Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2478 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Portable WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi KeyMi BoxMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi NoteRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Mi Note ProPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Nepal600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017Happy New Year10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 20171400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsSuper ModeratorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI KingMIUI Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerTechnology GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruHumor MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertUpdates LoverWallpaper StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterApp StarInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of Wisdom

[Reviews] [Marcus's Exploration] Vol 2: Explore the Soul of Redmi Note 3 - MIUI 7

[ Promote]
4535 97 |
11:58, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Mi Explorer.png

Hey MIUIers!

Previously I have written a review of my first impression on Redmi Note 3. Today I will bring you guys my exploration with the real contents of Redmi Note 3 - Software. The Operating System that Redmi Note 3 uses is called MIUI (pronounced as Me-You-I), which is the stock OS for most of the Xiaomi phones and tablets. Why do I even explain this in MIUI Forum? Well, maybe some of my friends are reading this via my facebook share, so they might not know about MIUI yet.

Enough talking. Let's get started with this machine!

First Boot-Up

000.jpg

In first time booting, we need to hold the power button more than 4 seconds. A Mi Logo will appear along with a quick vibration from the phone.

001.png

We are required to choose our language used in phone and our country. Since this is a Global ROM, there are a lot of languages that we can choose.

The languages available in Redmi Note 3 are:

003a.png

There are total 40 languages in Global ROM for Redmi Note 3 to be used!
(Click on image to enlarge it)

004.png

Next, we will be asked to choose a keyboard and also connect to a WiFi network so the coming procedures can be done easily. As usual, there will be terms and conditions for us to agree with when we want to use a product.

005.png

Redmi Note 3 by Mi Malaysia has pre-installed Google Account Manager. It will prompt us to sign in our Google account during first boot up.

006.png

After logged in, we can choose to enable option for auto backup our apps, data and settings to Google account. We can even set up payment info with it. I will just ignore them as I do not need any of them.

007.png

Other than that, we have to create or login a Mi Account so we can utilize most of the features provided in Redmi Note 3. We can activate Mi features such as Mi Cloud, Device Tracker, Mi Message (free SMS via Internet), and etcs.

008.png

If we already have an existing Mi Account and using a Mi phone, we can backup all our apps and data into Mi Cloud and restore back to the new phone. How convenient!

009.png

For Redmi Note 3, we have the step which asks us to register our fingerprints as a unlock screen method. We will need to choose one of the lockscreen method (Pattern, PIN or Password) first, then only register our fingerprints.

010.png

To register a fingerprint, just press our finger on the fingerprint sensor for 12 times repeatly. A green tick will appear and taadaa! We have just registered a fingerprint for secuirty unlock!

011.png

Then, we can choose the option to enable option of enable location service for apps and User Experience Program (which will send anonymous data from our phone to Xiaomi server). Usually I will turn on the location and disable User Experience program. Last but not least, choose our favorite themes among the 5 default themes of MIUI 7, and we are ready to rock the Redmi Note 3!

Apps & Settings

012.png

There are several pre-installed Google Apps we can find after booting in for the first time. I try to remove some of them, but none of them can be deleted as they are part of system apps. Other than google apps and system apps, we have additional pre-installed apps such as Facebook, WPS Office, Swiftkey, Wego and Flesky. Here's some quick intro on these additional apps:

• Facebook - I don't need to intro this right?
  • WPS Office - App to open up Microsoft Office files (Words, Excel) and PDF
  • Swiftkey - A keyboard app which has a lot of swipe features
  • Wego - Search for Flight and hotel with lot of variety
  • Flesky - Another flashy keyboard app

Without hesitate, I remove Swiftkey, Wego and Flesky as I don't need them at all. I use Google Keyboard as my main keyboard. While Facebook is an important social media app and WPS Office works great with Microsoft documents and PDF.

013.png

The phone comes with Android 5.1.1 and MIUI 7 (Global Beta). The screenshot above shows my current storage space after install some games and apps, but the initial storage available with only system apps is around 22GB. Although the official said Redmi Note 3 can support up to 32GB external SD card, but I have tried with 64GB SD card and it works flawlessly. Please check the screenshot above for the evidence of 64GB external storage.

