Author: mitch002

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
242 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Power BankMIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7Merry ChristmasHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamInbox ZeroMi TalentDebate MasterRingtone TalentAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMi Story Teller

19:24, Jan-27-2016 | From PC
|
Awesome! Just updated my RM Note 2 Prime! Thank you!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
19:42, Jan-27-2016 | From PC
|
jesusbabio replied at 2016-1-27 19:18
We all suffer the same problem
Xiaomi, you have to update and fix the baseband.
It takes two month ...

So, it's waiting the only way?
Do you suggest me to keep my ROM to receive weekly update? There is more probability that i receive update with fix as soon as?
Sorry for my english too, also mine it's probably little bad XD

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMIUI 8MIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members

19:49, Jan-27-2016 | From PC
|
Hirokami replied at 2016-1-27 19:42
So, it's waiting the only way?
Do you suggest me to keep my ROM to receive weekly update? There is ...

If you need the Bluetooth

my advice is to return to the stable 7.0.6.0 and wait for xiaomi solve the problem. I hope it's soon.

I, for now I will continue 6.1.21 xiaomi.eu that works better than before, but needs to improve.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
20:05, Jan-27-2016 | From PC
|
jesusbabio replied at 2016-1-27 19:49
If you need the Bluetooth

my advice is to return to the stable 7.0.6.0 and wait for xiaomi solve  ...

Ok I'll keep it in mind, probably I'll return to stable 7.0.6.0 global a little further because I have no much time to backup ecc.. I currently keep on my weekly ROM, hoping for a fixing update..! Some questions:
What's the difference between global and my rom?
Do you suggest me to unpair and pair again Mi Band every time I do an update to do a "clean" pairing?
Thank you :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 81 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasDebate Master

00:21, Jan-28-2016 | Via mobile
|
jesusbabio replied at 2016-1-27 19:18
We all suffer the same problem
Xiaomi, you have to update and fix the baseband.
It takes two month ...

Yes, I agree with you.
Wifi work well in global stable 7.0.6.0
But the problem reappear in later versions.

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM
01:44, Jan-28-2016 | From PC
|
Thank useful at my redmi note 2

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi BandMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi BoxMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PSuper TuesdayHappy New YearMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion Medal90000 Forum MembersRocket to FuturePuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Hilal Ramadan Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyWallpaper Expert

06:24, Jan-28-2016 | From PC
|
Can I upgrade my Redmi note 2 to the stable version (global ) V7.00.66.00LHMCNCI screen use much battery in the latest global rom better results.
And what is the best way to install the new Rom.

I'm new and I hope a speedy and successful response.

Diamond Member

Everybody Lies

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 3MIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector

08:42, Jan-28-2016 | Via mobile
|
Nice for users RN2

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
60 Hours
Send PM

Debate Master

17:33, Jan-28-2016 | From PC
|
please help me
how to show hidden image on my redmi note 2

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
21:00, Jan-28-2016 | From PC
|
still no fix recived for battery drain issue.
Unnecessary updates not focussing on  main issue with sceen consuming hell lot battey.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list