Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3401 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4A2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Tuesday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatOreoIndia Independence DaySurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star Mr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp StarMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme Talent

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 50: Google Go, FOAP, Our Last Journey & More

[ Promote]
11704 175 |
01:26, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
review.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Web browsers are one of the most important apps for our devices. Having the right features and performance while browsing the web can literally change your entire experience. Finding the right one can be difficult because there are so many options and the face of the web is changing all the time
How about having a browser which can save both your phone's memory and data? Wouldn't that be awesome?
Today we are going to see one such app :Google Go.

Who loves to join MIUI Global Forum contest? Well, I believe that many of you are already familiar with greetings contest on this Forum. Usually, we need to make creative greeting such as video or photos to win the contest. I always wonder that a lot of members here are super creative. So, today I want to share with you a creative application. Believe me when I say this application can help you make wonderful video/animation. Who knows, this application can help you win the contest . The app called FlipaClip and free to download on Play Store.

Hope you all are doing great! In our increasingly buzzing and dinging world, it can be really difficult to find a quiet space. But after a long and tiring day, we all need some peace and an environment to relax properly. There are various app available in play store very useful at inducing sleep and causing mind relaxation. What you need is the right sound for the right job. Today I am going to review one such app - Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds
With the presence of this app, add a dash of nature, combine with a melody, and create your own sleep-inducing melody.

Who's love to make photography? In this era, people love to have great camera on their smartphone, even now most smartphones already have dual cameras like Mi 6, Mi A1 and many more. People love to upload nice photo on their social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Are you one of them?

Today, I want to share you about nice app about photography. This one isn't editing app. So, the name is FOAP, and this application will help you get money. All you need is sell your photo on this application. Are you interested?

Read more

Smartphones are our constant companion now a days. And to make your phone personalized according to your taste & preference, is something we all do. Changing the wallpaper on your phone’s home screen is the most simplest way to customize your phone and can give it a whole new feel. Play store has quite long list when it comes to wallpaper apps. Today we are going see one such app - Backdrops - Wallpaper

Hi MIUIers! I am back with new app review. This one is an useful application for everyone who uses Instagram, or popular called as Instagramer. So, are you on Instagram? . Well, today we talk about FastSave (for Instagram). This application will help you download video or image from instagram without watermark.

FastSave is easy to use, simple, free to download, but you will get some advertising. But, I can say this application is worth to download. So first of all, let's check an official video about FastSave. Happy watching!

Hope you all are doing great! It's the end of the month! And it's time when I am back to all of you with my new game review! Today I am going to make you meet one elderly and lonely woman who is in search of her husband. We need to help her, in solving the puzzle to get to her beloved husband. Our Last Journey is a beautiful puzzle adventure game about love, loss and redemption by Amateral Inc. Shall we begin?

Read more

Hi MIUIers! first of all I want to say HAPPY EASTER to all of Forum members who celebrate it. And I am so sorry that my game review come late because my Easter break. But, no need to worry, today I am ready to share you about cute and lovely game. I think a lot of people will love this game. For me this game just bring me back to my great child-moment. LOL. The game developed by Bando Namco and it's really really cute and super addictive!

Read more

Single-option Poll, 320 members voted
79.06% 253
20.94% 67
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Mr.Naughty + 5 Fantastic!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
reflavius + 1 Great!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
CleverRacoon + 2 Thanks!
niardi + 10 + 3 Great!
1805291908 + 1 thanks for share this post
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
Momoiza + 1 Fantastic!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
728292 + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +152  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
791 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicMi 4iSuper SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 9Puzzle Master300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20175 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI SMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 20 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliDiwali Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatMIUI KingBlack SharkMi TalentOreoQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverApp StarScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerStar Wars7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology Guru25 Million StrongAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMi Story Teller

02:52, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks For Sharing Awesome App Reviews Collection!!!!

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
761 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI SSurge S1Ringolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyAndroid GuruStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingIndia Independence DayOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Black Shark25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverNougatAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

09:04, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

Intern Moderator

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
802 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteMi 4iMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1800K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

11:25, Apr-11-2018 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for cool collections!

Supreme Member

⭐ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
665 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXUnlock MedalMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4XI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal2 Million Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super SundayMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMi A1Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseApp StarStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentInbox ZeroMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMaster Of Technology

11:37, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection
MIUI Resources Team
Sharing Is Caring!!
QQ 2146219460
ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
820 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi Max Mi Max 2Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi 5XRedmi Note 4XMi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi Note 390000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review25 Million StrongQuick SurveyIndonesia Independence DayRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence DayOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRedmi 5AMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurpriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi 5XMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackStar WarsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi MIX 2Mi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentNougatMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

11:54, Apr-11-2018 | From APP
|
Awesome collection

Banned to visit

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi VRMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuMi TVRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 1S10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingNougatBlack SharkRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi 5AAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurpriseScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRedmi Note 5/ProMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentStar WarsRedmi Quiz Master

12:10, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 1S
|
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Signature is banned

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
80 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi BoxMagic CubeMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Surge S110 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI SMIUI 20 Million Users1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamQuick SurveyMi TalentForum Contest LoverSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp StarDebate Master5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterOreo

12:32, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Superb Collection 👌

if you want to hear from me, then add @MintuKumar in your reply.
so that I'll be notified.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarSurpriseMIUI SuperstarStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingNougatOreoMi TalentOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMi Story Teller5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Follower

12:36, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureMIUI SMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI FB FollowerNougatSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyBlack Shark

12:52, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
nice collection

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list