Notification & Toggle Page

015.png

By pulling down from the homescreen, we will enter notification/toggle pages. In notifications page, we can clear the notifications by either tap on the X below to clear all or swipe the notification to the right to clear it (1 by 1). The toggle page displays 9 toggles at once, we can change the toggle position by entering Setting > Notifications > Toggle Positions. The screenshot toggle key is really useful in MIUI, which other phone OS don't have.

Security App

021.png

Security App is one of the main highlight in MIUI. In this app, we can find its own cleaner, virus scanner, memory optimizer and permission setting manager. We can even restrict the data or Wi-Fi access in all install apps! This is one of my favorite feature in MIUI!

022.png

This everything-in-one security app also allows us to add numbers into blocklist so we can block unwanted call or messages from people we are not comfortable with. There are also setting to autostart the apps when we boot up the phone. We can manage all permissions for all apps in security app too! In fact, this feature already available since MIUI 5 while stock Android version brought this feature quite late.

Theme Store

023.png

MIUI is also popular with features which allow users to customize their own phone interface. Introducing Theme Store App in Redmi Note 3! In MIUI 7 Global version, we have only choices of changing the themes and wallpaper in phone. Unlike old days when we can customize more of it such as fonts, icon, boot up animation and etcs. But still, we can still enjoy this theme store that provide more colorful and fun into our phone.

Call & Messages

014.png

What is the use of a smartphone if it can't even do the most basic functions of a mobile phone? Presenting you guys the interface of phone app in Redmi Note 3. We need to swipe up the green phone button to answer the call. If we want to mute the call without ending it, just press power button.

My favorite feature in MIUI phone app is that we can activate call recorder to (6) recorder the whole conversation. Other than that, we can (3) enable speaker mode and (4) save a new contact during call. Guess what, I found that Redmi Note 3 microphones have quite decent voice reception range! We can talk with speaker mode while the phone is approximate 0.5 metre away from us!

message_gif.gif

Redmi Note 3 has a hidden feature in messaging app. It is known as private messaging. On our messaging app, we can pull down the whole interface to enter private messaging page. We can add any contact or numbers with its setting. The whole conversation of that number will be hidden in this page. We can even set a password for this! Cool feature right?

Camera

016.png

Camera in Redmi Note 3 provides a lot of features in itself. The camera interface is shown in screenshot above. By swiping left, we will see a set of filters to play along when taking a picture. By swiping right, we will see some quick settings such as panorama, tilt-shift and much more. It's always fun to take some extra-ordinary photos!

Since Redmi Note 3 has a fingerprint sensor, we can also use this sensor as a shutter for camera! If you watched the Launch event in India, Hugo has showed us how to take a 16MP selfies using the fingerprint sensor. I have tested it and it works flawlessly! (Only available starting from MIUI 7 Global Beta 6.3.18)

017.png

For its video recorder, we have two extra modes to play with - Time-lapse and slow-motion. While taking video, we can also capture a picture by clicking on the white dot (as shown in third screenshot above). This setting needs to be enable under video setting though. It can be a very useful feature for some of us!

Music App

018.png

The music app for MIUI in Redmi Note 3 has a simple interface which looks like screenshot above. If our phone is connected to Internet, it will auto search for its album art and lyrics too! While playing music, our lockscreen will turn into music player interface as well along with the lyrics! Cool right? The only thing I don't like about this music app is it does not have search function in playlist.

GPS Tracking

019.png

I used to be a Redmi Note 3G user, and the GPS locating time really took me very long. However, Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant definitely outruns its predecessor. GPS lock on for apps didn't even take longer than 5 seconds! I have tried Sport Tracker app and Waze, they are all work really smooth with the GPS on Redmi Note 3. I'm not sure about locking on GPS at 500km away from the last location though, it may takes longer than 5 seconds.

Mi Cloud

020.png

In MIUI, they have their own cloud service known as "Mi Cloud" to backup a lot of data from your phone. Here are all the data we can backup in Mi Cloud:
Contacts, Messages, Gallery, Call History, Notes, Wi-Fi, Calendar, Recordings, Browser (Bookmarks, history, tabs)

Other than that, we can also backup our apps and setting in our current phone. If we have reset the phone, we can restore all our apps and settings via Mi Cloud. The default storage that Mi Cloud gave is 10GB. They used to gave free 1GB every month we use Mi Cloud to sync data, but that was in 2014.

