Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
5786 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

[Changelog - Global] Unlock Your Mi Device: English Version of Mi Unlock App and Site Available!

[ Promote]
406692 1897 |
17:39, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey MIUIers,

The English version of Mi Unlock App and site available now. Please click here http://en.miui.com/unlock/ to visit.

unlock.png

Here're some FAQ you need to know.

What Mi devices are locked?
Mi 4c, Redmi Note 3, Mi Note Pro running the latest version of MIUI China Developer ROM (not MIUI global ROM)

Why did Mi lock the bootloader for Mi devices?
About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation

How to unlock Mi Devices?
Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial

What are the risks of unlocking Mi Devices?
1. By unlocking the device you agree that this may bring changes to some parts of the system. These changes may damage the device.
2. After the device is unlocked, it becomes less secure and more vulnerable to malware attacks, which may lead to the disclosure and loss of your private data.
3. Some features which require high security level (e.g., Find device, added-value services, etc.) will no longer be available.
4. After the device is unlocked, some features will be changed. Thus, you will no longer be able to receive regular updates and enjoy newest features of MIUI.

The risks stated above do not fully cover changes which may be brought about by Mi Unlock.
We will keep improving Mi Unlock in order to prevent the cases when unauthorised vendors unlock Mi devices to install third party apps which worsen MIUI user experience and cannot to be deleted. Locked devices also provide you with high-quality security features, such as Find device, and other added-value services. We're sorry for any inconveniences our policies may cause. Please think twice before unlocking if you are not familiar with ROM flashing.

Download Mi Unlock App (English version) miflash_unlock-en-2.2.406.5.zip (22.61 MB, Downloads: 37418)
Favorite299 Share

Rated by 322 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

davis207 + 1 Awesome!
abugaev + 1 Здорово!
CupuNubitol + 1 Awesome!
busel7 + 2 Thanks!
3847a92f845 + 1 Great!
akacja1991 + 1 Thanks!
mizur + 1 Thanks!
dinkrai + 1 Thanks for sharing
ErlanSflh + 1 Awesome!
gcmmrt1 + 1 Fantastic!
Damareja + 1 Great!
ivadim20 + 1 Thanks!
Angxasa.pura + 1 Agreed!
arjious + 1 Great!
dlugi64 + 1 Fantastic!
diabo_bom + 1 Great!
Calcifer.nsk + 1 Thanks!
PotaePK7 + 1 Thanks!
-kortez- + 1 Thank you!
vercauthomas + 1 Thanks!
KoHsetGyi + 2 Thanks!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Yamoreman + 1 Great!
sarefa + 1 Thanks!
Prostokolka + 1 Great!
luchinairina05 + 1 Thanks!
free0n + 1 Thanks!

Experience +523  Prestige +34  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:09, Nov-30-2016 | From PC
|
Dear Xiaomi Team
i need to get to recovery mode of my redmi note 3.
I apllied for unlocking and I get an apruval.
When I tried to unlock the phone Verification strarts, goes to 50% and i got this message:
Couldn't verify device
No need to unlock this device
Try again

MI Unlocker V1.1.0317.1
ID: 1652462029

Printsreen in attachement
Please help. What to do now?
RM3.jpg

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.NAMMIED
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Android Guru

20:55, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
Thx Xiaomi, great work with your fcking bootloader locking. After 3 weeks, i'm still waiting for approval. Great, Xiaomi, great. (never buy your phones again)

Rated by 12 people   Experience Reason  

AstraDrift + 1 Fantastic!
Will197 + 1 Agreed!
flint002 + 1 Agreed!
asahab1970 + 1 Agreed!
targus_007 + 1 Agreed!
Argelion + 1 Agreed!
rhendywp + 1 Agreed!
wolli_d + 1 Agreed!
aloucamille + 1 Fantastic!
somecd + 1 <font><font>Terima kasih!&lt
N.ORMs + 5 Agreed!
Ognius + 1 Great!

Experience +16  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.3.0.LHMCNDI
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Alpaca Mi Bunny Debate Master

18:18, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
And if your application rejected what to do next? How to send a request again?

Rated by 7 people   Experience Reason  

targus_007 + 1 Thanks!
Soultana + 1 Agreed!
KillPhilly91 + 1 Agreed!
somecd + 1 <font><font>Sepakat!</fon
Hans12345 + 1 Agreed!
ridgegwapo + 1 Agreed!
Ruler1992 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +7  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Alpaca Mi Bunny

14:54, May-17-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by AntonioTech at 15:04, May-17-2016

Hi! I just receiverd the SMS which informs me that my account has been approved for Unlocking. However, when I start the unlocking process, the tool tells me that "the currect account is different than the info on the phone" which is totally stupid and nonsense since I never user another account on my phone. I just bought Xiaomi redmi Note 3 which came with Xiaomi Global 7.2, Stable 7.2.5.0 (LHOMIDA) ROM.

What now? Should I just throw it away and go back to Samsung?

