Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4652 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi MIXRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi 4XRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 3Redmi NoteMi 4cMi TVMi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamTheme TalentMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Humor Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OreoStar WarsMi TalentSurpriseApp StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp MasterMIUI KingApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography GuruMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableWallpaper StarTechnology Guru

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Mi Flash Unlock Tool - Bootloader Unlocking Guide!

[ Promote]
697202 2605 |
18:24, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by feds64 at 19:39, Nov-23-2016

Over-hauled and updated: March 17, 2016.

Lately, it seem the new owners of Redmi Note 3 are getting lost and eventually frustrated without a proper guidance to how to unlock their bootloader. Hopefully, this guide will make the situation more transparent and give a better understanding on how to go about doing it.

NOTICE: This works for both Stable and Developer ROM.

First, register a Mi Account on your device or using your PC / Lappie, I would recommend, that you register using your phone number which will be quicker, but you could also register by email. As shown below:-

A-0 wm.jpg

A-0a wm.jpg

Next, download the Millet Tool or Mi Flash Unlock Tool and launch it accordingly.

UPDATED (Nov. 23, 2016) Mi Flash_Unlock-1.1.1111.11231.zip

One of these situations may happen:-

SCENARIO 1. Either you are accepted on your first trial run, and able to complete the progress of unlocking or;

SCENARIO 2. You just need to make an application and wait for a confirmation / permission to unlock via SMS.

You will encounter, as shown on the illustrations below:-

T-00 wm.jpg

T-01 wm.jpg

T-02 wm.jpg

While validating your account for unlock support, you might encounter as shown below, but be sure to retry once or twice (the validity server might be congested):-

T-02r wm.jpg

You will then see one of two screens to decide, whether you are going forward with the unlocking of the bootloader or to make an application for permission to Unlock the Bootloader, as the following:-

SCENARIO 1. When you see the following screen, you can go ahead to unlock the bootloader. As shown below:-

T-03 wm.jpg

For Unlocking the bootloader, go to this thread:-

UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, ROOTED for REDMI NOTE 3 MTK

Observation on the BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED privilege

SCENARIO 2. Should you see the following screen, don’t be alarm or discouraged but to positively, click “Go” and follow the instructions and fill out the necessary application, as shown below:-

T-03e wm.jpg

To apply use this link: To Apply for Unlocking Permission

Unlock page 2.JPG

T-05e wm.jpg

In the following illustration, you have to READ CAREFULLY, the Unlocking Risk on the right side of the page, before embarking to accept the “Millet Phone Unlock Agreement” which may result in your warranty to be "Null & Void”, make a wise decision. Here, you need to fill your name in the first column box, followed with your phone number / email, and finally you have to “State the reason of unlocking” in the big column box, as shown below:-

Note: Strongly advise you to state the real reason for unlocking, if you copy and paste the unlocking reasons of others found on website, your unlocking request will be likely to be rejected or your Xiaomi account will be blacklisted!

T-06e wm.jpg

In the following screen, is an example of my OTP SMS, which you will receive almost immediately, after “Accepting the Agreement” on the previous screen, and follow thru, as shown below:-

T-07e wm.png

Key-in the OTP code from the SMS, and hit enter, as shown below:-

T-08e wm.jpg

You will get the following imagery, which informs you that your application is successfully done and you need to wait for a week or so, and if you do not get any notification, file in a Complaint accordingly, as follows:-

T-09e wm.jpg

FOLLOW-UP: Normally the waiting period is within 2 weeks.

Should you be waiting longer than the stipulated waiting period, please make a Complaint accordingly, at the following links:

For those who have waited more than 12 days, please reply to the following thread with your Xiaomi account number:-

http://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-1.html

If you have received SMS to unlock but the bootloader is still having problems to unlock due to the following errors:-
  • Couldn't verify device" error when trying to unlock
  • Unlocking process stuck at 50%, "
  • Current account is different from the account info on the device

Please report it on the following link:-
MiFlash Unlock Tool error bugs (Please report attached with your error log) as shown below:-

Bugs.JPG

Report Your Unlocking Error Here ! (Updated on 15/3/2016)

Mi Account - FAQ - Xiaomi

Once you have received the permission via SMS or email, go thru’ the steps from the beginning once again, to double check that everything is ready and the image below will give you an indication to proceed with the actual Unlocking the bootloader, as shown below:-

T-010e wm.jpg

Quick link, to Unlocking your bootloader:-

UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, ROOTED for REDMI NOTE 3 MTK

This should answer or at least give you’re the awareness of the situation.

