Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4829 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearAtaturk MourningRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryI Love 20163 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRingolicious MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Super TuesdaySuper Friday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayHilal Ramadan Singapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySurge S1Diwali Puzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewNougatOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseIndonesia Independence DayBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserHumor MasterMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerTheme TalentAndroid GuruUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentTechnology GuruJuly 19 MyanmarDebate Master

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 50: Google Go, FOAP, Our Last Journey & More

[ Promote]
12186 176 |
01:26, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
review.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Web browsers are one of the most important apps for our devices. Having the right features and performance while browsing the web can literally change your entire experience. Finding the right one can be difficult because there are so many options and the face of the web is changing all the time
How about having a browser which can save both your phone's memory and data? Wouldn't that be awesome?
Today we are going to see one such app :Google Go.

Who loves to join MIUI Global Forum contest? Well, I believe that many of you are already familiar with greetings contest on this Forum. Usually, we need to make creative greeting such as video or photos to win the contest. I always wonder that a lot of members here are super creative. So, today I want to share with you a creative application. Believe me when I say this application can help you make wonderful video/animation. Who knows, this application can help you win the contest . The app called FlipaClip and free to download on Play Store.

Hope you all are doing great! In our increasingly buzzing and dinging world, it can be really difficult to find a quiet space. But after a long and tiring day, we all need some peace and an environment to relax properly. There are various app available in play store very useful at inducing sleep and causing mind relaxation. What you need is the right sound for the right job. Today I am going to review one such app - Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds
With the presence of this app, add a dash of nature, combine with a melody, and create your own sleep-inducing melody.

Who's love to make photography? In this era, people love to have great camera on their smartphone, even now most smartphones already have dual cameras like Mi 6, Mi A1 and many more. People love to upload nice photo on their social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Are you one of them?

Today, I want to share you about nice app about photography. This one isn't editing app. So, the name is FOAP, and this application will help you get money. All you need is sell your photo on this application. Are you interested?

Read more

Smartphones are our constant companion now a days. And to make your phone personalized according to your taste & preference, is something we all do. Changing the wallpaper on your phone’s home screen is the most simplest way to customize your phone and can give it a whole new feel. Play store has quite long list when it comes to wallpaper apps. Today we are going see one such app - Backdrops - Wallpaper

Hi MIUIers! I am back with new app review. This one is an useful application for everyone who uses Instagram, or popular called as Instagramer. So, are you on Instagram? . Well, today we talk about FastSave (for Instagram). This application will help you download video or image from instagram without watermark.

FastSave is easy to use, simple, free to download, but you will get some advertising. But, I can say this application is worth to download. So first of all, let's check an official video about FastSave. Happy watching!

Hope you all are doing great! It's the end of the month! And it's time when I am back to all of you with my new game review! Today I am going to make you meet one elderly and lonely woman who is in search of her husband. We need to help her, in solving the puzzle to get to her beloved husband. Our Last Journey is a beautiful puzzle adventure game about love, loss and redemption by Amateral Inc. Shall we begin?

Read more

Hi MIUIers! first of all I want to say HAPPY EASTER to all of Forum members who celebrate it. And I am so sorry that my game review come late because my Easter break. But, no need to worry, today I am ready to share you about cute and lovely game. I think a lot of people will love this game. For me this game just bring me back to my great child-moment. LOL. The game developed by Bando Namco and it's really really cute and super addictive!

Read more

Single-option Poll, 321 members voted
79.13% 254
20.87% 67
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Mr.Naughty + 5 Fantastic!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
reflavius + 1 Great!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
CleverRacoon + 2 Thanks!
niardi + 10 + 3 Great!
1805291908 + 1 thanks for share this post
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
Momoiza + 1 Fantastic!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
728292 + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +152  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
853 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi 4iPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Sunday10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI SSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI G+ FollowerOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingQuick SurveySurprise10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerApp StarMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersNougatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentAndroid ElfMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

02:52, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks For Sharing Awesome App Reviews Collection!!!!

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
842 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleMi VRMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalSuper SaturdaySuper Thursday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper Monday100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Superstar2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseApp StarBlack SharkRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentMIUI FollowerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverNougatMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone Expert8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story Teller

09:04, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
842 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BandMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From Singapore5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayHappy New YearRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Monday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalOlympics Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoWallpaper ExpertScroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review StarRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Humor Master

11:25, Apr-11-2018 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for cool collections!

Supreme Member

⭐ Sharing Is Caring ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
731 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi BoxUnlock MedalMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi BandMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4APokemon Master Medal1st AnniversaryI Love 2016Super SaturdayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdaySuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMi A125 Million Strong6 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayInbox ZeroMi TalentMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterRingtone ExpertMi Lover Medal

11:37, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
989 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi 5XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Rocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 2017Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayRingolicious MedalMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Women's Day Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsQuick SurveySurpriseMi A1Redmi 5/PlusMost Popular Forum User10 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5AMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp Star8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017NougatMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi 5XAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi MIX 2

11:54, Apr-11-2018 | From APP
|
Awesome collection

Banned to visit

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi VRMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuMi TVRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 1S10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingNougatBlack SharkRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi 5AAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurpriseScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRedmi Note 5/ProMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentStar WarsRedmi Quiz Master

12:10, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 1S
|
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Signature is banned

Intern Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper Monday1st Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 9Surge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend Giveaway10 Million Forum MembersMIUI King9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMr. DependableMi Lover MedalOreoStar WarsQuick SurveyMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersNougatRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfDebate Master

12:32, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Superb Collection 👌

if you want to hear from me, then add @MintuKumar in your reply.
so that I'll be notified.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestSuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million Strong6 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologySurpriseNougatOreoMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentMIUI KingForum Contest LoverApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark

12:36, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYi Action CameraI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI SRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SundayHappy Singles' DayApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingNougatSurprise2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:52, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
nice collection

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list