Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Reviews] [Xiaomi Review Contest] Huawei Honor 3C Full Review

[ Promote]
12803 17 |
16:20, Jun-11-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by OrGui at 21:37, Jun-11-2014

When we deal with budget smartphone, very often it isn't a perfect experience and we are fully aware of that. Unlike high-end flagship phone where no compromise on software and hardware should exist, sacrifices have to be made somewhere for the price to go down. But where should it be stripped down? Different OEMs have different answer and their varieties of answer might suite your need or maybe not.

Design & Physical Appearance

The look of the phone is important, isn't it? Honor 3C comes in a beautiful blue box  and opening the box will reveal the Honor 3C. The design of the phone is very simple and sleek, and that is a very good thing. The phone does not look cheap at all for the design. I would believe if someone tell me it prices twice of its current retail price. It is rectangular shaped plastic phone and slightly curve at the corner. I have a white model and only the back of the phone is white while the front and the body is black. Honor 3C comes in 6 color options but you don't really need to have a dilemma here. You can easily replace the back in the future if you feel that you want to have a change in color. You can also choose the flip cover that covers the front and the back, which is good for protection without additional bulk.

One weird thing I noticed is that you cannot find any Huawei logo from the exterior of the phone. You can find the company name inside the phone and the logo of the company can only be found on the battery and it is even inverted when you open up the battery cover. This is quite a funny choice that I don't really understand. Why not let people know about your brand better?

The dimension of the phone is 139.5 × 71.4 × 9.2 mm, which is pretty standard for a 5" phone. The phone itself is very light, 140 g only to be exact. How light is 140g? It is has the same weight with iPhone 4S with a 3.5" display and a little lighter than the  Samsung Galaxy S5 with 5.1" display. Having a light phone is the always the best? When I first hold the phone, I complained that it is too light and I feel insecure holding it. After a week I have changed my mind a bit. After getting used to it, I started appreciating the light weight. The phone is not small at all so the weight actually help me to have a better grip on the phone when I am using it. I can use it with one hand without worrying the phone might fall away from my hand but of course by doing this way I cannot reach the whole screen with my fingers. So having such light weight is not a bad thing and if you really find it too light, you can just add in a case any time. You can't make it the other way round if you have a heavy phone, isn't it?

Speaking of holding the phone, be assured that the phone is nice to be hold although you won't mistake it as a flagship phone. The back of the phone is gently curved so it rest nicely on the palm. The corner of the phone will not hurt after long period of using as it is curved and the phone is light. There is no creaking when you try to twist the phone and holding it tight. Of course the build quality is not that perfect here. I can notice that the gap between the glass and the edge of the phone is slightly wider on the bottom compared to the sides and the top. But the difference is really barely noticeable and this shouldn't be an issue at all.

The major complaint I have for the body of the phone is that the phone is a fingerprint magnet. As the phone body is glossy plastic, the fingerprints and oil smudges will accumulate over time, and this is quite annoying. Cleaning it isn't as easy as the other phones for unknown reason. I don't use screen protector and the front of the phone has the same problem too but you will not notice it after you fire up the screen. But with the screen off, it definitely spoils the look of the phone. After long period of use you might feel your phone unpleasantly oily and I really don't like this.

Hardware

The hardware is the part where usually budget smartphones disappoint people. However, Honor 3C is an exception. It houses a MediaTek(MTK) MT 6582 Quad-core 1.3GHz Processor with 2GB of RAM, and a 720p display. The internal storage is 8GB, the battery is 2300mAh and it has a 8 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera. More than 1 year ago this was the hardware that you can only find on flagship phones and Huawei has generously packed them in Honor 3C. I just simply can't ask for more given that the phone has such low price point. We will go into details for each part later. The full specifications is as follow:

In front of the phone has the 5" screen and the front facing camera, a speaker hole with nice metal finishing, three capacitive buttons, an almost invisible ambient and proximity sensors on the top left corner and a multicolor notification light beside the speaker. The ambient and proximity sensors are hidden nicely along the black bezel, letting the front to have a simpler look. I didn't expected a notification light in a phone with such price and it's a good thing it has became the standard. You don't have to turn on your screen to check for the presence of notifications or to check has your phone be fully charged.

