Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

[Xiaomi] [Candidates Announced] Mi 5 2016 Beijing Launch — All You Ever Imagined, an...

[ Promote]
78259 875 |
11:14, Jan-26-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Type:
Launch Event
Time:
From 12:00, Jan-26-2016 to 00:00, Feb-03-2016
Venue:
Beijing, China
Applicants:
1585 applied
Deadline:
00:00, Feb-03-2016
Update on Feb. 17, 2016
Dear Mi fans,

After contacting candidates, here comes the final list of Mi fans to attend the Mi 5 product launch on Feb. 24! Some Mi fans have not replied to us in time, so there're some changes of the list. Congratulations to the final winners! We're waiting for you here in Beijing!

vincent_khoo
jd.techmix
dRaCID01
syedfz
FunkSpunk
Lucky16
mnov5534
aris21
Hanif6262
xavierchia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Update]

Congratulations! The 10 lucky Mi fans have been selected! We will drop you an email, and please reply within 48-hours if not a back up candidate will fill the slot. Can't wait to see all of you in Beijing!

---

Dear Mi fans,

Are you ready for Mi 5? It’s our first phone to be equipped with one of the most cutting-edge mobile processors ever created, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The 2016 Mi 5 Launch Event is happening on 24th February 2pm (Beijing time) and we’re inviting Mi fans all over the world to be a part of this! 10 lucky Mi fans will be flown from around the world to attend this Mi 5 product launch and experience the Mi 5 first hand.

1057x875_mi5_teaser.png

Who can apply?
Being a global event means any Mi fan can apply from anywhere!

How to apply?
1. Click the "Apply" button in this thread. Do use your computer to apply instead of mobile.
2. Fill in ALL the information needed, including
1) Real name
2) Mailing address
3) Email address
4) Mobile phone number, with which we can call you for attendance confirmation
5) Answer the following questions both in your application form and in the reply of this thread.
- What do you expect from Mi 5?

-Tell us your Mi Story: why should you be chosen?

Tips: Put on your creative hats (video entries welcome).
The more creative and persuasive your post is, the more likely you will be chosen.

What do selected Mi Fans need to do?
During the visit, the 10 lucky Mi fans need to document the entire journey and experience, and share it with others in a forum post and on social media too!

What's the deadline?
Submit your entries by 2nd February 12pm and we’ll announce the selected Mi fans on 3rd February.

Notes:
1. 10 lucky Mi fans from all over the world will be selected by 3rd February, 2016
2. Make sure you are available during 23rd - 25th February for the Mi 5 Launch Event in Beijing, China
3. Only air tickets, accommodation, and local transport will be covered by Xiaomi
4. Please note that we will hand over the chances to other Mi fans if some required information is missing in your application. Make sure you fill in the details as ACCURATE as possible
5. Please get your passport and visa ready
6. Xiaomi staff will contact you to confirm the attendance and other details
7. All the time mentioned in this thread refers to Beijing time (GMT+8)

Related threads
Xiaomi Mi 5 To Be Launched On 24 February! Are You Ready?
Xiaomi Mi 5 Sports With Snapdragon 820, To Be Unveiled After Spring Festival
Hugo Barra: Xiaomi Will Showcase Mi 5 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
First Exclusive Screenshot of Mi 5 Revealed ! How Many Features Can You Find?

Approved applicants (10)

Comment Application time
Lucky16

As one of the biggest Mi Fans, I would like to join in the launch of Mi 5 to personally feel the great experience and to see such biggies launching the Big device in Live:).

02:27, Feb-02-2016
FunkSpunk

I would really love to have this opportunity to be part of something so special to me. Please do consider me. Thank you.

22:12, Jan-30-2016
vincent_khoo

I've never been to China nor attend Xiaomi New Product Launch Event. Normally i just cover them on forum via live thread. Hoping to meet all the admins and Mi Fans in China :)

01:39, Jan-29-2016
mnov5534

In Australia, most people don’t know about Xiaomi. I will change that! I’ll build awareness, drive interest and grow the Mi fan base through social media as Australia’s first Xiaomi brand ambassado ...

20:58, Jan-28-2016
aris21

i have a paspport and can speak english and i'm ready to create report before until after launching Mi 5 event. thankyou..

