Elite Member

Say Cheez :)

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mid-Autumn FestivalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMi Live MedalSuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from India1500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy DiwaliSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI KingInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Follower

[Mi Unlock Tool] Current account is not bound to this device - error code 86006

[ Promote]
14934 281 |
05:49, Apr-03-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Device
Redmi Note 5 Pro
MIUI Version
V9.2.6.0.NEIMIEK
Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global Stable ROM
Country/Region
India
Description
Cannot unlock bootloader.
Steps to reproduce
Cannot unlock bootloader.
Using MI unlock tool
Logging with same account on phone and pc
Find device is turned on mobile.

Screenshot
Log
This post was edited by talk2indrajit at 20:13, Apr-11-2018

Unable to unlock bootloader due to Current account is not bound to this device - error code 86006
Guys, please post your Mi account and UID in the comments section as per @Nishanctg

Favorite15 Share

Comment

EnigmAnurag http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2268491&extra= Mi users ,, please vote in the above thread to raise your voice against frustrating Mi unlocking process  12:38, Apr-17-2018

Rated by 8 people   Experience Reason  

peter3685 + 1 I have The Same Problem, so frustrating
AlekseyTitov76 + 1 Great!
Rupam748 + 1 Fantastic!
yaardina + 1 Agreed!
ronidead + 2 Great!
dsouzaamole + 2 Agreed!
VenuGopalu007 + 1 Agreed!
RonY_Bhattachar + 2 Great!

Experience +11  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
367 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5s1800K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Super Tuesday1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMiPopDebate MasterMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyStar WarsStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi 5XTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverOreo

23:31, Apr-09-2018 | From PC
|
Hi there,
We concern about your feedback, to resolve this issue we need to forward your Mi Account ID to our concern team so that they can investigate on this issue.You can reply me here but use @Nishanctg so that i can forward this faster or you can pm me regarding this isue.

Check your Mi Account Id:- Settings->Accounts->Mi Account->Personal Info->Mi Account Id->#take it down and reply us .

Thank You

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
13:45, Apr-11-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by coolrocky44 at 11:17, Apr-11-2018

@talk2indrajit
@kintan_oo7
or any moderator
Could you please PIN this thread so that other users can also confirm about this problem. Instead of searching for this thread. It would get a lot of attention if this post is pinned. It would really help the community if this problem is solved as soon as possible.
Thank You.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mid-Autumn FestivalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMi Live MedalSuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from India1500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy DiwaliSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI KingInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Follower

Author| 06:21, Apr-18-2018 | From PC
|
***********************Guys , i'm on MIUI 9.2.6.0 . 6 GB variant ************************
Here are the steps You needed to unlock
1. Make sure you connect you Wifi and Sync is on , turn off battery saving mode.
2. Go to developer settings and enable oem unlocking
3.go to i.mi.com
4.sing-in with your phone number and make sure it is singed in mobile too .
5.now it shows again sign in and there it asks your to send OTP to your phone number .
6.submit the OTP and see the connected device and make sure your redmi note 5 pro is online .
7. now open mi unlock tool , here is the tool tjat i hace used in the video:: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jk...gC7UjdjoQOf8Sl
8. sign in with your phone number and put your device into fastboot mode .
9. now it will unlock and clears all your data .
P.s : i didn't go to developer options to addd account again after the i.mi.com . i just went straight to fastbootmode and unlocked .

if you want a video tutorial : here is the link https://youtu.be/7RwwCjGl1hg

Note :
i pushed this here after few guys got unloked , TRY your luck ,
i am no guarantee that it works for all Redmi note 5 pro because in our group few people are unable to unlock by this method.

Source: https://forum.xda-developers.com ... ully-redmi-t3778812

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

superlativity + 1 I am not sure what happened but suddenly
Dana_sekar + 1 Awesome! it worked..

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
367 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5s1800K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Super Tuesday1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMiPopDebate MasterMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerQuick SurveyStar WarsStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi 5XTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverOreo

16:34, Apr-19-2018 | From Mi 5
|
7892494626 replied at 2018-4-18 14:26
I'm having the exact same issue on the Note 5 (4GB/64GB varient) Please rectify this problem. i need ...

Hi there, This is to inform you that, Now all you can unlock your device using Mi unlock tool without binding your account in your phone. Just log in your id on Mi unlock tool which is permitted to unlock and then Follow the further procedure.
Regards

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Author| 05:11, Apr-23-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by talk2indrajit at 05:12, Apr-23-2018

Thanks to All the MIUI Users for participating here and thanks to Xiaomi and especially to the MIUI Bug Hunter Team member @Nishanctg for taking extra care to sort out this serious bug for all of us...

Frndz if you really wanna discuss further related to the RN5P Tips and Tricks, Flashing TWRP, ROMs, Rooting, please catch up here in this Telegram Group - https://t.me/WhyRedIndia

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
09:42, Apr-04-2018 | Via mobile
|
+1 this error is preventing me from unlocking the bootloader on my Redmi note 5 pro as well. Considering selling this phone as bootloader unlocking is crucial for me

Intern Moderator

ᛕᗴᗴᑭ Ꭵ丅 ᖇᗴᗩᒪ

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
498 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi BandYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 410 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMiPopBlack SharkHumor Master25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI KingDiscuss HereDebate MasterApp StarMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatAndroid GuruMi A1MIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz Master

06:26, Apr-03-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Dear,
Thanks for your feedback but this issue is already reported and our developer's are working on it so kindly keep patience , this issue will get rectified very soon.
Thank You

Don't Wish for It -Work For It
Use @Kintan_oo7  so that i can help you faster .

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Author| 06:32, Apr-03-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by talk2indrajit at 06:55, Apr-03-2018
kintan_oo7 replied at 2018-4-3 06:26
Dear,
Thanks for your feedback but this issue is already reported and our developer's are working on ...

Thanks for your quick response, but how soon it will get rectified? any ETA? we have almost past more than one month without any result. Hopefully, it'll get rectified soon, but please don't stamp this bug as "RESOLVED/ANSWERED" now, unless it's really get resolved, As we all know MIUI Developer Team will pay more attention to bugs with more confirmations, thanks!

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
13:36, Apr-03-2018 | From PC
|
You need to download a STABLE rom 9.5.3 via system update click 3dots on upper right find the stablerom.zip in your storage or sd  download link I'm our mui forum find click redmi5plus

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Author| 15:59, Apr-03-2018 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by talk2indrajit at 03:20, Apr-04-2018

9.5.3 is yet to available for RN5P !!! I'm on latest Global Stable ROM only...

Comment

AadiSree Global beta ?  21:27, Apr-03-2018

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
11:19, Apr-04-2018 | Via mobile
|
I'm facing this issue from 1 month. I tried every way possible but no luck.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:50, Apr-04-2018 | Via mobile
|
Same error.. Waiting for the fix.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Author| 19:42, Apr-04-2018 | From APP
|
anirudhnyg replied at 2018-4-4 09:42
+1 this error is preventing me from unlocking the bootloader on my Redmi note 5 pro as well. Conside ...

+1 same here

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Author| 19:43, Apr-04-2018 | From APP
|
This post was edited by talk2indrajit at 22:12, Apr-04-2018
SPY3Y3 replied at 2018-4-4 11:19
I'm facing this issue from 1 month. I tried every way possible but no luck.

Unfortunately, there's no other alternative! Not so sure why Xiaomi Developers are taking so long to fix this small glitch !!!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list