The three capacitive buttons are not backlit key, so sometimes I have to guess the location of the button before I can press on it. I always prefer to have a backlit capacitive keys as they contribute in both form and function. Another thing you should know about the front of the phone is that the edge of the phone is slightly pronounced compared to the screen, meaning that your screen will not make contact with the surface if you put the phone bottom up. I feel that this is a clever move from Huawei to compensate the omission of Gorilla Glass in this phone, although I would prefer to have the glass to cover the phone even I have to pay a little bit more for it.

The bottom of the phone has the micro USB port for charging and data transfer and a microphone. The top of the phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The power button and volume rocker lies on the right hand side. This 3 buttons have silver metal finishing and they are not as clumsy as the buttons found in usual budget phone. The response from the button is just nice and the button is not too hard to be pressed. But they are a little bit shaky and this is the part that betrays its price. However, I like the position of the buttons. They are just in the right place and I don't have to shift the way I hold it to press them.

The back of the phone is clean and simply too. The grey 'honor' logo lays nicely in the middle of the white back. On top there's the 8 megapixel rear shooter and a LED flash beside it. On top of the camera there's another microphone. The speaker lies on the bottom left part of the back and it has nicely grilled holes. After listening to the front facing Boomsound speaker of the HTC One, other rear facing speakers just don't make sense to me. We are facing the front of the phone so why make the speaker at the back? The speaker is just average, not very loud and barely heard if playing music in slightly noisy areas. The clarity of the voice is limited too and basses are not that strong. However, it still will get its job done.

Display

After getting used to the Retina Display 3 years ago, my eyes are spoilt by the high resolution display. Its been very hard for me to tolerate low quality display, which is commonly found in budget phones. But make no mistake, the display of Honor 3C is by no means mediocre. I am suprised by the display the very moment I turned it on.

It is a 5" 1280 x 720 TFT LTPS LCD and the full name is thin-film transistor low temperature polysilicon liquid crystal display, if you care. Don't worry too much about it and just read on. Huawei also include OSG (one glass solution) technology to reduce the screen thickness but basically there's nothing too fancy here. The 720p resolution make up a pixel density of 294 per inch so basically I can't differentiate individual pixels here. The edge of characters are sharp and images looks crispy. The colors are vivid but not overly saturated. The natural colors make the colorful UI looks nice. Blacks are not very, very black but it's already better than average. Conversely, whites looks good. The screen is quite bright and I can read from the screen easily. I am using auto brightness and the ambient sensor is doing a great job. I never thought of adjusting the screen brightness manually at all.

The only problem is that the display is quite glossy and reflective. When the light is coming from sideway, you might need to tilt the phone a little bit to read what's on the display. Luckily, the viewing angle is great and you can just look at the screen from a great variety of angle and the display won't appear washed out. In short, the display is great to me even I am quite picky over the display. Thumbs up to Huawei to choose such beautiful display for a budget smartphone and I hope every OEM be doing the same thing.

The screen is sensitive enough and there's a glove mode to be toggled if you want to use your phone while wearing gloves. Not so useful in hot countries like Malaysia but definitely useful for countries with winter. I tried using the phone with gloves and it works nicely.

Performances

Honor 3C has a quad-core 1.3GHz CPU & dual-core 500MHz GPU MediaTek MT6582 chipset and 2GB of RAM. The power of CPU is nothing too special but 2GB of RAM is definitely where the phone stands out among the crowd of the budget smartphone. I don't really trust benchmarks to test the performance of smart devices so in foreseeable future I will not include any result from benchmarking. But how does it translate to everyday usage? In my opinion, it turns out to be very satisfying. I don't feel any lag when I am navigating through the whole UI very quickly, which can be quite challenging for the other phones with same price. Opening up apps certainly won't be as fast as beast like Samsung Galaxy S5 or S4 but the speed is reasonable. I tried playing some games like Asphalts 8 but I can't detect frame skips during my game time although loading up the game will take some time as mentioned. I also tried Temple Run 2 and the phone performs very well. There were only very negligible amount of frame skips after I reach over 10,000m of the run. When doing simple task like browsing the Internet or social media there will be no hiccups at all.