10:53, Jan-27-2016
MishFdM

I'm so excited to see for the very first time Xiaomi offering these amazing opportunity to Mi Fans, I think that being part of a launch event is the greatest wish for a real Mi Fan. It's just amazing!

07:59, Jan-27-2016
jd.techmix

It is very great chance to watch and be a part of MI product launch especially when flagship device launch event. And the first phone in the market using Snapdragon 820.

03:55, Jan-27-2016
syedfz

wow.. when i read this post i got so excited and pumped up,good luck to all mi fans,i love you mi you are incredible..lot's of love and respect for MI..:)

02:03, Jan-27-2016

Pending applicants (1575)

Comment Application time
ksssa 23:52, Feb-02-2016
shub700 23:50, Feb-02-2016
粄條 23:44, Feb-02-2016
HysteriaCL 23:40, Feb-02-2016
vinodm003 23:30, Feb-02-2016
EthanEido 23:15, Feb-02-2016
Mi4Navi 23:10, Feb-02-2016
TacoMate 23:08, Feb-02-2016

Favorite70 Share

Comment

holani.rishi May the best deserved win :D  13:53, Jan-30-2016
hpro May giving the opportunity 1 Person per 1 country so it can be justified that there are at least 10 different NATION attending and not 10 of the same country. Thank to you, who ever is the JURY!!!  01:07, Jan-27-2016

Rated by 238 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Daconi + 5 Brava Nana
Cosmus + 1 Awesome!
sudhakarcool + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
dRaCID01 + 5 Awesome!
125405190 + 1 Great!
MishFdM + 5 Fantastic!
morozshaun + 4 Awesome!
leebaiqin + 10 + 3 Awesome!
ssteeelll + 1 Great!
ksssa + 1 Fantastic!
immuu + 1 Great!
HOJlb + 1 Great!
atomsen + 1 Great!
Extrim + 1 Fantastic!
380915 + 1 Great!
sashula + 1 Fantastic!
rajeev.bommu + 1 Awesome!
Damandeep + 2 Fantastic!
迈克尔乙 + 1 Great!
zavalan + 1 Great!
maxbonyk + 1 Fantastic!
Rajdhariwall + 1 Thanks!
naylok + 1 Thanks!
deznom01 + 1 Great!
Geraldchia + 5 Awesome!
JackWolfUK + 1 Can't wait to hold this baby in my hands
+79639565511 + 1 Great!

Experience +558  Prestige +51  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

INDIAN SUBFORUM |PRE OTA

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1179 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMi WiFi RouterAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmiRedmi 2Mi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad2014 Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerHumor MasterYouth PledgeAndroid ElfInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomStar Of Icons

14:19, Jan-26-2016 | Via mobile
|
Wow

Supreme Member

Bugs and Beta Mod

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1160 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015MIUI 7Redmi 3Mi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Merry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Bug FinderSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerSenior Beta TesterMIUI FB Follower

14:20, Jan-26-2016 | Via mobile
|
all right,time to pack things.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

The animal within__

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
1406 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmiMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 4cRedmi 3Mi TVMi 4iHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary900K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMr. DependableTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Photography GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

14:21, Jan-26-2016 | From PC
|
Some Opportunity of a Lifetime

MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
287 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi VRAnTuTuMIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi 3Redmi NoteRedmiRedmi 1SMi TVHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Vietnam1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourRooster Year of 20171st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia2014 Christmas1900K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India500K Forum MembersSuper Saturday1 Million Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyBlack SharkMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversarySurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA Feedback

14:22, Jan-26-2016 | From PC
|
Good luck !
Redmi 1s, Redmi note 3G, Mi 2s, Nubia z7 mini, Z9 mini
Miui France Staff.
http://www.miui-france.org/

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
701 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan of MIUI Myanmar5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRedmi Note 3 ExplorerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA Feedback

14:23, Jan-26-2016 | Via mobile
|
This post was edited by Singhmanmeet at 19:14, Jan-30-2016

Greeting Admins/SuperMods/Mods/Mifans,

What You expect from Mi5
Mi5 is Xiaomi's flagship,ultimately expectations are high
-Full meatlic body ,bezzel less display and curve edges.
-HD/2k display size not exceeding 5.5'.
-21Mp Rear camera with 1.7 apperture ,8 MP front camera.
-Finger print scanner at back ,maybe Iris lock functionality.
-Long lasting battery with type C port ,fast and wireless charging.
-Soc 820 with 32/64 GB internal with 4 GB RAM

I know am expecting too much .Here is my slogan for Monster "Mi5"Slogan :

"Disrupt ,Discover,Dream"

My Story with Mi
Well this i wana share with all Mi fans,hope you guys love while reading.Might be long this time.

