JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi KeyMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi MIXMi TVRedmi 3SMi Max Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 4Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersOlympics Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdaySuper Wednesday900K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper Monday2100K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper SundayHappy DiwaliMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandSurge S1MIUI Font LoverMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge25 Million StrongDebate MasterMi TalentHumor MasterRingtone Star OTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerApp TalentMi Lover MedalJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Device ExpertApp TalentMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp MasterXiaomi Type-C EarphonesWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme Talent

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, ROOTED for REDMI NOTE 3

[ Promote]
198250 2186 |
14:19, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by feds64 at 10:50, May-14-2016

My Christmas surprise for the MIUIers...

Wow, I actually succeeded in UNLOCKING the BOOTLOADER,without even thinking of the risk of Bricking my Redmi Note 3 at all. For this one you can do without all those applying on the unlocking website procedurewith take ages to return you a code. What I did was using MiFlashUnlock on my Stable ROM v7.0.19.0.LHNCNCJ (MIUI7) which it gave me an error message and I proceeded with the Dev v5.12.24 (MIUI7) which was successfully done to unlock the bootloader.

NOTE: This tutorial is done on Redmi Note 3 MediaTek Helio X10 and the Unlocking of bootloader method remain the same for Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm/Snapdragon.

Updated Jan 10, 2016: As of a day or two, the Mi Flash Unblock was able to Unblock when you are using Stable or Developer ROM....
And for those who are not sure of their status whether they have or not the permission to unlock, please use this link to find out:-

If you do qualify, then go ahead with this.

Screenshot_2015-12-26-02-55-15-horz wm.jpg

IMPORTANT: Log-in into your Mi Account and use that UID number and password, and make sure your Mi Account is activated, before going any further, as shown below:-

Screenshot_2015-12-26-18-32-15_com-horz.jpg

Firstly, download

And install, as shown below:-

Screenshot_2015-12-26-12-29-30_com.miui-horz wm.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-26-12-24-50_com.miui-horz wm.jpg

Secondly, download

Launch MiFlashUnlock_1.1.0315.1, as shown below:-

Q-1 wm.jpg

T-00 wm.jpg

Next, key in your Mi Account number, preferably your UID, as shown below:-

T-01 wm.jpg

When you get this message, do retry again, normally it is due to server congestion, as shown below:-

T-02r wm.jpg

T-02 wm.jpg

If you come across the following screen, you cannot unlock, so head over to the link below:

T-03e wm.jpg

This screen appear when you account has been given the permission to Unlock the bootloader, so just follow thru accordingly, as shown below:-

T-03 wm.jpg

Switch-off your device, and Press and Hold, Vol Down button and Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode, and plug-in via USB to your laptop/PC when you see the image, as shown below:-

T-04 wm.jpg

The following screenshot will failed verification at 50%, this is because I purposely sign-out of my Mi Account on my Redmi Note 3 device, so you need to sign-in into your Mi Account on your device properly, as shown below:-

T-04er wm.jpg

IMPORTANT: Updated 0200 Jan 15, 2016 – Tested and recommended by @rudi66 Credit & Thanks to his contribution.
  • Swipe up on your Home screen, and key GPS on the search bar, and goto GPS satellites, select High accuracy, make sure it looks like the screenshot below.
  • Launch your browser, goto i.mi.com on the URL bar and hit enter, sign-in, as shown below, until you get to see “Find device” and launch it.
  • Re-run the Mi Flash Unlock tool again and see whether you get thru.

Screenshot_2016-01-15-02-33-54.png

W-01-horz.jpg

W-05-horz.jpg

UPDATED: Jan 14, 2016 - Now, sign-in into https://i.mi.com/ to find out, whether your device is properly connected and detected by the system, all the variables are correlated which is Find Device, Fingerprint, Mi Account and the device you sign-in into, if any of these variables is not properly done then most probably you are not going to make it. So let's run the acid test, this procedure will locate your device accordingly and will detect whether your device is online, as shown below:-

T-04err.png

T-04err2.png

Once you got the Verifying Device Information, it will proceed with Unlocking process, as shown below:-

T-05 wm.JPG

T-06 wm.JPG

After it is Done, as shown above, press restart button to reboot to system, or press and hold your POWER button for 10 second to exit Fastboot mode.

