[Changelog] About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation

[ Promote]
59682 943 |
11:54, Dec-30-2015
| |
|
Go to reply no.
Hi MIUIers,

We've locked bootloader for Redmi Note 3 since its launching in order to protect user data safety. As we said before, we'll be making the same change for other Mi devices gradually. Now, the list will include Mi 4c and Mi Note Pro also.

If you're not famaliar with the situation, please read the following explanation.

Special Note: This situation only applies to MIUI China Developer ROM for now.

Why did Mi lock the bootloader for Mi devices?
Mi is an international brand now, but it's only in few countries currently, and is still in the stage of expanding its international market. So it's difficult for users from countries where Mi is not officially sold to buy Mi phones. Many users have taken the risk of buying from a unofficial reseller. But they sometimes get fake Mi phones, or Mi phones with unofficial ROM loaded with bloatware. You guys must have seen some users asking in the forum whether their Mi phones are genuine, or that they have weird ROM version installed on their new phones. This is really bad for user experience, and it might even cause property loss if some malware are installed. This situation also exists in China market.

Another problem Mi users have often encountered is that, after their Mi phones are lost or stolen, the person who got the device could easily flash a new ROM into it, and makes it almost impossible for our users to get their phones back. In the recent MIUI developer version update, we've add a feature that needs users to enter their Mi account info to use the phone after doing a full wipe. But if an ill-intentioned person knows how to use fastboot method to flash ROMs, this will not stop him/her from gaining control of the phone.

Based on the above two reasons, we've decided to lock the bootloader. We've also made changes to Mi Cloud's 'Find Device' function, and adjusted system update's verifying logic.By these combined methods, user data can be better protected, and user experience can also be improved.

What will change after locking bootloader?
  • Locking bootloader will not affect normal OTA updates
  • ROOT will be disabled if user has enabled it before. Enabling ROOT will need to unlock bootloader
  • Recovery mode is changed. Updating via Recovery will need to use Mi PC Suite
  • Devices with locked bootloader can not update using Miflash. Users need to unlock bootloader if they want to flash Fastboot ROMs.

Isn't locking bootloader against Mi's 'geek' spirit?
Locking bootloader is aimed to provide better user experience, which we've been trying to do the whole time. In the meantime, we've provided a unlocking tool for senior users who know their ways around flashing and tweaking their devices. (Unlocking Tutorial)

The unlocking process is really simple. After unlocking, the device can do all the things as before we locked bootloader.

The unlocking procedure will need Internet access to get the unlocking password. Also, the Mi Account logged in on the Mi phone and the unlocking tool needs to be the same. Otherwise the unlocking request will be denied. This will ensure that ill-intentioned people will not get access to your personal data.

Final note, if you don't know that much about Android, flashing, custom ROMs etc. It's not recommended for you to unlock the bootloader. It might cause serious damage to your device or personal data.
Favorite67 Share

Rated by 191 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

fsilver + 1 Thanks!
go-ha + 1 Gracias! Muy útil
ginzon + 1 Agreed!
AirieFenix + 1 Thanks!
iDenis + 1 Great!
Dzizla + 1 Great!
slesarlekalchik + 1 Great!
cjgrey + 1 Thanks!
wiaderko + 1 Thanks!
PhoenixBlade + 1 Thanks!
Pax106 + 1 Great!
+79856119727 + 1 Thanks!
1609527475 + 1 Thanks!
VPSH + 1 Спасибо!
o0moein0o + 1 Thanks!
MityiDefy + 1 Great!
vern19 + 1 Thanks!
HITMIK + 1 Thanks!
尤金·龙 + 1 Thanks!
Artide + 1 Thanks!
pauloriply + 1 Great!
AlexKli + 1 Great!
serzhbrooks + 1 Great!
SuckerPunish007 + 1 Fantastic!
Mehuldil + 1 Fantastic!
JustSay + 1 Agreed!
freetyle_roman + 1 Thanks!