My journey with Mi started with Armani aka "Redmi 1s" in 2014 ,i grab this little beast in the second sale.Experience the MIUI and i was loving this experience.In April 2015 Xiaomi launch "Mi4i" Indian flagship ,for the first time to launch outside China.Applied for the grand event and got selected to witness the "Global Event" for the first time.

11182226_379461712239742_8156378064195766385_n.jpg

Aug 2015 Xiaomi hold the Global launch for MIUI 7 in Delhi.Event was an awesome experience but any event without surprise is incomplete
Yes !!! Before closing the event Hugo Sir Said Mi fans we have 5 Mi4i giveaway to lucky Mi fans .I was sitting quite lazy holding old Nokia phone,suddenly my phone rang ,guess what I received the call ,it was Hugo sir Voice ,yes .I didnt beleive i won Mi4i .Still can't beleive i met Hugo sir.  Here is the pic with sir .Thanks Xiaomi for this unforgetable memories

BeFunky Collage.png

In Mid September Xiaomi-Qualcomm organised "Dream Tour" .Many Mi fans applied and i was the one who selected .We had loads of funs,interacting sessions with Mi fans from china ,dance competition was organised  with Mi fans ,met Xiaomi and qualcomm officials too.
It was one of the memorable and unforgettable day of my life .

PicsArt_01-27-12.47.00[1].png

BeFunky Collage.jpg

Above  all are my memories with Mi family and I hope in future more awesome memories i will  experience.Despite of Mi4i ,I have more awesome products like Mi piston,power bank,Mi band,Mi-shirt ,Are you Okay mouse pad ,etc.

Thanks Xiaomi for these wonderful experience and "Always beleive something wonderful is about to happen"

Best of luck to Mi fans who appplied to witness ever imagine Mi5

"Disrupt ,Discover,Dream"

Regards,
MS

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

ink08 + 1 Awesome!
amitchouhan + 1 Awesome!
Tioska + 1 Great!
saikumarsk + 1 Great! job u r doin thr brooo... mi roc
gauravk123 + 5 Great!
syedfz + 1 Awesome!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
5459 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyUnlock MedalMi BandMi  BunnyMi BoxMi HomeMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMIUI 8MIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI 7Fantastic!FlashholicMi 4iRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Redmi 1SMi 3Redmi NoteRedmi4 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi PadRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Mid-Autumn FestivalDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan300K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning1st Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia Anniversary2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members900K Forum Members1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamInbox ZeroPOCO F18 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingAndroid ElfHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackDebate MasterRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master App TalentBest ArticleSuper ModeratorSenior Beta TesterMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsMr. Post the MostMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp Review Talent2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI App Review TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

14:24, Jan-26-2016 | From PC
|
Really awesome news for Good MIUIers. I'm already getting goosebumps.
P.S. My Passport is ready!

Rated by 3 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

saikumarsk + 1 Great!
abhishe + 10 + 1 Agreed!
punkthemonk + 4 Agreed!

Experience +15  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

MIUI FB Follower

14:25, Jan-26-2016 | From PC
|
Great! Waiting for new features as well...

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Ex. SMod

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 7
Online time
1386 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Yi CameraMi KeyMi VRUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 3Mi NoteRedmi Note 2Redmi 1SRedmi 3SMi PadHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas2014 Christmas1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSurge S190000 Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 9900K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Weekly Poll100k Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalRedmi Y1/LiteInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfTheme TalentMIUI Honorary Moderator2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruRingtone Star Redmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Translation ContributorMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper ExpertMi TalentHumor Master

|
Mi 5..

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
190 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 20 Million Users1 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi A1

|
Wonderful moment for Mi fans. I wish I could.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list