NOTICE: This is for those who are using DEV ROM...

Switch your device. Goto Security > Permissions > Root access, and check "I understand the risks of root access" and click Root Access. It will automatically download "miui-ota-hennessy-5.12.24-5.12.24.root-5668142ffa-5.0" for you and update by itself accordingly, as shown below:-

Screenshot_2015-12-26-10-27-43_com.miui-horz wm.jpg

17Screenshot_2015-12-26-10-28-54_com.android-horz wm.jpg

After the installation and reboot, your device will have root access, as shown below:-

qw1-horz wm.jpg

I have installed Root checker, SuperSU & Flashify, to verify root, and give further access to (Rooted Required Apps) using SuperSU, as shown below:-

19Screenshot_2015-12-26-13-18-07_eu.chainfire-horz wm.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-26-13-20-31_com.joeykrim-horz wm.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-26-13-30-23_com.miui-horz wm.jpg

Now your Redmi Note 3 is ROOTED...

Disclaimer: DO IT AT YOUR RISK. Flashing can potentially bricked or bootloop your device.

"Solving with simplicity"
Favorite90 Share

Rated by 97 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

ShweOoMaung + 1 Great!
ociec_pl + 1 Fantastic!
Masterius + 1 Awesome!
ErlandDN + 1 Thanks!
shin39 + 1 Thanks!
fer2605 + 1 Fantastic!
Sergio821 + 1 Спасибо!
Arummanis + 1 Thanks!
mrzag84 + 1 Thanks!
1656359860 + 1 Great!
Diikkaaa + 1 Great!
HannoSLM + 1 Thanks!
rradin + 1 Thanks!
Mutheeb + 1 Agreed!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
+79183976667 + 1 Great!
q12w34 + 1 Thanks!
thandana + 10 + 3 Thanks!
ucupmuyu + 1 Awesome!
andrey@records + 2 Thanks!
BezMozgOffNet + 1 Thanks!
zibi.kom + 1 Thanks!
VladislavBagnyu + 1 Fantastic!
denise_amiga + 1 Fantastic!
godji_1 + 1 Thanks!
grihas + 1 Great!
Pegasys + 1 Great!

Experience +137  Prestige +11  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
396 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Slovenia1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Beta TeamOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:08, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|
It works. I followed this guide and result was successfull!!!
Thanks!

Comment

feds64 You are welcome...  00:11, Jun-07-2016

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi KeyMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi MIXMi TVRedmi 3SMi Max Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 4Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersOlympics Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdaySuper Wednesday900K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper Monday2100K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Weekly PollSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper SundayHappy DiwaliMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandSurge S1MIUI Font LoverMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge25 Million StrongDebate MasterMi TalentHumor MasterRingtone Star OTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerIndonesia Independence DayAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerApp TalentMi Lover MedalJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Device ExpertApp TalentMi Story TellerSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp MasterXiaomi Type-C EarphonesWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme Talent

Author| 22:17, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by feds64 at 18:54, Jan-01-2016
Defaceo replied at 2015-12-28 21:53
I tried it connected and disconnected in fastboot mode, I still get the same message.

Oo strange... Let me give you a thinker, if you are able to download the Millet, it means you are on the right track...
http://miui.com/unlock/
Also, log-in into:-
https://i.mi.com

q1.JPG

q2.JPG

If you able to download or even reach the 2nd scrnshot you made it...

q3.JPG
This is plain common sense.. Being season you should know the trick... Hehehehe

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

22325816 + 1 Awesome!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
20:27, Dec-31-2015 | From PC
|
finally i can root my note 3!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

feds64 + 2 Awesome!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 22:49, Dec-31-2015 | From PC
|
distel replied at 2015-12-31 22:44
I send my applications when the site opend first ( 15 days ago) no SMS till now. Anybody git a solut ...

http://www.mi.com/service/contact
Millet.JPG

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
311 Hours
Send PM
22:54, Dec-31-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Madhino at 15:59, Dec-31-2015

I did it and I can confirm it worked for me. Redmi Note 3 32GB.  Again thanks.

