Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
2539 Hours
Send PM

[Changelog - Global] About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation

[ Promote]
181960 1349 |
11:54, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by vincent_khoo at 17:07, Apr-19-2018

Hi MIUIers,

We've locked bootloader for Redmi Note 3 since its launching in order to protect user data safety. As we said before, we'll be making the same change for other Mi devices gradually.

If you're not famaliar with the situation, please read the following explanation.

Why did Mi lock the bootloader for Mi devices?
Mi is an international brand now, but it's only in few countries currently, and is still in the stage of expanding its international market. So it's difficult for users from countries where Mi is not officially sold to buy Mi phones. Many users have taken the risk of buying from a unofficial reseller. But they sometimes get fake Mi phones, or Mi phones with unofficial ROM loaded with bloatware. You guys must have seen some users asking in the forum whether their Mi phones are genuine, or that they have weird ROM version installed on their new phones. This is really bad for user experience, and it might even cause property loss if some malware are installed. This situation also exists in China market.

Another problem Mi users have often encountered is that, after their Mi phones are lost or stolen, the person who got the device could easily flash a new ROM into it, and makes it almost impossible for our users to get their phones back. In the recent MIUI developer version update, we've add a feature that needs users to enter their Mi account info to use the phone after doing a full wipe. But if an ill-intentioned person knows how to use fastboot method to flash ROMs, this will not stop him/her from gaining control of the phone.

Based on the above two reasons, we've decided to lock the bootloader. We've also made changes to Mi Cloud's 'Find Device' function, and adjusted system update's verifying logic.By these combined methods, user data can be better protected, and user experience can also be improved.

What will change after locking bootloader?
  • Locking bootloader will not affect normal OTA updates
  • ROOT will be disabled if user has enabled it before. Enabling ROOT will need to unlock bootloader
  • Recovery mode is changed. Updating via Recovery will need to use Mi PC Suite
  • Devices with locked bootloader can not update using Miflash. Users need to unlock bootloader if they want to flash Fastboot ROMs.

Isn't locking bootloader against Mi's 'geek' spirit?
Locking bootloader is aimed to provide better user experience, which we've been trying to do the whole time. In the meantime, we've provided a unlocking tool for senior users who know their ways around flashing and tweaking their devices. (Unlocking Tutorial

The unlocking process is really simple. After unlocking, the device can do all the things as before we locked bootloader.

The unlocking procedure will need Internet access to get the unlocking password. Also, the Mi Account logged in on the Mi phone and the unlocking tool needs to be the same. Otherwise the unlocking request will be denied. This will ensure that ill-intentioned people will not get access to your personal data.

Final note, if you don't know that much about Android, flashing, custom ROMs etc. It's not recommended for you to unlock the bootloader. It might cause serious damage to your device or personal data.
Favorite177 Share

Rated by 256 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Shaft24ru + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
syun.ung + 1 Great!
michal157 + 1 Great!
davis207 + 1 Fantastic!
andee2 + 5 Thanks!
Timothyme + 1 Awesome!
TomBishop + 1 Thanks!
Jabiere + 1 Thanks!
cac2s + 1 Thanks!
RuIvan + 1 Great!
aakash4321 + 1 Thanks!
droidace + 1 Fantastic!
dutnet + 1 Agreed!
aleksandr11095 + 1 Thanks!
Larcs + 1 Great!
350135 + 1 Agreed!
hypeRRRR + 1 Thanks!
djpayam + 1 Great!
cokhie + 1 Great!
trahin + 1 Thanks!
bhatt13 + 1 dumb move
777Lada + 1 Thanks!
106007217 + 1 Thanks!
SofiaSam4 + 1 Thanks!
Tybor66 + 1 Thanks!
dr00ler + 1 help
Abhie131180 + 1 Awesome!

Experience +496  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
Online time
115 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3MIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalSurge S110 Million Forum PostsI Love 2016I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMi Lover Medal

15:16, Dec-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
I'm xiaomi fan for few years now. Currently i have two xiaomi phones, and i planed to get RN3. The only reason i didn't buy it is locked bootloader. I xiaomi decides to lock bootloader on all future phones, then i would never buy mi phone again.

