Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2538 Hours
Send PM

[Changelog - Global] Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial & English Unlocking Tool Download

[ Promote]
881500 9235 |
11:53, Dec-30-2015
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by vincent_khoo at 08:05, Dec-04-2016

Unlocking tool supported devices:
Mi 4c, Redmi Note 3, Mi Note Pro, Redmi 3, Mi 4S, Mi 5 and Mi devices launched in the year 2016 onwards

Important Changes Regarding Unlocking Bootloader Application Status And Reason
Please provide the real reasons why you want to unlock your phone in English. Copied reasons from other tutorials might cause your unlock application to be rejected.

Examples of copied reason which will cause your application fail immediately
  • to install localized firmware
  • 我明白解锁的设置 它给我的介绍是 重新设置我的原本语言 谢谢
  • 请批准我的请求开锁。
  • 我的手机是砖砌在启动循环模式。请批准我的请求开锁

If you haven't get any info after 10-12 days, please post a thread here http://en.miui.com/type-64-717.html

Provide information (required):
  • Mi Account UID:
  • MIUI version:
  • Your device:
  • Screenshot of the unlocking page status
  • Days of application:

Unlocking Bootloader Procedure
China & Global Stable and Developer ROM (new)
Please make sure you're on official MIUI ROM to unlock

What you should do after received the approval SMS?
1) Settings---> About phone---> MIUI Version (Tap on it to enable developer option).

2) Settings---> Additional settings---> Developer option and bind your approved Mi account under Mi Unlock Status. This works on latest China & Global Stable and Developer ROM. For those who don't see this option please check out next tutorial and unlock in Developer ROM

3. Log into the Mi account which has acquired unlocking permission on your device

4. Turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume - button at the same time to enter bootloader mode

5. Log into the unlocking tool on PC with the same Mi account. Connect the device with the PC using USB cable

6. Press 'Unlock'. The unlocking process will complete in about 10 seconds

Kedacom USB device problem (new)
For those who received permission to unlock but still stuck, please check out this section. You might be facing problem due to kedacom USB problem especially for those who are using Windows 10 which causes your PC fail to detect device in fastboot mode. Download Mi Flash Here.

1. Boot into fastboot mode (Hold Volume Down+Power), a Mi bunny image will be shown. Plug your device into the computer.
2. Open Device Manager and search for Kedacom USB Device, double click on Android Bootloader Interface,  then click Uninstall, tick Delete Driver Software for this device then OK
3. Unplug and reconnect your phone (phone state is still in fastboot mode)

In this stage, you will see that driver is reinstalling and show Android Device as Android Bootloader Interface, once the driver finished updating it will revert back to Kedacom. The Kedacom driver won't allow you to unlock or perform any kind of fastboot commands. To solve this,

4. Double click on Android Bootloader Interface again under Kedacom again
5. Under 'Driver' tab, click Roll Back Driver, press OK

Since the driver is all right now, head towards Mi Unlock Tool and you should be able to unlock without problem now.

China and Global Developer ROM
You must be on Developer ROM to unlock your device. If you're on MIUI China Stable then please download MIUI China Developer ROM. If you're on MIUI Global Stable then please proceed and download MIUI Global Developer ROM.

1.Download zip file (recovery file) of
Official MIUI China developer ROM/ Official MIUI Global Developer ROM for your device. Go to Updater app, press the three dot on upper right corner, and select 'Choose update package'. Choose the zip file you just put in phone storage. The update will wipe all user data, please make backup beforehand.

2. Log into the Mi account which has acquired unlocking permission on your device

3. Turn off your device, press the Power button and Volume - button at the same time to enter bootloader mode

4. Log into the unlocking tool on PC with the same Mi account. Connect the device with the PC using USB cable

5. Press 'Unlock'. The unlocking process will complete in about 10 seconds

After unlocking bootloader, users will be able to flash fastboot ROMs and custom ROMs. The unlocked device will be marked in the official service end. Users could lock bootloader again by flashing official MIUI ROMs. (This will need to use fastboot oem lock. Please note to flash offcial MIUI ROMs, otherwise your system won't be able to start)

Notes:
1. After getting unlocking permission for a Mi account, users can unlock the verified device immediately. One Mi account could only unlock one device within 30 days
2. Users could require for unlocking permission in this site: http://en.miui.com/unlock/
3. If a prompt says that the current account is not logged into a connected device. Please log in with this account on the device that needs to be unlocked
4. If your device is encrypted, unlocking bootloader will wipe all user data. Please perform a backup beforehand. If your application has been rejected, please try to apply again later. And please input the real reason that you want to unlock your device in English. Don't copy and paste others' unlocking reasons.

