Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
5237 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMi 5s PlusRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 5sRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 3SRedmi ProMi MIXMi PadRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 1SMi 5 ProMi Max Mi 5Mi 4SMi Pad 2MIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDual CameraMIUI Halloween 2018SurpriseMIUI 10Silver Super ModeratorApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingApp StarMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

[Interview] MIUI Interview with Bughinirari: All You Wanna Know about the MIUI General SMod!

[ Promote]
7356 185 |
14:03, Mar-30-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
160710v66p9s6cz5h9nn2p.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers,

I believe everyone is curious to know more about our beloved Super Mod Bughinirari! When we first posted the Questions collection thread for this exclusive interview, we received a very warm response from our fellow Good MIUIers.

We have carefully picked specially selected questions for the interview, based on the questions posted in the thread. Here, I am proud to be able to present you the Exclusive interview of Bughinirari!

{ Super Moderator of the Global Forum: Bughinirari.}

Q1. What's your real name and From which country you belong?

My name is Hong Wei Chyi, and I am from Malaysia!

Q2. How old are you?

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22.

Q3. What is the meaning of your forum username?

Hmm, while I’m sure people are curious about the meaning of my weird username, unfortunately I could not provide you with an answer as it has no meaning lol. It just came up to me when I was creating a username.

Q4. when did you know about Xiaomi, MIUI and forum? And When did you first joined as a Mod in MIUI Global Forum?

I came to know about Xiaomi since the days of Mi 1, MIUI and subsequently the Forums in 2014. I was first elected as a Moderator in October 2014.

Q5. How many Xiaomi devices do you have? And which was your first device?

Not wanting to bore you all with a list, I’ll just say there is a lot ranging from mobile devices, mobile peripherals and smart home appliances (It’s countless!) My first device is a Mi 3, that is still operational and I still use it today!

Q6. How did you know about Mi Phones?

I came to know Mi Phones when the Mi 1 was debuted, it was about the time the Samsung Galaxy S2 was announced and people were quick to be looking for alternatives so that’s how I stumbled across Xiaomi as well.

Q7. What was your first impression of MIUI?

MIUI struck me as a feature-packed yet user-friendly ROM, plus the idea of user feedback-driven development was cool!

Q8. Would you like to use the phone without MIUI?

I wouldn’t mind trying to be honest, for example the simplicity of Stock Android is something I am interested in trying out.

Q9. What are your views about MIUI i.e. pros and Cons with reference other UI, IOS etc.?

MIUI has its fair share of upsides, like the plentiful features that serve to increase the usefulness of your smartphone in life; but also some downsides like the rather poor camera performance whenever a new phone is launched. It just takes so much time for them to optimise it properly. Also, battery life is very inconsistent too between ROM builds.

Q10. What's your favourite phone brand besides Xiaomi? Do you like to play PC and console games? Do you like Heineken beer?

It has to be Google, they are always trying new stuff like AI and they are actually good at making those stuff work. PC Master Race all the way man! Not to say I don’t play consoles though, just I prefer a mouse and keyboard. Heineken is good stuff! Not good if you’re underaged.

Q11.We know that you have retired once due to study life.
What is the drive force that makes you come back contributing in MIUI Forum once again?

Hmm, well study life never did change as it’s still hectic as ever. I came back as I planned to help out the new admin and to maintain the subforum.

Q12. How can you spend all these hours on the forum without affecting your work and daily life?

Oh it does affect work and daily life! Don’t believe the people who said it does not, you have to make sacrifices. Most of the hours I have clocked were from the days when I had more time. Nowadays I spend about 2 hours tops on days whenever I can afford to do something else.

Q13. What is your goal or something you want to achieve as a Super Moderator of MIUI Forum?

I only wanted to help and that’s pretty much all I desired. I have achieved change in the forums once, though it matters not today. I pretty much just focus on giving help now.

Q14. What changes will you make to MIUI global forum, if you're promoted as Admin in future?

Hmm, that is a question hard to answer as there is so much that I wish to change yet I cannot do, so there is no point telling if it’s impossible.

Q15. What do you think about MIUI Forum? whether it is useful or not? Your Opinion

MIUI Forums is generally a fun place to hang out, to learn stuff and to make friends. It just needs a bit of tidying up and some management choice reassessment.

Q16. Last but not least, share us your 'selfie

Screenshot_2018-03-30-10-18-57-880_cn.wps.moffice_eng.png

It's my great pleasure to interview Bughinirari as I know he is really busy with his work, He is really passionate about his work and I do believe that we will get this much passionate fans in the future too.

