Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
2410 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi VRMi Portable WiFiMi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi TVRedmi NoteMi NoteMi Note ProMIUI 9Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversarySuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 10 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 20161 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper Monday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum User25 Million StrongMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerSuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi Type-C EarphonesWallpaper StarApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertHumor MasterDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertRingtone Star OTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableMIUI FB Follower

[Reviews] [Marcus's Exploration] Vol 2: Explore the Soul of Redmi Note 3 - MIUI 7

[ Promote]
4349 97 |
11:58, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Mi Explorer.png

Hey MIUIers!

Previously I have written a review of my first impression on Redmi Note 3. Today I will bring you guys my exploration with the real contents of Redmi Note 3 - Software. The Operating System that Redmi Note 3 uses is called MIUI (pronounced as Me-You-I), which is the stock OS for most of the Xiaomi phones and tablets. Why do I even explain this in MIUI Forum? Well, maybe some of my friends are reading this via my facebook share, so they might not know about MIUI yet.

Enough talking. Let's get started with this machine!

First Boot-Up

000.jpg

In first time booting, we need to hold the power button more than 4 seconds. A Mi Logo will appear along with a quick vibration from the phone.

001.png

We are required to choose our language used in phone and our country. Since this is a Global ROM, there are a lot of languages that we can choose.

The languages available in Redmi Note 3 are:

003a.png

There are total 40 languages in Global ROM for Redmi Note 3 to be used!
(Click on image to enlarge it)

004.png

Next, we will be asked to choose a keyboard and also connect to a WiFi network so the coming procedures can be done easily. As usual, there will be terms and conditions for us to agree with when we want to use a product.

005.png

Redmi Note 3 by Mi Malaysia has pre-installed Google Account Manager. It will prompt us to sign in our Google account during first boot up.

006.png

After logged in, we can choose to enable option for auto backup our apps, data and settings to Google account. We can even set up payment info with it. I will just ignore them as I do not need any of them.

007.png

Other than that, we have to create or login a Mi Account so we can utilize most of the features provided in Redmi Note 3. We can activate Mi features such as Mi Cloud, Device Tracker, Mi Message (free SMS via Internet), and etcs.

008.png

If we already have an existing Mi Account and using a Mi phone, we can backup all our apps and data into Mi Cloud and restore back to the new phone. How convenient!

009.png

For Redmi Note 3, we have the step which asks us to register our fingerprints as a unlock screen method. We will need to choose one of the lockscreen method (Pattern, PIN or Password) first, then only register our fingerprints.

010.png

To register a fingerprint, just press our finger on the fingerprint sensor for 12 times repeatly. A green tick will appear and taadaa! We have just registered a fingerprint for secuirty unlock!

011.png

Then, we can choose the option to enable option of enable location service for apps and User Experience Program (which will send anonymous data from our phone to Xiaomi server). Usually I will turn on the location and disable User Experience program. Last but not least, choose our favorite themes among the 5 default themes of MIUI 7, and we are ready to rock the Redmi Note 3!

Apps & Settings

012.png

There are several pre-installed Google Apps we can find after booting in for the first time. I try to remove some of them, but none of them can be deleted as they are part of system apps. Other than google apps and system apps, we have additional pre-installed apps such as Facebook, WPS Office, Swiftkey, Wego and Flesky. Here's some quick intro on these additional apps:

• Facebook - I don't need to intro this right?
  • WPS Office - App to open up Microsoft Office files (Words, Excel) and PDF
  • Swiftkey - A keyboard app which has a lot of swipe features
  • Wego - Search for Flight and hotel with lot of variety
  • Flesky - Another flashy keyboard app

Without hesitate, I remove Swiftkey, Wego and Flesky as I don't need them at all. I use Google Keyboard as my main keyboard. While Facebook is an important social media app and WPS Office works great with Microsoft documents and PDF.

013.png

The phone comes with Android 5.1.1 and MIUI 7 (Global Beta). The screenshot above shows my current storage space after install some games and apps, but the initial storage available with only system apps is around 22GB. Although the official said Redmi Note 3 can support up to 32GB external SD card, but I have tried with 64GB SD card and it works flawlessly. Please check the screenshot above for the evidence of 64GB external storage.