Screenshot_2015-12-31-15-52-52_com.miui.securitycenter[1].png

feds64 + 2 Fantastic!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.0.5.0.LHOMIDG
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
17:16, Jan-06-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-1-6 16:03
don't mind sharing with us, how you did it?

I'm the other user of roostermc (the guy who started the thing of sharing accounts). I've just ask for the permission with this account before than with the other one. Like 20 december. In order to install the ROM, your guide it's perfect, better than the one in xiaomi.eu

I've installed the ROM of xiaomi.eu

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
330 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyUnlock MedalAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 3Mi 5Mi NoteFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Diwali300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Russia2014 ChristmasDiwali Hilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 2016Merry Christmas1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New YearUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertStar Of IconsMi Story TellerApp StarMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterRingtone Star Humor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology

17:39, Jan-06-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-1-6 11:58
Cool... You got it already?

Yes, i unlocked bootloader, but don't have root acces, now i try update to 6.1.6 and reboot my phone

feds64 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
330 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi BoxMi BandMi WiFi RouterYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyUnlock MedalAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 3Mi 5Mi NoteFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Diwali300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Russia2014 ChristmasDiwali Hilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 2016Merry Christmas1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New YearUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertStar Of IconsMi Story TellerApp StarMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterRingtone Star Humor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMaster Of Technology

17:56, Jan-06-2016 | From PC
|
i did it. i have unlocked bootloader and root acces. now i try instal recovery

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM
23:22, Jan-08-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by GBYEOL at 00:27, Jan-09-2016

Hello. I finnally success to unlock bootloader. Thanks.
But I have a question.
when I tried unlock on Official dev rom 5.12.31, it didn't work.
It stuck 50%.

then I tried SphinX v1d stable rom (7.0.22.0). Miflashunlocktool unlocked bootloader.
What's the problems on official dev rom?
It successed on many Redmi Note3 with SphinX v1d.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM
00:01, Jan-09-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-1-8 23:47
Woow, that a tough question to answer... You are the second person telling me, and I have to figur ...

haha. I don't know why it works on custom stable rom and why it doesn't work on official dev rom.
the important thing is RedmiNote3 unlocked....

Can i copy your info to Korean Mi forum? i will link your original info.
and sure i will change... dev rom to custom stable rom..

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyDebate Master

01:13, Jan-15-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-1-15 00:05
Yes, please enlighten us how you did it... So the rest of the RN3 with the same fate can succeed t ...

My English is not the best because i'm a student, but i hope it will be understandable.

I suffered a lot with the bootloader unlock, but i think i found the solution for the 50% problem!!!

I did these steps but i think it's not important:
I installed the 6.1.14 developer ROM.
(I think is's not important, because many user unlocked the phone from stable ROM.)
Fingerprint scanner set up
USB Debugging

And i think this is the key: FOLLOW THESE STEPS ON THE PHONE (NOT ON PC)

Log in the MI account from the settings ---MI CLOUD: scrool down and click visit.i.mi.com
Log in. The automatic login don't work (I don't know why) tap hide, and type the password.
After that you have to verify the phone with an SMS code, and you will access evry function from the phone browser.
Turn on GPS ,  in the browser--mi account chose the find phone app and locate your phone.
If it shows the destination of the phone properly you can unlcok the bootloader (1. post)

Thanks for fed64 for the help, and the tutorial

(When i will get the ,,Fixer,, badge )

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

feds64 + 6 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +6  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.LHNCNDL
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM
18:16, Jan-20-2016 | From PC
|
After 10 days I received sms approval to unlock the bootloader.

