Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
5667 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

[Changelog - Global] Unlock Your Mi Device: English Version of Mi Unlock App and Site Available!

[ Promote]
339062 1818 |
17:39, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey MIUIers,

The English version of Mi Unlock App and site available now. Please click here http://en.miui.com/unlock/ to visit.

unlock.png

Here're some FAQ you need to know.

What Mi devices are locked?
Mi 4c, Redmi Note 3, Mi Note Pro running the latest version of MIUI China Developer ROM (not MIUI global ROM)

Why did Mi lock the bootloader for Mi devices?
About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation

How to unlock Mi Devices?
Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial

What are the risks of unlocking Mi Devices?
1. By unlocking the device you agree that this may bring changes to some parts of the system. These changes may damage the device.
2. After the device is unlocked, it becomes less secure and more vulnerable to malware attacks, which may lead to the disclosure and loss of your private data.
3. Some features which require high security level (e.g., Find device, added-value services, etc.) will no longer be available.
4. After the device is unlocked, some features will be changed. Thus, you will no longer be able to receive regular updates and enjoy newest features of MIUI.

The risks stated above do not fully cover changes which may be brought about by Mi Unlock.
We will keep improving Mi Unlock in order to prevent the cases when unauthorised vendors unlock Mi devices to install third party apps which worsen MIUI user experience and cannot to be deleted. Locked devices also provide you with high-quality security features, such as Find device, and other added-value services. We're sorry for any inconveniences our policies may cause. Please think twice before unlocking if you are not familiar with ROM flashing.

Download Mi Unlock App (English version) miflash_unlock-en-2.2.406.5.zip (22.61 MB, Downloads: 26939)
Favorite281 Share

Rated by 316 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

mizur + 1 Thanks!
dinkrai + 1 Thanks for sharing
ErlanSflh + 1 Awesome!
gcmmrt1 + 1 Fantastic!
Damareja + 1 Great!
ivadim20 + 1 Thanks!
Angxasa.pura + 1 Agreed!
arjious + 1 Great!
dlugi64 + 1 Fantastic!
diabo_bom + 1 Great!
Calcifer.nsk + 1 Thanks!
PotaePK7 + 1 Thanks!
-kortez- + 1 Thank you!
vercauthomas + 1 Thanks!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Yamoreman + 1 Great!
sarefa + 1 Thanks!
Prostokolka + 1 Great!
luchinairina05 + 1 Thanks!
free0n + 1 Thanks!
dr.Pilulkin + 1 Thanks!
Pawel84 + 1 Agreed!
slimozis + 1 Thanks!
legachev + 1 Thanks!
pet8998 + 1 Thanks!
targus_007 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +516  Prestige +34  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MAMMIED
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Android Guru

20:55, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
Thx Xiaomi, great work with your fcking bootloader locking. After 3 weeks, i'm still waiting for approval. Great, Xiaomi, great. (never buy your phones again)

Rated by 10 people   Experience Reason  

flint002 + 1 Agreed!
asahab1970 + 1 Agreed!
targus_007 + 1 Agreed!
Argelion + 1 Agreed!
rhendywp + 1 Agreed!
wolli_d + 1 Agreed!
aloucamille + 1 Fantastic!
somecd + 1 <font><font>Terima kasih!&lt
N.ORMs + 5 Agreed!
Ognius + 1 Great!

Experience +14  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:09, Nov-30-2016 | From PC
|
Dear Xiaomi Team
i need to get to recovery mode of my redmi note 3.
I apllied for unlocking and I get an apruval.
When I tried to unlock the phone Verification strarts, goes to 50% and i got this message:
Couldn't verify device
No need to unlock this device
Try again

MI Unlocker V1.1.0317.1
ID: 1652462029

Printsreen in attachement
Please help. What to do now?
RM3.jpg

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.3.0.LHMCNDI
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Alpaca Mi Bunny Debate Master

18:18, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
And if your application rejected what to do next? How to send a request again?

Rated by 7 people   Experience Reason  

targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Soultana + 1 Agreed!
KillPhilly91 + 1 Agreed!
somecd + 1 <font><font>Sepakat!</fon
Hans12345 + 1 Agreed!
ridgegwapo + 1 Agreed!
Ruler1992 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +7  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Alpaca Mi Bunny

14:54, May-17-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by AntonioTech at 15:04, May-17-2016

Hi! I just receiverd the SMS which informs me that my account has been approved for Unlocking. However, when I start the unlocking process, the tool tells me that "the currect account is different than the info on the phone" which is totally stupid and nonsense since I never user another account on my phone. I just bought Xiaomi redmi Note 3 which came with Xiaomi Global 7.2, Stable 7.2.5.0 (LHOMIDA) ROM.

What now? Should I just throw it away and go back to Samsung?

Hi! I jsut receiverd the SMS which informs me that my account has been approved for Unlocking. However, when I start the unlocking process, the tool tells me that "the currect account is different than the info on the phone" which is totally stupid and nonsense since I never user another account on my phone. I just bought Xiaomi redmi Note 3 which came with Xiaomi Global 7.2, Stable 7.2.5.0 (LHOMIDA) ROM.

