Super moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2777 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMagic CubeMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOreoHeart to HeartSuper ModeratorPlatinum Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super ModeratorBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

[Reviews] [Marcus's Exploration] Vol 2: Explore the Soul of Redmi Note 3 - MIUI 7

[ Promote]
5383 97 |
11:58, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Mi Explorer.png

Hey MIUIers!

Previously I have written a review of my first impression on Redmi Note 3. Today I will bring you guys my exploration with the real contents of Redmi Note 3 - Software. The Operating System that Redmi Note 3 uses is called MIUI (pronounced as Me-You-I), which is the stock OS for most of the Xiaomi phones and tablets. Why do I even explain this in MIUI Forum? Well, maybe some of my friends are reading this via my facebook share, so they might not know about MIUI yet.

Enough talking. Let's get started with this machine!

First Boot-Up

000.jpg

In first time booting, we need to hold the power button more than 4 seconds. A Mi Logo will appear along with a quick vibration from the phone.

001.png

We are required to choose our language used in phone and our country. Since this is a Global ROM, there are a lot of languages that we can choose.

The languages available in Redmi Note 3 are:

003a.png

There are total 40 languages in Global ROM for Redmi Note 3 to be used!
(Click on image to enlarge it)

004.png

Next, we will be asked to choose a keyboard and also connect to a WiFi network so the coming procedures can be done easily. As usual, there will be terms and conditions for us to agree with when we want to use a product.

005.png

Redmi Note 3 by Mi Malaysia has pre-installed Google Account Manager. It will prompt us to sign in our Google account during first boot up.

006.png

After logged in, we can choose to enable option for auto backup our apps, data and settings to Google account. We can even set up payment info with it. I will just ignore them as I do not need any of them.

007.png

Other than that, we have to create or login a Mi Account so we can utilize most of the features provided in Redmi Note 3. We can activate Mi features such as Mi Cloud, Device Tracker, Mi Message (free SMS via Internet), and etcs.

008.png

If we already have an existing Mi Account and using a Mi phone, we can backup all our apps and data into Mi Cloud and restore back to the new phone. How convenient!

009.png

For Redmi Note 3, we have the step which asks us to register our fingerprints as a unlock screen method. We will need to choose one of the lockscreen method (Pattern, PIN or Password) first, then only register our fingerprints.

010.png

To register a fingerprint, just press our finger on the fingerprint sensor for 12 times repeatly. A green tick will appear and taadaa! We have just registered a fingerprint for secuirty unlock!

011.png

Then, we can choose the option to enable option of enable location service for apps and User Experience Program (which will send anonymous data from our phone to Xiaomi server). Usually I will turn on the location and disable User Experience program. Last but not least, choose our favorite themes among the 5 default themes of MIUI 7, and we are ready to rock the Redmi Note 3!

Apps & Settings

012.png

There are several pre-installed Google Apps we can find after booting in for the first time. I try to remove some of them, but none of them can be deleted as they are part of system apps. Other than google apps and system apps, we have additional pre-installed apps such as Facebook, WPS Office, Swiftkey, Wego and Flesky. Here's some quick intro on these additional apps:

• Facebook - I don't need to intro this right?
  • WPS Office - App to open up Microsoft Office files (Words, Excel) and PDF
  • Swiftkey - A keyboard app which has a lot of swipe features
  • Wego - Search for Flight and hotel with lot of variety
  • Flesky - Another flashy keyboard app

Without hesitate, I remove Swiftkey, Wego and Flesky as I don't need them at all. I use Google Keyboard as my main keyboard. While Facebook is an important social media app and WPS Office works great with Microsoft documents and PDF.

013.png

The phone comes with Android 5.1.1 and MIUI 7 (Global Beta). The screenshot above shows my current storage space after install some games and apps, but the initial storage available with only system apps is around 22GB. Although the official said Redmi Note 3 can support up to 32GB external SD card, but I have tried with 64GB SD card and it works flawlessly. Please check the screenshot above for the evidence of 64GB external storage.

