Always here to help.

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3123 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMi Power BankI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 5Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 3Mi PadFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 3 ExplorerHumor MasterWallpaper Expert

[Tips & Tutorials] Application Process for Unlocking Bootloader [ENGLISH] Step by Step Guide.

[ Promote]
50815 535 |
22:08, Jan-15-2016
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by FunkSpunk at 21:02, Jul-22-2016

Hey MIUIers,

After updating to recent MIUI 6.1.14 and later on your Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro (and Mi 5, Mi Max or Redmi Note 3) you might have faced the issue of your Bootloader being locked. For more info, please read the official announcement About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation by @meredithhan

So the thread also follows by an official tutorial Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial & Unlocking Tool Download which is good, but most of the actual unlocking is based on a website and software which is in Chinese language. Well that's a real shame and I hope officials and developers at Xiaomi are working hard to get you a solution preferrably in English and possibly in local languages. In the mean while, this tutorial will help you get around the language barrier and help you apply for the bootloader unlocking permission.

Requirements:

The official announcement says that:
Note: Forum user groups higher than Diamond member (including Diamond member), and all special teams have been added to unlocking bootloader whitelist. Your unlocking applications will be approved faster than other users.

So if you are a Diamond level and higher forum member, you might be an experience MIUI user and can directly download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool and follow the instructions to unlock your device. For the rest of us, lets continue on our expedition for Mount Everest.

Assuming you have installed or updated to latest version Chrome browser on your Windows PC, open it.

Now we need to enable inbuilt Chrome translation. If you have it enabled you can skip this step.
Go to right corner menu and click on Settings.

Scroll down to Show advanced settings and click it.

Scroll down to Languages section and enable Offer to translate pages that aren't in language you read.

No go to http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and you will see a pop-up on the right corner asking you to translate. If you don't then click on the translate icon on the right corner in the address bar.

Click on Options

Select Page language as Chinese and Translate language to whatever language you want it to be in like English, etc... Enable Always translate

Click Done and and the press Translate

Now refresh the page and it will be automatically translated. Click on the Now Unlock button.

You'll be redirected to login in to your Mi Account. Also, you can visit https://account.xiaomi.com/ to make sure your Mi Account is upto date with proper phone number and country.

Now you'll be on the Unlock application permissions page.

The first box is your name, either your forum name or real name, anything is good. Do not enter any numbers, dots, hyphens, dashes or any special characters like @ ! # etc in the name field.  Next would be to select your Country. Third box is to enter your registered and active mobile number linked to your Mi Account that is binded with your locked phone. Last would be the reason to unlock your bootloader.

In the reason to unlock box, input reason in Chinese language. Use tranlate.google.com to translate your reason. Please make sure the reason is shorter than 10 Chinese characters and do not write a story about how you are going to save the world with an unlocked boot loader. You can just write  我的手机是砖砌在启动循环模式。请批准我的请求开锁。which translates to "My phone is bricked in boot loop mode. Please approve my unlocking request." in English.

Tick mark the box for agreeing "millet phone unlock agreement" and click apply immediately.

Which will direct you to SMS verification code page. You should have received a SMS on your phone. Enter the code immediately because it's valid for only 5 minutes. If you do not receive it, wait for more than 5 minutes, because clicking on Resend button will send you multiple SMS codes at the same time and all will give a invalid error message.

IMPORTANT: The website is slow and takes some time to send the code to your phone. Clicking on resend multiple times will block your IP address. If you do not receive the code immediately, please wait for 10 minutes before clicking on Resend to request a new code. If you receive a error pop-up message, please wait for at least 24 hours before you can apply again.

Once you enter the 6 digit code, click on next and you'll get a confirmation. Please wait for another confirmation SMS from Xiaomi, stating that your application for unlocking has been approved. This SMS can take anything between 3 to 21 Days to arrive. Please be patient as all the requests are manually approved by developers at Xiaomi.

When you recieve the approval SMS, just open the Mi Flash Unlock Tool and follow the instructions to unlock your device.

