Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.KXFCNDI
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Follower

[Kopitiam] How to purchase directly from xiaomi china via 65daigou. (At your own risk)

Close [ Promote]
22040 105 |
18:31, May-18-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi all, As some users have request me to do a detailed step by step of how to order from Mi.com China.
The provider that I am using is: 65daigou service.
Disclaimer:
But please note that if you want to try this out, this will be at your own risk as 65daigou is a third party company that purchase the items from the links provided on your behalf. There will still be risks involved in this method. (you never know if they are gonna swap your official items with a fake one). Try out if you are comfortable with it.

Ways to purchase from Mi.com China:
For a starter,  65daigou provides two different kind of service.
1) Daigou service - the company will do all the orders on your behalf and they will be the people that order from china on behalf for you.

2) Forwarding service- using their shipping service and you have to be the person to purchase your own stuff from xiaomi china.

*Note:
I have only been using their daigou service, yet to try their forwarding service but I know both works.
Below will be a detailed step by step for Daigou service.
A small portion on Forwarding service will also be given as I am not too familar with it. Perhaps, the risk takers here can try that out and feedback here.

1) Using Daigou service

After the account sign up, you can start browsing on Xiaomi china’s webpage.
Once you spot an item you like to purchase, Copy the URL and paste that URL into EZ-buy box.

Upon that, daigou will bring you to the order page
As xiaomi webpage is not compatible with their order entry format, details are not recognized, so you will need to copy and paste from the main item page over to the order page.

(note that shipping fee of 10RMB applies if youare shipping less 100RMB. But if your order above 100RMB, shipping fee is wavied off)

you need to choosethe shipping center and method and the cost is shown below.

you are able to consolidate unlimited shipment if you are using daigou services.
But do note of the rules, especially batteries, as  shipping of batteries over air shipment is not allowed.
So in this case pls choose special air or sea shipment if you intend to buy power banks.
Capture.PNG

Once you are done, click submit and it will be added to cart, you can key multiple orders from xiaomi, even china based webmall, taobao / Tmall. This works the same as well.

When you are done, go to your cart and checkout.

A few things you should take note before checking out.
1)  Shipping method and shipping center. Shipments are consolidated by centers and shipment type, so if you want to consolidate pls make sure you consolidate all shipment in the same centre and type before checking out.
2)  Do note of the item price, domestic shipping price and the subtotal in sgd (the rates changes from time to time.. so do note of the rates that the company is offering) .
3)  If there are issues with the orders, you can put in the edit, you can type in English as the people handling your case can understand English.
4)  Note the total amount that you would need to pay.

When you've done checking, continue to check out.

This means if there is a case where you need to topup 10RMB for localshipping / offset,  will the system just auto deduct or prompt and wait for you to reply. Click no for this.

This will be your 1st payment, which is the item price and domestic shipment price.
Daigou allows you to pay via 4 options:
Ibanking transfer /ATM / Credit card / Paypal
But the 1st 2 options are free, go check out the webpage for more details on how to use it.

Check daigou regularly if your shipment has arrived in your designated centers. If you wish to consolidate shipment, you need to click “hold" shipment, or else, by default, daigou will check your account if there are no more orders in your account,they will auto ship out the items for you to Singapore. When all shipment has arrived, you can check submit to ship.

Also take note of the weight , shipping fees and agent fees:

once you submit to ship, it will show you the estimated time your parcel will arrive in Singapore.

2nd payment will happen when your shipment arrives in Singapore and you need to arrange for collection or delivery. If you choose house delivery, it will be an additional charge of SDG$5. But if you intend to self collect, it is free.. there are many different options of collections and locations to collect, so check the webpage for details.

2nd payment is similar to that of the 1st:
ATM/ibanking transfer andtopup.

Hope you find this thread helpful.

2) Forwarding services.
They also provides forwarding service. Which means you buy using your own xiaomi account and use the address they provide as the shipping details.

Note:
You will need to sign up for daigou service account first before you place your orders on xiaomi.com as they have a specific extension code in the address to identify your shipment from others.

There is NO agent fees for this service, you just pay flat shipment price.

