Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3506 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi KeyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 4SMi 5Mi TVRedmi 3Mi Note 2Mi Pad 2MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI Review9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMi A1Debate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Expert

[Interview] MIUI Interview with Bughinirari: All You Wanna Know about the MIUI General SMod!

[ Promote]
6219 185 |
14:03, Mar-30-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
160710v66p9s6cz5h9nn2p.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers,

I believe everyone is curious to know more about our beloved Super Mod Bughinirari! When we first posted the Questions collection thread for this exclusive interview, we received a very warm response from our fellow Good MIUIers.

We have carefully picked specially selected questions for the interview, based on the questions posted in the thread. Here, I am proud to be able to present you the Exclusive interview of Bughinirari!

{ Super Moderator of the Global Forum: Bughinirari.}

Q1. What's your real name and From which country you belong?

My name is Hong Wei Chyi, and I am from Malaysia!

Q2. How old are you?

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22.

Q3. What is the meaning of your forum username?

Hmm, while I’m sure people are curious about the meaning of my weird username, unfortunately I could not provide you with an answer as it has no meaning lol. It just came up to me when I was creating a username.

Q4. when did you know about Xiaomi, MIUI and forum? And When did you first joined as a Mod in MIUI Global Forum?

I came to know about Xiaomi since the days of Mi 1, MIUI and subsequently the Forums in 2014. I was first elected as a Moderator in October 2014.

Q5. How many Xiaomi devices do you have? And which was your first device?

Not wanting to bore you all with a list, I’ll just say there is a lot ranging from mobile devices, mobile peripherals and smart home appliances (It’s countless!) My first device is a Mi 3, that is still operational and I still use it today!

Q6. How did you know about Mi Phones?

I came to know Mi Phones when the Mi 1 was debuted, it was about the time the Samsung Galaxy S2 was announced and people were quick to be looking for alternatives so that’s how I stumbled across Xiaomi as well.

Q7. What was your first impression of MIUI?

MIUI struck me as a feature-packed yet user-friendly ROM, plus the idea of user feedback-driven development was cool!

Q8. Would you like to use the phone without MIUI?

I wouldn’t mind trying to be honest, for example the simplicity of Stock Android is something I am interested in trying out.

Q9. What are your views about MIUI i.e. pros and Cons with reference other UI, IOS etc.?

MIUI has its fair share of upsides, like the plentiful features that serve to increase the usefulness of your smartphone in life; but also some downsides like the rather poor camera performance whenever a new phone is launched. It just takes so much time for them to optimise it properly. Also, battery life is very inconsistent too between ROM builds.

Q10. What's your favourite phone brand besides Xiaomi? Do you like to play PC and console games? Do you like Heineken beer?

It has to be Google, they are always trying new stuff like AI and they are actually good at making those stuff work. PC Master Race all the way man! Not to say I don’t play consoles though, just I prefer a mouse and keyboard. Heineken is good stuff! Not good if you’re underaged.

Q11.We know that you have retired once due to study life.
What is the drive force that makes you come back contributing in MIUI Forum once again?

Hmm, well study life never did change as it’s still hectic as ever. I came back as I planned to help out the new admin and to maintain the subforum.

Q12. How can you spend all these hours on the forum without affecting your work and daily life?

Oh it does affect work and daily life! Don’t believe the people who said it does not, you have to make sacrifices. Most of the hours I have clocked were from the days when I had more time. Nowadays I spend about 2 hours tops on days whenever I can afford to do something else.

Q13. What is your goal or something you want to achieve as a Super Moderator of MIUI Forum?

I only wanted to help and that’s pretty much all I desired. I have achieved change in the forums once, though it matters not today. I pretty much just focus on giving help now.

Q14. What changes will you make to MIUI global forum, if you're promoted as Admin in future?

Hmm, that is a question hard to answer as there is so much that I wish to change yet I cannot do, so there is no point telling if it’s impossible.

Q15. What do you think about MIUI Forum? whether it is useful or not? Your Opinion

MIUI Forums is generally a fun place to hang out, to learn stuff and to make friends. It just needs a bit of tidying up and some management choice reassessment.