We can visit the Mi Cloud website at http://i.mi.com to check our photos, videos, contacts, messages, and recordings that synced to our account. From that website, we can easily manage and organize our data in Mi Cloud. My personal advice, turn off the "Backup and sync automatically" in your gallery app, so all photos or videos will not automatically upload to Mi Cloud. You would have hard time deleting photos from Mi Cloud among thousands of photos later.

Summary

I have been using MIUI for one and a half year, since MIUI 5 till today with MIUI 7. The features in MIUI always astonish me and other phone OS just doesn't suit my taste anymore. MIUI also provide weekly update for us if we use MIUI developer version. My opinions might be a little bit bias toward MIUI, but I try to give my honest feedback on the overall software in Redmi Note 3.

Next Volume will be about the battery life of Redmi Note 3.
Please stay tuned!

Signing Off,
Marcus

Marcus's Exploration Volumes:

Feel free to ask questions by replying to this thread.
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

arcasaca + 1 Great!
Kingsley86 + 1 Awesome!
raj2014 + 5 Fantastic!
swastikswaroop + 5 Awesome!
pawa15 + 1 Фантастика!
Zyuzyaz + 1 Great!
戰士69 + 1 Thanks!
Hanif6262 + 5 Awesome!
asharma + 2 Thanks!
ivaniff + 1 Great!
伯特伦 + 1 Agreed!
Deepugadu + 5 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 1 Great!
$uhail + 2 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Nivu + 5 Great!
tank776 + 1 Great!
S@mson + 1 Thanks!
harshalkesaria + 5 Great!
motekito + 1 Thanks!
Limeoff + 1 Great!
Flamederwolf + 1 Thanks!
Watcher50 + 1 Thanks!
fermateus + 1 Thanks!
sangramprout + 5 Thanks!
blimjbx + 2 Thanks!
sergeygreyfox + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +129  Prestige +21  View Rating Log

Learn More About MIUI Version: Click Here

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
440 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 4iRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMIUI 2017Diwali MIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 91800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterHumor MasterAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Device ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerYouth Pledge

12:04, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Great Thread !

Elite Member

MIUI IN MY NERVES

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
815 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi T-ShirtMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Band 2MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi 3Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi PadRedmi 1SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMalaysia Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi TalentMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomRingtone TalentAndroid ElfInbox Zero

12:18, Mar-19-2016 | Via mobile
|
Awesome thread

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
6119 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New Year1300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersSuper Friday800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterDebate MasterMIUI Follower

12:25, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Nice One, Thanks for Share....!!

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
5619 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Surge S1Super WednesdayPokemon Master MedalSuper ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksSingapore BirthdayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's Day2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower

16:08, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Wow run so fast wor

Comment

marcus_keong lol so slow, jogging only  16:57, Mar-19-2016
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
MIUI Version
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

11:16, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
Just like a page of MIUI on Wikipedia!

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Share to share

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V7.3.3.0.LHNCNDD
Online time
613 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Band 2Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4Mi 5sRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi NoteMi Pad 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi NoteMi 5Redmi 3Mi 4SRedmi Note 2Mi TVMi Max Mi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi ProMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 5XRedmi 4X3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Holi MedalPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Greece90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO Medal1900K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Tuesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper WednesdayThanksgiving DaySuper ThursdayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 20171400K Forum MembersDiwali 10 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 2017Happy Diwali1800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerApp TalentDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomApp StarApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentMIUI FollowerJuly 19 MyanmarWallpaper StarTechnology GuruMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverStar Of IconsMr. DependableHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMIUI Superstar

11:28, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
So good. More sharing plz
YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE
Miui Vietnam
Miui for sky 870
Mi Vietnam

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

11:32, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
Really detailed and just awesome

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.7.0.MHOMIED
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyDebate Master

16:22, Apr-05-2016 | From PC
|
I liked the interesting and useful information.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NCAMIEG
Online time
118 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Mi 5 ProXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter Follower

22:41, Apr-05-2016 | From PC
|
Nice post man its interesting!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list