Experience +415  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyYouth PledgeDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertAndroid Elf

15:16, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
I'm xiaomi fan for few years now. Currently i have two xiaomi phones, and i planed to get RN3. The only reason i didn't buy it is locked bootloader. I xiaomi decides to lock bootloader on all future phones, then i would never buy mi phone again.

Rated by 36 people   Experience Reason  

Artide + 1 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
WinMD + 1 Great!
PELEKS-GREY + 1 Agreed!
CyNote + 1 Agreed!
nihabanua + 1 Agreed!
mvgolubev + 1 Agreed!
krisnaDmaggots + 1 Agreed!
abee777 + 2 Agreed!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
Milfin + 1 Agreed!
54+464 + 1 Great!
oleg.a.ch + 1 Agreed!
1601717863 + 1 Agreed!
nitish.tikoo + 5 Fantastic!
nikeandre + 1 Agreed!
kidoyuki + 1 Awesome!
Bensonkb + 2 Agreed!
tabaluga222 + 1 Agreed!
Ra_mon + 1 Agreed!, Don't recommend Xiaomi to every
Car.cue + 1 Agreed!
Kamal.Sawlani -5 This is for security reasons
mkoks + 1 Согласовано!
Abhra + 5 Agreed!
mits619 + 2 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Agreed!
xu3sno + 2 Totally agree bro!

Experience +48  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
JHECNBA23.0
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
00:01, Jan-15-2016
|
This post was edited by bugmepleasenot at 03:02, Jan-15-2016

I bought my Mi4C specifically because of its nexus like feel: Easy to flash custom roms, awesome price for the provided hardware.

If Xiaomi now locks the bootloader and you have to use some PC software you don't need or chinese unlock website, the Mi4c has been my last Xiaomi device.
I don't want some MIUI PC software.
I don't need an MI account.
I don't want to go through a chinese registration process.
I don't even want the MIUI ROM: I want to do what I want with my phone. I paid money for it. If I want to flash CyanogenMod, I should be able to do it without harrassment.
If I decide to have a rooted phone, why not make it as easy as possible?

And the reason is to make it harder thiefs??
Laughable explanation. One of the best selling phones in Europe was the Nexus 4 two years ago, with a bootloader that can be easily unlocked and, as a nexus device, kernel sources! THATS the way to handle your customers, not locking them out.

Dont make it harder for you customers. There is already talks in forums that the Red Mi 3 has a locked bootloader, which will harm your sales, I predict.

Rated by 35 people   Experience Reason  

Pirks + 1 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
WinMD + 1 Agreed!
bagusdk + 1 Agreed!
PELEKS-GREY + 1 Agreed!
mvgolubev + 1 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
邁克爾· + 1 Agreed!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
znoopy + 1 Agreed!
54+464 + 1 Great!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
萨沙18 + 1 <font><font class="goog-te
nikeandre + 1 Agreed!
vajco + 1 Agreed!
zavalan + 1 Absolutely agreed!!!
garyw7 + 1 Agreed!
kidoyuki + 1 Agreed!
tabaluga222 + 1 Agreed!
k0sta + 1 Agreed!
ReVanTis + 1 Agreed!
Kamal.Sawlani -1 Your MIUI version is fake, so you have n
lamer999 + 1 Agreed!
mits619 + 2 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Agreed!
Ashtroid666 + 1 Agreed!
xu3sno + 2 +1K! :thumbsup:

Experience +43  View Rating Log

MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
292 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid Elf

22:34, Dec-30-2015
|
This post was edited by yahyah206 at 22:36, Dec-30-2015

@meredithhan
thank you for the explanations

but what's funny is that these methods are blocking many communities, while Chinese resellers easy arrive at flash fastboot rom full of malicious software.
Chinese resellers are apparently stronger than Mi and stronger than communities

Rated by 19 people   Experience Reason  

amlbuton + 6 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
port777 + 1 Agreed!
mkoks + 1 Согласовано!
Funkyjack17 + 5 Agreed!
fays91 + 4 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Agreed!
xu3sno + 2 +1K bro!
masyudhi + 1 Agreed!
Itamar + 1 Agreed!
Woofik + 2 Agreed!
zenolijo + 1 Agreed!
1593000933 + 1 Agreed!
StrangeOrange + 1 Agreed!
pippo73 + 1 Agreed!
jerome66 + 5 Agreed!
ourspolere + 1 Agreed!
wolivie + 5 Agreed!

