Always here to help.

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3256 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandUnlock MedalMi USB FanMi Band 2Mi HomeMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mi 5Mi 3Mi 4cMi PadMi 5sMi TVRedmi Note 2Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterRingtone Star Android GuruWallpaper ExpertRedmi Note 3 ExplorerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Follower

[Tips & Tutorials] Application Process for Unlocking Bootloader [ENGLISH] Step by Step Guide.

[ Promote]
74925 582 |
22:08, Jan-15-2016
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by FunkSpunk at 21:02, Jul-22-2016

Hey MIUIers,

After updating to recent MIUI 6.1.14 and later on your Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro (and Mi 5, Mi Max or Redmi Note 3) you might have faced the issue of your Bootloader being locked. For more info, please read the official announcement About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation by @meredithhan

So the thread also follows by an official tutorial Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial & Unlocking Tool Download which is good, but most of the actual unlocking is based on a website and software which is in Chinese language. Well that's a real shame and I hope officials and developers at Xiaomi are working hard to get you a solution preferrably in English and possibly in local languages. In the mean while, this tutorial will help you get around the language barrier and help you apply for the bootloader unlocking permission.

Requirements:

The official announcement says that:
Note: Forum user groups higher than Diamond member (including Diamond member), and all special teams have been added to unlocking bootloader whitelist. Your unlocking applications will be approved faster than other users.

So if you are a Diamond level and higher forum member, you might be an experience MIUI user and can directly download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool and follow the instructions to unlock your device. For the rest of us, lets continue on our expedition for Mount Everest.

Assuming you have installed or updated to latest version Chrome browser on your Windows PC, open it.

Now we need to enable inbuilt Chrome translation. If you have it enabled you can skip this step.
Go to right corner menu and click on Settings.

Scroll down to Show advanced settings and click it.

Scroll down to Languages section and enable Offer to translate pages that aren't in language you read.

No go to http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and you will see a pop-up on the right corner asking you to translate. If you don't then click on the translate icon on the right corner in the address bar.

Click on Options

Select Page language as Chinese and Translate language to whatever language you want it to be in like English, etc... Enable Always translate

Click Done and and the press Translate

Now refresh the page and it will be automatically translated. Click on the Now Unlock button.

You'll be redirected to login in to your Mi Account. Also, you can visit https://account.xiaomi.com/ to make sure your Mi Account is upto date with proper phone number and country.

Now you'll be on the Unlock application permissions page.

The first box is your name, either your forum name or real name, anything is good. Do not enter any numbers, dots, hyphens, dashes or any special characters like @ ! # etc in the name field.  Next would be to select your Country. Third box is to enter your registered and active mobile number linked to your Mi Account that is binded with your locked phone. Last would be the reason to unlock your bootloader.

In the reason to unlock box, input reason in Chinese language. Use tranlate.google.com to translate your reason. Please make sure the reason is shorter than 10 Chinese characters and do not write a story about how you are going to save the world with an unlocked boot loader. You can just write  我的手机是砖砌在启动循环模式。请批准我的请求开锁。which translates to "My phone is bricked in boot loop mode. Please approve my unlocking request." in English.

Tick mark the box for agreeing "millet phone unlock agreement" and click apply immediately.

Which will direct you to SMS verification code page. You should have received a SMS on your phone. Enter the code immediately because it's valid for only 5 minutes. If you do not receive it, wait for more than 5 minutes, because clicking on Resend button will send you multiple SMS codes at the same time and all will give a invalid error message.

IMPORTANT: The website is slow and takes some time to send the code to your phone. Clicking on resend multiple times will block your IP address. If you do not receive the code immediately, please wait for 10 minutes before clicking on Resend to request a new code. If you receive a error pop-up message, please wait for at least 24 hours before you can apply again.

Once you enter the 6 digit code, click on next and you'll get a confirmation. Please wait for another confirmation SMS from Xiaomi, stating that your application for unlocking has been approved. This SMS can take anything between 3 to 21 Days to arrive. Please be patient as all the requests are manually approved by developers at Xiaomi.

When you recieve the approval SMS, just open the Mi Flash Unlock Tool and follow the instructions to unlock your device.

