at all so no problem for me :D (No more Chinese in the music app, phone app, themes app, and the Chinese appstore is not even present)

*I immediately noticed that the fingerprint sensor works better in this ROM. (Maybe I'm just imagining things but it seems faster in this build than it was in the chinese version. It's not only faster but I can only put like half of my finger and it will still unlock.

*Unfortunately, many languages are missing (Hungarian, German, Italian, Greek etc..) from Slavic languages there's only Russian and Ukranian but I don't mind using english anyway.

*Finally, I had one major issue with wifi connectivity! Download speeds were VEEERY slow. It took me around 15 minutes to download a 30 MB app from the Playstore. I tried the wifi when I went to my gf's house...same thing. After playing around with the wifi settings I decided to change the wifi frequency band from 'automatic' to '2.4 ghz only' and that did the trick for me! :)

All in all, in my opinion this ROM is way better than the Chinese one. It's more user friendly and simpler for the average user. For example: chat heads (fb messenger) work from the beginning and no need to change the settings somewhere in the system like on the chinese build. In addition, you don't need to manually give 'autostart' permissions for apps like facebook, messenger, whatsapp; so you recieve messages even after clearing the ram. Moreover, I also noticed that as if battery life slightly increased (maybe google services is optimized better in this rom..dunno.

Anyway, thanks for the Global ROM. Peace! ;)
Oh and finally we can download the rom from the download section by choosing Qualcomm Global. Here: http://en.miui.com/download-301.html#438

Rated by 10 people   Experience Reason  

3ALLAL + 1 Thanks!
Joker673 + 1 Thanks!
MolKa + 1 Thank you for more details
Alibell + 1 Thanks!
accolito + 1 Fantastic!
nyk_xxl85 + 1 Agreed!
cobomi + 1 Agreed!
krco + 2 So much grats
erickdwi + 1 Great!
lordofless + 1 Thanks!

Experience +11  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
192 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 5s PlusWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayUEFA EURO MedalSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi Story TellerDebate MasterAndroid ElfRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

17:21, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by buryeng at 17:24, Mar-15-2016

hi. can i flash this via updater app? if yes which one? im coming from v7.1.20cn...

Platinum Member

Simple guy in simple life!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
222 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 3Pokemon Master MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayHappy New YearMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Rocket to Future1900K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMerry Christmas1800K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerWallpaper StarStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

17:09, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
Will there be GLOBAL rom for REDMI NOTE 3 MTK or not :/

Comment

marcus_keong Most probably no, unless Xiaomi decides to officially launch Redmi Note 3 MTK in Global Market.  17:11, Mar-15-2016

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
01:52, Mar-23-2016 | From PC
|
I'm trying to download it but keeps saying 'Can't verify update package'

What to do???

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryInbox Zero

23:46, Mar-22-2016 | Via mobile
|
Way is it called global when it clearly is not. It would be nice if all language was supported. Even the .EU site only makes ROM with some of the language in them. I would love to get a real global ROM with Danish in it and all the rest of the missing languages.

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
7337 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 2I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRingolicious Medal5 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal1300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Gold Super ModeratorDiamond Super ModeratorSurpriseMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraTechnology GuruMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMr. Dependable

Author| 18:09, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Soderberg111 replied at 2016-3-19 15:30
Hello,

I bought the Redmi note 3 (MTK version) as a gift for my father. The Qualcomm version was no ...

Hello,

Global ROM is released for those devices which are launched in Global Market.
Redmi Note 3 (MTK) was only launched in China , so it will not get Global ROM until it is launched in Global Market.
Redmi Note 3 (SD) was launched in India and got Global ROM.

Hope answered the query.
No one here knows when it will be launched Globally, Will Global ROM be released.
If any such news comes out, everyone will get it through Social Media or Forum.

Regards
Muzamil

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

HamedElSayed53 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
12:57, Mar-16-2016 | From PC
|
Some Points to be mentioned here:
1. Bootloader is locked.
2. You can unlock Bootloader on this version of ROM(Stable).

Can we please have some PROOF that this bootloader can be unlocked, as it seems everyone has trouble
If they cant provide a dependable unlocking method how can we even trust them with creating a phone OS that is trustworthy?

Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
991 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi T-ShirtMi USB FanXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly Poll1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Surge S1Super SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper Friday800K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMaster Of TechnologyGold Super ModeratorMi 8MIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan

17:15, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
thanks for the share!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
66 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3MIUI 2017Happy Diwali1500K Forum MembersDiwali 3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016Gamer Mi Bunny8 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology Guru

17:21, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
thanks for your support so i don't need Dev Rom to unlock bootloader any more
There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
70 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandMi KeyMi Power BankAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 1SMi 3Redmi 3Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerUpdates LoverHumor MasterForum Contest LoverInbox Zero

17:22, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
An questions - is will all new updates lock the boot loader even if it is unlock?

Comment

kgbiyugik @Muz_paray  05:06, Mar-17-2016

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIRedmi Note 31400K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

17:27, Mar-15-2016 | Via mobile
|
Which languages are supported?!

Super moderator

Keep Calm and Use Mi !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1517 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi USB FanMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi Note ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 3Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentSuper FridayMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Tuesday2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Greece1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Rocket to Future2014 Christmas900K Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Holi MedalSurge S1Women's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRingolicious Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI P3 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayPopular Thread Of 20153500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI SI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryXiaomi Type-C EarphonesGold Super ModeratorDiamond Super ModeratorRedmi Note 5/Pro8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017App TalentUpdates LoverYouth PledgeInbox ZeroDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorJuly 19 MyanmarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingApp StarTechnology GuruStar Of IconsOTA Feedback

17:32, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing for all the Redmi Note 3 Users!
Cheers!

Click [Reply] so that i can get a notification!
Use Search Option before posting!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi 4XMIUI SI Love 2016MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSuper Sunday100k Forum MembersTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat7 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

17:34, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
Great :)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruDebate Master

17:37, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by coolgreek at 18:02, Mar-15-2016

Thank you!!!
Three big questions for/from me (and i would trully appreciate an aswer):
1) Does it have other languages than just English/Chinese?

EDIT (after moderators answer)
2) Any news about the server error on the unlocking (everyone get a verification error at 50% of the process)?
3) In case of an unlocked bootloader flashing a stable (like this one) will lock the bootloader again?

Thanks for any answers!

Comment

Muz_paray Yes  17:41, Mar-15-2016
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8v_k_fOcfP8/UQIL4ufghBI/AAAAAAAAEDo/9ffRRTM9AnA/s1600/android-robog-alone.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list