Who is the next person you want us to interview?

Please reply to this thread below.

Favorite9 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Bughinirari + 10 + 5 Thanks!
1805291908 + 2 Thanks for share this post
iw6kur6 + 1 Great!
justcallmeEdwin + 5 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Awesome!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
jssharma + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
CleverRacoon + 1 Thanks!
libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Thanks!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Maksimus85 + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
billica + 10 + 3 Awesome!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Awesome!
skbddn + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +243  Prestige +87  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 9
Online time
1194 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleNinety Degree LuggageMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI PDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower13 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyPOCO F15 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi Max 3App StarRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Twitter FollowerHappy 2019Mi 5XMi A1MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Redmi 5/PlusMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropMIUI 10Dual CameraHumor MasterRedmi 5AMi MIX 2Discuss Here2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI KingNougatStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertMr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence Day

18:45, Apr-09-2018 | From PC
|
I want a interview of Ahad Hossain(SuperMod of Bangladesh SubForum)

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
692 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi WiFiMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Ataturk MourningMIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 2016MIUI Monthly Talk1st AnniversaryMIUI SMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalRocket to FutureSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Technology Guru10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI 10SurpriseMIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Follower13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi TalentPOCO F1Quick SurveyMi Drop5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomNougatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingApp TalentApp Star

18:46, Apr-09-2018 | From APP
|
Very nice conversation between Sup. Mod and Moderator (Exclusive Interview) Thanks for sharing. I like it. Thanks!

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2119 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMi Band 2Mi BoxMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 4Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 4XMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper WednesdaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI SHappy Holi MedalMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearSuper TuesdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaWomen's Day MedalDiwali MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamPOCO F1Oreo13 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusGold Super ModeratorRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Tech SurveyIndonesia Independence DayStar WarsMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018Star Of TechnologyNougat10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterMIUI 107 Million Forum MembersSilver Super ModeratorHeart to HeartRingtone ExpertApp StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Most Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentRingtone Star Redmi Note 5/ProYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMi MIX 2MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertSuper ModeratorAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Medals Collector

18:49, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Great interview  @VikuBalupura & @Bughinirari

& Thanks for answering my questions Penguin (Bughiniari) 🤣
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIRocket to FutureApp StarOTA FeedbackMi Talent

18:50, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
nice!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
328 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi MIXYi Action CameraMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Mi HomeNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1Happy New YearPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalRooster Year of 2017Women's Day MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureSuper SundaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereSurpriseHeart to HeartHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI 10Black SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMr. DependableTheme Talent6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi TalentQuick SurveyOreoMIUI KingXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI ExpertStar WarsMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverNougatTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

18:52, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thx for this

Super moderator

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
1010 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TVMIUI 9Diwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI SMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearSurge S1100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamMIUI Tech Survey5 Million Forum MembersSuper ModeratorApp StarSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerBlack Shark13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarPOCO F1MIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2018Mi 5XHappy 20196 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersStar MIUI News Team MemberUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Story TellerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals Collector

19:01, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
Thanks for the share

Making Forum A Better Place | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
159 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BandMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMi MIXMi TVMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New Year1st AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI KingStar Wars10 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019Discuss HereDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyDual CameraMi DropMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerAndroid Guru8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverOreoSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersApp StarOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyDebate MasterMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkNougat

19:14, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
Nice interview

Xiaomi Miui Hellas Team

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
692 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2016AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 6Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Mi PadMi 4cRedmi 2Mi 5sRedmi 1SMi Max 2Mi 4SMi 5XRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi 3Redmi 4XRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million Users2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 4th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMi Live Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRingolicious Medal10 Million Forum Posts100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar WarsMi 5XMi Bunny Game Master 8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million Strong6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterDiscuss HereMi 8Heart to HeartPOCO F1MIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionIndonesia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertRedmi 5/PlusScroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyApp StarDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star 2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableStar Of Technology

19:22, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
nice interview
good job

MIUI Device Team

nothing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
78 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power BankNinety Degree LuggageMi HomeNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI Marathon Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PSuper SundayHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMerry Christmas2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamApp StarMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingBlack SharkStar Wars10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterHeart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyDual CameraForum Contest LoverMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfSurpriseNougatRedmi Quiz MasterMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerDebate Master5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Device ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentAndroid GuruOreo6 Million Forum Members

19:26, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Nice, thanks for sharing ✌️😉
EXPERIENCE IS
THE BEST TEACHER..!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list