UPDATE: It's possible that due to international country code mismatch or service message blocks you might not receive the SMS regarding unlock permission. You can visit http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and click on Apply button again and it will show you the status of your application. If you see the link to download the Unlock tool that means you already have been granted the permission to unlock your device. Just download the tool and follow the instructions.

P.S. This is just a simplified step by step guide for people who are unable to apply for unlock permission due to the language barrier and not a magic trick to unlock the bootloader. Please don't complain that it doesn't work. Of course, there will be people who will get errors in spite of following all the procedures. There is nothing I can do about it but wait for official announcement from Xiaomi. Till then, happy unlocking! Ciao!

UPDATE: According to our beloved admin @Nanana we have an official announcement about new English website being developed for global users. Source

Favorite91 Share

Rated by 118 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

zerno777 + 1 Thanks!
zibis + 1 Thanks!
BennySP-059 + 1 Great!
liovag + 1 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
gavroche8 + 1 Great!
poyzdbt + 1 Fantastic!
Ptaxa + 1 Thanks!
alexpodr + 1 Thanks!
Dinasoft + 1 Great!
Sakat + 1 Great!
Dizmer + 1 Thanks!
vixthra + 1 Thanks!
pagal_vaigyanik + 3 Thanks!
YazonDA + 1 Important
b5003006 + 1 Fantastic!
monster227 + 1 Great!
addi28 + 1 Awesome!
drumetu71 + 1 Awesome!
Xypzy + 1 Thanks!
Sento312 + 1 Fantastic!
1586063266 + 1 Fantastic!
Amelia33 + 1 Thanks!
pauloriply + 1 Great!
pepi1970 + 1 Thanks!
Krazos + 1 Thanks!
oberbula + 1 Agreed!

Experience +210  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Use the Reply option if you want me to look into your issue or @ tag me.
Private messages will not be responded as quickly as open thread replies.

Telegram: FunkSpunk | WeChat: FunkSpunk | QQ: 2194795008 | Twitter: @FunkSpunk | Location: India

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasAndroid Guru

09:19, Feb-04-2016
|
This post was edited by penetapeineta at 02:21, Feb-04-2016

I am fed up of excuses, lies and silence.
The level in the forum, does not influence, because the is a mystery if liberation is approved or refuses.
A user continuously repeats that foreigners should not complain, we have no right because we bought a mobile than only sold in China. Racism, toady?  I do not care anymore.
At a few hours I have sold the mobile.
It is a shame, which an excellent mobile, is accompanied by a support that gives shame.
I am a single client. For Xiaomi I am nothing.  I will not buy nothing of a company that makes fun of its customers.
When someone asks me on Xiaomi, I will say to him that should have care, Xiaomi laughs at the foreign buyers, because we do not import anything for Xiaomi.

Xiaomi goodbye

"Estoy harto de excusas, mentiras y silencio.
El nivel en el foro, no influye, porque es un misterio si la liberación se aprueba o rechaza.
Un usuario repite continuamente que los extranjeros no debemos quejarnos, no tenemos derecho porque compramos un móvil que sólo se vende en China. ¿Es racista, o es un lameculos? Ya no me importa.
En unas pocas horas he vendido el móvil.
Es una pena, que un excelente móvil, que se acompaña de un soporte que da vergüenza.
Soy un solo cliente. Para Xiaomi no soy nada. No voy a comprar nada de una empresa que se burla de sus clientes.
Cuando alguien me pregunte sobre Xiaomi, voy a decirle que debe tener cuidado, Xiaomi se ríe de los compradores extranjeros, porque no importamos nada para Xiaomi.

Adios Xiaomi"

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Hasan24 + 1 Agreed!
Berto_85 + 1 Agreed!
Diesel-M + 1 Agreed!
talipyesilyurt + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI 8 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi Max
MIUI Version
Online time
266 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi 3Mi PadMi Note1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 Review800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI HalloweenAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Follower

12:13, Jan-17-2016
|
This post was edited by LiGuangming1981 at 12:15, Jan-17-2016

While I understand the reasoning behind this move, I have two major issues with it:
1. Considering Xiaomi is trying to become a more international company, why on Earth is the application page Chinese-only?
2. Why do they care what reason a person has for unlocking the bootloader? Shouldn't it be enough that the applicant can prove that they were the original purchaser of the phone? This would eliminate the stupidity of having to get a real person to approve the reason (which is less likely to be approved given the garbled nature of machine translations) and cut down on the time required to get approval.