UPDATE: It's possible that due to international country code mismatch or service message blocks you might not receive the SMS regarding unlock permission. You can visit http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and click on Apply button again and it will show you the status of your application. If you see the link to download the Unlock tool that means you already have been granted the permission to unlock your device. Just download the tool and follow the instructions.

P.S. This is just a simplified step by step guide for people who are unable to apply for unlock permission due to the language barrier and not a magic trick to unlock the bootloader. Please don't complain that it doesn't work. Of course, there will be people who will get errors in spite of following all the procedures. There is nothing I can do about it but wait for official announcement from Xiaomi. Till then, happy unlocking! Ciao!

UPDATE: According to our beloved admin @Nanana we have an official announcement about new English website being developed for global users. Source

Favorite82 Share

Rated by 109 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Dinasoft + 1 Great!
Sakat + 1 Great!
Dizmer + 1 Thanks!
vixthra + 1 Thanks!
pagal_vaigyanik + 3 Thanks!
YazonDA + 1 Important
b5003006 + 1 Fantastic!
monster227 + 1 Great!
addi28 + 1 Awesome!
drumetu71 + 1 Awesome!
Xypzy + 1 Thanks!
Sento312 + 1 Fantastic!
1586063266 + 1 Fantastic!
Amelia33 + 1 Thanks!
pauloriply + 1 Great!
pepi1970 + 1 Thanks!
Krazos + 1 Thanks!
oberbula + 1 Agreed!
Uyssico + 1 Great!
1605991658 + 1 Dzięki!
Luca_bb + 1 Thanks!
Jedshut + 2 Super!!
toys777 + 1 Thanks!
DrRambone + 1 Awesome!
blackholebird + 1 Thanks!
VirikVik + 1 Thanks!
pat0074 + 1 Great!

Experience +198  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Devices: Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GB, Mi 3 64GB, 16000 & 20000 mAh P/b, Mi Band 1s Pulse, Mi Piston III Earphones, Mi HiFi Headphones, Mi TV Box 3, Mi Scale, Mi Bluetooth Speakers, USB Fans & LED, Mi Key.

WeChat: FunkSpunk | QQ: 2194795008 | Twitter: @FunkSpunk | Location: India

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasAndroid Guru

09:19, Feb-04-2016
|
This post was edited by penetapeineta at 02:21, Feb-04-2016

I am fed up of excuses, lies and silence.
The level in the forum, does not influence, because the is a mystery if liberation is approved or refuses.
A user continuously repeats that foreigners should not complain, we have no right because we bought a mobile than only sold in China. Racism, toady?  I do not care anymore.
At a few hours I have sold the mobile.
It is a shame, which an excellent mobile, is accompanied by a support that gives shame.
I am a single client. For Xiaomi I am nothing.  I will not buy nothing of a company that makes fun of its customers.
When someone asks me on Xiaomi, I will say to him that should have care, Xiaomi laughs at the foreign buyers, because we do not import anything for Xiaomi.

Xiaomi goodbye

"Estoy harto de excusas, mentiras y silencio.
El nivel en el foro, no influye, porque es un misterio si la liberación se aprueba o rechaza.
Un usuario repite continuamente que los extranjeros no debemos quejarnos, no tenemos derecho porque compramos un móvil que sólo se vende en China. ¿Es racista, o es un lameculos? Ya no me importa.
En unas pocas horas he vendido el móvil.
Es una pena, que un excelente móvil, que se acompaña de un soporte que da vergüenza.
Soy un solo cliente. Para Xiaomi no soy nada. No voy a comprar nada de una empresa que se burla de sus clientes.
Cuando alguien me pregunte sobre Xiaomi, voy a decirle que debe tener cuidado, Xiaomi se ríe de los compradores extranjeros, porque no importamos nada para Xiaomi.