Notification & Toggle Page

015.png

By pulling down from the homescreen, we will enter notification/toggle pages. In notifications page, we can clear the notifications by either tap on the X below to clear all or swipe the notification to the right to clear it (1 by 1). The toggle page displays 9 toggles at once, we can change the toggle position by entering Setting > Notifications > Toggle Positions. The screenshot toggle key is really useful in MIUI, which other phone OS don't have.

Security App

021.png

Security App is one of the main highlight in MIUI. In this app, we can find its own cleaner, virus scanner, memory optimizer and permission setting manager. We can even restrict the data or Wi-Fi access in all install apps! This is one of my favorite feature in MIUI!

022.png

This everything-in-one security app also allows us to add numbers into blocklist so we can block unwanted call or messages from people we are not comfortable with. There are also setting to autostart the apps when we boot up the phone. We can manage all permissions for all apps in security app too! In fact, this feature already available since MIUI 5 while stock Android version brought this feature quite late.

Theme Store

023.png

MIUI is also popular with features which allow users to customize their own phone interface. Introducing Theme Store App in Redmi Note 3! In MIUI 7 Global version, we have only choices of changing the themes and wallpaper in phone. Unlike old days when we can customize more of it such as fonts, icon, boot up animation and etcs. But still, we can still enjoy this theme store that provide more colorful and fun into our phone.

Call & Messages

014.png

What is the use of a smartphone if it can't even do the most basic functions of a mobile phone? Presenting you guys the interface of phone app in Redmi Note 3. We need to swipe up the green phone button to answer the call. If we want to mute the call without ending it, just press power button.

My favorite feature in MIUI phone app is that we can activate call recorder to (6) recorder the whole conversation. Other than that, we can (3) enable speaker mode and (4) save a new contact during call. Guess what, I found that Redmi Note 3 microphones have quite decent voice reception range! We can talk with speaker mode while the phone is approximate 0.5 metre away from us!

message_gif.gif

Redmi Note 3 has a hidden feature in messaging app. It is known as private messaging. On our messaging app, we can pull down the whole interface to enter private messaging page. We can add any contact or numbers with its setting. The whole conversation of that number will be hidden in this page. We can even set a password for this! Cool feature right?

Camera

016.png

Camera in Redmi Note 3 provides a lot of features in itself. The camera interface is shown in screenshot above. By swiping left, we will see a set of filters to play along when taking a picture. By swiping right, we will see some quick settings such as panorama, tilt-shift and much more. It's always fun to take some extra-ordinary photos!

Since Redmi Note 3 has a fingerprint sensor, we can also use this sensor as a shutter for camera! If you watched the Launch event in India, Hugo has showed us how to take a 16MP selfies using the fingerprint sensor. I have tested it and it works flawlessly! (Only available starting from MIUI 7 Global Beta 6.3.18)

017.png

For its video recorder, we have two extra modes to play with - Time-lapse and slow-motion. While taking video, we can also capture a picture by clicking on the white dot (as shown in third screenshot above). This setting needs to be enable under video setting though. It can be a very useful feature for some of us!

Music App

018.png

The music app for MIUI in Redmi Note 3 has a simple interface which looks like screenshot above. If our phone is connected to Internet, it will auto search for its album art and lyrics too! While playing music, our lockscreen will turn into music player interface as well along with the lyrics! Cool right? The only thing I don't like about this music app is it does not have search function in playlist.

GPS Tracking

019.png

I used to be a Redmi Note 3G user, and the GPS locating time really took me very long. However, Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant definitely outruns its predecessor. GPS lock on for apps didn't even take longer than 5 seconds! I have tried Sport Tracker app and Waze, they are all work really smooth with the GPS on Redmi Note 3. I'm not sure about locking on GPS at 500km away from the last location though, it may takes longer than 5 seconds.

Mi Cloud

020.png

In MIUI, they have their own cloud service known as "Mi Cloud" to backup a lot of data from your phone. Here are all the data we can backup in Mi Cloud:
Contacts, Messages, Gallery, Call History, Notes, Wi-Fi, Calendar, Recordings, Browser (Bookmarks, history, tabs)

Other than that, we can also backup our apps and setting in our current phone. If we have reset the phone, we can restore all our apps and settings via Mi Cloud. The default storage that Mi Cloud gave is 10GB. They used to gave free 1GB every month we use Mi Cloud to sync data, but that was in 2014.

