Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
4826 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi KeyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMi MIXMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFiMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchNinety Degree LuggageMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5 ProMi MIXRedmi ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi Note 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5s4 Million Forum MembersMi 4SMi 5s PlusMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Greece1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9300K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Holi MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SaturdayMIUI 5th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI PSuper TuesdayRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewSurprise9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Heart to HeartSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereDual Camera10 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi A1Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp Talent

[Interview] MIUI Interview with Bughinirari: All You Wanna Know about the MIUI General SMod!

[ Promote]
6654 185 |
14:03, Mar-30-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
160710v66p9s6cz5h9nn2p.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers,

I believe everyone is curious to know more about our beloved Super Mod Bughinirari! When we first posted the Questions collection thread for this exclusive interview, we received a very warm response from our fellow Good MIUIers.

We have carefully picked specially selected questions for the interview, based on the questions posted in the thread. Here, I am proud to be able to present you the Exclusive interview of Bughinirari!

{ Super Moderator of the Global Forum: Bughinirari.}

Q1. What's your real name and From which country you belong?

My name is Hong Wei Chyi, and I am from Malaysia!

Q2. How old are you?

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22.

Q3. What is the meaning of your forum username?

Hmm, while I’m sure people are curious about the meaning of my weird username, unfortunately I could not provide you with an answer as it has no meaning lol. It just came up to me when I was creating a username.

Q4. when did you know about Xiaomi, MIUI and forum? And When did you first joined as a Mod in MIUI Global Forum?

I came to know about Xiaomi since the days of Mi 1, MIUI and subsequently the Forums in 2014. I was first elected as a Moderator in October 2014.

Q5. How many Xiaomi devices do you have? And which was your first device?

Not wanting to bore you all with a list, I’ll just say there is a lot ranging from mobile devices, mobile peripherals and smart home appliances (It’s countless!) My first device is a Mi 3, that is still operational and I still use it today!

Q6. How did you know about Mi Phones?

I came to know Mi Phones when the Mi 1 was debuted, it was about the time the Samsung Galaxy S2 was announced and people were quick to be looking for alternatives so that’s how I stumbled across Xiaomi as well.

Q7. What was your first impression of MIUI?

MIUI struck me as a feature-packed yet user-friendly ROM, plus the idea of user feedback-driven development was cool!

Q8. Would you like to use the phone without MIUI?

I wouldn’t mind trying to be honest, for example the simplicity of Stock Android is something I am interested in trying out.

Q9. What are your views about MIUI i.e. pros and Cons with reference other UI, IOS etc.?

MIUI has its fair share of upsides, like the plentiful features that serve to increase the usefulness of your smartphone in life; but also some downsides like the rather poor camera performance whenever a new phone is launched. It just takes so much time for them to optimise it properly. Also, battery life is very inconsistent too between ROM builds.

Q10. What's your favourite phone brand besides Xiaomi? Do you like to play PC and console games? Do you like Heineken beer?

It has to be Google, they are always trying new stuff like AI and they are actually good at making those stuff work. PC Master Race all the way man! Not to say I don’t play consoles though, just I prefer a mouse and keyboard. Heineken is good stuff! Not good if you’re underaged.

Q11.We know that you have retired once due to study life.
What is the drive force that makes you come back contributing in MIUI Forum once again?

Hmm, well study life never did change as it’s still hectic as ever. I came back as I planned to help out the new admin and to maintain the subforum.

Q12. How can you spend all these hours on the forum without affecting your work and daily life?

Oh it does affect work and daily life! Don’t believe the people who said it does not, you have to make sacrifices. Most of the hours I have clocked were from the days when I had more time. Nowadays I spend about 2 hours tops on days whenever I can afford to do something else.

Q13. What is your goal or something you want to achieve as a Super Moderator of MIUI Forum?

I only wanted to help and that’s pretty much all I desired. I have achieved change in the forums once, though it matters not today. I pretty much just focus on giving help now.

Q14. What changes will you make to MIUI global forum, if you're promoted as Admin in future?

Hmm, that is a question hard to answer as there is so much that I wish to change yet I cannot do, so there is no point telling if it’s impossible.