Adios Xiaomi"

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Hasan24 + 1 Agreed!
Berto_85 + 1 Agreed!
Diesel-M + 1 Agreed!
talipyesilyurt + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI 8 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
Online time
250 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Mi 3Mi PadMi NoteMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 Review1st Anniversary800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruDebate Master

12:13, Jan-17-2016
|
This post was edited by LiGuangming1981 at 12:15, Jan-17-2016

While I understand the reasoning behind this move, I have two major issues with it:
1. Considering Xiaomi is trying to become a more international company, why on Earth is the application page Chinese-only?
2. Why do they care what reason a person has for unlocking the bootloader? Shouldn't it be enough that the applicant can prove that they were the original purchaser of the phone? This would eliminate the stupidity of having to get a real person to approve the reason (which is less likely to be approved given the garbled nature of machine translations) and cut down on the time required to get approval.

I really don't think that Xiaomi has thought this through properly, and it's going to come back and bite them in the future. Even though I'm a diamond member AND I can read/write Chinese, I'm still extremely unhappy with the way this has been implemented, unhappy enough to consider a different brand when it comes time for my next phone.

Rated by 7 people   Experience Reason  

Hasan24 + 1 Agreed!
Berto_85 + 1 Agreed!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
dishwara + 1 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Agreed!
TemperantiaX + 1 Agreed!
sachin_hegde + 1 Agreed!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature. - Michael Faraday

Mi Note  (MIUI 6.01) || MiPad (MIUI Smoke) || 2 x Power Bank || MiBand Pulse || Mi Power Bar || Mi Air Purifier || Mi Piston 2 || MiTV2

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.LHOMIDD
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Redmi Note 3Humor Master

19:58, May-11-2016
|
I face the same problem
Mi Id : 1610505788
Device : RN 3   3gb ram,32gb rom SD Indian version
Same account as on unlocking and on Mobile.
Unlocking Tool   Says  "Your device isn't supported by Mi unlock .......apply for support.......go
That leads to unlocking page ..... when you go for millet account........ it do not go to apply page it goes to ...How to unlock Page
Download Mi unlock........I download this tool for more than 10 times
Each time same story.......than how to apply for unlock?
Nothing happen   Apply for account may be old story.......On forum every body giving links of threads that I read for several times
My friend also get 16gb version Made new Mi Account .......Which has got permission to unlock on first attempt but stuck to 50% for two days .......and on third day get his device unlock.........Nobody give correct information.......which is clear by reading various peoples experience...........if you launching 4 to 5 device with lock bootloder than you must prepare for giving efficient and prompt service to your customers.Motorola and Sony follow the very simple procedure and you can unlock your device within 5 min. Time is valuable for everyone.Make the procedure simple,Little time consuming and efficient.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProAndroid GuruWallpaper Expert

15:11, Jan-17-2016
|
5th day using my note pro as paperweight......zzzz.....extremely frustrated and disappointed with Xiaomi, why put restriction on developer rom? Why not just stable rom?  Zzzz

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

TemperantiaX + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
15:28, Jul-11-2016
|
hahaha...lot of people sold their phone just because cannot unlock their mi phone....

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
05:46, Apr-04-2016
|
my wait is over for an unlocked bootloader, i sold my Redmi Note 3

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Diesel-M + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi 4cMi 5Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Debate MasterTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomHumor Master

03:55, Mar-12-2016
|
Am i diamond member yet..?

Always here to help.

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3123 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMi Power BankI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 5Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 3Mi PadFan of MIUI MyanmarXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 3 ExplorerHumor MasterWallpaper Expert

Author| 23:48, Jan-22-2016
|
dsmi4c replied at 2016-1-22 20:25
getting a message in Chinese I can't understand, after the 1st SMS code insertion. Something with "I ...

You have exceeded the times you can request the verification code. The website is slow and takes some time to send the code to your phone. clicking on resend numerous times will block your IP address. Please wait for at least 24 hours before you can apply again. If you do not receive the code immediately, please wait for 10 minutes before clicking on resend and request a new code.

Devices: Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GB, Mi 3 64GB, 16000 & 20000 mAh P/b, Mi Band 1s Pulse, Mi Piston III Earphones, Mi HiFi Headphones, Mi TV Box 3, Mi Scale, Mi Bluetooth Speakers, USB Fans & LED, Mi Key.

WeChat: FunkSpunk | QQ: 2194795008 | Twitter: @FunkSpunk | Location: India

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Mi 4cMi PadMIUI Fan From VietnamHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals Collector

18:21, Jan-21-2016
|
FunkSpunk replied at 2016-1-20 23:50
Go to https://account.xiaomi.com/ and check all your details are correct. Then go to http://i.mi.c ...