Unlocking Tool Download (Updated on 23/11):
miflash_unlock-1.1.1111.11231.zip (18.66 MB, Downloads: 259944)

Related threads:
Unlock Your Mi Device: English Version of Mi Unlock App and Site Available!
About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation
Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking Tutorial & English Unlocking Tool Download
Important Changes Regarding Unlocking Bootloader Application Status And Reason
Mi Devices Bootloader Unlocking FAQ: Announcement, Troubleshoot, and Tips
Favorite562 Share

Comment

FunkSpunk If you are facing language issue on the application website, please read "Application Process for Unlocking Bootloader [ENGLISH] Step by Step Guide." @ http://en.miui.com/thread-210153-1-1.html   03:44, Jan-16-2016

Rated by 575 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

jzax + 1 Great!
1560878340 + 1 Thanks!
danileff + 1 Great!
zZllliiiiilllZz + 1 Thanks!
Zezima + 1 Thanks!
MarselSherstnev + 1 Thanks!
Macin1207 + 1 Thanks!
maxbrisov + 1 Great!
charans126 + 1 Awesome!
romeosd1 + 1 Thanks!
marfo4ka + 1 Awesome!
ferroB + 1 Thanks!
quangtien + 1 Great!
+79653404727 + 1 Fantastic!
BulMar999 + 1 Great!
kostacula1 + 1 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 1 Awesome!
1621109208 + 1 Thanks!
oschariv + 1 Fantastic!
EdDolg + 1 Thanks!
Raufar + 1 Thanks!
MITRANX + 1 Agreed!
msalauddins + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Maxisim77 + 1 <font><font>Спасибо!</fon
iamHJ + 1 Doesn't work
rainbowchildren + 1 Great!
Prasanth20 + 1 Not works

Experience +721  Prestige +20  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
407 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2015Awesome!Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2MIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas1800K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayDiwali 900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Device ExpertAndroid Elf

Pinned From 3#
12:33, Dec-30-2015
|

Comment

1609327720 How do you get to the bigota site? I cannot open the website host.  18:17, Nov-09-2016
FunkSpunk English translated version >> http://en.miui.com/thread-204866-1-1.html  05:29, Jan-06-2016

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

Hulgester + 1 Great!
miszku + 1 Great!
sanjo888 + 1 Great!
ilario92 + 1 Thanks!
feds64 + 1 Awesome!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day

981#
19:39, Feb-03-2016
|
I got sms and when i use mi unlock tool i got this:

"Current account is different from the acoount info on the device"

UID: 103937355

Снимок экрана (20).png (201.91 KB, Downloads: 332)

Снимок экрана (20).png

Rated by 24 people   Experience Reason  

hellen73 + 4 Agreed!
GoodElement + 1 Agreed!
faisalamri + 1 Agreed!
azadazx + 1 Agreed!
Arslanmc + 1 Great!
请您输入3 + 1 Agreed!
Hund172 + 1 Agreed!
Nikfed + 1 Agreed!
Andrés9989 + 1 Same
endluk + 1 same with me
Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
prash2cool + 1 Agreed!
Berlinets + 1 The same situation with my account and m
Eugyn + 1 Agreed!
HCSALOMAO + 5 <font><font>Concordou!</f
Green_cat + 1 Agreed!
Ermachilla + 1 Здорово!
justinjoyn + 1 Agreed!
r4tz52 + 1 Agreed!
1620918311 + 1 Agreed!
Kzina + 1 Agreed!
xupaxupa69 + 2 Agreed!
ilya_mokke + 1 Agreed!
dtonz + 1 Agreed!

Experience +32  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016I Love MIUI500K Forum MembersHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

68#
02:08, Jan-01-2016
|
I tried on v5.12.24 and v5.12.31 developer rom. I used all the versions of MiFlashunlock program. The result is the same. It is obvious it is related with receiving the right to do it from the Xiaomi.

