[ Promote]
13696 43 |
12:26, Feb-21-2016 | Via mobile
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Markweien at 17:21, Feb-21-2016

Hi,

I found this site called xiaomidevice.com. Has anyone ordered from here before and are they a scam or no? They seem pretty legit and they have quite alot of models but i can't seem to find much about their reliability.
Thanks
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.17.9.0.LHOCNCL
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM
06:13, Oct-29-2016 | From PC
|
Just to update, Yes, very fast shipping, 2 and a half days to the UK, communication not so good but I got the phone.
Did you all get yours ?

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM
00:57, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
timberwolf60 replied at 2016-2-22 16:14
Always buy from mi.sg, if the products which mi.sg not selling, you can boufht from sim lim square.  ...

That shop may not be official but reliable, as most cheap phone i bought from them had no problem at all.
In fact, beside that shop, they do have other related shops on 3rd level &or 5th level.

Things to note that Telcos only get certain models for purchase &or contract.
I would say that shop do get their supplies from reliable Suppliers.
Suppliers, like Telcos, buy in big quantity in order to get better discount &or rebates.
That is why shop, as mentioned, able to sell at retail price plus goodies, if any.
Then Supplier pass to these type shops for selling.
If the shop customer want that particular model and the shop no stock, so they get from other shops with stock available.
This is how they manage not to engage in competition with other shops.
This is the way they do communicate and whatever discount &or commission is shared.
And warranty is almost as good as Telcos.
Even if you get from Telcos, the handset may do have problem &or defect.
Worst is that there is no 1 to 1 replacement if the buyer walk out of the Telco shops.

As whether the handset having problem, there are certain way Manufacturer & Distributor know.
As i was in-charge of Warranty at Distributor and do directly to the Manufacturer.
To understand better on how Manufacturer & Distributor detect on whether the handset is problematic or not.
This is due to the way Manufacturer in dealing with parts suppliers.
Manufacturer include a certain code, such is "Batch Numbers" to identify who supplier the defective parts.
When you send to the Distributor Service Center, they will able to identify if it is Manufacturer defect or not.

Recently, someone had a problem with  Redmi Note 2 that is really defective, bought from Telco.
But mine was not, as i told him that since day-1 there are no problem, ask him to send to Service Center.
A few days later, he told me that the Service Center give him a 1 to 1 replacement, without question.
And told me after that replacement, no more problem.
So, it is confirmed that most probably it is due to certain batch which have the defective parts.

Some times ago, someone on this forum complaint of Redmi Note 2 having all sort of problems.

Buying direct from mi.sg may also have defective handset, who knows.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
MIUI Version
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandMi Band 2Magic CubeMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Singapore300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 990000 Forum MembersSuper Wednesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali 1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

16:14, Feb-22-2016 | Via mobile
|
Always buy from mi.sg, if the products which mi.sg not selling, you can boufht from sim lim square. I had bought a redmi note 2 prime($300) with one year shop warranty from sim lim square @ 4th storey.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

GR33dyBlackie + 10 + 5 Agreed!

Experience +10  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 20:36, Feb-22-2016 | From PC
|
timberwolf60 replied at 2016-2-22 16:14
Always buy from mi.sg, if the products which mi.sg not selling, you can boufht from sim lim square.  ...

Yeah i saw the shops at sim lim square the other day, but i read on the xiaomi forum that those shops aren't official and they're selling export sets so there's no warranty even though they claim that they're official?

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Power BankMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi 3Thanksgiving DayMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSurge S1Hilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

20:44, Feb-22-2016 | From PC
|
300 dolars for redmi note 2?

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
1531 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 8Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Redmi NoteRedmiMi NoteMi MIXMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi TVMIUI 4th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasAtaturk MourningDiwali MIUI V5 ReviewFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanSingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalSurge S1Olympics Medal1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New Year300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMi TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Community VIPMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI G+ Follower

22:52, Feb-22-2016 | From PC
|
Markweien replied at 2016-2-22 20:36
Yeah i saw the shops at sim lim square the other day, but i read on the xiaomi forum that those sho ...

Always buy from official store or telco other than this 2 official channel. Don't bother as you might get a export or a fake set. Be it in Lazada, Carousell or Sim Lim Square they can claim to be authentic but who knows it is authentic or not. Without purchasing you won't know it just by looking at the photo. Always get from official source without worrying of authenticity.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 14:15, Feb-23-2016 | From PC
|
cisco86 replied at 2016-2-22 22:52
Always buy from official store or telco other than this 2 official channel. Don't bother as you mi ...

Official store always out of stock D: I wanna get the redmi note 3 or redmi 3 when it comes out.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
MIUI Version
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandMi Band 2Magic CubeMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Singapore300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 990000 Forum MembersSuper Wednesday1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali 1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

17:34, Feb-23-2016 | Via mobile
|
1589227233 replied at 2016-2-22 20:44
300 dolars for redmi note 2?

Redmi note 2 prime, 2gb ram, 32gb rom @$300 Where the 16gb rom version sold @ mi.sg @$220.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
MIUI Version
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

17:44, Feb-23-2016 | Via mobile
|
Always buy from official store or telco other than this 2 official channel. Don't bother as you mi ...

I bought from sim lim square 4th storey, a xiaomi shop but I know they were not authorised by mi.sg. But they gave me shop warranty for one year which is better than online shop. I required them to write a clause of original xiaomi set, else will needed a refund. my redmi note 2 prime was an original set with china stable rom. So I rooted it with twrp 3 and on dev global rom now.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
MIUI Version
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

17:47, Feb-23-2016 | Via mobile
|

I know that but mi.sg not selling the redmi note 2 prime and I have no choice. I only missed the excellent services from mi.sg for this set.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note LTE
MIUI Version
Online time
412 Hours
Send PM

17:50, Feb-23-2016 | Via mobile
|
Markweien replied at 2016-2-23 14:15
Official store always out of stock D: I wanna get the redmi note 3 or redmi 3 when it comes out.

You shall buy redmi note 3 prime, 3gb ram, 32gb rom, snagdragon 650 version.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list