Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
MIUI Version
Online time
1655 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!Mi PadMi 4iRedmi NoteMi 2Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower

[News] Mi Generation: Seeking 100 Redmi Note 3 Explorers in India.

[ Promote]
26543 1071 |
12:45, Jan-14-2016
| |
|
Go to reply no.

Mi fans, THANK YOU for the huge amount of responses & support. Your patience is much appreciated as we need time to select the missions and Redmi Note 3 Explorers. Thanks for your feedback and comment as our team work through this and we will share more exciting stuff with every one of you, stay tuned!

12662482_1701008790113685_8330725137741177615_n.png

Dear Mi fans,

Mi India has come a long way with the support from you. That said, Indian Mi fans are as important as Mi fans from any parts of the world. On this big day when Rocket Mi is about to kick off, Mi is going to announce something great as well. In the capsule of Rocket Mi, we prepared 100 new Redmi Note 3 for Indian Mi fans on the same day when China launched the new Redmi Note 3.

Now we are inviting all Mi fans to come on board and be 1 of the 100 Redmi Note 3 Explorers. We’re sure that you’re passionate about Mi. Your unique perspective, insightful views, and stories featuring Redmi Note 3 would definitely inspire all Mi fans. Hesitate no more, join Mi and be a leader of Mi Generation.

Forum- Jan 14.jpg

Visit on mobile for better experience.

If you're selected as a Redmi Note 3 Explorer:
- You will be one of the first Mi fans to get your hands on Redmi Note 3 in India
- You have unlimited bragging rights in front of your family and friends, online and offline
- You carry the one and only Redmi Note 3 Explorer tag in this project

What is happening?
- Redmi Note 3 Explorers: 100 selected Mi fans will be the first to experience Redmi Note 3 - experience the Mi phone and complete various missions designed by Mi Fans. All Redmi Note 3 Explorers will also get the chance to have awesome Mi gifts upon completion of missions. Get prepared to be a superstar of Mi Generation!

- The Challenge: Redmi Note 3 Explorers will be assigned a list of missions to complete with the Mi phone. They will be ranked based on the number of missions completed and amount of support from other Mi fans.

- All Mi fans: Pick your brains and design extraordinary missions related to the Redmi Note 3. Let Redmi Note 3 Explorers complete the missions you designed. Mi gifts are waiting for you.

Overall:
- 100 Mi fans get to experience Redmi Note 3; with high chances to receive awesome gifts from Mi upon completion of missions
- Other Mi fans:
  • Rate the missions completed by Redmi Note 3 Explorers
  • Design, submit missions and win exciting gifts from Mi

APPLY before 31 Jan 2016 (Sunday) 12:00 noon IST. The earlier you apply, the better!

The name list of Redmi Note 3 Explorers will be announced within a week after the application ends. Selected Mi fans will receive the new Mi phone within one week of announcement.
Special gift for today:
Tell us about how you find this project. Any comments are welcome. We will select 10 Mi fans based on the awesomeness of your comments and give you a free Mi Band. Come and join this journey!
Leave your comments below before 6 pm, Jan 18 (IST) and win Mi Band.
Announcement:
Congratulations to the following 10 Mi fans. You won a free Mi band from us! Remember to send your Mi ID to super moderator Bingo220 via forum private message before 18:00 pm, Jan 21 (IST).
The winners are as follows.
#29 sarthik
#105 Raahul21
#190 avbapat
#262 overclockthesun
#285 jsamnote4g
#412 axay
#643 Mav3r1ck
#775 aditya8989
#862 fr33z3r
#985 Abhinava

You'll get an F-code and a coupon to order a Mi Band for free on mi.com/in. Come to join the Mi Explorer Project now!

Single-option Poll, 1291 members voted
84.90% 1096
12.70% 164
2.40% 31
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite39 Share

Comment

Sagar2075 That's awesome... Yes we're ready for #MiGeneration  11:14, Jan-18-2016
sdgsdgdsgds Wow What a Surprise!! Fantastic News. And bdw I came to know about it from qq group and one thing i am a little surprised is are comment and reply same? I used the comment button instead of the Reply.  18:05, Jan-15-2016

Rated by 114 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

robottobor + 1 Great!
aditya8989 + 1 Awesome!
Tioska + 1 Great!
anamitra + 1 Fantastic!
1582543717 + 5 Awesome!
salim63 + 1 Awesome!
acemccloud + 1 Fantastic!
amitchouhan + 1 Awesome!
nIXver + 1 Great!
sendilkumar29 + 5 Fantastic!
Sagar2075 + 5 Fantastic! MiGeneration
+919122316747 + 3 Great!
f0rk + 1 Great!
Mdubey + 1 Thanks!
eternitysv + 5 Awesome!
Sandal5K + 1 Fantastic!
Jhesz + 1 Agreed!
dreamboytm + 1 Agreed!
saisenju + 1 Agreed!
Mi4i_Eric + 1 Fantastic!
nirmallive2u + 2 Awesome!
yash@ + 2 Great!
furqaan + 5 Fantastic!
udeshvirk + 5 Fantastic!
harshalkesaria + 1 Fantastic!
fiizzii + 5 Fantastic!
#100010001 + 1 Awesome!

Experience +411  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Die hard Fan of MIUI :) :)

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK
Online time
231 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIMi 4cRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersDiwali Merry ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentHumor MasterYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:49, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes. I am definitely part of Mi Generation

Use reply Button

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK
Online time
383 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProMi 4iRedmi 1SMi 3Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from India600K Forum Members500K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi TalentScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI Translation Contributor

12:51, Jan-14-2016 Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes. I am definitely part of Mi Generation!

MIUI Beta Team - India

Keep Doing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
1289 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMi PadRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi 3Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2MIUI Fan from India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Singapore500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerHumor MasterRingtone TalentInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterRingtone Star Mi TalentAndroid ElfRedmi Note 3 Explorer

12:51, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes. I want to be a part of Mi Generation

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cHappy New YearMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Mi Talent

12:52, Jan-14-2016 Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Nice initiative by MI to involve the fans

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.LHOMIDD
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank1 Million Forum Members

12:53, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

yes. I want to be a part of Mi Generation

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
Online time
409 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi WiFi RouterMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 4cRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi Note 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI HalloweenMerry ChristmasHilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Resources TeamAndroid GuruRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper ExpertDebate MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals Collector

12:54, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes I am definitely the part of Mi Generation
MIUI INDIA

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 3MIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertDebate MasterRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates Lover

12:55, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Awesome

MIUI Beta Team - India

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
Online time
105 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master

12:57, Jan-14-2016 Via mobile
|

Reply Awards +2

Bring on da challenge.. M part of mi gen..

Diamond Member

Always Hope. Never Expect.

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 1SRedmi 2Redmi 3Merry ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate MasterOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star MIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Talent

12:58, Jan-14-2016
|

Reply Awards +2

Yes.......
--------- ------------RTM®----------- --------

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list