MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
320 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Rom Flashing Guide for REDMI NOTE WCDMA to Factory installation

[ Promote]
127947 199 |
12:42, Jun-04-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by yahyah206 at 21:26, Jan-06-2017

Rom Flashing Guide for REDMI NOTE WCDMA to Factory installation

Reviews:
This method is the simplest possible, but all manipulations affecting the phone system involve risks .
If unfortunately you have a problem with your REDMI NOTE during this procedure neither I nor the site can not be held responsible.
Follow this method at your own risk and peril.
this manipulation is to follow in case of big crash your REDMI NOTE (bootloop, no recovery access...)

Download pack: http://mi-fr.fr/rn3/INSTALL_USINE_REDMINOTE.zip

A- Preparation of your computer :
1 - unzip the file " INSTALL_USINE_REDMINOTE.zip "
2 - install the drivers provided in " MTK6592_PdaNET_ADB_VCOM_Drivers "
3 - Provide a USB cable to connect your phone to the PC

B- Preparation your phone
1 - Turn off your phone
2 - Remove the battery
3 - Do not connect the phone to your computer

C- Flashing Guide
1 - unzip the file " INSTALL_USINE_REDMINOTE.zip "
2 - open the folder " INSTALL_USINE_REDMINOTE " , go to " SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1409.03 "
3 - Right click on " flash_tool.exe " and "Run as administrator"

4 - After the software is launched , click on" scatter- loading"

5 - Select the file " MT6592_Android_scatter.txt " that is in the folder " REDMINOTE_BACKUP_USINE "

6 - Uncheck the box " Preloader "

7 - Click on " Download"

8 - Connect your phone to the computer at this time , a red bar should appear

9 - Download system starts with a yellow progress bar (do not disconnect the phone)

10 - Once the process is finished, a small window labeled "Download OK " appears

11 - You can now unplug the phone and put the battery before boot you phone.

small video "before and after the flash"

This tutorial was made with the original REDMI NOTE I tested this tutorial on my two REDMI NOTE it is 100 % functional

D - Little Present

In the folder there is a compatible CWM with REDMI NOTE (created on the base of the original recovery)
You can flash it via flashtool by checking only the recovery box and selecting the "recovery-cwm.img" file
With this you can perform the backup and Wipes ...
Unfortunately it does not allow us to flash the original ROM (error status 7)
This is why I also put the original recovery in the same folder  

thanks to Lolo1980 of Miui-France forum for his help to translate this tutorial in English
Favorite44 Share

Rated by 32 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Riznan + 1 Great!
asharma + 3 Great!
dhanz76 + 1 Thanks!
TheJaviMj + 1 Awesome!
BondanOwen + 2 Thanks!
Ram_varunMotors + 1 Fantastic!
DantzDroid + 1 Great!
Jimmy_Xin + 1 Great!
dickyap + 1 Awesome!
sianman + 10 Awesome!
krida_pw + 1 Fantastic!
syaqs21 + 1 Thanks!
DINOSAUReatYOU + 1 Fantastic!
HaVoc_BlaDe + 1 Agreed!
heruthewalker + 1 Great!
kamilkamal + 1 Thanks!
Shenxinglai + 1 Awesome!
Aria89 + 1 Fantastic!
kaveh123 + 2 Great!
riteshpawar + 5 Awesome!
alastms + 1 Awesome!
jackson4237 + 1 Great!
GRexer + 1 Awesome!
Mmotorwala + 5 Awesome!
GR33dyBlackie + 1 Thanks!
Caap79 + 1 Thanks!
maxlay007 + 1 Great!

Experience +70  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Miui-France / staff
Mi Note Pro, Mi4, Mi2S, MiPad, MiPad2, Redmi note 2, Redmi note 3, Redmi 3, Nexus 5,  Nokia N1

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteRedmiMi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersDiwali I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Community VIPMIUI Global Forum 2014

15:27, Jun-04-2014 | From PC
|
1 question those cwm with english language? if yes would you reuplod just cwm thought :)

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Redmi

03:49, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
This method work for the enhanced Redmi Note? "2Gb Ram"

MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
320 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf

Author| 04:05, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
karrde1977 replied at 2014-6-5 03:49
This method work for the enhanced Redmi Note? "2Gb Ram"

yes my 2 redmi Note are 2GB ram version ;)
Miui-France / staff
Mi Note Pro, Mi4, Mi2S, MiPad, MiPad2, Redmi note 2, Redmi note 3, Redmi 3, Nexus 5,  Nokia N1

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
154 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Mi NoteRedmi NoteMi TVMi 3MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 4th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid Guru

04:57, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing this tutorial, very useful information.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmiMi 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 91500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeOlympics MedalI Love Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerStar Wars

13:18, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
Nice one! keep it up!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 2RedmiRedmi Note300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Photography Team MemberApp StarMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of Technology

14:08, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
Awesome tutorial! Keep up the good work

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

yahyah206 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
14:31, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
I tried it and flash the EMMC is recognized. but the yellow bar does not start and an error message:
BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_SF_SECURE_VER_CHECK_FAIL (6007), MSP EOORE CODE:0X00.

[User]the secure version of the secure-MAUI is older than in the handset!
[HINT] Please choose a secure-MAUI with equal or never secure version

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
15:55, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
Now sp flash tool worked, I went into options / download is triggered BY DL All with checksum the phone is turned on again but remains in bootloop and recovery always the same error, it only works button vol + but it is not possible to confirm the selection . I went from a brick to a softbrick. The rom posted but does not have the cache partition and usrdata, perhaps even those served.

MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
320 Hours
Send PM

Author| 21:02, Jun-05-2014 | From PC
|
lomarzo70 replied at 2014-6-5 15:55
Now sp flash tool worked, I went into options / download is triggered BY DL All with checksum the ph ...

reinstalling does not need cache and userdata to work
try again
when bootloop, did you access the phone via ADB?
Miui-France / staff

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list