Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2538 Hours
Send PM

[Changelog - Global] About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation

[ Promote]
100167 1118 |
11:54, Dec-30-2015
| |
|
Go to reply no.
Hi MIUIers,

We've locked bootloader for Redmi Note 3 since its launching in order to protect user data safety. As we said before, we'll be making the same change for other Mi devices gradually. Now, the list will include Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro also.

If you're not famaliar with the situation, please read the following explanation.

Special Note: This situation only applies to MIUI China Developer ROM for now.

Why did Mi lock the bootloader for Mi devices?
Mi is an international brand now, but it's only in few countries currently, and is still in the stage of expanding its international market. So it's difficult for users from countries where Mi is not officially sold to buy Mi phones. Many users have taken the risk of buying from a unofficial reseller. But they sometimes get fake Mi phones, or Mi phones with unofficial ROM loaded with bloatware. You guys must have seen some users asking in the forum whether their Mi phones are genuine, or that they have weird ROM version installed on their new phones. This is really bad for user experience, and it might even cause property loss if some malware are installed. This situation also exists in China market.

Another problem Mi users have often encountered is that, after their Mi phones are lost or stolen, the person who got the device could easily flash a new ROM into it, and makes it almost impossible for our users to get their phones back. In the recent MIUI developer version update, we've add a feature that needs users to enter their Mi account info to use the phone after doing a full wipe. But if an ill-intentioned person knows how to use fastboot method to flash ROMs, this will not stop him/her from gaining control of the phone.

Based on the above two reasons, we've decided to lock the bootloader. We've also made changes to Mi Cloud's 'Find Device' function, and adjusted system update's verifying logic.By these combined methods, user data can be better protected, and user experience can also be improved.

What will change after locking bootloader?
  • Locking bootloader will not affect normal OTA updates
  • ROOT will be disabled if user has enabled it before. Enabling ROOT will need to unlock bootloader
  • Recovery mode is changed. Updating via Recovery will need to use Mi PC Suite
  • Devices with locked bootloader can not update using Miflash. Users need to unlock bootloader if they want to flash Fastboot ROMs.

Isn't locking bootloader against Mi's 'geek' spirit?
Locking bootloader is aimed to provide better user experience, which we've been trying to do the whole time. In the meantime, we've provided a unlocking tool for senior users who know their ways around flashing and tweaking their devices. (Unlocking Tutorial)

The unlocking process is really simple. After unlocking, the device can do all the things as before we locked bootloader.

The unlocking procedure will need Internet access to get the unlocking password. Also, the Mi Account logged in on the Mi phone and the unlocking tool needs to be the same. Otherwise the unlocking request will be denied. This will ensure that ill-intentioned people will not get access to your personal data.

Final note, if you don't know that much about Android, flashing, custom ROMs etc. It's not recommended for you to unlock the bootloader. It might cause serious damage to your device or personal data.
Favorite96 Share

Rated by 217 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Roykaka85 + 1 <font><font>Terima kasih!&lt
maxbrisov + 1 Fantastic!
AlexVL + 1 Fantastic!
sniperpt + 1 Thanks!
Bugiboy + 1 Thanks!
binbinio + 2 Thanks!
skmi4 + 2 Fantastic!
poyzdbt + 1 Fantastic!
mfathonydj + 1 I hate it ! I am using xiaomi because be
gEEk_Kolkata + 1 for information, but I didn't like locki
uday_123 + 1 Agreed!
mikytamar + 1 Thanks!
ctapkoM + 1 <font><font>Благодаря!</f
1596225176 + 1 Great!
MaG2680 + 1 <font><font>Большой!</fon
MaxDellDuo2011 + 1 Agreed!
Anu96 + 2 Awesome!
TulioJr + 1 Agreed!
Mateosz777 + 1 Thanks!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Thanks!
rafal.sl + 1 Thanks!
nutshawai + 1 Great!
Dramos + 1 Thanks!
ny21k + 2 Thanks!
whitecube + 1 Great!
valek_b + 1 Fantastic!
fsilver + 1 Thanks!