Hi! I jsut receiverd the SMS which informs me that my account has been approved for Unlocking. However, when I start the unlocking process, the tool tells me that "the currect account is different than the info on the phone" which is totally stupid and nonsense since I never user another account on my phone. I just bought Xiaomi redmi Note 3 which came with Xiaomi Global 7.2, Stable 7.2.5.0 (LHOMIDA) ROM.

How can I explain to the Xiaomi Company that people do NOT have time to waste and problems like this one is VERY ANNOYING!!!
I am an IT person and know very well things about flashing and stuff. However, I do not want to spend hours and hours on a NEW PRODUCT just to have it unlocked.

Xiaomi Unlocking Problem

Xiaomi Unlocking Problem

Comment

Charlie8X change to developer ROM  18:46, Jun-07-2016

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

asahab1970 + 1 Agreed!
janekbb + 1 Awesome!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
247 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Redmi 2Mi PadMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi 4cXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Halloween800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star OTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

07:29, Feb-02-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Woofik at 02:32, Feb-02-2016

New tool (1.1.0121.1-en) don't work! Xiaomi, unlock my bootloader! My phone is briked more than 10 days! You should lock new devices, not old!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasAndroid Guru

23:37, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by penetapeineta at 16:39, Feb-01-2016

Definition of customer laugh, directly in your face.

Sin título.png Sin título1.png

I nedd open bootloAder.

My ID: 1596263727

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:10, Feb-14-2017 | From PC
|
Hello.
I am trying to unlock the boot loader through miflash_unlock but when you sign in through the program get the message that my device is not supported mi unlock
How can I fix this situation?
Permission to unlock received.
1.jpg

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowFantastic!Mi 3Redmi 3Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star App MasterDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterHumor MasterMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

18:34, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
Sorry, your application has been rejected.

The more active your Mi Account is, the more likely your application will get approved.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

osmolek + 1 Agreed!
Soultana + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

XIAOMI RUSSIA FAN
BOOTLOADER IS UNLOCKED!!!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
MIUI Version
Online time
117 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7Mi Max Redmi Note 4MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Scroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

07:39, Feb-02-2016 | From PC
|
Woofik replied at 2016-2-2 07:29
New tool (1.1.0121.1-en) don't work! Xiaomi, unlock my bootloader! My phone is briked more than 10 d ...

Same situation bro ! i'm very angry !!!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
07:09, Sep-16-2017 | From PC
|
I can't apply to request unlock because of IP ban error, have been trying for some days but I can't use my code received in SMS. Could somebody help me please?

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5415 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi BoxMi HomeMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015Fantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi PadRedmiRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 4Mi 3Redmi 2Redmi 3SMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayThanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI HalloweenMIUI 5th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Weekly Poll1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 100 Million UsersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali800K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 900K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMr. Post the MostStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamHumor MasterBest ArticleApp Review TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

17:56, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by fksgs2 at 15:27, Feb-01-2016

Thanks for sharing the details.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
701 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Thanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI Myanmar5 Million Forum Posts1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersDiwali 1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Humor MasterMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 3 ExplorerTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverDebate MasterMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals Collector

17:57, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
wow.wait is over.

Supreme Member

INDIAN SUBFORUM |PRE OTA

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.4.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
1176 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMi WiFi RouterAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmiRedmi 2Mi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad2014 Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamHumor MasterRedmi Note 3 ExplorerYouth PledgeAndroid ElfInbox ZeroMi TalentMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest Lover

17:57, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by Atyant at 15:29, Feb-01-2016

cool time to unlockMi4
Mi4i
Mi Note
Mi  Note pro :P
Redmi note 3 as well

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
1319 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi KeyMi VRMi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi 3Mi NoteMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 3S1 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Font LoverSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollRooster Year of 2017500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentMerry Christmas1900K Forum Members800K Forum Members90000 Forum Members100k Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI 9Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalI Love 2016MIUI World TourHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayDiwali MIUI 20175 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMr. DependableInbox ZeroYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone Star Humor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI Translation ContributorUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Note 3 Explorer

17:58, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
Good news for Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro & Redmi Note 3 users.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi BandRedmi Note 3Super WednesdaySummer Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertForum Contest Lover

18:02, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
perfect. but I'm hope that it will move faster & Approve everyone.
I´m free!!!.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi Note 3

18:07, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
very good. waiting for the SMS.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
18:14, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
Great, but what about our rejections? When we can applay again?  Or try to create new account?

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
MIUI Version
Online time
846 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 6Awesome!Mi PadRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteRedmi 2Mi TVRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Halloween2014 Christmas500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million Users800K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersI Love 20161400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfYouth PledgeTechnology GuruHumor MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruRedmi Note 3 ExplorerForum Contest LoverMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI Medals Collector

18:23, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for share...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list