Thanks to the 2GB RAM, multitasking has been a pleasure. Even running all the standard background apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger and others. I don't have to clean up the background task as often like the other Android phones. The RAM usage can hardly surpass 1.4GB how hard I tried so you can be assured that RAM shortage will not be a problem if you choose this phone. The only time I experience a great lag is that when the chathead from Messenger showed a new message while I am browsing the Internet using Chrome while downloading an app from the Playstore. I certainly won't blame a RM499 phone if it can't handle these 3 things simultaneously.

This phone will get hot when you're doing heavy task like gaming. The processor seems to locate the somewhere below the camera and that is where my finger will lay on. So I can feel the heat. However, the heat is about the same with the other plastic phones and  not up to an alarming level. I never feel that I need to rest it at all. I also did not have any experience of getting the phone heated without doing anything with lot's of graphics. Out of the 8GB storage only slightly more than 5GB is available and you might fill it up very quickly with apps and photos. Luckily micro-SD expansion is supported up to 32GB and it will be much needed.

Battery Life

With great performance comes great battery usage. Luckily this is not quite true for Honor 3C. The 2300mAh battery does it job well. When I use the phone very frequently, at the end of the day I will still have 30% of battery with WiFi and background task turned on all the time. This is quite good considering the screen on time is more than 2 hours. If I use it moderately, not carefully, the full charge can easily last me for 2 days, as shown in the picture above. Basically you don't have to worry too much about battery life. If you are running out of charge, you can choose the Endurance mode in the power saving option. Endurance mode will limit the CPU and network usage while Normal mode will maximize performance. There's also Smart mode to achieve balance between performance and battery life, which is the mode I am using. Do take note that the statistics I mentioned earlier for phone performance and battery life is under this Smart mode.

Phone Call & Connectivity

While the focus is not on phone calls anymore, you still need your smartphone to do that. Honor 3C is a dual-sim phone so it can support 2 micro-sims. However, only the first sim will support WCDMA(3G) and GSM(2G) while the other will only support GSM. LTE will not be supported at all.

I have no problem with holding signal with Honor 3C. In fact I never lost signal in places it shouldn't (you can't help it when you are in places like elevator). Phone conversations are clear from my side and the caller has no problem in hearing what I said without using speakerphone. As mentioned earlier, the speaker is not loud enough so you might have problem with speakerphone if the surrounding is too noisy.

For Wi-Fi connection, it has 802.11 b/g/n supported. As far as I try, the Wifi connection is reasonably fast. DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) is supported too where you can share media between different devices via WiFi but I don't see this very useful. WiFi hotspot Internet sharing, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS are present but NFC is not found here. It will just remind you you can't have everything in a budget smartphones here and there.

Camera

The cameras on Huawei Honor 3C are one of the major selling point for the phone. Starting with the rear camera, it is a camera with 8 megapixel BSI (Backside Illuminated) sensor from Sony. BSI sensors are widely used in smartphone nowadays due to its better low light performance compared to front-illuminated sensors but there's actually nothing new here. There's a f/2.0 aperture which is quite big and it should be performing well in low light condition too. For the lens Huawei says it's a wide angle lens and it's true. The image taken is wider than normal camera and there is no funny distortion around the edges which can be found in photos taken with some wide angle lens.

Frankly speaking I am not a professional photographer so I will comment whatever I notice and I was shooting at auto mode. I went around my university and took some shots with Honor 3C and here's the picture I have taken. From the flowers we can see take that Honor 3C can produce some decent photos if the lighting is good. The colors produced are natural. However, I can't help but to notice that the camera has a problem in getting red color right, as shown in the flower above. One of them turns pink and the other seems washed out. Apart from red color, the other colors are nice.

The 3 trees are taken about the same time but the camera seems to have different white balance although the weather and the light seemed to be exactly the same for me. The white balance is a bit off but you can change it manually to suit your taste. Personally I like the second one more as the color is warmer and closer to what my eyes saw that day.