Comment

Ace-Hr These are some reason why I have to make such threads Why miui developers performance is not up to the point??? http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html (Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)  01:40, May-06-2017

Rated by 43 people   Experience Reason  

webrafmaster + 1 Fantastic!
scqrd + 1 Agreed!
CyberHelmet + 1 Fantastic!
wiktor256 + 1 True
orxanne + 1 Agreed!
bebete + 1 Agreed!
Noisecore + 1 Agreed. No more Xiaomi.
Artide + 1 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
WinMD + 1 Great!
PELEKS-GREY + 1 Agreed!
CyNote + 1 Agreed!
nihabanua + 1 Agreed!
mvgolubev + 1 Agreed!
krisnaDmaggots + 1 Agreed!
abee777 + 2 Agreed!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
Milfin + 1 Agreed!
54+464 + 1 Great!
oleg.a.ch + 1 Agreed!
1601717863 + 1 Agreed!
nitish.tikoo + 5 Fantastic!
nikeandre + 1 Agreed!
kidoyuki + 1 Awesome!
Bensonkb + 2 Agreed!
tabaluga222 + 1 Agreed!
Ra_mon + 1 Agreed!, Don't recommend Xiaomi to every

Experience +55  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
00:01, Jan-15-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by bugmepleasenot at 03:02, Jan-15-2016

I bought my Mi4C specifically because of its nexus like feel: Easy to flash custom roms, awesome price for the provided hardware.

If Xiaomi now locks the bootloader and you have to use some PC software you don't need or chinese unlock website, the Mi4c has been my last Xiaomi device.
I don't want some MIUI PC software.
I don't need an MI account.
I don't want to go through a chinese registration process.
I don't even want the MIUI ROM: I want to do what I want with my phone. I paid money for it. If I want to flash CyanogenMod, I should be able to do it without harrassment.
If I decide to have a rooted phone, why not make it as easy as possible?

And the reason is to make it harder thiefs??
Laughable explanation. One of the best selling phones in Europe was the Nexus 4 two years ago, with a bootloader that can be easily unlocked and, as a nexus device, kernel sources! THATS the way to handle your customers, not locking them out.

Dont make it harder for you customers. There is already talks in forums that the Red Mi 3 has a locked bootloader, which will harm your sales, I predict.

Comment

Ace-Hr These are some reason why I have to make such threads Why miui developers performance is not up to the point??? http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html to access the link got reply # 1229  01:46, May-06-2017

Rated by 40 people   Experience Reason  

KaRmaRuLe + 1 Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
oret + 1 Awesome!
Rafkas + 1 Agreed!
Pablo69 + 1 Agreed!
Noisecore + 1 Totally agreed.
Pirks + 1 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
WinMD + 1 Agreed!
bagusdk + 1 Agreed!
PELEKS-GREY + 1 Agreed!
mvgolubev + 1 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
邁克爾· + 1 Agreed!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
znoopy + 1 Agreed!
54+464 + 1 Great!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
萨沙18 + 1 <font><font class="goog-te
nikeandre + 1 Agreed!
vajco + 1 Agreed!
zavalan + 1 Absolutely agreed!!!
garyw7 + 1 Agreed!
kidoyuki + 1 Agreed!
tabaluga222 + 1 Agreed!
k0sta + 1 Agreed!
ReVanTis + 1 Agreed!
Kamal.Sawlani -1 Your MIUI version is fake, so you have n

Experience +48  View Rating Log

MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
318 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Fantastic!Fan Of MIUI FranceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf

22:34, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by yahyah206 at 22:36, Dec-30-2015

@meredithhan
thank you for the explanations

but what's funny is that these methods are blocking many communities, while Chinese resellers easy arrive at flash fastboot rom full of malicious software.
Chinese resellers are apparently stronger than Mi and stronger than communities

Comment

Ace-Hr These are some reason why I have to make such threads Why miui developers performance is not up to the point??? http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html to access the link got reply # 1229  01:47, May-06-2017

Rated by 20 people   Experience Reason  

Defender522 + 1 To the point!
amlbuton + 6 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
Vova_i + 1 Agreed!
port777 + 1 Agreed!
mkoks + 1 Согласовано!
Funkyjack17 + 5 Agreed!
fays91 + 4 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Agreed!
xu3sno + 2 +1K bro!
masyudhi + 1 Agreed!
Itamar + 1 Agreed!
Woofik + 2 Agreed!
zenolijo + 1 Agreed!
1593000933 + 1 Agreed!
StrangeOrange + 1 Agreed!
pippo73 + 1 Agreed!
jerome66 + 5 Agreed!
ourspolere + 1 Agreed!
wolivie + 5 Agreed!