Notification & Toggle Page

015.png

By pulling down from the homescreen, we will enter notification/toggle pages. In notifications page, we can clear the notifications by either tap on the X below to clear all or swipe the notification to the right to clear it (1 by 1). The toggle page displays 9 toggles at once, we can change the toggle position by entering Setting > Notifications > Toggle Positions. The screenshot toggle key is really useful in MIUI, which other phone OS don't have.

Security App

021.png

Security App is one of the main highlight in MIUI. In this app, we can find its own cleaner, virus scanner, memory optimizer and permission setting manager. We can even restrict the data or Wi-Fi access in all install apps! This is one of my favorite feature in MIUI!

022.png

This everything-in-one security app also allows us to add numbers into blocklist so we can block unwanted call or messages from people we are not comfortable with. There are also setting to autostart the apps when we boot up the phone. We can manage all permissions for all apps in security app too! In fact, this feature already available since MIUI 5 while stock Android version brought this feature quite late.

Theme Store

023.png

MIUI is also popular with features which allow users to customize their own phone interface. Introducing Theme Store App in Redmi Note 3! In MIUI 7 Global version, we have only choices of changing the themes and wallpaper in phone. Unlike old days when we can customize more of it such as fonts, icon, boot up animation and etcs. But still, we can still enjoy this theme store that provide more colorful and fun into our phone.

Call & Messages

014.png

What is the use of a smartphone if it can't even do the most basic functions of a mobile phone? Presenting you guys the interface of phone app in Redmi Note 3. We need to swipe up the green phone button to answer the call. If we want to mute the call without ending it, just press power button.

My favorite feature in MIUI phone app is that we can activate call recorder to (6) recorder the whole conversation. Other than that, we can (3) enable speaker mode and (4) save a new contact during call. Guess what, I found that Redmi Note 3 microphones have quite decent voice reception range! We can talk with speaker mode while the phone is approximate 0.5 metre away from us!

message_gif.gif

Redmi Note 3 has a hidden feature in messaging app. It is known as private messaging. On our messaging app, we can pull down the whole interface to enter private messaging page. We can add any contact or numbers with its setting. The whole conversation of that number will be hidden in this page. We can even set a password for this! Cool feature right?

Camera

016.png

Camera in Redmi Note 3 provides a lot of features in itself. The camera interface is shown in screenshot above. By swiping left, we will see a set of filters to play along when taking a picture. By swiping right, we will see some quick settings such as panorama, tilt-shift and much more. It's always fun to take some extra-ordinary photos!

Since Redmi Note 3 has a fingerprint sensor, we can also use this sensor as a shutter for camera! If you watched the Launch event in India, Hugo has showed us how to take a 16MP selfies using the fingerprint sensor. I have tested it and it works flawlessly! (Only available starting from MIUI 7 Global Beta 6.3.18)

017.png

For its video recorder, we have two extra modes to play with - Time-lapse and slow-motion. While taking video, we can also capture a picture by clicking on the white dot (as shown in third screenshot above). This setting needs to be enable under video setting though. It can be a very useful feature for some of us!

Music App

018.png

The music app for MIUI in Redmi Note 3 has a simple interface which looks like screenshot above. If our phone is connected to Internet, it will auto search for its album art and lyrics too! While playing music, our lockscreen will turn into music player interface as well along with the lyrics! Cool right? The only thing I don't like about this music app is it does not have search function in playlist.

GPS Tracking

019.png

I used to be a Redmi Note 3G user, and the GPS locating time really took me very long. However, Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant definitely outruns its predecessor. GPS lock on for apps didn't even take longer than 5 seconds! I have tried Sport Tracker app and Waze, they are all work really smooth with the GPS on Redmi Note 3. I'm not sure about locking on GPS at 500km away from the last location though, it may takes longer than 5 seconds.

Mi Cloud

020.png

In MIUI, they have their own cloud service known as "Mi Cloud" to backup a lot of data from your phone. Here are all the data we can backup in Mi Cloud:
Contacts, Messages, Gallery, Call History, Notes, Wi-Fi, Calendar, Recordings, Browser (Bookmarks, history, tabs)

Other than that, we can also backup our apps and setting in our current phone. If we have reset the phone, we can restore all our apps and settings via Mi Cloud. The default storage that Mi Cloud gave is 10GB. They used to gave free 1GB every month we use Mi Cloud to sync data, but that was in 2014.