Having a 8 megapixel means you can get quite a lot of details from your picture. Above is a photo of my hometown, Georgetown, Penang and I have cropped out two portions of the photo. It is clear that you can still see the image even after zooming in as long as you have the correct lighting. You should have no problem with further editing.

For indoor shooting, the experience is not as pleasant as outdoor shooting. Again the white balance seems to be quite inconsistent and the colors seems to be a little less saturated than I like. I tried adjust the saturation manually but the difference is quite negligible. You might need a little bit more patience to get a good photo inside a building.

The camera in Honor 3C should be able to perform in low light due to its large aperture and BSI sensor but that's a bit below my expectation. From the picture above you can see that the camera did not outperform other normal shooters in smartphones but luckily it is not any worse either. The flash is pretty strong and the colors did not washed out by the flash at all, which is a good thing. On my experience, you need to hold your phone stable and tap on the item so that the phone will use the LED light to find the correct focus point. After that you can get sharp images under flash light like the one above. If you just shoot directly, there's a large chance that your photo will be out of focus.

Video taking is supported up to 1080p but there is nothing spectacular over here. There is no optical image stabilisation  here so you need to have steady hands here. Software stabilisation will not help that much if you have shaky hands. In terms of colour reproductive I am quite satisfied. Sometimes the fps will seemed to be not enough and the video will turn out sluggish.

The 5 megapixel front facing camera has f/2.4 aperture and a wide angle lens too. This is the part where Honor 3C triumphs other smartphones, even some high end models. This means that you can take higher quality selfies, although I am not really into it, and take normal photos with the front camera, although that is weird. The photos taken with it is very comparable to the rear counterpart. And I would say it is better than some main camera on other budget smartphones. In default it's set to Beauty mode but the processing is a bit too over for me even at low level. My face often turning too flushed and the artificial beautification is too obvious. I prefer the normal mode. Having a good front facing camera is the new trend and although I am not using it a lot, I guess I will miss it sometimes after I switch to other phones without it.

These are just some random photos taken by Honor 3C. The shutter is quite fast and there are plenty modes for you to play with. However, there's also complaint from me.  The first thing is not really about the camera. While having high resolution photos, the internal storage is far too limited and you certainly need a micro SD expansion to store all the photos and video. If not, you might need to move them out frequently and the lacking of USB OTG support means that it cannot be done by simply using a pendrive. Sometimes the autofocus is quite slow and that annoys me as I have missed a few precious moments as the photos taken is out of focus or too slow to be in focus. However, sometimes when I thought the image is out of focus as shown in  the photo review after the shot, the result comes out the opposite. I am not sure if this is coincidence or this is a software glitch.

Speaking of the camera software, I hate that your settings cannot be saved after you kill the camera app and you have to set everything again. Manual control is also lacked here. Usually the new photos taken will be in front of the gallery due to its sooner capture date and time. But there was one time all new photos went behind as the date saved is completely off. I solved it by changing the setting to default settings. The bug was not experienced anymore but probably Huawei can have a check on this. Despite these, Honor 3C's camera is still one of the best in its budget phone class without any doubt. The camera is not bad at all and I enjoyed shooting with it. It certainly can capture decent photos if you are patient with it.

Software

There's a lot to be discussed here in this section as Huawei has some addition to Android running in the phone. The Android version is 4.2.2 with Huawei Emotion UI 2.0. The UI from Huawei is heavily customized and very colorful. You can switch between themes and the one below is the default theme. Personally, I am a great fan of the clean look of stock Android. This UI loaded simply does not meet my taste but remember this is just a personal preference. Although heavily skinned, the transition and navigation is very, very smooth. I never experience any lag on the homepage itself before.

