Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3850 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi KeyMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi Note ProMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5sMi 5s PlusMi MIXRedmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5Mi PadMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Star MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Expert

[Interview] MIUI Interview with Bughinirari: All You Wanna Know about the MIUI General SMod!

[ Promote]
6423 185 |
14:03, Mar-30-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
160710v66p9s6cz5h9nn2p.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers,

I believe everyone is curious to know more about our beloved Super Mod Bughinirari! When we first posted the Questions collection thread for this exclusive interview, we received a very warm response from our fellow Good MIUIers.

We have carefully picked specially selected questions for the interview, based on the questions posted in the thread. Here, I am proud to be able to present you the Exclusive interview of Bughinirari!

{ Super Moderator of the Global Forum: Bughinirari.}

Q1. What's your real name and From which country you belong?

My name is Hong Wei Chyi, and I am from Malaysia!

Q2. How old are you?

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22.

Q3. What is the meaning of your forum username?

Hmm, while I’m sure people are curious about the meaning of my weird username, unfortunately I could not provide you with an answer as it has no meaning lol. It just came up to me when I was creating a username.

Q4. when did you know about Xiaomi, MIUI and forum? And When did you first joined as a Mod in MIUI Global Forum?

I came to know about Xiaomi since the days of Mi 1, MIUI and subsequently the Forums in 2014. I was first elected as a Moderator in October 2014.

Q5. How many Xiaomi devices do you have? And which was your first device?

Not wanting to bore you all with a list, I’ll just say there is a lot ranging from mobile devices, mobile peripherals and smart home appliances (It’s countless!) My first device is a Mi 3, that is still operational and I still use it today!

Q6. How did you know about Mi Phones?

I came to know Mi Phones when the Mi 1 was debuted, it was about the time the Samsung Galaxy S2 was announced and people were quick to be looking for alternatives so that’s how I stumbled across Xiaomi as well.

Q7. What was your first impression of MIUI?

MIUI struck me as a feature-packed yet user-friendly ROM, plus the idea of user feedback-driven development was cool!

Q8. Would you like to use the phone without MIUI?

I wouldn’t mind trying to be honest, for example the simplicity of Stock Android is something I am interested in trying out.

Q9. What are your views about MIUI i.e. pros and Cons with reference other UI, IOS etc.?

MIUI has its fair share of upsides, like the plentiful features that serve to increase the usefulness of your smartphone in life; but also some downsides like the rather poor camera performance whenever a new phone is launched. It just takes so much time for them to optimise it properly. Also, battery life is very inconsistent too between ROM builds.

Q10. What's your favourite phone brand besides Xiaomi? Do you like to play PC and console games? Do you like Heineken beer?

It has to be Google, they are always trying new stuff like AI and they are actually good at making those stuff work. PC Master Race all the way man! Not to say I don’t play consoles though, just I prefer a mouse and keyboard. Heineken is good stuff! Not good if you’re underaged.

Q11.We know that you have retired once due to study life.
What is the drive force that makes you come back contributing in MIUI Forum once again?

Hmm, well study life never did change as it’s still hectic as ever. I came back as I planned to help out the new admin and to maintain the subforum.

Q12. How can you spend all these hours on the forum without affecting your work and daily life?

Oh it does affect work and daily life! Don’t believe the people who said it does not, you have to make sacrifices. Most of the hours I have clocked were from the days when I had more time. Nowadays I spend about 2 hours tops on days whenever I can afford to do something else.

Q13. What is your goal or something you want to achieve as a Super Moderator of MIUI Forum?

I only wanted to help and that’s pretty much all I desired. I have achieved change in the forums once, though it matters not today. I pretty much just focus on giving help now.

Q14. What changes will you make to MIUI global forum, if you're promoted as Admin in future?

Hmm, that is a question hard to answer as there is so much that I wish to change yet I cannot do, so there is no point telling if it’s impossible.

Q15. What do you think about MIUI Forum? whether it is useful or not? Your Opinion

MIUI Forums is generally a fun place to hang out, to learn stuff and to make friends. It just needs a bit of tidying up and some management choice reassessment.