Experience +449  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
99 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfYouth Pledge

15:16, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
I'm xiaomi fan for few years now. Currently i have two xiaomi phones, and i planed to get RN3. The only reason i didn't buy it is locked bootloader. I xiaomi decides to lock bootloader on all future phones, then i would never buy mi phone again.

Rated by 39 people   Experience Reason  

orxanne + 1 Agreed!
bebete + 1 Agreed!
Noisecore + 1 Agreed. No more Xiaomi.
Artide + 1 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
WinMD + 1 Great!
PELEKS-GREY + 1 Agreed!
CyNote + 1 Agreed!
nihabanua + 1 Agreed!
mvgolubev + 1 Agreed!
krisnaDmaggots + 1 Agreed!
abee777 + 2 Agreed!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
Milfin + 1 Agreed!
54+464 + 1 Great!
oleg.a.ch + 1 Agreed!
1601717863 + 1 Agreed!
nitish.tikoo + 5 Fantastic!
nikeandre + 1 Agreed!
kidoyuki + 1 Awesome!
Bensonkb + 2 Agreed!
tabaluga222 + 1 Agreed!
Ra_mon + 1 Agreed!, Don't recommend Xiaomi to every
Car.cue + 1 Agreed!
Kamal.Sawlani -5 This is for security reasons
mkoks + 1 Согласовано!
Abhra + 5 Agreed!

Experience +51  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
JHECNBA23.0
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
00:01, Jan-15-2016
|
This post was edited by bugmepleasenot at 03:02, Jan-15-2016

I bought my Mi4C specifically because of its nexus like feel: Easy to flash custom roms, awesome price for the provided hardware.

If Xiaomi now locks the bootloader and you have to use some PC software you don't need or chinese unlock website, the Mi4c has been my last Xiaomi device.
I don't want some MIUI PC software.
I don't need an MI account.
I don't want to go through a chinese registration process.
I don't even want the MIUI ROM: I want to do what I want with my phone. I paid money for it. If I want to flash CyanogenMod, I should be able to do it without harrassment.
If I decide to have a rooted phone, why not make it as easy as possible?

And the reason is to make it harder thiefs??
Laughable explanation. One of the best selling phones in Europe was the Nexus 4 two years ago, with a bootloader that can be easily unlocked and, as a nexus device, kernel sources! THATS the way to handle your customers, not locking them out.

Dont make it harder for you customers. There is already talks in forums that the Red Mi 3 has a locked bootloader, which will harm your sales, I predict.

Rated by 38 people   Experience Reason  

Rafkas + 1 Agreed!
Pablo69 + 1 Agreed!
Noisecore + 1 Totally agreed.
Pirks + 1 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
WinMD + 1 Agreed!
bagusdk + 1 Agreed!
PELEKS-GREY + 1 Agreed!
mvgolubev + 1 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
邁克爾· + 1 Agreed!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
znoopy + 1 Agreed!
54+464 + 1 Great!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
萨沙18 + 1 <font><font class="goog-te
nikeandre + 1 Agreed!
vajco + 1 Agreed!
zavalan + 1 Absolutely agreed!!!
garyw7 + 1 Agreed!
kidoyuki + 1 Agreed!
tabaluga222 + 1 Agreed!
k0sta + 1 Agreed!
ReVanTis + 1 Agreed!
Kamal.Sawlani -1 Your MIUI version is fake, so you have n
lamer999 + 1 Agreed!
mits619 + 2 Agreed!