Xiaomi, I have o question to YOU.
HOW COME that I bought a phone and I cannot use it the way I like?
HOW COME I paid money for a device, and ... you are telling me I should use it the way YOU LIKE?
In the moment I paid the money, the phone is mine, and is against every logic what you do. I do not care about your reasons related with security and stuff. You are just copying Apple with their model, and frankly, that is counter productive. That is not MI spirit.
If I paid for the phone, ALLOW ME to use it the way I like !!!!!!!

Rated by 114 people   Experience Reason  

21121541@byom.d + 2 Agreed!
orxanne + 1 Agreed!
randomglitch + 1 Agreed!
-FAT-MAN- + 1 Great!
bhargavbuddy + 1 Agreed!
mandy5951 + 1 Agreed!
gm3gm + 1 Agreed!
kacinoman + 1 Great!
priaditalman + 1 Agreed!
完善如下您 + 1 Agreed!
myredmiprime + 1 Great!
Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
+380952081179 + 1 Договорились!
CalvinVeez + 1 Agreed!
Spiner95 + 1 Agreed!
Dexter220691 + 1 Great!
zerofmfh + 4 ...............
Kzina + 1 Agreed!
Tirtana + 1 Awesome!
Techvik + 1 Agreed!
mmingos + 1 Great!
DRP1984 + 1 Agreed!
Maus555 + 1 Fantastic!
MiMassi + 1 Agreed!
headbiker + 1 Thanks!
pchard + 1 Agreed!

Experience +139  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
985#
20:32, Feb-03-2016
|
Lotoss replied at 2016-2-3 19:39
I got sms and when i use mi unlock tool i got this:

"Current account is different from the acoount  ...

Same thing with my Mi 4C. :(

Rated by 11 people   Experience Reason  

Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
Kzina + 1 Agreed!
+919517380978 + 1 Agreed!
aksalanchery + 1 Great!
dayse + 1 Agreed!
_rk_ + 1 Agreed!
+995593993229 + 1 I have the same problem. How to solve it
nodandrey + 1 The same problem - What I need to do?
Sebastian79 + 1 me too, same problem
ravirocker + 1 same problem here

Experience +15  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate Master

124#
05:51, Jan-05-2016
|
Bootloader unlock was disappointed for me. I do not care about your reasons related with security and stuff.  I think that miui unlock side will be access diamond member. So, I tried to reach diamond member but I can't access it. Their limitations made me sad. I decided, redmi note 3 is the last using xiaomi products of my life. Bye xiaomi.

Xiaomi, I have o question to YOU.
HOW COME that I bought a phone and I cannot use it the way I like?
HOW COME I paid money for a device, and ... you are telling me I should use it the way YOU LIKE?
In the moment I paid the money, the phone is mine, and is against every logic what you do. I do not care about your reasons related with security and stuff. You are just copying Apple with their model, and frankly, that is counter productive. That is not MI spirit.
If I paid for the phone, ALLOW ME to use it the way I like !!!!!!!
Cedit by Gemini.rebeli

Rated by 44 people   Experience Reason  

nofusion + 1 Agreed!
MorissaX + 1 Agreed!
Arslanmc + 1 Agreed!
thetroy + 1 Fantastic!
yuditea + 1 Agreed!
endluk + 1 Agreed!
Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
ph_75_bfc + 1 Agreed!
1628855246 + 1 Agreed!
rxn37 + 1 Agreed!
1549733679 + 1 Agreed!
chainolympus + 1 Agreed!
Green_cat + 1 Agreed!
zerofmfh + 4 .................
Techvik + 1 Agreed!
Zetroxzero + 1 Agreed!
rivelta + 1 Fantastic!
suhm951 + 1 Agreed!
abhis3k + 1 Agreed!
ArieIsrael + 1 Agreed!
gEEk_Kolkata + 1 Agreed! exactly
SamanGh + 1 Agreed!
Policymode + 1 I couldn't agree more!
dtonz + 1 Agreed!
siwwek + 1 <font><font>Zgoda!</font&
dayse + 1 Agreed!
kiskoul + 1 Agreed!