Q16. Last but not least, share us your 'selfie

Screenshot_2018-03-30-10-18-57-880_cn.wps.moffice_eng.png

It's my great pleasure to interview Bughinirari as I know he is really busy with his work, He is really passionate about his work and I do believe that we will get this much passionate fans in the future too.

Who is the next person you want us to interview?

Please reply to this thread below.

Favorite9 Share

Rated by 33 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Bughinirari + 10 + 5 Thanks!
1805291908 + 2 Thanks for share this post
iw6kur6 + 1 Great!
justcallmeEdwin + 5 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Awesome!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
jssharma + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
CleverRacoon + 1 Thanks!
libra2165 + 2 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Awesome!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 3 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
Muz_paray + 10 + 5 Thanks!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Maksimus85 + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
billica + 10 + 3 Awesome!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
CLAYTON_WWC + 10 + 5 Awesome!
skbddn + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +243  Prestige +87  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
853 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi Max Mi Max 2Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi 5XRedmi Note 4XMi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi Note 390000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review25 Million StrongQuick SurveyIndonesia Independence DayRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence DayOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRedmi 5AMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurpriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi 5XMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackStar WarsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi MIX 2Mi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentNougatMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

18:45, Apr-09-2018 | From PC
|
I want a interview of Ahad Hossain(SuperMod of Bangladesh SubForum)

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
467 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4XMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20172 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan from IndiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Monthly Talk3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorBlack SharkStar Wars5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersOreoSurpriseMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayRingtone Star 25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:46, Apr-09-2018 | From APP
|
Very nice conversation between Sup. Mod and Moderator (Exclusive Interview) Thanks for sharing. I like it. Thanks!
My QQi #3084589963

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1726 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi WiFiMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 4XMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Singles' DayMIUI SHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI Poland500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertApp Star9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerNougat8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableOreo7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI G+ FollowerMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMi MIX 2MIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars

18:49, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Great interview  @VikuBalupura & @Bughinirari

& Thanks for answering my questions Penguin (Bughiniari) 🤣
              Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIRocket to FutureApp StarOTA FeedbackMi Talent

18:50, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
nice!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
168 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4XHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI SRooster Year of 20172 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyStar WarsMi TalentQuick SurveyOreoMIUI KingDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMr. DependableTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertForum Contest Lover

18:52, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thx for this
mibatman-β Moderator
QQ ID -2665668573 PM me for any help.
Always follow forum rules

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
827 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi VRMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi BandYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Redmi 1SRedmi 4XMi Note 2Redmi 3SXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5XMi TVXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Rocket to Future1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMi 5XMIUI KingBlack Shark6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentStar MIUI News Team MemberMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMr. Dependable

19:01, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
Thanks for the share

MIUI General - Alpha - Beta Moderator | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
99 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi TV 70Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi BandMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMi MIXMi TVMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum Posts2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Technology25 Million Strong5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarApp StarMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyNougatMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMi TalentBlack SharkAndroid ElfOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsAndroid Guru

19:14, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
Nice interview

Xiaomi Miui Hellas Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
551 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi HomeMi VRNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMi WiFiMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMijia Electric ScooterMi Power StripMi ScaleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi MIXMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5sMi 4cRedmi 2Mi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5s PlusMi PadRedmi Note 4XMi Max Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi Note 2Redmi 3Redmi 1SMi 4iXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5XMi Max 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Pokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali 1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Mi Live MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S1Fan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum Members500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FrancePuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewMi Lover MedalMr. DependableRedmi 5/PlusUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerOreo7 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5A/PrimeSurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi 5X2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerStar WarsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI KingAndroid GuruRingtone Star Mi Story TellerApp StarMIUI ExpertMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million Strong

19:22, Apr-09-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
nice interview
good job

MIUI Device Team

nothing

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi 4/Prime/4AHappy Diwali10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentQuick SurveyMi Story TellerBlack SharkSurprise7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerApp StarDebate Master9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOreo

19:26, Apr-09-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Nice, thanks for sharing ✌️😉
EXPERIENCE IS
THE BEST TEACHER..!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list