We can visit the Mi Cloud website at http://i.mi.com to check our photos, videos, contacts, messages, and recordings that synced to our account. From that website, we can easily manage and organize our data in Mi Cloud. My personal advice, turn off the "Backup and sync automatically" in your gallery app, so all photos or videos will not automatically upload to Mi Cloud. You would have hard time deleting photos from Mi Cloud among thousands of photos later.

Summary

I have been using MIUI for one and a half year, since MIUI 5 till today with MIUI 7. The features in MIUI always astonish me and other phone OS just doesn't suit my taste anymore. MIUI also provide weekly update for us if we use MIUI developer version. My opinions might be a little bit bias toward MIUI, but I try to give my honest feedback on the overall software in Redmi Note 3.

Next Volume will be about the battery life of Redmi Note 3.
Please stay tuned!

Signing Off,
Marcus

Marcus's Exploration Volumes:

Feel free to ask questions by replying to this thread.
Favorite5 Share

Rated by 36 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

arcasaca + 1 Great!
Kingsley86 + 1 Awesome!
raj2014 + 5 Fantastic!
swastikswaroop + 5 Awesome!
pawa15 + 1 Фантастика!
Zyuzyaz + 1 Great!
戰士69 + 1 Thanks!
Hanif6262 + 5 Awesome!
asharma + 2 Thanks!
ivaniff + 1 Great!
伯特伦 + 1 Agreed!
Deepugadu + 5 Awesome!
yovan_jiawan + 1 Great!
$uhail + 2 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Nivu + 5 Great!
tank776 + 1 Great!
S@mson + 1 Thanks!
harshalkesaria + 5 Great!
motekito + 1 Thanks!
Limeoff + 1 Great!
Flamederwolf + 1 Thanks!
Watcher50 + 1 Thanks!
fermateus + 1 Thanks!
sangramprout + 5 Thanks!
blimjbx + 2 Thanks!
sergeygreyfox + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +129  Prestige +21  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOMIED
Online time
440 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 4iRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Redmi 3Mi 4cDiwali Fan Of MIUI India800K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum App900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI HalloweenMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Device ExpertUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMi Talent

12:04, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Great Thread !

Elite Member

MIUI IN MY NERVES

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
814 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi Band 2MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi NoteMi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 3Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 5Redmi 1SMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasMIUI HalloweenHappy DiwaliDiwali 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMalaysia Anniversary700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfRingtone TalentOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroHumor MasterMIUI Resources TeamScroll Of WisdomRedmi Note 3 ExplorerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover Medal

12:18, Mar-19-2016 | Via mobile
|
Awesome thread

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5901 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Power StripMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi VRMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World Tour1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMr. Dependable

12:25, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Nice One, Thanks for Share....!!

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
5224 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksSuper Thursday1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI V5 ReviewPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSingapore BirthdayI Love 2016MIUI World TourMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar MIUI News Team MemberUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor Master

16:08, Mar-19-2016 | From PC
|
Wow run so fast wor

Comment

marcus_keong lol so slow, jogging only  16:57, Mar-19-2016
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
MIUI Version
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

11:16, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
Just like a page of MIUI on Wikipedia!

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Share to share

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
605 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Selfie StickMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi MIXMi HomeMi KeyMi Yi CameraMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicXiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi 3Redmi 3SMi Max 2Mi NoteMi 5XRedmi 2Mi MIXXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4SRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XMi 4cMi 5Redmi 3Mi Note ProMi Max Mi Pad 2Redmi ProMi TVMi 5sRedmi Note 4Redmi NoteMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Poland5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From SingaporePokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Thursday1800K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdaySuper SundayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayPuzzle MasterSuper Saturday1900K Forum MembersHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Spain90000 Forum Members2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Diwali Fan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy DiwaliAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI FollowerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp StarUpdates LoverTechnology GuruYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMr. DependableStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterRingtone Star

11:28, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
So good. More sharing plz
YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE
Miui Vietnam
Miui for sky 870
Mi Vietnam

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

11:32, Mar-21-2016 | From PC
|
Really detailed and just awesome

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.6.0.MHOMIED
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyDebate Master

16:22, Apr-05-2016 | From PC
|
I liked the interesting and useful information.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
117 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Mi 5 ProXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter Follower

22:41, Apr-05-2016 | From PC
|
Nice post man its interesting!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list