Experience +48  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V7.3.2.0.LHOMIDD
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
1968#
01:19, Mar-09-2016
|
Xiaomi, I'm so disappointed of your decision to lock devices. When I bought Mi2, everyone asked me: "What is it?... I don't know this brand? ... Chinese? And you paid for this $400? You are a mad man." But I believed in Xiaomi. For years I used only developers firmwares (global and local ones). I was writing messages to developers about bugs, with recommendations and localization issues.
I like Xiaomi phones. Because I'm a geek, because Xiaomi has interesting concept, because they have low price & powerful hardware. After my recommendations more than dozens of my friends bought Xiaomi phones. Only this autumn I bought 3 new Xiaomi phones. I know Xiaomi as a company that communicates and listens their fans from whole over the world.
For years I never ever had any problems with their devices till this year. Guys, what happened with you? Firstly you asked thousands of developers to join your community, to start to work on localized firmwares. And now when there are millions of people using localized firmwares you just locked their devices. Not only I received bootloop after new over-the-air update. I found thousands and thousands posts on European, Russian, Asian and American forums about this problem.
Do you understand what you just started? It can be start of end of Xiaomi era, that just begins. Last year Xiaomi took 5th place in the world smartphones market. But news about locking... Xiaomi users are bewildered.
I sent request for unlock, I'm waiting patiently. But I want to use my phone NOW!!! And millions of people agreed with me!!! It is so sad, that maybe in a few years nobody knows Xiaomi as a brand. And all that started from stupid locking feature...

Comment

MiFanSuman ya u r right  05:56, Aug-25-2016

Rated by 51 people   Experience Reason  

norbert.x + 1 Agreed!
Reixark + 1 Agreed!
有个金碗 + 1 Agreed!
mike81a + 1 agreed, lockin is stupid.
MorissaX + 1 Agreed!
juryvasilievreg + 1 Agreed!
Bulingot + 1 Agreed!
Manolete + 1 Agreed!
mamat20131 + 1 tru dat,im anxious when my phone cant be
OriginalSuperbl + 1 Agreed!
buch177 + 1 <font><font>Фантастика!</
Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
CalvinVeez + 1 Agreed!
1628855246 + 1 Agreed!
masyudhi + 2 Agreed!
rxn37 + 1 Agreed!
Spiner95 + 1 Agreed!
pandread + 1 Agreed!
Suprman_Bips + 1 Agreed!
zerofmfh + 4 ..................
baba2580 + 1 Agreed!
rivelta + 1 outstanding
shaiful84 + 1 Great!
Lakshyajeet + 2 Agreed!
abhis3k + 1 Agreed!
Abdul.rashid.l + 1 Agreed!
bwaybwoy + 1 Agreed!

Experience +62  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V7.5.4.0.MAACNDE
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM
222#
10:55, Jan-16-2016
|
bugmepleasenot replied at 2016-1-16 03:08
Bad decision.
If this is the way you want to handle the problem of non-genuine phones arriving at cu ...

Don't forget the justification for this move: "Xiaomi is now an international brand".
They are so international that the unlock code request webpage and the unlock software are in Chinese.

Rated by 9 people   Experience Reason  

Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
zerofmfh + 4 ....................
abhis3k + 1 Agreed!
dayse + 1 Agreed!
TakaneChan + 1 Agreed!
Suvi333 + 1 Agreed! ;)
Shosinisa + 2 Agreed!
AndroidDennis + 1 Agreed!
itezlo + 1 Agreed!

Experience +13  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016I Love MIUI500K Forum MembersHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

17#
16:55, Dec-30-2015
|
So, when do we receive the right to do it? Because I have just tried again, and is not working!
I get the same bla, bla (translated with Google translate)

"Unlock application permissions
Application has been successfully submitted, please be patient review

After approval, we will notify you via SMS.
If the audit over 10 days did not pass, go forum - Complaints Forum Posts inquiry"

Please define what a senior memeber is. I am already a senior member, and I don't have the right to do it.

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

norbert.x + 1 Agreed!
Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
baba2580 + 1 Agreed!
abhis3k + 1 Agreed!
hellen73 + 2 Agreed!

Experience +6  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
MIUI Version
V8.0.1.0.MBCMIDG
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi Max Redmi Note 2

314#
03:09, Jan-20-2016
|
Xiaomi is now trying to act smart. But we the users are not noobs ...Locking bootloader means you are trying to control the users !!! Listen!!! You have forgotten, we the users of your devices made you and now you are showing your true color... Do not try to put your decisions on your consumers' neck... You are already started loosing your customers and if you still do not change your attitude then you will vanish from the market very soon...