Q16. Last but not least, share us your 'selfie

Screenshot_2018-03-30-10-18-57-880_cn.wps.moffice_eng.png

It's my great pleasure to interview Bughinirari as I know he is really busy with his work, He is really passionate about his work and I do believe that we will get this much passionate fans in the future too.

Who is the next person you want us to interview?

Please reply to this thread below.

Favorite9 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Bughinirari + 10 + 5 Thanks!
1805291908 + 2 Thanks for share this post
iw6kur6 + 1 Great!
justcallmeEdwin + 5 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Awesome!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
jssharma + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
CleverRacoon + 1 Thanks!
libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Thanks!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Maksimus85 + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
billica + 10 + 3 Awesome!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Awesome!
skbddn + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +243  Prestige +87  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
998 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Max Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi 5XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Rocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 2017Super Tuesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayRingolicious MedalMIUI S10 Million Forum PostsRooster Year of 2017Women's Day Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI KingRingtone ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsQuick SurveySurpriseMi A1Redmi 5/PlusMost Popular Forum User10 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5AMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp Star8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017NougatMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi 5XAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi MIX 2

18:45, Apr-09-2018 | From PC
|
I want a interview of Ahad Hossain(SuperMod of Bangladesh SubForum)

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
667 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI S3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayAtaturk Mourning5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkTechnology Guru5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeApp TalentApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI KingApp TalentNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfHumor MasterUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI Fan

18:46, Apr-09-2018 | From APP
|
Very nice conversation between Sup. Mod and Moderator (Exclusive Interview) Thanks for sharing. I like it. Thanks!
My QQi #3084589963

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1862 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi ScaleMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi BoxMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Mi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI S3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 300K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 50 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMi MIX 2Mi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarSuper Moderator8 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Note 5/ProMi TalentRingtone Star MIUI KingOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

18:49, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Great interview  @VikuBalupura & @Bughinirari

& Thanks for answering my questions Penguin (Bughiniari) 🤣
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIRocket to FutureApp StarOTA FeedbackMi Talent

18:50, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
nice!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
215 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMi BandYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Expert9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentApp StarMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMi Story Teller6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseMr. DependableForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruStar WarsOreoNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Halloween 20175 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerUpdates Lover8 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI Medals Collector

18:52, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thx for this
mibatman-β Moderator
QQ ID -2665668573 PM me for any help.
Always follow forum rules

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
889 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi VRMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BandMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi Note 2Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5XMi Max 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4MIUI 9Diwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan Ringolicious MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Philippines2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Spain90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI S100k Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi MIX 2Black SharkMIUI KingQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeStar WarsOreo6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi 5X9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseApp StarMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerStar Of Technology

19:01, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
Thanks for the share

MIUI General - Alpha - Beta Moderator | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
125 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi BandMi MIXMi BoxMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!FlashholicMi TVMi MIXMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI PMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower25 Million StrongAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentMr. DependableBlack SharkNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMi Story Teller5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseOreo

19:14, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
Nice interview

Xiaomi Miui Hellas Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
588 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMagic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicMi 4cMi PadMi 4SRedmi 1SMi 5sRedmi Note 3Mi 5s PlusMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XRedmi 4XRedmi 3Mi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 2Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMi 4iMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasThanksgiving DayPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Mi Live MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersDiwali 1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Saturday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FrancePuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySurge S1I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableOreoRedmi 5/PlusOTA FeedbackStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi 5XMIUI Expert10 Million Forum MembersMi 87 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI G+ Follower25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingApp StarApp TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertMi TalentUpdates LoverRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayDebate MasterMIUI Follower

19:22, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
nice interview
good job

MIUI Device Team

nothing

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
60 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power BankMi BoxMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4AHappy New YearSuper MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI PMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamIndia Independence Day5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyApp StarXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversarySurpriseForum Contest LoverBlack SharkMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruOreoQuick SurveyMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfNougatMi Story Teller

19:26, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Nice, thanks for sharing ✌️😉
EXPERIENCE IS
THE BEST TEACHER..!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list