Thanks for the info...but mi phone is shown in my devices in http://i.mi.com/ and my details are correct at https://account.xiaomi.com/
I was thinking that i traduced my name to chinese to unlock the device because my name wasnt been recognised, could be this the problem? Any solution?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Mi 4cMi PadMIUI Fan From VietnamHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals Collector

18:13, Jan-20-2016
|
Oh no! They answered me:
抱歉,您的审核暂未通过

可以通过使用云服务、浏览器、小米生活等MIUI服务
提高小米账号活跃,增加审核通过几率哦!

In english:  
Sorry, your review Write through
Through the use of cloud services, browser, millet MIUI service life
Improve millet account active, increasing the chances of approval Oh!

How i can repeat the unlock process? The page is always red and it dont have fields to fill...
:(

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi Note
MIUI Version
Online time
257 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 7Mi NoteMi 4c1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Wallpaper ContestScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeInbox ZeroDebate Master

22:14, Jan-15-2016
|
Thanks! Very useful! Chrome automatic translate will solve my problem.

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:32, Jan-16-2016

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
757 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi 4cMi NoteMi PadMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Fan Of MIUI India600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From Brazil300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Philippines800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenFan of MIUI MyanmarThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of IconsDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Resources TeamHumor Master

22:23, Jan-15-2016
|
Great Guide bro, thanks for your work !

Comment

FunkSpunk and thanks for your support.  00:31, Jan-16-2016
FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:30, Jan-16-2016
Life Challenge's you, Challenge it Back ....!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3OTA FeedbackDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

22:43, Jan-15-2016
|
Well explained, thank you.

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:31, Jan-16-2016

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi WiFi Router MiniI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi Note ProRedmi 3Happy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid Guru

22:45, Jan-15-2016
|
Thanks for the guide

Comment

MIUI Photography Team

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMerry ChristmasHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruHumor MasterDebate MasterYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMr. DependableWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfUpdates Lover

23:29, Jan-15-2016
|
Thanks for d info.

Comment

AK-The way I am.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
237 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMi Power BankFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIRedmi 1SMi NoteMi TVRedmiMi 1Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi 3Redmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi Pad 2Mi 5Redmi 3Mi 4iMi 4SRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum Members900K Forum Members2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayUEFA EURO Medal700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatWallpaper ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeStar Of Icons

23:57, Jan-15-2016
|
thank you, awesome!

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:33, Jan-16-2016

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V7.5.2.0.MAAMIDE
Online time
79 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Redmi 2Mi 4cMi 5Redmi Note 2Mi PadMi 4i900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI HalloweenHappy New Year700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverMi TalentRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterInbox Zero

00:04, Jan-16-2016
|
thanks

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:35, Jan-16-2016
FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:34, Jan-16-2016

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
489 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 3Redmi 3Mi TVMi 4cMi Max Fan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry Christmas1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalRingtone TalentMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentYouth PledgeInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMr. DependableStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter Follower

00:16, Jan-16-2016
|
Nice information

I hate to warn and ban users.Rules Link

Super moderator

君子之交,淡如水!

Credits
Device
Mi Max
MIUI Version
Online time
1440 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Water PurifierMi Air PurifierMi BoxMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi USB FanNinebot MiniMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!Mi NoteRedmi NoteRedmiXiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Mi 5Mi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi 2Mi 4SRedmi Note 2Thanksgiving Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From Singapore500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Halloween5 Million Forum Posts900K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHappy DiwaliUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroRingtone Star OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography GuruTechnology GuruStar Of IconsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMr. DependableHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIer

00:20, Jan-16-2016
|
This post was edited by GR33dyBlackie at 00:48, Jan-16-2016

hi all. just adding-on.
it is announced mentiond in the following thread by the adminhttp://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-1.html

and i read request to moderators to approve their online bootloader unlock request, erm. may i also take this opportunity to remind that moderators does not approve your request, ? thanks.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list