Experience +46  View Rating Log

MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
306 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf

22:34, Dec-30-2015
|
This post was edited by yahyah206 at 22:36, Dec-30-2015

@meredithhan
thank you for the explanations

but what's funny is that these methods are blocking many communities, while Chinese resellers easy arrive at flash fastboot rom full of malicious software.
Chinese resellers are apparently stronger than Mi and stronger than communities

Rated by 20 people   Experience Reason  

Defender522 + 1 To the point!
amlbuton + 6 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
port777 + 1 Agreed!
mkoks + 1 Согласовано!
Funkyjack17 + 5 Agreed!
fays91 + 4 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Agreed!
xu3sno + 2 +1K bro!
masyudhi + 1 Agreed!
Itamar + 1 Agreed!
Woofik + 2 Agreed!
zenolijo + 1 Agreed!
1593000933 + 1 Agreed!
StrangeOrange + 1 Agreed!
pippo73 + 1 Agreed!
jerome66 + 5 Agreed!
ourspolere + 1 Agreed!
wolivie + 5 Agreed!

Experience +43  View Rating Log

Miui-France / staff
Mi Note Pro, Mi4, Mi2S, MiPad, MiPad2, Redmi note 2, Redmi note 3, Redmi 3, Nexus 5,  Nokia N1

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
19:31, Jan-18-2016
|
This is how I think the bootloader locking should be
* Bootloader can be unlocked using a simple "fastboot oem unlock"
* Bootloader can only be relocked if it has an official, non tampered ROM installed.
* As a safety measure, data will be wiped on unlock or relock.
* Warranty should not be affected unless it is proven that custom software caused irreparable damage.
* Display a disclaimer that the user must agree to once an unlock command has been issued.
* When bootloader is unlocked, display an open padlock on the bootscreen (a la Google Nexus)
* Allow fastboot or a PC recovery program (when bootloader is locked) to install official ROMs in the event of a brick.
* Put an activation lock for anti-theft purposes
   - that can only be activated when using an official, untampered ROM and when bootloader is locked.
   - bootloader CANNOT be unlocked while the activation lock is active.
   - user can enable/disable activation lock at any time using a Xiaomi account.
   - user must use registered Xiaomi account to unlock the phone (when activation lock is active) in the event of a fastboot ROM recovery or a factory reset.

Does anyone agree with me? I'm open to suggestions.

Rated by 9 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 yea!!! learn how to do the job, copy thi
ruszabc + 1 Agreed!
jalalangar + 5 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
bagusdk + 1 Agreed!
nihabanua + 1 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
damned91 + 1 Agreed!
Zhumatay + 1 Agreed!

Experience +17  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMIUI 2015MarshmallowRedmi 1SMi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Singapore1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliSummer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverTechnology Guru

21:05, Jan-17-2016
|
i am at a loss for words, i hate this development, and if i were you id revert this as soon as i can or continue with this and lose most of your advanced users. the application process is ridiculous, if you want to lock the bootloader then do it like LG does, locked bootloader but easy to unlock if you want to. and why would i need to explain why i want to unlock my bootloader? all you guys need to do is show a disclaimer and if they accept then its their responsibilty. ive been hearing all this bias for diamond and higher ranked members getting priority for the application and i am definitely not amused. your gpl violations was already bad and yet now you want to lock your users? im watching you xiaomi, and if you do more stuff like this, then I might just jump ship to another company.

Rated by 10 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 wanna unlock bootloader cause u idiots
tkeriduN + 1 Indeed! Xiaomi lost it with this.
NandyJoshu + 1 Agreed!
zavalan + 1 This is a real true!!!
garyw7 + 1 Agreed!
pozanos + 1 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Thinking of buying Yutopia than Mi5
xu3sno + 2 Totally agree bro! Xiaomi shipment decli
Woofik + 1 Agreed!
StrangeOrange + 1 Perfect! Nailed it!

Experience +12  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 2Xiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

19:02, Jan-14-2016
|
more restrictions = fewer users
WRONG WAY XIAOMI !

Rated by 11 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 f*uck yea!
nuart + 1 Agreed!
tkeriduN + 1 So true!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
pozanos + 1 Agreed!
Woofik + 2 Agreed!
zenolijo + 1 Agreed!
bapu123 + 2 Agreed!
unwichtig + 1 Agreed!
53982786 + 1 Agreed!
Creeepy + 1 Agreed!

