Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi MIXMi HomeMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMi 5XRedmi 4XMi 5Redmi Note 4MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi 5XStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal

[V9 Theme] [Classy iOS Theme] Pure iOS-11 [A Complete iOS - 11 Experience] [LINK UPDATED]

[ Promote]
529989 42189 |
06:38, Mar-16-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by #Sunit at 21:01, May-17-2018

Hello MIUI'ers

I am Sharing my theme with you all

Pure iOS - 11 by #Sunit

Features:

• iOS Advanced Callscreen
  • iOS 11 Latest System SOUNDS
  • iOS lockscreen
  • iOS Fonts
  • iOS emojis
  • iOS ANIMATIONS
  • iOS Bootanimation
  • Renamed Apps to match iOS 11
  • iOS Latest Icons
  • Modified Modules
  • Apple TV
  • iMessages
  • iOS Clock
  • WhatsApp Module
  • iBooks
  • MIUI Theme Editor --> iSkin
  • Photos App Module Modified
  • Instagram Modded
  • Latest Music App Modified
  • iOS Camera
  • iOS Settings
  • iOS Dialer
  • iOS Statusbar
  • iOS Notification Bar
  • iOS Volume Panel
  • iOS Flashlight
  • iPhone X Compatibility (Round Corners, Top Black bar and One button for changing wallpapers)
  • AND MANY MORE......

Pure iOS - 11
Theme Information:
◇Author:#Sunit
◇Connect With me/Suggestions/Comments/Follow:Instagram    Facebook     YouTube
Posted time:March 2018
◇ Recommend:★★★★★★
◇ Tested Devices:REDMI 4 (Indian Variant)/Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 4
A big thanks to:
*Ankywalker
*Surya29
*Yenkissme
*Piratz
*Tasveer
*Deztine
*Sstellica
*All MIUI Fans for encouraging and downloading.

Preview

Download:

Theme Download Link :
  Please reply to view this thread.

Apple iOS Universal Animations Link :

iOS 11 UI Sounds, Notification Sounds, Ringtones & Bootanimation Link :

Notes:

* I am not responsible for any fault in your device.
*Do not ask for 3rd Party error. (You can solve it on your own, it's reasy, RELAX!!)
*If any developer feels offended by my content, Then please give me a prior notice to change the objectionable matter. i will for sure co-operate with you.
*Please Do Not Mirror the links, let them be there where they are. In case, there is an error to the link, Inform me immediately, I will update the links very quickly.
*This theme is tested on MIUI V9, but it will also work on older devices (Not as smooth as on V9). Older devices can also give it a try.

*If you are using my theme as base theme, do ask me. and Give proper Credits.

*If anyone is facing problems while installing the Animations and Sounds, Here's some information for you:
Those aniimations and sounds packages can be only installed through TWRP Recovery. (TWRP Recovey is a kind of custom recovery which you can easily install after unlocking your device's bootloader, Refer to some YouTube Videos on installing TWRP Recovery in your particular device), After installing TWRP, then simply install those Animations and Sounds Zip files through the TWRP. It's a kind of Medium Difficulty Task.(Take a TWRP Backup before flashing those zip files, so that you can revert back to the original sounds, bootanimation and Animations if you don't want it again).

*If facing difficulty in opening the images/thread is loading slow, open the thread from a computer/Desktop.
*If anyone is facing difficulties while downloading the theme, just follow the below video guide after opening the Link:

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING

HAPPY THEMING   ;)

iPhone X_MockUp-min.jpg
leather-folio-highlight-zoom.jpg
Favorite1366 Share

Rated by 13 people   Experience Reason  

slimale + 1 Fantastic!
1590968419 + 1 Fantastic!
CaptainBomPa + 1 Great!
1772328736 + 1 Awesome!
alifrangga + 1 Awesome!
tomotomotomo + 1 Great!
Jheps + 2 Great!
underlines + 1 Awesome!
vankizzle + 2 Fantastic!
esatch + 1 Great!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
snowlander + 1 Great!
Asso71 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +19  View Rating Log

-SUNIT SINGH-

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi MIXMi HomeMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMi 5XRedmi 4XMi 5Redmi Note 4MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi 5XStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal

Author| 16:40, Mar-17-2018 | From PC
|
For All those guyz who are facing problems installing the Animations and Sounds,ui zip files, Please Refer to the 7th Comment in the Notes Section.

Thank you.
-SUNIT SINGH-

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Author| 04:14, Mar-21-2018 | From PC
|
The Links have been Updated. Thank you guys to inform me about this.
-SUNIT SINGH-

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM
00:06, Mar-28-2018 | From PC
|

I always enter here (like a lot of people) and just put some "oks" and "thank" and "yada yada yada" just to grab a link and download some stuff. But this time I really need to applaud and leave here all my congrats and thanks to the developer! This is GREAT!!! This THEME is not only Awesome! But PLUS, it makes the cellphone Run Smooth! AND FAST!! EVEN on my case where  I run an oooldest S4 with a Miui custom ROM!! So let me say... GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! Keep your work man!!  Put some new wallpapers , skins, I don't know... Just keep working on because you are F! Awesome!! I will bruit show and share on my youtube channel "TheGeekOnBrasil" This work deservs all lights! Thank you man!!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM
04:33, Mar-21-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Appreciate the solid effort

Diamond Member

Credits
Device