Q15. What do you think about MIUI Forum? whether it is useful or not? Your Opinion

MIUI Forums is generally a fun place to hang out, to learn stuff and to make friends. It just needs a bit of tidying up and some management choice reassessment.

Q16. Last but not least, share us your 'selfie

Screenshot_2018-03-30-10-18-57-880_cn.wps.moffice_eng.png

It's my great pleasure to interview Bughinirari as I know he is really busy with his work, He is really passionate about his work and I do believe that we will get this much passionate fans in the future too.

Who is the next person you want us to interview?

Please reply to this thread below.

Favorite9 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Bughinirari + 10 + 5 Thanks!
1805291908 + 2 Thanks for share this post
iw6kur6 + 1 Great!
justcallmeEdwin + 5 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Awesome!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
jssharma + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
CleverRacoon + 1 Thanks!
libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Thanks!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Maksimus85 + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
billica + 10 + 3 Awesome!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Awesome!
skbddn + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +243  Prestige +87  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1112 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2Ninety Degree LuggageMi ScaleMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkRedmi Note 5A/PrimeRedmi 5AMi A1Heart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveySurpriseStar WarsDual CameraMIUI 107 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersApp StarRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyNougatMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence Day

18:45, Apr-09-2018 | From PC
|
I want a interview of Ahad Hossain(SuperMod of Bangladesh SubForum)

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
671 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super Thursday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Super MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bulgaria10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentOTA FeedbackOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruBlack Shark7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Drop2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Discuss Here5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertApp TalentNougatAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star

18:46, Apr-09-2018 | From APP
|
Very nice conversation between Sup. Mod and Moderator (Exclusive Interview) Thanks for sharing. I like it. Thanks!
My QQi #3084589963

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2000 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi VRYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SMi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi 4XMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI PWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondayMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App Installs1st Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI PolandSuper Sunday500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewOreoQuick SurveyStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum SurpriseMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 10Humor MasterHeart to HeartSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi MIX 2Indonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverMi TalentMIUI King25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Redmi Note 5/ProYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI Expert

18:49, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Great interview  @VikuBalupura & @Bughinirari

& Thanks for answering my questions Penguin (Bughiniari) 🤣
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIRocket to FutureApp StarOTA FeedbackMi Talent

18:50, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
nice!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
254 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper Saturday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMerry ChristmasSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI PSurge S1Women's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayRooster Year of 20172 Million Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI 10Discuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to HeartMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterQuick SurveyMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatStar WarsForum Contest Lover5 Million Forum Members

18:52, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thx for this
mibatman-β Moderator
QQ ID -2665668573 PM me for any help.
Always follow forum rules

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
936 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TV300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI S1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI 10Heart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Star Wars10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersApp StarStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Story TellerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert

19:01, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
Thanks for the share

Making Forum A Better Place | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
144 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMi TVMi MIXHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Die-hard MIUI FanHeart to HeartDiscuss Here25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2018Mi DropIndia Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentAndroid Elf8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterBlack SharkNougatOreoQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMi TalentStar Of Technology

19:14, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
Nice interview

Xiaomi Miui Hellas Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
621 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMagic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMi 4cMi PadMi 4SRedmi 1SMi 5sRedmi Note 3Mi 5s PlusMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XRedmi 4XRedmi 3Mi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 2Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMi 4iMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasThanksgiving DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersDiwali 1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Saturday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle Master3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super FridayRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI FranceAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewRedmi 5/Plus8 Million Forum MembersNougatMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartHumor MasterDiscuss HereMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarStar WarsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMIUI ExpertSurprise10 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi 82017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryIndonesia Independence DayPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master

19:22, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
nice interview
good job

MIUI Device Team

nothing

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power BankNinety Degree LuggageMi HomeNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi BoxMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI PSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingMIUI Quick DiscussionHeart to Heart9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10App StarBlack SharkStar Wars10 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 20182017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereHumor MasterDual Camera5 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersOreoDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Device ExpertSurprise

19:26, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Nice, thanks for sharing ✌️😉
EXPERIENCE IS
THE BEST TEACHER..!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list