Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
MIUI Version
Online time
1658 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!Mi PadMi 4iRedmi NoteMi 2Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower

[News] Mi Generation: Seeking 100 Redmi Note 3 Explorers in India.

Close [ Promote]
28443 1079 |
12:45, Jan-14-2016
| |
|
Go to reply no.

Mi fans, THANK YOU for the huge amount of responses & support. Your patience is much appreciated as we need time to select the missions and Redmi Note 3 Explorers. Thanks for your feedback and comment as our team work through this and we will share more exciting stuff with every one of you, stay tuned!

12662482_1701008790113685_8330725137741177615_n.png

Dear Mi fans,

Mi India has come a long way with the support from you. That said, Indian Mi fans are as important as Mi fans from any parts of the world. On this big day when Rocket Mi is about to kick off, Mi is going to announce something great as well. In the capsule of Rocket Mi, we prepared 100 new Redmi Note 3 for Indian Mi fans on the same day when China launched the new Redmi Note 3.

Now we are inviting all Mi fans to come on board and be 1 of the 100 Redmi Note 3 Explorers. We’re sure that you’re passionate about Mi. Your unique perspective, insightful views, and stories featuring Redmi Note 3 would definitely inspire all Mi fans. Hesitate no more, join Mi and be a leader of Mi Generation.

Forum- Jan 14.jpg

Visit on mobile for better experience.

If you're selected as a Redmi Note 3 Explorer:
- You will be one of the first Mi fans to get your hands on Redmi Note 3 in India
- You have unlimited bragging rights in front of your family and friends, online and offline
- You carry the one and only Redmi Note 3 Explorer tag in this project

What is happening?
- Redmi Note 3 Explorers: 100 selected Mi fans will be the first to experience Redmi Note 3 - experience the Mi phone and complete various missions designed by Mi Fans. All Redmi Note 3 Explorers will also get the chance to have awesome Mi gifts upon completion of missions. Get prepared to be a superstar of Mi Generation!

- The Challenge: Redmi Note 3 Explorers will be assigned a list of missions to complete with the Mi phone. They will be ranked based on the number of missions completed and amount of support from other Mi fans.

- All Mi fans: Pick your brains and design extraordinary missions related to the Redmi Note 3. Let Redmi Note 3 Explorers complete the missions you designed. Mi gifts are waiting for you.

Overall:
- 100 Mi fans get to experience Redmi Note 3; with high chances to receive awesome gifts from Mi upon completion of missions
- Other Mi fans:
  • Rate the missions completed by Redmi Note 3 Explorers
  • Design, submit missions and win exciting gifts from Mi

APPLY before 31 Jan 2016 (Sunday) 12:00 noon IST. The earlier you apply, the better!

The name list of Redmi Note 3 Explorers will be announced within a week after the application ends. Selected Mi fans will receive the new Mi phone within one week of announcement.
Special gift for today:
Tell us about how you find this project. Any comments are welcome. We will select 10 Mi fans based on the awesomeness of your comments and give you a free Mi Band. Come and join this journey!
Leave your comments below before 6 pm, Jan 18 (IST) and win Mi Band.
Announcement:
Congratulations to the following 10 Mi fans. You won a free Mi band from us! Remember to send your Mi ID to super moderator Bingo220 via forum private message before 18:00 pm, Jan 21 (IST).
The winners are as follows.
#29 sarthik
#105 Raahul21
#190 avbapat
#262 overclockthesun
#285 jsamnote4g
#412 axay
#643 Mav3r1ck
#775 aditya8989
#862 fr33z3r
#985 Abhinava

You'll get an F-code and a coupon to order a Mi Band for free on mi.com/in. Come to join the Mi Explorer Project now!

Single-option Poll, 1305 members voted
84.90% 1108
12.72% 166
2.38% 31
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite39 Share

Comment

Sagar2075 That's awesome... Yes we're ready for #MiGeneration  11:14, Jan-18-2016
sdgsdgdsgds Wow What a Surprise!! Fantastic News. And bdw I came to know about it from qq group and one thing i am a little surprised is are comment and reply same? I used the comment button instead of the Reply.  18:05, Jan-15-2016

Rated by 115 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

rameshk15 + 1 Thanks!
robottobor + 1 Great!
aditya8989 + 1 Awesome!
Tioska + 1 Great!
anamitra + 1 Fantastic!
1582543717 + 5 Awesome!
salim63 + 1 Awesome!
acemccloud + 1 Fantastic!
amitchouhan + 1 Awesome!
nIXver + 1 Great!
sendilkumar29 + 5 Fantastic!
Sagar2075 + 5 Fantastic! MiGeneration
+919122316747 + 3 Great!
f0rk + 1 Great!
Mdubey + 1 Thanks!
eternitysv + 5 Awesome!
Sandal5K + 1 Fantastic!
Jhesz + 1 Agreed!
dreamboytm + 1 Agreed!
saisenju + 1 Agreed!
Mi4i_Eric + 1 Fantastic!
nirmallive2u + 2 Awesome!
yash@ + 2 Great!
furqaan + 5 Fantastic!
udeshvirk + 5 Fantastic!
harshalkesaria + 1 Fantastic!
fiizzii + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +412  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - China

Die hard Fan of MIUI :) :)

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V7.5.1.0.MXDMIDE
Online time
241 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMIUI 7I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From VietnamHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenDiwali Hilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverMIUI FollowerHumor MasterDebate MasterInbox ZeroAndroid GuruAndroid ElfWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverOTA Feedback

12:49, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes. I am definitely part of Mi Generation

Use reply Button

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V7.5.1.0.MXDMIDE
Online time
394 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 6Awesome!Mi 3Redmi 2Mi TVRedmi Note 2Mi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iRedmi 1S700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India800K Forum MembersMerry Christmas500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterRingtone Star Youth PledgeTechnology GuruMIUI Translation ContributorMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi TalentAndroid Guru

12:51, Jan-14-2016 Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes. I am definitely part of Mi Generation!

MIUI Beta Team - India

Keep Doing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1296 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIRedmi 1SMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi PadRedmi 3Redmi Note 3Hilal Ramadan 700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearThanksgiving DayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterRingtone TalentMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru

12:51, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes. I want to be a part of Mi Generation

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO Medal700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy New YearThanksgiving DayGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper ExpertYouth Pledge

12:52, Jan-14-2016 Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Nice initiative by MI to involve the fans

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.7.0.LHOMIDD
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank1 Million Forum Members

12:53, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

yes. I want to be a part of Mi Generation

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
Online time
411 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi RouterFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 6MIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 4iMi 4cRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Merry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Halloween900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources TeamMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerHumor MasterDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI G+ Follower

12:54, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes I am definitely the part of Mi Generation
MIUI INDIA

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi BandFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 3Redmi 2Redmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 1SThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverAndroid GuruHumor MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master

12:55, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Awesome

MIUI Beta Team - India

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
V7.5.1.0.KHIMIDE
Online time
109 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Merry ChristmasUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals Collector

12:57, Jan-14-2016 Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Bring on da challenge.. M part of mi gen..

Diamond Member

Always Hope. Never Expect.

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2015I Love MIUIRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 1SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Ringtone Star Mi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeStar Of IconsUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackHumor MasterDebate MasterInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerRingtone TalentAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master

12:58, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes.......
--------- ------------RTM®----------- --------

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list