Hi! I jsut receiverd the SMS which informs me that my account has been approved for Unlocking. However, when I start the unlocking process, the tool tells me that "the currect account is different than the info on the phone" which is totally stupid and nonsense since I never user another account on my phone. I just bought Xiaomi redmi Note 3 which came with Xiaomi Global 7.2, Stable 7.2.5.0 (LHOMIDA) ROM.

Hi! I jsut receiverd the SMS which informs me that my account has been approved for Unlocking. However, when I start the unlocking process, the tool tells me that "the currect account is different than the info on the phone" which is totally stupid and nonsense since I never user another account on my phone. I just bought Xiaomi redmi Note 3 which came with Xiaomi Global 7.2, Stable 7.2.5.0 (LHOMIDA) ROM.

How can I explain to the Xiaomi Company that people do NOT have time to waste and problems like this one is VERY ANNOYING!!!
I am an IT person and know very well things about flashing and stuff. However, I do not want to spend hours and hours on a NEW PRODUCT just to have it unlocked.

Xiaomi Unlocking Problem

Xiaomi Unlocking Problem

Comment

Charlie8X change to developer ROM  18:46, Jun-07-2016

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

asahab1970 + 1 Agreed!
janekbb + 1 Awesome!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:10, Feb-14-2017 | From PC
|
Hello.
I am trying to unlock the boot loader through miflash_unlock but when you sign in through the program get the message that my device is not supported mi unlock
How can I fix this situation?
Permission to unlock received.
1.jpg

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
255 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2015Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Redmi 2Mi PadMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi 4cXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest Lover

07:29, Feb-02-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Woofik at 02:32, Feb-02-2016

New tool (1.1.0121.1-en) don't work! Xiaomi, unlock my bootloader! My phone is briked more than 10 days! You should lock new devices, not old!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasAndroid Guru

23:37, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by penetapeineta at 16:39, Feb-01-2016

Definition of customer laugh, directly in your face.

Sin título.png Sin título1.png

I nedd open bootloAder.

My ID: 1596263727

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MALMIDI
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowFantastic!Mi 3Redmi 3Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star App MasterDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterHumor MasterMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

18:34, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
Sorry, your application has been rejected.

The more active your Mi Account is, the more likely your application will get approved.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

osmolek + 1 Agreed!
Soultana + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

XIAOMI RUSSIA FAN
BOOTLOADER IS UNLOCKED!!!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
MIUI Version
Online time
119 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7Mi Max Redmi Note 4MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Scroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

07:39, Feb-02-2016 | From PC
|
Woofik replied at 2016-2-2 07:29
New tool (1.1.0121.1-en) don't work! Xiaomi, unlock my bootloader! My phone is briked more than 10 d ...

Same situation bro ! i'm very angry !!!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
07:09, Sep-16-2017 | From PC
|
I can't apply to request unlock because of IP ban error, have been trying for some days but I can't use my code received in SMS. Could somebody help me please?

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5426 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi BoxUnlock MedalMagic CubeMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMi TVXiaomi Mi 4RedmiRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3SMi 4iMi PadMi 3Redmi 2Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi NoteMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI V5 ReviewMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super WednesdayMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali Merry Christmas1300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid GuruBest ArticleOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMr. Post the MostStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp Review TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

17:56, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by fksgs2 at 15:27, Feb-01-2016

Thanks for sharing the details.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
701 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan of MIUI Myanmar5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRedmi Note 3 ExplorerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA Feedback

17:57, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
wow.wait is over.

Supreme Member

INDIAN SUBFORUM |PRE OTA

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
1177 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMi WiFi RouterAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmiRedmi 2Mi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad2014 Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerHumor MasterYouth PledgeAndroid ElfInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomStar Of Icons

17:57, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by Atyant at 15:29, Feb-01-2016

cool time to unlockMi4
Mi4i
Mi Note
Mi  Note pro :P
Redmi note 3 as well

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Ex. SMod

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
1343 Hours
Send PM

Mi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi KeyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6MIUI 2016MarshmallowRedmi 3SRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi PadMi NoteMi 4cRedmi 2Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Tuesday3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Mi Live MedalPokemon Master Medal900K Forum Members2014 ChristmasDiwali Fan Of MIUI India1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 201690000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum App100k Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Star Of IconsTechnology GuruMr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI Translation ContributorMIUI FollowerRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentHumor MasterUpdates LoverMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

17:58, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
Good news for Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro & Redmi Note 3 users.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi BandRedmi Note 3Super WednesdaySummer Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertForum Contest Lover

18:02, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
perfect. but I'm hope that it will move faster & Approve everyone.
I´m free!!!.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi Note 3

18:07, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
very good. waiting for the SMS.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
18:14, Feb-01-2016 | From PC
|
Great, but what about our rejections? When we can applay again?  Or try to create new account?

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
MIUI Version
Online time
846 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 6Mi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi NoteThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 20172014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 20161400K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMi TalentRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerYouth PledgeHumor MasterRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMr. Dependable

18:23, Feb-01-2016 | Via mobile
|
Thanks for share...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list