I really don't think that Xiaomi has thought this through properly, and it's going to come back and bite them in the future. Even though I'm a diamond member AND I can read/write Chinese, I'm still extremely unhappy with the way this has been implemented, unhappy enough to consider a different brand when it comes time for my next phone.

Rated by 8 people   Experience Reason  

gunse + 1 Agreed!
Hasan24 + 1 Agreed!
Berto_85 + 1 Agreed!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
dishwara + 1 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Agreed!
TemperantiaX + 1 Agreed!
sachin_hegde + 1 Agreed!

Experience +9  View Rating Log

Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature. - Michael Faraday

Now: Mi Max 128 GB (MIUI 8); Mi Pad (MIUI Smoke)
Previous: Mi Note (Dead ); Mi3 TD (The Wife's)

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.LHOMIDD
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Redmi Note 3Humor Master

19:58, May-11-2016
|
I face the same problem
Mi Id : 1610505788
Device : RN 3   3gb ram,32gb rom SD Indian version
Same account as on unlocking and on Mobile.
Unlocking Tool   Says  "Your device isn't supported by Mi unlock .......apply for support.......go
That leads to unlocking page ..... when you go for millet account........ it do not go to apply page it goes to ...How to unlock Page
Download Mi unlock........I download this tool for more than 10 times
Each time same story.......than how to apply for unlock?
Nothing happen   Apply for account may be old story.......On forum every body giving links of threads that I read for several times
My friend also get 16gb version Made new Mi Account .......Which has got permission to unlock on first attempt but stuck to 50% for two days .......and on third day get his device unlock.........Nobody give correct information.......which is clear by reading various peoples experience...........if you launching 4 to 5 device with lock bootloder than you must prepare for giving efficient and prompt service to your customers.Motorola and Sony follow the very simple procedure and you can unlock your device within 5 min. Time is valuable for everyone.Make the procedure simple,Little time consuming and efficient.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProAndroid GuruWallpaper Expert

15:11, Jan-17-2016
|
5th day using my note pro as paperweight......zzzz.....extremely frustrated and disappointed with Xiaomi, why put restriction on developer rom? Why not just stable rom?  Zzzz

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

TemperantiaX + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
05:46, Apr-04-2016
|
my wait is over for an unlocked bootloader, i sold my Redmi Note 3

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Diesel-M + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
15:28, Jul-11-2016
|
hahaha...lot of people sold their phone just because cannot unlock their mi phone....

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 5Mi 4c1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDebate MasterAndroid Elf

03:55, Mar-12-2016
|
Am i diamond member yet..?

Always here to help.

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
3256 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandUnlock MedalMi USB FanMi Band 2Mi HomeMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mi 5Mi 3Mi 4cMi PadMi 5sMi TVRedmi Note 2Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterRingtone Star Android GuruWallpaper ExpertRedmi Note 3 ExplorerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Follower

Author| 23:48, Jan-22-2016
|
dsmi4c replied at 2016-1-22 20:25
getting a message in Chinese I can't understand, after the 1st SMS code insertion. Something with "I ...

You have exceeded the times you can request the verification code. The website is slow and takes some time to send the code to your phone. clicking on resend numerous times will block your IP address. Please wait for at least 24 hours before you can apply again. If you do not receive the code immediately, please wait for 10 minutes before clicking on resend and request a new code.
Use the Reply option if you want me to look into your issue or @ tag me.
Private messages will not be responded as quickly as open thread replies.

Telegram: FunkSpunk | WeChat: FunkSpunk | QQ: 2194795008 | Twitter: @FunkSpunk | Location: India

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8Mi PadMi 4c1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals Collector

18:21, Jan-21-2016
|
FunkSpunk replied at 2016-1-20 23:50
Go to https://account.xiaomi.com/ and check all your details are correct. Then go to http://i.mi.c ...