Experience +42  View Rating Log

Miui-France / staff
Mi Note Pro, Mi4, Mi2S, MiPad, MiPad2, Redmi note 2, Redmi note 3, Redmi 3, Nexus 5,  Nokia N1

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
19:31, Jan-18-2016
|
This is how I think the bootloader locking should be
* Bootloader can be unlocked using a simple "fastboot oem unlock"
* Bootloader can only be relocked if it has an official, non tampered ROM installed.
* As a safety measure, data will be wiped on unlock or relock.
* Warranty should not be affected unless it is proven that custom software caused irreparable damage.
* Display a disclaimer that the user must agree to once an unlock command has been issued.
* When bootloader is unlocked, display an open padlock on the bootscreen (a la Google Nexus)
* Allow fastboot or a PC recovery program (when bootloader is locked) to install official ROMs in the event of a brick.
* Put an activation lock for anti-theft purposes
   - that can only be activated when using an official, untampered ROM and when bootloader is locked.
   - bootloader CANNOT be unlocked while the activation lock is active.
   - user can enable/disable activation lock at any time using a Xiaomi account.
   - user must use registered Xiaomi account to unlock the phone (when activation lock is active) in the event of a fastboot ROM recovery or a factory reset.

Does anyone agree with me? I'm open to suggestions.

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
bagusdk + 1 Agreed!
nihabanua + 1 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
damned91 + 1 Agreed!
Zhumatay + 1 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMIUI 2015Redmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSummer Mi Bunny

21:05, Jan-17-2016
|
i am at a loss for words, i hate this development, and if i were you id revert this as soon as i can or continue with this and lose most of your advanced users. the application process is ridiculous, if you want to lock the bootloader then do it like LG does, locked bootloader but easy to unlock if you want to. and why would i need to explain why i want to unlock my bootloader? all you guys need to do is show a disclaimer and if they accept then its their responsibilty. ive been hearing all this bias for diamond and higher ranked members getting priority for the application and i am definitely not amused. your gpl violations was already bad and yet now you want to lock your users? im watching you xiaomi, and if you do more stuff like this, then I might just jump ship to another company.

Rated by 9 people   Experience Reason  

tkeriduN + 1 Indeed! Xiaomi lost it with this.
NandyJoshu + 1 Agreed!
zavalan + 1 This is a real true!!!
garyw7 + 1 Agreed!
pozanos + 1 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Thinking of buying Yutopia than Mi5
xu3sno + 2 Totally agree bro! Xiaomi shipment decli
Woofik + 1 Agreed!
StrangeOrange + 1 Perfect! Nailed it!

Experience +11  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMIUI 2016I Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 4Mi 2Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Follower

19:02, Jan-14-2016
|
more restrictions = fewer users
WRONG WAY XIAOMI !

Rated by 9 people   Experience Reason  

tkeriduN + 1 So true!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
pozanos + 1 Agreed!
Woofik + 2 Agreed!
zenolijo + 1 Agreed!
bapu123 + 2 Agreed!
unwichtig + 1 Agreed!
53982786 + 1 Agreed!
Creeepy + 1 Agreed!

Experience +11  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
98 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyOTA Feedback

19:58, Jan-20-2016
|
KeeriosR replied at 2016-1-17 11:34
It would work like iOS. If someone steal your phone per say, they can't install any rom on it simp ...