Comment

BoceMiPad A comment to the comment - in Q3 2016 Xiaomi sold 12 milion devices, amost twice less tha Oppo who is first. Vivo is the second, Huawei third, Xiaomi 4th - selling only 1 million more than Apple  01:11, Oct-31-2016
天经地米 Yes that is exactly why they have almost 20million preorders for the newest device that is locked. Becasue they will "vanish from he market very soon"  04:05, Mar-06-2016

Rated by 14 people   Experience Reason  

MorissaX + 1 Thanks!
BoceMiPad + 2 Agreed!
freakyVince + 1 Thanks!
MasMissae + 1 Fantastic!
Arslanmc + 1 Thanks!
zerofmfh + 4 ......................
+919517380978 + 1 Agreed!
abhis3k + 1 Agreed!
Policymode + 1 Agreed!
dtonz + 1 Agreed!
k2vEL + 1 Agreed!
MariuszB + 1 Agreed!
srdjan971 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +22  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
183#
00:01, Jan-15-2016
|
Now mi4c has locked bootloader... No xiaomi, just no. If a seller sells me a mi4c full of bloatwares i will surely install the lastest stable/developer rom (as i did). A newbie certainly will not buy a mi phone, also maybe they have never heard about Xiaomi. That's not fair and you are just obstacling modding for our devices. if you really must do it (lock bootloader for safety problems) just do it on new phones.

Rated by 22 people   Experience Reason  

Hulgester + 1 Agreed!
pandread + 1 So true!
Kubodroidr + 1 Agreed!
Policymode + 1 Agreed!
dtonz + 1 Agreed!
siwwek + 1 <font><font class=""&
TakaneChan + 1 Agreed!
LauEugen + 2 Agreed!
AndroidDennis + 1 Agreed!
MariuszB + 1 Agreed!
13hakta + 1 Agreed!
Sten_pl + 1 Agreed!
drumetu + 1 Agreed!
yogasedana + 1 Agreed!
ginabobow1 + 1 Agreed!
vladskb + 1 Agreed!
Matty88 + 1 Agreed!
TemperantiaX + 1 Agreed!
Ben-Rod + 1 Agreed!
harispao + 1 Agreed!
dymbox + 1 Agreed!
1593000933 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +23  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
66 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMIUI Fan From Indonesia2014 Christmas1 Million Forum Members800K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterUpdates LoverMi Talent

110#
20:41, Jan-04-2016 Via mobile
|
Oh no. This tutorial doesnt work for my rmn3. After using 5 mi phone before, i feel xiaomi have lost their spirits from the past. Xiaomi now just like samsung but in lowerpriced. I am very sad to know that xiaomi is not just product that i've known in 2014.

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

abhis3k + 1 Agreed!
FireEvenger + 1 Agreed!
罗马寇特 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
155 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi BandMi Box MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowRedmi Note 3Mi 3Redmi 3Mi TVMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamApp MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

12:17, Dec-30-2015
|
Thank you

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
252 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi RouterMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015FlashholicMi PadRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas1300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalDiwali 1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar5 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi TalentRingtone TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertRingtone Star Mi Bunny Game Master Inbox Zero

12:44, Dec-30-2015
|
Thanks for the information !

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMIUI 2016MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7Mi PadRedmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProRedmi Note 2Mi 4c600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day900K Forum MembersDiwali 2014 ChristmasMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from India500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentInbox ZeroDebate MasterAndroid GuruHumor MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

5#
12:48, Dec-30-2015
|
thanks for this information........

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.1.7.0.LHNCNCK
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM
6#
13:44, Dec-30-2015
|
Thank you for information!
Who has tried? It's work? What kind of limitations do exist?

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.LXKCNDI
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from TurkeyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverJuly 19 MyanmarUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

7#
14:26, Dec-30-2015
|
Thanks for the info.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM
8#
14:30, Dec-30-2015
|
This is not true

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4G
MIUI Version
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMi Lover MedalDebate MasterAndroid Guru

9#
14:31, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
Good news for common users, bad news for progress users

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
63 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Awesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Redmi Note 3Thanksgiving DayMIUI Weekly PollMerry Christmas5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

10#
14:41, Dec-30-2015
|
Thanks for the info! But lots of limitations make me sad! Did I get it right: if we unlock bootloader, we void guaranty?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list