Dear fellow Mi Fans!|
The new product launched had started at 14:00hour (+8GMT Beijing, Singapore, HOng Kong), and ended around 15:35hour. We seen 2 Mi devices launched, the Mi 4S and the new flagship Mi 5.
Let do a recap
The new Mi 4S is an update to the best seller, Mi 4, which was launched on 22-Jul-2014, and sales almost hit 4 millions.
The new Mi 4S is upgraded with Front & Rear glass body and full side metal body , and finger print scanner. And come with an attractive price tag of 1699RMB.
Other specifications are;
- Snapdragon 808
- 3GB RAM + 64GB memory storage
- 3,260 mAh battery
- Full Network 2.0, with Dual-4G LTE standby
- Support 4G LTE and VoLTE
- Comes in Gold, White & Black color (WIth special customisation of PINK color)
- Full metal-side body with both glass body
The much anticipated launch of the New flagship Mi 5. It is a 5.2" size , weighing just 195gram and only of 6.95mm thickness. In summary, of the specifications ;
- Snapdragon 820
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4G RAM + 128GB memory
- 3000mAH battery
- Rear-facing camera: Sony IMX298 sensor , 16MP camera, with PDAF and DTI technology
- Front-facing camera: 2 micro-meter sized sensor , 4MP camera
- Dual flash LED
- Support 4G+, up to 300mbps, and VoLTE
- Front facing finger scanner
- QuickCharge 3.0
- Available in Gold, Black & White color
- Price at 1999RMB, 2699RMB
As the clock starts clicking, we are now counting down to the birth of a new flagship, Mi 5, here at Beijing! If you cannot be at the launch, don't feel disappointed!
Stay tune to this 'LIVE' update thread here!
Here's a warm (virtual) welcome to our global Mi fans attending the #Mi5 launch in Beijing. Check out this video where they talk about what they love about Mi and what they're imagining Mi 5 to be.
Rated by 23 people
View Rating Log