"Stop complaining and learn a bit about it" u say? F**k Off if u dont understand anything

buy mi4c or redmi note 3 then your phone bootloop and u must wait 3 weeks so your phone can be use again, let me see if u still can say that word again

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi 1SMi 4i600K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMIUI Halloween5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan

00:56, Jan-20-2016
|
Its Shame on you MI to lock the bootloader!!!

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
363 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi KeyAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 21st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Philippines900K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterRingtone Star Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeRedmi Quiz Master

09:32, Apr-20-2016
|
Lots of people buy their new mi device from China via online which comes with tampered rom that full of bloatware
If it comes with locked bootloader why those seller still can flash those so called modified rom on the first place?

Not all country have the privilege to purchase Mi devices outside China and India that got the official release
That's why most will buy it from online reseller because they are mi fans and want to get the latest Mi devices even it's not been sold in their country
But with the locked bootloader creating more troubles than a solutions
Lots mi fans will surely change to other brand (me also)

Comment

N.ORMs Even the mods feel this way. Imagine other people, normal members. Xiaomi *big face palm*  15:41, Apr-23-2016

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

N.ORMs + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Please click REPLY so I can respond immediately

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
51 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear Headphones

16:01, Jan-18-2016
|
Well am very angry at this development , Why can't it be a simple process done within 6-7 hours , Rather than taking about 15 days in the case of some people who have bricked their devices?Why the preferential treatment For Diamond members ?Are others not your customers ? If security was the main point of locking the boot loader, Why Couldn't you just use a disclaimer about the possible security implications and leave it at that?
There can be only one possible reason why this decision has been made , Xiaomi has made certain deals with apps developers and will then litter their devices  with these spam apps with no way to delete them.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

tkeriduN + 1 EW for that theory, but probably true!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - India

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 1SMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Debate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

12:12, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
Thank you very much regarding this important information.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Mi 3Happy New Year1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Android GuruMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroHumor MasterDebate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:18, Dec-30-2015
|
Thank you

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4RedmiRedmi NoteMi TVRedmi 1SThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenMIUI 4th Anniversary2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan of MIUI MyanmarHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverAndroid GuruAndroid Elf

12:25, Dec-30-2015
|
thank you

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI1 Million Forum Members

12:30, Dec-30-2015
|
Thanks

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
MIUI Version
V7.3.1.0.LXKCNDD
Online time
397 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMi 4iRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India900K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey800K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Halloween700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentYouth PledgeMIUI Device ExpertUpdates Lover

12:31, Dec-30-2015
|
This will help a lot !

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB Follower

12:35, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
Thanks.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
V7.1.1.0.KHJMICK
Online time
262 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Redmi 3Redmi 2Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeAndroid GuruRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMi TalentDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum

12:37, Dec-30-2015
|
Thanks.
Please use REPLY button so that I can get back to you as soon as possible.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
V6.5.6.0.LXIMICD
Online time
160 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMIUI 6MIUI 2015FlashholicAwesome!Redmi 1SMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 3Mi 3Mi TVMi 4iRedmiXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI BrazilMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruHumor Master

12:40, Dec-30-2015 Via mobile
|
thanks

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
697 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015Redmi NoteMi 3MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members600K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeAlpaca Mi Bunny OTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates Lover

12:44, Dec-30-2015
|
This post was edited by alamjit_singh at 12:59, Dec-30-2015

I want unlocked phones  because if , it will stuck at bootloader then unlocking will erase everything. So locked bootloader has less  advantages . On the other hand by installing twrp and others custom  recoveries we can safe our data  even  when Rom is not working.

It is very common problem which can happen with anyone, when we update our phone after then it does not work.
To solve this issue , it should be unlocked via fastboot method with unique pin codes. Same like sim cards.

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

KajiaK + 1 Agreed!
vajco + 1 Agreed!
bapu123 + 2 Awesome!
Creeepy + 1 Agreed!
smrithijas + 1 Agreed!
qams + 1 Agreed!

Experience +7  View Rating Log

God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list