Happy MIUI-ing.

DISCLAIMER: DO IT AT YOUR RISK. Tampering and flashing can potentially bricked or bootloop your device and may face the risk of Warranty Null & Void.

“Solving with simplicity”

Favorite539 Share

Rated by 264 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Sotyanacun + 1 Thanks!
stivy73 + 1 Thanks!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Fantastic!
Sengy75 + 1 Fantastic!
pavelbhuiya + 4 Fantastic!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Great!
Farbus.Vix + 1 Fantastic!
Anastasiia24 + 1 The download link does not work.
MarcelCintra + 1 Thanks!
kamil85 + 1 Thanks!
Greg_PL + 1 Thanks!
pim077 + 1 <font><font>Благодаря!</f
pomah1981 + 1 Thanks!
mawizzz + 2 Great!
Docargenis + 1 Great!
biktorpogi + 1 Fantastic!
ShweOoMaung + 1 Thanks!
janjanovich + 1 Thanks!
JackDgls + 1 Fantastic!
Vol4ara + 1 Great!
aledimas + 1 Great!
Mweddy + 1 Fantastic!
Maiz94 + 1 Fantastic!
Joohnnie + 1 Thanks!
czepeq + 1 Thanks!
Mr.Pinco + 1 Thanks!
277331 + 1 Awesome!

Experience +349  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
141 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2016Olympics MedalHappy New YearStar Of Technology

07:22, Jan-11-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by SimurghBelgium at 07:39, Jan-11-2016

Sorry I was in a foreign country and was not able to reply before today!  

It does not work. I got this red error :

申请理由需要超过10个字符

= Apply a reason with more than 10 characters

I don't understand because I've entered a reason with more than 10 characters !

I used a translator to write the reason in traditional chinese characters and also in simplified chinese characters but same error !

Tried again with shorter reason and it has worked: copy/paste this reason:

我想解開我的紅米手機注3引導程序請

I received the confirmation by SMS instantly !!

Thanks for your help!!

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Papulya + 1 <font><font>Благодаря!</f
feds64 + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI9 v7.9.21 Beta Chinese Dev
MIUI9 UNSOLVED BUGS COMPILATION

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
01:56, Mar-25-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by prima.dewi at 02:57, Mar-25-2016
Joel\\\'s replied at 2016-3-25 00:59
OMG.......after wait so long for sms now i got error on unlocking process, same like the others. stu ...

i think, many official thread explain....even unlock tool support both developer and stable rom, many case solved by installing  developer rom... i will try unlock with developer rom and let other now if it works.
soon..Edit:
Yes its works....
Used last developer rom.
And i think the most important step is :
WHEN YOU FIRST LOGIN TO XIAOMI ACCOUNT ON SETUP WIZARD, LET DEVICE LOCATION FIND YOU AND DETECT WHICH ACCOUNT THAT CONNECTED TO THIS DEVICE.
SO YOU DONT NEED TO INPUT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL, "YOU JUST NEED TO INPUT PASSWORD BECAUSE ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY FOUND" .

----- PROBLEM SOLVED ------

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!

19:53, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
2016-03-15.png

Redmi note 3 PRO
new version tool.....!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
14:44, Apr-22-2016 | From PC
|
UID: 325411085 failed to verify account. I just received the SMS saying my application was approved.
couldnt verify.PNG

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
112 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMi In-Ear HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowFantastic!Mi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalSuper SundayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMalaysia Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertTheme TalentMi MIX 2MIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverApp StarMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge

06:37, Feb-04-2016 | From PC
|
I need Help please!
I dont know what I must Enter ?