Pricing as stated below:

For more details please visit www.65daigou.com

Favorite7 Share

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

VoteNote + 2 Thanks!
Sarvesvara.BVKS + 3 Fantastic!
ewave72 + 1 Thanks!
Samyoungct + 2 Awesome!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NDDMIED
Online time
1526 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 8Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Redmi NoteRedmiMi NoteMi MIXMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi TVMIUI 4th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasAtaturk MourningDiwali MIUI V5 ReviewFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanSingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalSurge S1Olympics Medal1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New Year300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMi TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Community VIPMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI G+ Follower

20:53, May-24-2014 | From PC
|
Samyoungct replied at 2014-5-24 20:48
Why shipping is S$20? total weight more than 1500g? not worth to buy powerbank over..

Cause powerbank is sensitive to ship over air, need to pay more kopi money to use special route

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi
MIUI Version
V7.3.1.0.LXIMIDD
Online time
124 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankAwesome!I Love MIUIMi 3Redmi 2Redmi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Follower

20:56, May-23-2014 | From PC
|
I just received all three items that I asked 59daigou to order for me from mi.com China.  All satisfactory. No complaint.  

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

杰x杰 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NDDMIED
Online time
1526 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 8Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Redmi NoteRedmiMi NoteMi MIXMi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi TVMIUI 4th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasAtaturk MourningDiwali MIUI V5 ReviewFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanSingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum Members700K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalSurge S1Olympics Medal1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New Year300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMi TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Community VIPMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI G+ Follower

20:44, May-18-2014 | From PC
|
Bro, under the payment option of internet banking, atm transfer, credit card and paypal, if that is your mobile number I suggest you remove it

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

杰x杰 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi
MIUI Version
V7.3.1.0.LXIMIDD
Online time
124 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankAwesome!I Love MIUIMi 3Redmi 2Redmi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Follower

20:54, May-18-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by rontant at 15:56, May-18-2014

If the item you order is a powerbank or contains batteries, you can only choose  "SPECIAL AIR" or "sea" for shipment method.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.KXFCNDI
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Follower

Author| 21:02, May-18-2014 | From PC
|
cisco86 replied at 2014-5-18 20:44
Bro, under the payment option of internet banking, atm transfer, credit card and paypal, if that is  ...

thanks for informing... din noticed that

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi
MIUI Version
JHCMIBF35.0
Online time
250 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 3Redmi NoteRedmiMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorOTA Feedback

22:24, May-19-2014 | From PC
|
Good guide for those wish to buy from xiaomi china website directly :)

hopefully other users can share if there is other forwarder too(the cheaper the better)

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NDDMIED
Online time
1526 Hours
Send PM

22:29, May-19-2014 | From PC
|
@ 杰x杰
In hwz lots of people complaining that 65daigou never do proper inspection on their stuff hence lots of scratches they also send to the buyer

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
MIUI Version
V8.2.28.0.NCACNEC
Online time
642 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi Portable WiFiXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 2015Redmi NoteMi TVMi PadRedmiMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI V5 ReviewSingapore BirthdayMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Most Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest Lover

00:18, May-23-2014 | From PC
|
Have you received your items yet?? how is the services??

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi
MIUI Version
V7.3.1.0.LXIMIDD
Online time
124 Hours
Send PM

15:13, May-24-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by rontant at 10:23, May-24-2014

Just to share, attached at the bottom is the final cost I paid for the three items ordered from mi.com China via 65daigou. Again, all items received.

These are the items:

http://www.mi.com/item/1134900251
http://www.mi.com/item/1135200017
http://www.mi.com/item/1134900389

If you don't want to pay that much to 59daigou, you can choose SEA shipment. Also you can choose Self collection to do away with the extra $5 for home delivery.
Untitled.jpg

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NDDMIED
Online time
1526 Hours
Send PM

19:58, May-24-2014 | From PC
|
rontant replied at 2014-5-24 15:13
Just to share, attached at the bottom is the final cost I paid for the three items ordered from mi.c ...

Any review on the 小钢炮? Cause I have Creative Roar so I am deciding whether should I get 小钢炮 or not

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list