Experience +43  View Rating Log

Miui-France / staff
Mi Note Pro, Mi4, Mi2S, MiPad, MiPad2, Redmi note 2, Redmi note 3, Redmi 3, Nexus 5,  Nokia N1

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
19:31, Jan-18-2016 | From PC
|
This is how I think the bootloader locking should be
* Bootloader can be unlocked using a simple "fastboot oem unlock"
* Bootloader can only be relocked if it has an official, non tampered ROM installed.
* As a safety measure, data will be wiped on unlock or relock.
* Warranty should not be affected unless it is proven that custom software caused irreparable damage.
* Display a disclaimer that the user must agree to once an unlock command has been issued.
* When bootloader is unlocked, display an open padlock on the bootscreen (a la Google Nexus)
* Allow fastboot or a PC recovery program (when bootloader is locked) to install official ROMs in the event of a brick.
* Put an activation lock for anti-theft purposes
   - that can only be activated when using an official, untampered ROM and when bootloader is locked.
   - bootloader CANNOT be unlocked while the activation lock is active.
   - user can enable/disable activation lock at any time using a Xiaomi account.
   - user must use registered Xiaomi account to unlock the phone (when activation lock is active) in the event of a fastboot ROM recovery or a factory reset.

Does anyone agree with me? I'm open to suggestions.

Rated by 9 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 yea!!! learn how to do the job, copy thi
ruszabc + 1 Agreed!
jalalangar + 5 Agreed!
DivTheDevil + 5 Agreed!
bagusdk + 1 Agreed!
nihabanua + 1 Agreed!
apcel + 1 Agreed!
damned91 + 1 Agreed!
Zhumatay + 1 Agreed!

Experience +17  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 1SHappy Diwali1400K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan MIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomStar WarsMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTechnology Guru

21:05, Jan-17-2016 | From PC
|
i am at a loss for words, i hate this development, and if i were you id revert this as soon as i can or continue with this and lose most of your advanced users. the application process is ridiculous, if you want to lock the bootloader then do it like LG does, locked bootloader but easy to unlock if you want to. and why would i need to explain why i want to unlock my bootloader? all you guys need to do is show a disclaimer and if they accept then its their responsibilty. ive been hearing all this bias for diamond and higher ranked members getting priority for the application and i am definitely not amused. your gpl violations was already bad and yet now you want to lock your users? im watching you xiaomi, and if you do more stuff like this, then I might just jump ship to another company.

Comment

Ace-Hr These are some reason why I have to make such threads Why miui developers performance is not up to the point??? http://en.miui.com/thread-593918-1-1.html to access the link got reply # 1229  01:47, May-06-2017

Rated by 10 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 wanna unlock bootloader cause u idiots
tkeriduN + 1 Indeed! Xiaomi lost it with this.
NandyJoshu + 1 Agreed!
zavalan + 1 This is a real true!!!
garyw7 + 1 Agreed!
pozanos + 1 Agreed!
its_k2_4u + 2 Thinking of buying Yutopia than Mi5
xu3sno + 2 Totally agree bro! Xiaomi shipment decli
Woofik + 1 Agreed!
StrangeOrange + 1 Perfect! Nailed it!

Experience +12  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
66 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 2Xiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

19:02, Jan-14-2016 | From PC
|
more restrictions = fewer users
WRONG WAY XIAOMI !

Rated by 11 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 f*uck yea!
nuart + 1 Agreed!
tkeriduN + 1 So true!
Dao_Dezi + 1 Agreed!
pozanos + 1 Agreed!
Woofik + 2 Agreed!
zenolijo + 1 Agreed!
bapu123 + 2 Agreed!
unwichtig + 1 Agreed!
53982786 + 1 Agreed!
Creeepy + 1 Agreed!

