Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016

[Tips & Tutorials] How to have album covers under Album view in MIUI Music player

[ Promote]
9160 41 |
00:18, Feb-24-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by nicoff at 03:00, Apr-04-2016

There's a annoying bug in Music player and it's not possible to automatically generate previews in Album view. (Have a look at this post)

This is a simply workaroung for the problem.

First, we need an app to easily and quickly generate our Album name_Artist.jpg (you need to have all mp3 files correctly tagged or it won't work!), we can do this with a program like MusicBee. You can download it here
  Please reply to view this thread.
After installing MusicBee and importing music files we want to copy to your device, you can connect the phone and go to Portable Device -> Settings.  
Select "Copy to the same folder as the music file" and paste <Album>_<Artist> string in file naming field.

Now you can synchronize your music files with your phone.
Once it finishes, just go to Music folder on your device and type in the search bar in the upper right .jpg. Wait your OS to find all jpg cover arts and once it finished move them to MIUI>music>album.

After doing that Music app will correctly show album covers under "Album" (If not try to go to System > Installed Apps > Music and clear data.)

Favorite4 Share

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

Trezc + 1 Fantastic!
OgreMagi + 1 Thanks!
graw3 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM
10:39, Feb-29-2016 | From PC
|
Thx for support..but it it should get fixed with updated feel miui7 has few bugs.. Few features have stopped working.. Which was available in miui5... I guess this will be temporary solution to this..

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
00:19, May-08-2016 | Via mobile
|
On 7.2.2.0 and still not a fix??

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
03:08, May-09-2016 | Via mobile
|
So I tried other alternatives and end up using shuttle music player.  It is light, simple and reminds me of stock Android app.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM
01:15, May-13-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for share

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
05:19, May-27-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for share

Credits
Device
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM
21:21, Jun-23-2016 | From PC
|
thanks

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
98 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cSuper Tuesday1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI ItalySuper SaturdayMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Font LoverDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Android ElfMIUI FollowerMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorApp StarMIUI ExpertApp TalentMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

16:30, Aug-12-2016 | From PC
|
Thank you very much.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to Future1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearSurge S1Pokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Merry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master

20:21, Aug-24-2016 | From PC
|
thanks

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
01:29, Aug-31-2016 | From PC
|
In my redmi note 3 with miui8, I have the album art in my files but they don't appear in the music app

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list