The thing I don't like here is the amount of bloatware in the phone. While all useful apps like calculator, flashlight and weather are preloaded, there are redundant apps as both Huawei and Google have their own app and this annoys me a lot and in fact this is one of the things I hate the most on Android, not particularly on this phone. What makes it worse is that in Emotion UI you cannot hide the apps you will never use as there is no app and widget list on this phone. Everything you install will be placed on the homepage directly, much like iOS and you can only organize it with folders. Although this can be simpler for some people, I hope there is an option to have it back. My experience on arranging the apps or widgets isn't nice too as you need to hold the icons to the very edge of the page, then only you can go to the next page. Luckily I don't have to do it often. The rest of the UI has no trouble for me and it works the same way with other Android phone. In fact, the smoothness itself is already a great plus for the phone. One thing I noticed is that you cannot keep your orientation fixed at portrait mode and this can be irritating when you are reading on your bed.

There's a firmware update immediately when I start using the phone but Huawei does not committed to any major Android updates. Referring to Huawei's past record, you will expect Honor 3C will stay at Android 4.2 for the rest of its life time. Luckily there are rumours that Android 4.4 Kit Kat ROM is being developed right now.

Simple Home UI

While smartphones are getting smarter and smarter, the learning curve is becoming steeper and steeper for those who are not used to them. For elder users, learning to use a smartphone can be a nightmare. So Huawei developed a Simple Home UI for people who have problem starting out with smartphones.

The UI is very simple and it consist of tiles for different apps and contacts, much like a simplified Windows Phone OS. The fonts will be larger than usual to make reading easier and the customization is very simple. You have 3 pages of tiles to be customized and you can add in any apps you have installed. You can also add in contacts to make phone calls to your dearest one easier. Long press on any tiles will enable you to remove or replace any tiles and hitting the 'Done' button or back button below will finish the editing.

I feel that this is a very heartwarming move from Huawei and I hope this will be implemented on all phones as well so that more people can enjoy the power of smartphone. Of course, you can switch back to the normal UI any time.

Face Unlocking

The presence of the 5MP front camera is not only for high definition selfies. Huawei has put it into good use - Face Unlocking. As the name suggest you can use your pretty or handsome face to unlock the phone and I did not expect this at all when I get the phone. To use this feature, you have to let the phone save your face and set an alternative way to unlock the phone in case your face cannot be recognized with pattern unlock of passcode. After the setting up you are good to go. When you want to unlock your phone, there will be a window showing what is captured by the front camera. Move your face to the middle and if the phone can recognise you, it will be unlocked. Error message will be shown if the recognition fails and you will be prompted to unlock using the alternative way you set earlier.

In case you are afraid that your photos will be used to unlock the phone, Huawei got you covered. There is an option where you need to blink your eyes after your face is detected. This check for liveliness is well thought. For your record, I tried to unlock the phone with my photo without turning the blinking requirement on, the unlocking failed.

But what matters the most is the results right? It turns out that my face can be recognised most of the time, like 95% of all tries, provided the lighting condition is good. The face recognition won't work when the light is not enough and when the light is coming from one side where one side of your face is dark. Under these conditions, the recognition will not work at all. With or without spectacles and letting your fringe down or not will also affect the result.

Huawei has a nice solution to improve the result. You can improve the face matching by saving your face more times. You can save your face with and without wearing spectacles too. My experience with it is that if you want to make the face matching easier, you can save your face again under the same condition whenever the face matching fails. For example in slightly darker place your face will be darker and you can't unlock your phone. Just choose to improve the face matching and save your face in that low light. You can also try different angle like looking down or looking from eye level as your face will be slightly different. By repeating these steps a few times and you should be able to improve the result.

I have been using this since day one and I find myself using this quite often. My only complaint here is that the 'x' button responds too slow or you can't unlock your phone using the alternative way directly when you  know that the face recognition will surely fail in cases where the light is not enough or your friend is using your phone. If we can swipe down on the window to close it and  use the alternative way directly, it will be much better.

Motion Control

Huawei also add in Motion Control where you can control the phone using certain gesture. You can flip over the phone to mute the phone call, alarm and timers. Shaking the phone to arrange the icons on the homepage nicely when you're in the editing mode. The more useful and practical one will be double tap on the screen to turn it on. The double tap trick works most of the time but sometimes it just won't give you any response. I have the habit to tap it thrice and through this my success rate has increased. The major problem I have for this feature is that if I let the screen to face on my thigh when the phone is in my pocket, there are quite a number of times where the phone is accidentally unlocked, even the glove mode is off. Sometimes it will enter the emergency call page and luckily my thigh did not call police for me before.