I used this tutorial to unlock:

http://en.miui.com/thread-199580-1-1.html   
For Root, TWRP, SuperSU & gapps for Redmire Note 3 ,I used this tutorial

http://en.miui.com/thread-208503-1-1.html

Everything went well.Sorry for my English!!!!!

thank feds64

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
153 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BandMi HomeMijia Story TellerAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi Note Pro1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentTechnology GuruAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master

19:30, Mar-11-2016 | From PC
|
Thank you for your help, Master! After ten days I successfully unlocked my BL and got TWRP recovery on my device! Just an advice for everybody: I didn't stuck at 50% because I logged in with my email in flash unlock because I was logged in forum with email, too.

feds64 + 2 Awesome!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.MHOMIED
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandXiaomi Mi 4Android Guru

13:06, May-22-2016 | From PC
|
Hi, im from india having RN 3 pro with MIUI 7.3.2.0(LHOMIDD) GLOBAL STABLE ROM. When i tried this thing i got struck in 50% showing couldnt verify device. I want to know whether it is possible to unlock bootloader in the current version ROM which im using now and I want to know i will get root access or not if i finished this process successfully

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V7.3.1.0.LHNCNDD
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
14:31, Jun-12-2016 | From PC
|
hello and thx for the tutorial

i got today my permission to unlock bootloader (took only 2 days) but i get stuck on 50%

i found the device on my laptop and phone. account is active. gps accuracy is set to high. i login with my account number.
still nothing.

i have the stable 7.2.5 version (MTK)

what can i do?

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.1.6.0.MAACNDI
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM
17:20, Jan-26-2016 | From PC
|
Trying to reach diamand level to unlock bootloader.

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 04:00, Jan-21-2016 | From PC
|
giltros1 replied at 2016-1-21 03:34
I can do this with Rom SphinX v2b Stable?

With that, it won't affect the count...

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 22:59, Jan-10-2016 | From PC
|
miwalu replied at 2016-1-10 22:39
You said Mi Flash Unlock was able to umblock using stable or developper ROM... That means that if I  ...

Yes, I tested mine using Stable and few others have done so...

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
22:10, Jan-08-2016 | From PC
|
why should we reply everytime?

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
07:39, Jan-08-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2015-12-26 15:38
If you succeed just do a Rate on my tutorial ok...

Hey , i have a question on the first step, how can i install Dev ROM V5.12.31 (MIUI7) ? just by putting it on my phone like you did in the pctures Thank you in advance :)

Abdel

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 16:05, Jan-05-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by feds64 at 16:11, Jan-05-2016
Sekelz replied at 2016-1-5 15:56
Does not work. The OP just makes copies of other peoples tutorial threads and changes the wording a  ...

Too bad, I sense your frustration... It works for those fortunate ones... AND MIND YOU!!! The tutorial is a personal experience and ONLY for those who has the automatic clearance...

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 08:46, Jan-05-2016 | From PC
|
marcelus25 replied at 2016-1-5 02:48
feds thx for Your effort but to be honest it can be missleading for new users

We dont know exact ve ...

I and many other friends, regardless of your frustrated assumption, has worked flawlessly. If you are the unfortunate lot, there nothing we could do and this tutorial is meant for those who want to leap further.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI

14:28, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|
thanks

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 14:29, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|

Cool and Merry Christmas...

MIUI Translation Team

MIUI Fan Site in Thailand

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
449 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7Mi 1Mi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi NoteRedmiMi 4iMi 3Mi Note ProMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ThailandMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI V5 Review1 Million Forum Members2014 Christmas100k Forum Members600K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 30 Million Users700K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Wallpaper ContestOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates Lover

14:32, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|
thanks

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
MIUI Version
V7.2.5.0.LHNCNDA
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi 3Inbox ZeroYouth Pledge

14:33, Dec-26-2015 | Via mobile
|
thankss

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.0.8.0.MAACNDH
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BandMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Mi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 2900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Olympics Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi TalentInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackHumor MasterAndroid GuruYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master

14:37, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|
wanna try it

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 14:38, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 14:38, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3733 Hours
Send PM

Author| 14:39, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|

My pleasure...

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016Thanksgiving DayHappy New YearDie-hard MIUI Fan

14:39, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|