IMG_20160203_232618_HDR.jpg

Platinum Member

Sleeping Beauty

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi 3Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 41700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy DiwaliMi Live Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI GreeceHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics Medal1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum MembersSurge S1Super Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayHappy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S300K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Merry Christmas3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI SpainMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamIndia Independence DayStar Of Icons10 Million Forum MembersWallpaper StarMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMi Story TellerApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp StarMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruRingtone Star Forum Contest Lover

06:28, May-13-2016 | From PC
|
I solved this with flash global developer rom (http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.4.28/miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_6.4.28_6e708b095c_5.1.zip )here the screenshoot :  

Success Unlock

Success Unlock

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

lleafar + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!

23:07, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by digitalboyz at 00:01, Mar-16-2016
feds64 replied at 2016-3-15 22:56
To be able to get it verified you must use one account at a particular time. You need to logged ou ...

I also try this way...
I'll know if I can
thanks for now

Hi feds 64...!
try another pc... Install new adb driver, log ex novo in tool....
same problem 2016-03-15.png

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi Note 3

03:39, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
does not work on redmi note 3 pro, thank you Xiaomi

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:33, Oct-16-2017 | From PC
|
For those who cannot download this link: UPDATED (Nov. 23, 2016) Mi Flash_Unlock-1.1.1111.11231.zi

Can go and download the latest from another thread: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod ... mi%2Bflash%2Bunlock

The_Frog + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

MarshmallowRedmi 3SMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMi Talent

19:57, Oct-07-2016 | Via mobile
|
hikma19 replied at 2016-10-7 12:39
are you using windows 32bit or 64 bit... and what room you using it... because i always error in 5 ...

Im using windows 8.1 64 bit os, latest developer rom im using. I had same issue like yours. I created a new account with new email id and mobile number as my old account had redmi 3s prime, redmi 1s and mi4 as device. I applied for permmission. I tried to unlock after getting permission but stuck at 50%. Then i tried next 3 days and same issue. Then i waited for a few days and thrn tried again , it got succeeded.

NB: Find service was turned off .

Comment

feds64 Thanks for the info.  09:47, Oct-16-2016

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 31300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestScroll Of WisdomTechnology Guru

01:03, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
mdpani replied at 2016-5-9 11:44
hai friend,

with locked boot loader , how could you flash china dev rom  using MI flash.

Hi friend,

I have done it using this tutorial by Muz_paray: http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

The biggest issue was to install the drivers, for which you need to disable signature enforcement (the instructions are also in the tutorial).

Hope it helps.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM
18:34, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
I get can to the registration page too!! Thank you

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4652 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi MIXRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi 4XRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 3Redmi NoteMi 4cMi TVMi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamTheme TalentMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Humor Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OreoStar WarsMi TalentSurpriseApp StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp MasterMIUI KingApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography GuruMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableWallpaper StarTechnology Guru

Author| 18:53, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
moarfish replied at 2015-12-28 18:34

Bravo...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

20:21, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Defaceo at 20:29, Dec-28-2015
moarfish replied at 2015-12-28 18:34

How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write mroe still gives me the error:
"Apply reason to the more than 10 characters"

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM
22:26, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Defaceo replied at 2015-12-28 20:21
How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write  ...

just translate your reason to chinesse.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

22:32, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Melkisser replied at 2015-12-28 22:26
just translate your reason to chinesse.

Just submitted it, I hope it unlocks fast. Thank you everyone for the support, you are awsome.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

22:59, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
OK guys, I made it to the application form and applied here http://www.miui.com/unlock/apply.php
Says I have 10 days or to contact them on the forum.
Good luck to us all.

feds64 + 2 Great!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM
23:10, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Defaceo replied at 2015-12-28 20:21
How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write  ...

I use Traditional Chinese input.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
156 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Redmi 31 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI Myanmar1st Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalUEFA EURO MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkTechnology GuruInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Mi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertDebate MasterYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover

23:59, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
i don't understand why i cant donwload the app for unlock

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4652 Hours
Send PM

Author| 08:32, Dec-29-2015 | From PC
|
TeoZrce replied at 2015-12-28 23:59
i don't understand why i cant donwload the app for unlock

It means you are need to wait...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list