Thanks for the info...but mi phone is shown in my devices in http://i.mi.com/ and my details are correct at https://account.xiaomi.com/
I was thinking that i traduced my name to chinese to unlock the device because my name wasnt been recognised, could be this the problem? Any solution?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8Mi PadMi 4c1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals Collector

18:13, Jan-20-2016
|
Oh no! They answered me:
抱歉,您的审核暂未通过

可以通过使用云服务、浏览器、小米生活等MIUI服务
提高小米账号活跃,增加审核通过几率哦!

In english:  
Sorry, your review Write through
Through the use of cloud services, browser, millet MIUI service life
Improve millet account active, increasing the chances of approval Oh!

How i can repeat the unlock process? The page is always red and it dont have fields to fill...
:(

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
MIUI Version
Online time
439 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppMerry Christmas1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Wallpaper ContestWallpaper Expert

22:14, Jan-15-2016
|
Thanks! Very useful! Chrome automatic translate will solve my problem.

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:32, Jan-16-2016

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
762 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BandMIUI 7MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Mi 4cMi 3Redmi 2Mi PadMi 4iMi NoteRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenThanksgiving Day1st Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas1300K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India800K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Resources TeamDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeInbox ZeroHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover

22:23, Jan-15-2016
|
Great Guide bro, thanks for your work !

Comment

FunkSpunk and thanks for your support.  00:31, Jan-16-2016
FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:30, Jan-16-2016
Life Challenge's you, Challenge it Back ....!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3OTA FeedbackDebate MasterAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

22:43, Jan-15-2016
|
Well explained, thank you.

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:31, Jan-16-2016

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi WiFi Router MiniI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi Note ProRedmi 3Happy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid Guru

22:45, Jan-15-2016
|
Thanks for the guide

Comment

MIUI Photography Team

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
165 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMi PadThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMr. DependableAndroid GuruHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorYouth Pledge

23:29, Jan-15-2016
|
Thanks for d info.

Comment

AK-The way I am.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
264 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi HomeMi KeyMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015MarshmallowRedmi 2Mi Note ProMi 4iMi Pad 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SMi TVMi 1Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmiRedmi 3Mi NoteMi 5Mi 4SRedmi ProMi 3Redmi 3SRedmi Note 41800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali 2014 ChristmasMIUI HalloweenThanksgiving DayHappy Diwali1400K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum App900K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMi Live Medal700K Forum Members1st Anniversary300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverHumor MasterYouth PledgeInbox Zero

23:57, Jan-15-2016
|
thank you, awesome!

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:33, Jan-16-2016

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.MAAMIDG
Online time
81 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi HomeMi Power BankMIUI 7Awesome!FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 5Mi 4iMi 4cMi PadRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from Turkey700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerYouth PledgeOTA FeedbackHumor MasterRingtone Star Inbox Zero

00:04, Jan-16-2016
|
thanks

Comment

FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:35, Jan-16-2016
FunkSpunk you're welcome :)  00:34, Jan-16-2016

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
692 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5Redmi Note 2Redmi 2Redmi 3Mi TVMi 3Mi Max Mi 4cThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyApp TalentDebate MasterMi TalentApp StarForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruRingtone TalentAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:16, Jan-16-2016
|
Nice information

Super moderator

君子之交,淡如水!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
1681 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi BandMijia IHP Rice CookerMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi USB FanMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi Air PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 8Redmi NoteMi TVMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5s LaunchMi Note ProRedmiMi 4SMi 5Redmi Note 2Mi Max Mi 4iMi 5sRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Thanksgiving DayMIUI V5 Review800K Forum Members2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal700K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalRingtone Star MIUI Device ExpertInbox ZeroStar Of IconsMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography GuruOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMr. DependableHumor MasterAndroid GuruMi Talent

00:20, Jan-16-2016
|
This post was edited by GR33dyBlackie at 00:48, Jan-16-2016

hi all. just adding-on.
it is announced mentiond in the following thread by the adminhttp://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-1.html

and i read request to moderators to approve their online bootloader unlock request, erm. may i also take this opportunity to remind that moderators does not approve your request, ? thanks.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list