Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
625 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi NoteMi TVMi PadRedmi 1SRedmiMi 1MIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI V5 ReviewHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 ChristmasMIUI English Forum 2013Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyClass A Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterAndroid GuruStar Of IconsUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3

[ Promote]
11868 21 |
18:18, May-28-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
How to Root Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in One Easy Click Using Windows

In order to unleash the full potential of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you've got to root it. These days, it's easier than ever, and can be done by just plugging your device into a Windows computer and pressing one button. It's so easy, your grandmother could do it, so what's stopping you?

After you root, make sure to follow our guides to enhance your Note 3 experience by putting data speeds in your status bar, adding your favorite apps to the Pen Window, and more. You can also check out root hacks and Xposed mods on Galaxy Note 2 softModder, most of which will work on your Note 3.

To make rooting even easier on you, I'm going to lay out the whole procedure right here. Even though it's a one-click rooting process, there is some initial legwork involved, like backing up and installing the one-click Kingo software on your Windows PC.

This method will work for Android 4.3 and above.

Step 1: Back Up (Optional)As a precaution, back up your entire device with the Samsung Kies software in case anything goes wrong with the rooting process.

Step 2: Check Your USB CableBe aware that the most common occurrences of failed rooting attempts stem from a frayed or disconnected USB cable and a low battery, so make sure your cable is firmly connected and you have at least 50 percent battery remaining before continuing.

Step 3: Enable USB DebuggingIn addition to checking your USB cable and power, head over to Settings -> General -> Developer options and check USB debugging so that your phone can connect properly to your computer.

If you don't have any Developer options, head to Settings -> General -> About device and tap 7 times on Build Number in order to unlock Developer options.

Step 4: Install Kingo on Your PCNow download the Kingo software onto your Windows computer, run the Android_Root.exe file, and follow all of the instructions in order to successfully install it on your Windows computer.

Step 5: Root with KingoOnce installed, open up Kingo and connect your device, which the application will recognize instantly, giving you the device name and model number. You'll see a few notes about the root process, as well as your root status in the upper left-hand corner.

Once you're ready to root your Note 3, click on the big, bad ROOT button. The program will then begin working its magic, with the entire process taking about five minutes in all.

Step 6: Install MtkCamera on Your Note 3During the rooting process, your device will automatically ask you to install an application called MtkCamera, which is the exploit used to gain root access through the processor.

Make sure "I understand that this app may be dangerous" is checked and hit the Install button to proceed. Don't worry, this file is totally safe and absolutely necessary to root.

Your device will now reboot.

Step 7: Verify Root StatusWhen your Note 3 reboots the process is complete, and Kingo will say on your PC that root was successful. You should now see the SuperSU app on your device, which grants permissions to applications that require root access.
Additionally, you can download Root Checker for free from Google Play to verify your newly rooted status.

Okay, so all in all, this wasn't exactly "one-click" rooting (it's more like "two-click" because of the MtkCamera exploit, or technically "one-click, one-tap"), but it's way easier than you thought, right?

Step 8: Explore Root-Only FeaturesNow that you've entered the world of rooted devices, turn off annoying features like persistent notifications, enable hidden features, or revert back to features that you miss.

And of course, now all of the cool Xposed mods that you've been hearing about are at your fingertips. Enjoy!

Favorite3 Share

Rated by 7 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

warmegusta + 10 Awesome!
9056223 + 1 Awesome!
Disturbed™ + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
gianton + 10 + 1 Great!
KateZ + 10 + 1 Awesome!
Sharifa + 1 Great!
ginny777singh + 10 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +52  Prestige +6  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
523 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicFantastic!RedmiRedmi 1SMi TVRedmi NoteMi 1Mi PadMi NoteMi 3300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Hilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia2014 ChristmasMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanDiwali 100k Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Singapore90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB Follower

18:45, May-28-2014 | From PC
|
great work bro

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Hburhani + 5 Thanks! bro

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Malaysia2100K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

00:31, Jun-07-2014 | From PC
|
does it support 1 click unroot too ?

Comment

Hburhani Yes I think so  02:48, Jun-07-2014

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Malaysia2100K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

04:45, Jun-07-2014 | From PC
|
MuelMuel replied at 2014-6-7 00:31
does it support 1 click unroot too ?

okok, will try later

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Pioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:16, Jun-17-2014 | From PC
|
thanks for the tutorial!

Credits
Device
Galaxy Note3
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Beta Team

21:19, Jun-17-2014 | From PC
|
This could be helpful fo4 noobies... thnkz for your hardwork

Credits
Device
Galaxy Note3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
14:12, Jun-25-2014 | From PC
|
Used this on my Note3!

Elite Member

I love My Love, Mi3.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 1Mi TVMIUI 30 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Community VIP

14:17, Jun-25-2014 | From PC
|
New chapter started here in MIUI. Thanks dear.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
164 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxAwesome!MIUI 2015Mi TV1 Million Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of MIUI Greece300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014

22:24, Aug-08-2014 | From PC
|
thanks for the tutorial!
I will try later

Credits
Device
Galaxy Note2
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
05:20, Aug-25-2014 | Via mobile
|