The last motion control is the ability to swipe on the screen in certain direction to unlock the phone and fire up chosen app. You have the freedom to choose specified app to be started for 4 directions, namely up, down, left and right. You can  uncheck the direction you don't want to use too. For me, this feature can give better response if compared to the double tap to wake function. Combining both of them, the power button is rarely used to unlock my phone.

Verdict

My experience with Honor 3C is very, very positive and there is no big complaints from me at all for the RM499 price tag. In fact, I doubt how can Huawei pack in so much sweetness in such price-friendly phone. These are the pros and cons for the phone in my opinion.

The Good:

• Budget Friendly Price Tag
  • Great Specifications for Its Class
  • Pretty Decent Front & Rear Cameras
  • Long Battery Life
  • Nice Design

The Bad:

• Heavily Skinned Android and Presence of Bloatwares
  • Fingerprint Magnet
  • No 4G LTE Supported
  • No Promise on Software Update

If you are looking for a phone that can carry you through daily task such as phone call and Internet browsing with long battery life, this phone has no problem with it. If you are searching for a budget phone with decent cameras, this is probably the best you can get with that price. It will be very difficult for major brands like Samsung to compete for Honor 3C's spec to price ratio if they keep producing low-end device with mediocre internals. Huawei certainly made some wise choice on selecting area to be stripped down for a budget phone. You can't go wrong exactly with this phone at all. The only problem you have right now in Malaysia if you want the phone is the stock availability. This is one of the finest budget phone I have ever used, no matter software smoothness or hardware raw power.

P/S: I am the owner of OrGui Tech Blog and I am a new tech blogger. You can read my original post in my blog:

Unboxing: http://orgui.wordpress.com/2014/ ... -unboxing-hands-on/

Part 1: http://orgui.wordpress.com/2014/ ... full-review-part-i/

Part 2: http://orgui.wordpress.com/2014/ ... ull-review-part-ii/

Favorite Share

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

riteshpawar + 2 Awesome!
MiuiMelon + 4 Fantastic!
ahvier + 5 Awesome!

Experience +11  View Rating Log

Feel free to visit my Tech Blog: [url=http://orguitech.com/]OrGui Tech Blog[/url]

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

Author| 18:50, Jun-11-2014 | From PC
|
I am not sure why the pictures are distorted. You can visit the links for the real size image.
Feel free to visit my Tech Blog: [url=http://orguitech.com/]OrGui Tech Blog[/url]

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
498 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmiMi NoteRedmi NoteMi TVMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI English Forum 2013300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewThanksgiving DayMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Community VIPMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master Super ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDebate MasterOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter Follower

19:58, Jun-11-2014 | From PC
|
Good job! Very detailed review. For the picture try this: http://en.miui.com/thread-4209-1-1.html
~MIUI Malay Language Translator~

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Author| 21:38, Jun-11-2014 | From PC
|
MiuiMelon replied at 2014-6-11 19:58
Good job! Very detailed review. For the picture try this: http://en.miui.com/thread-4209-1-1.html

Thanks! I have fixed them.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 2RedmiRedmi Note300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Photography Team MemberApp StarMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of Technology

10:40, Jun-12-2014 | From PC
|
Excellent review!!! Thank you!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Author| 10:44, Jun-12-2014 | From PC
|
KateZ replied at 2014-6-12 10:40
Excellent review!!! Thank you!

Thanks KateZ!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 2RedmiRedmi Note300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Photography Team MemberApp StarMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of Technology

13:29, Jun-12-2014 | From PC
|

can u post your unboxing on Mi3 to the forum too?

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Author| 14:21, Jun-12-2014 | From PC
|
KateZ replied at 2014-6-12 13:29
can u post your unboxing on Mi3 to the forum too?

I will work on it too. BTW is it eligible for the contest?

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Malaysia2100K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

09:44, Jun-13-2014 | From PC
|
nice review !

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Author| 11:13, Jun-13-2014 | From PC
|

Thanks a lot!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list