Experience +13  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
424 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMi BandMi HomeMi Power BankAwesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 4cRedmi Note 2Merry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Poland300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Inbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeHumor MasterRingtone Star Forum Contest Lover

09:32, Apr-20-2016
|
Lots of people buy their new mi device from China via online which comes with tampered rom that full of bloatware
If it comes with locked bootloader why those seller still can flash those so called modified rom on the first place?

Not all country have the privilege to purchase Mi devices outside China and India that got the official release
That's why most will buy it from online reseller because they are mi fans and want to get the latest Mi devices even it's not been sold in their country
But with the locked bootloader creating more troubles than a solutions
Lots mi fans will surely change to other brand (me also)

Comment

N.ORMs Even the mods feel this way. Imagine other people, normal members. Xiaomi *big face palm*  15:41, Apr-23-2016

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 Agreed!
IreneMiui9 + 1 Agreed!
N.ORMs + 5 Agreed!

Experience +7  View Rating Log

Please click REPLY so I can respond immediately

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
108 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyOTA Feedback

19:58, Jan-20-2016
|
KeeriosR replied at 2016-1-17 11:34
It would work like iOS. If someone steal your phone per say, they can't install any rom on it simp ...

"Stop complaining and learn a bit about it" u say? F**k Off if u dont understand anything

buy mi4c or redmi note 3 then your phone bootloop and u must wait 3 weeks so your phone can be use again, let me see if u still can say that word again

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
JHCMIBL56.0.1
Online time
40 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Mi TVMi 4iRedmi 1S1400K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Vietnam2014 ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Alpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:56, Jan-20-2016
|
Its Shame on you MI to lock the bootloader!!!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.MXDCNDG
Online time
716 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!Redmi NoteMi 3MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI Follower

12:44, Dec-30-2015
|
This post was edited by alamjit_singh at 12:59, Dec-30-2015

I want unlocked phones  because if , it will stuck at bootloader then unlocking will erase everything. So locked bootloader has less  advantages . On the other hand by installing twrp and others custom  recoveries we can safe our data  even  when Rom is not working.

It is very common problem which can happen with anyone, when we update our phone after then it does not work.
To solve this issue , it should be unlocked via fastboot method with unique pin codes. Same like sim cards.

Rated by 7 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 Great!
KajiaK + 1 Agreed!
vajco + 1 Agreed!
bapu123 + 2 Awesome!
Creeepy + 1 Agreed!
smrithijas + 1 Agreed!
qams + 1 Agreed!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
54 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!Redmi 1S1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerApp TalentForum Contest Lover

12:12, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
Thank you very much regarding this important information.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
155 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi BandMi Box MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi  BunnyMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowRedmi Note 3Mi 3Redmi 3Mi TVMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamApp MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

12:18, Dec-30-2015
|
Thank you

MIUI 8 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
133 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankMi KeyMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi TVRedmiMi 3Redmi 2Mi 4c2014 ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Halloween1400K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of MIUI BangladeshGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMi Talent

12:25, Dec-30-2015
|
thank you

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI1 Million Forum Members

12:30, Dec-30-2015
|
Thanks

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
Online time
407 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2015Awesome!Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2MIUI Forum AppHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMerry Christmas1800K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayDiwali 900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Device ExpertAndroid Elf

12:31, Dec-30-2015
|
This will help a lot !

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
160 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 3Merry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI FB Follower

12:35, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
Thanks.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
291 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 3Redmi 2900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI HalloweenI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star MIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMi TalentDebate MasterAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor Master

12:37, Dec-30-2015
|
Thanks.
Please use REPLY button so that I can get back to you as soon as possible.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
V6.5.6.0.LXIMICD
Online time
160 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 6Mi NoteMi 3Redmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2RedmiMi TVMi 4iMi Note ProRedmi 1SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterAndroid ElfHumor MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FB Follower

12:40, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
thanks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list