We can visit the Mi Cloud website at http://i.mi.com to check our photos, videos, contacts, messages, and recordings that synced to our account. From that website, we can easily manage and organize our data in Mi Cloud. My personal advice, turn off the "Backup and sync automatically" in your gallery app, so all photos or videos will not automatically upload to Mi Cloud. You would have hard time deleting photos from Mi Cloud among thousands of photos later.

Summary

I have been using MIUI for one and a half year, since MIUI 5 till today with MIUI 7. The features in MIUI always astonish me and other phone OS just doesn't suit my taste anymore. MIUI also provide weekly update for us if we use MIUI developer version. My opinions might be a little bit bias toward MIUI, but I try to give my honest feedback on the overall software in Redmi Note 3.

Next Volume will be about the battery life of Redmi Note 3.
Please stay tuned!

Signing Off,
Marcus

Marcus's Exploration Volumes:

Feel free to ask questions by replying to this thread.
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

arcasaca + 1 Great!
Kingsley86 + 1 Awesome!
raj2014 + 5 Fantastic!
swastikswaroop + 5 Awesome!
pawa15 + 1 Фантастика!
Zyuzyaz + 1 Great!
戰士69 + 1 Thanks!
Hanif6262 + 5 Awesome!
asharma + 2 Thanks!
ivaniff + 1 Great!
伯特伦 + 1 Agreed!
Deepugadu + 5 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 1 Great!
$uhail + 2 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Nivu + 5 Great!
tank776 + 1 Great!
S@mson + 1 Thanks!
harshalkesaria + 5 Great!
motekito + 1 Thanks!
Limeoff + 1 Great!
Flamederwolf + 1 Thanks!
Watcher50 + 1 Thanks!
fermateus + 1 Thanks!
sangramprout + 5 Thanks!
blimjbx + 2 Thanks!
sergeygreyfox + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +129  Prestige +21  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Super Moderator is not a Xiaomi Employee.

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
440 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 4iRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMIUI 2017Diwali MIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 91800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterHumor MasterAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Device ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerYouth Pledge

12:04, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Great Thread !

Elite Member

MIUI IN MY NERVES

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
816 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi T-ShirtMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi 3Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi PadRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMalaysia Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi TalentMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone TalentAndroid ElfInbox Zero

12:18, Mar-19-2016 | Via mobile
|
Awesome thread

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
7342 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi 2I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRingolicious Medal5 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal1300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Gold Super ModeratorDiamond Super ModeratorSurpriseMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraTechnology GuruMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMr. Dependable

12:25, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Nice One, Thanks for Share....!!

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
8127 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI V5 Review1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 102017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor Master

16:08, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Wow run so fast wor

Comment

marcus_keong lol so slow, jogging only  16:57, Mar-19-2016
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

11:16, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
Just like a page of MIUI on Wikipedia!

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Share to share

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
641 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMi Yi CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi MIXMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi KeyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 3SRedmi 2Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProMi TVRedmi 3Mi Note ProMi 5XRedmi Note 4XMi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi Pad 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi NoteRedmi 4XMi NoteMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi Max Mi 4cMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali Mi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdayPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia1900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI P3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsSurprise9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi TalentJuly 19 MyanmarUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarApp Talent7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingApp StarMIUI Wallpaper ContestMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarWallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsHumor MasterInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru

11:28, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
So good. More sharing plz
YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE
Miui Vietnam
Miui for sky 870
Mi Vietnam

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

11:32, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
Really detailed and just awesome

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyDebate Master

16:22, Apr-05-2016 | From PC
|
I liked the interesting and useful information.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
121 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi BoxMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi  BunnyI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!Mi 5 ProXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter Follower

22:41, Apr-05-2016 | From PC
|
Nice post man its interesting!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list