Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
5085 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI S3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerNougatMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 20185 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerSurpriseSilver Super ModeratorQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Technology GuruMi Talent25 Million StrongDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 50: Google Go, FOAP, Our Last Journey & More

[ Promote]
13286 176 |
01:26, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
review.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Web browsers are one of the most important apps for our devices. Having the right features and performance while browsing the web can literally change your entire experience. Finding the right one can be difficult because there are so many options and the face of the web is changing all the time
How about having a browser which can save both your phone's memory and data? Wouldn't that be awesome?
Today we are going to see one such app :Google Go.

Who loves to join MIUI Global Forum contest? Well, I believe that many of you are already familiar with greetings contest on this Forum. Usually, we need to make creative greeting such as video or photos to win the contest. I always wonder that a lot of members here are super creative. So, today I want to share with you a creative application. Believe me when I say this application can help you make wonderful video/animation. Who knows, this application can help you win the contest . The app called FlipaClip and free to download on Play Store.

Hope you all are doing great! In our increasingly buzzing and dinging world, it can be really difficult to find a quiet space. But after a long and tiring day, we all need some peace and an environment to relax properly. There are various app available in play store very useful at inducing sleep and causing mind relaxation. What you need is the right sound for the right job. Today I am going to review one such app - Atmosphere: Relaxing Sounds
With the presence of this app, add a dash of nature, combine with a melody, and create your own sleep-inducing melody.

Who's love to make photography? In this era, people love to have great camera on their smartphone, even now most smartphones already have dual cameras like Mi 6, Mi A1 and many more. People love to upload nice photo on their social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Are you one of them?

Today, I want to share you about nice app about photography. This one isn't editing app. So, the name is FOAP, and this application will help you get money. All you need is sell your photo on this application. Are you interested?

Read more

Smartphones are our constant companion now a days. And to make your phone personalized according to your taste & preference, is something we all do. Changing the wallpaper on your phone’s home screen is the most simplest way to customize your phone and can give it a whole new feel. Play store has quite long list when it comes to wallpaper apps. Today we are going see one such app - Backdrops - Wallpaper

Hi MIUIers! I am back with new app review. This one is an useful application for everyone who uses Instagram, or popular called as Instagramer. So, are you on Instagram? . Well, today we talk about FastSave (for Instagram). This application will help you download video or image from instagram without watermark.

FastSave is easy to use, simple, free to download, but you will get some advertising. But, I can say this application is worth to download. So first of all, let's check an official video about FastSave. Happy watching!

Hope you all are doing great! It's the end of the month! And it's time when I am back to all of you with my new game review! Today I am going to make you meet one elderly and lonely woman who is in search of her husband. We need to help her, in solving the puzzle to get to her beloved husband. Our Last Journey is a beautiful puzzle adventure game about love, loss and redemption by Amateral Inc. Shall we begin?

Read more

Hi MIUIers! first of all I want to say HAPPY EASTER to all of Forum members who celebrate it. And I am so sorry that my game review come late because my Easter break. But, no need to worry, today I am ready to share you about cute and lovely game. I think a lot of people will love this game. For me this game just bring me back to my great child-moment. LOL. The game developed by Bando Namco and it's really really cute and super addictive!

Read more

Single-option Poll, 324 members voted
79.01% 256
20.99% 68
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite21 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Mr.Naughty + 5 Fantastic!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
reflavius + 1 Great!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
CleverRacoon + 2 Thanks!
niardi + 10 + 3 Great!
1805291908 + 1 thanks for share this post
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
libra2165 + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
Momoiza + 1 Fantastic!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
728292 + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +152  Prestige +39  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1003 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowMi 4iHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Super SundayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliDiwali MIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingDiscuss HereMi TalentMi DropPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI 109 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Quick Survey10 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarHumor MasterSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerHeart to HeartDual CameraApp Star5 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackTheme Talent6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerOreoMIUI ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyTechnology Guru25 Million Strong

02:52, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Thanks For Sharing Awesome App Reviews Collection!!!!

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
896 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearSurge S1Diwali Fan Of MIUI India100k Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI KingSurprise10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 10Humor MasterMIUI Halloween 201813 Million Forum MembersMi DropDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerNougatQuick SurveyIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OreoAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Expert

09:04, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
908 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017I Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdaySurge S1300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO Medal1700K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star App Review StarMi Lover MedalStar Of Icons2017 Annual AwardsQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Mr. DependableHeart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereIndonesia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB Follower7 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverHumor MasterWallpaper Expert

11:25, Apr-11-2018 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for cool collections!

Supreme Member

⭐ Sujit ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
815 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny SurpriseMost Popular Forum UserApp Star9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMi A110 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMi Drop7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 201825 Million StrongDiscuss HereMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 10NougatRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor MasterUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingInbox ZeroOreoMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMr. DependableStar Of Technology

11:37, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
1174 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMijia Electric ScooterNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 4XMi Max Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 3Mi Pad 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Redmi 3SMi 5XRedmi ProRedmi Note 4X90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper SaturdaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI P2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSuper ThursdayHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Y1/LiteMi 5X9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsApp StarMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarMi MIX 210 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Mi A1Redmi 5/PlusHumor MasterRedmi 5A13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Heart to HeartDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 10Dual Camera6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI ExpertDebate MasterNougatOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Android ElfDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story TellerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum OreoRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMi TalentIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

11:54, Apr-11-2018 | From APP
|
Awesome collection

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi VRMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuMi TVRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 1S10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingNougatBlack SharkRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi 5AAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurpriseScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRedmi Note 5/ProMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentStar WarsRedmi Quiz Master

12:10, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 1S
|
Nice Collection

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
187 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalNinebot MiniFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4ASuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Surge S1Happy New YearMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingPOCO F125 Million Strong13 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 107 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMi DropMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMr. DependableNougatStar WarsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarRedmi Quiz MasterSurpriseQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI Follower

12:32, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Superb Collection 👌

if you want to hear from me, then add @MintuKumar in your reply.
so that I'll be notified.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestSuper SundayPuzzle Master2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayDiscuss HereScroll Of WisdomMIUI 1013 Million Forum MembersDual CameraAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryHeart to HeartMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoNougatMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi TalentStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongMIUI KingApp StarForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalSurpriseMi Story TellerMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members

12:36, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYi Action CameraI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI SRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SundayHappy Singles' DayApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingNougatSurprise2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Star WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:52, Apr-11-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
nice collection

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list