Experience +13  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
544 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi KeyMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi BoxMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 74 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4c1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper Sunday3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday1900K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI PSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMIUI Honorary ModeratorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Inbox ZeroYouth PledgeDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMost Popular Forum User

09:32, Apr-20-2016 | From PC
|
Lots of people buy their new mi device from China via online which comes with tampered rom that full of bloatware
If it comes with locked bootloader why those seller still can flash those so called modified rom on the first place?

Not all country have the privilege to purchase Mi devices outside China and India that got the official release
That's why most will buy it from online reseller because they are mi fans and want to get the latest Mi devices even it's not been sold in their country
But with the locked bootloader creating more troubles than a solutions
Lots mi fans will surely change to other brand (me also)

Comment

N.ORMs Even the mods feel this way. Imagine other people, normal members. Xiaomi *big face palm*  15:41, Apr-23-2016

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

denemo + 2 Agreed!
oret + 1 Agreed!
Ricky2525 + 1 Agreed!
IreneMiui9 + 1 Agreed!
N.ORMs + 5 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Please click REPLY so I can respond immediately

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
110 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyOTA Feedback

19:58, Jan-20-2016 | From PC
|
KeeriosR replied at 2016-1-17 11:34
It would work like iOS. If someone steal your phone per say, they can't install any rom on it simp ...

"Stop complaining and learn a bit about it" u say? F**k Off if u dont understand anything

buy mi4c or redmi note 3 then your phone bootloop and u must wait 3 weeks so your phone can be use again, let me see if u still can say that word again

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi TVRedmi 1SMi 4i900K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum Posts2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From Vietnam600K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Alpaca Mi Bunny Android ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverAndroid Guru

00:56, Jan-20-2016 | From PC
|
Its Shame on you MI to lock the bootloader!!!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
1004 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteMi 31 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll600K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentForum Contest Lover

12:44, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by alamjit_singh at 12:59, Dec-30-2015

I want unlocked phones  because if , it will stuck at bootloader then unlocking will erase everything. So locked bootloader has less  advantages . On the other hand by installing twrp and others custom  recoveries we can safe our data  even  when Rom is not working.

It is very common problem which can happen with anyone, when we update our phone after then it does not work.
To solve this issue , it should be unlocked via fastboot method with unique pin codes. Same like sim cards.

Rated by 7 people   Experience Reason  

Ricky2525 + 1 Great!
KajiaK + 1 Agreed!
vajco + 1 Agreed!
bapu123 + 2 Awesome!
Creeepy + 1 Agreed!
smrithijas + 1 Agreed!
qams + 1 Agreed!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

Be silent or say something better than silence.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
78 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Redmi 1SFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Rocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super MondayPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Happy New YearSuper TuesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI 50 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

12:12, Dec-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thank you very much regarding this important information.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Portable WiFiYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Box MiniMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Band 2Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Mi TVRedmi 3Mi 3Redmi Note 3Rocket to Future3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 91300K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn Festival1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 Weeks1 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From NepalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerApp MasterScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterMi TalentForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruDebate MasterAndroid Elf

12:18, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thank you

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
149 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi KeyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2RedmiRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMi 3Mi 4cMi TV300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 ChristmasMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyUEFA EURO MedalFan of MIUI Myanmar1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureMIUI 20175 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:25, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
thank you

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI1 Million Forum Members

12:30, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
440 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 4iRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMIUI 2017Diwali MIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 91800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterHumor MasterAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Device ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerYouth Pledge

12:31, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
This will help a lot !

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
221 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyUnlock MedalFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4XMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users1400K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 WeeksSuper MondayMerry ChristmasSuper SundayRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 91900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 7th AnniversaryAndroid GuruNougatOreoMIUI KingOTA FeedbackStar WarsMi Note 38 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

12:35, Dec-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
Thanks.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
393 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 3Happy New YearI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Fan of MIUI Myanmar900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 93 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BulgariaRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruAndroid ElfMi TalentDebate MasterInbox Zero

12:37, Dec-30-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
161 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 6Mi NoteMi 3Redmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2RedmiMi TVMi 4iMi Note ProRedmi 1SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterAndroid ElfHumor MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FB Follower

12:40, Dec-30-2015 | Via mobile
|
thanks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list