Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4517 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi Max Mi 5s PlusMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruSuprise25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi A1Ringtone Star Humor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Hands-on flashing Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool on Redmi Note 3 (MTK)

[ Promote]
154554 2860 |
04:08, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by feds64 at 00:20, Mar-17-2016

IMG-20151222-WA0001.jpg

I am compelled to write this tutorial with the urgency to assist those having the fear or simply not knowing "How To". Between my 2 units of Redmi Note 3, I have experiment, probably a dozen times into flashing and other stuffs which is not a pleasant experience, as I do get my heart tumbling, when I come to a point when I am not able to switch on my device or laying there motionless, so to speak. Anyway, it is quite difficult to get a bootloop or to bricked your device with some acquired skills.
This is a "Successful Hands-on" experience which I simply need to share especially with the newbies, and overcoming the fear to do a right thing...

Screenshot_2015-12-22-13-30-40-horz wm.jpg

NOTE:
Constant:- System Windows 7 Pro SP1 & Windows 10 Pro with a pre-loaded MIUI 7.1 Stable 7.1.1.1 (LHNCNCJ) ROM from the vendor.

SP Flash Tool can perform image flashing which is very useful for fixing softbrick or bootloop cases through the flashing of Stock ROM to restore the factory defaults.

Highlights:-

• Flash Stock Rom
  • Flash Recovery
  • Memory Test
  • Parameter Setting
  • Format Device / Hard Reset

Let's get started with flashing a Stock ROM:-

What you need:-

Download MediaTek USB VCOM drivers

For WIN 10 users: Installing MTK VCOM driver on WINDOWS 10 (32 & 64 bits)

Download SP Flash Tool

Be sure to Enable USB Debugging:-

Go to About phone > tap MIUI version at least 7 times to activate the Developer options. Go to Additional settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Enable it.

The required files, as shown below:-

IMPORTANT:- Next, you need to install drivers in order to connect your device properly, just extract Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.zip, and double-click "Install.bat", and it will automatically install the necessary drivers, and allow permissions for these drivers to be installed.

CHECK:- You should have at least more than 50% battery remaining and switch off your phone at the same time.
Unzipped, both SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1516.00.zip and
Hennessy_images_V7.0.16.0.LHNCNCJ.tgz.

Next, goto the Hennessy_images_V7.0.16.0.LHNCNCJ folder, move the "MT6795_Android_scatter.txt" into the "signed_bin" folder, as shown below:-

To install SP Flash Tool, right click your mouse and "Run As Administrator" and change the language to English accordingly, as shown below:-

Next click on the "Download Agent" and locate "DA_SWSEC.bin" from the unzipped SP Flash Tool folder earlier and click Open, as shown below:-

Next click on the "Scatter loading" button and locate the "MT6795_Android_scatter" from the unzipped Hennessy_images_V7.0.16.0.LHNCNCJ.tgz folder earlier and click Open, as shown below:-

IMPORTANT:- Updated: Jan 14, 2015
1. Preloader "Tick or Untick" field:
  • If you are using a vendor ROM, in most cases they have altered the MIUI Version via a Build.prop editor to their choice, eg. 7.00.99.00 which is based on 7.0.9.0 officially, leave it "as-it-is" "Ticked".
  • If you have flashed prior to this, a Custom ROM eg. SphinX v*.** only then you "Untick" or get back to the OP and enquire how to flash to a Stock / Proprietary ROM / Firmware or another Custom ROM to avoid corrupting your kernel thereafter "Bricking" your device. Should you "Bricked" your device, there are procedures to unwind that.
2. Recovery field:
  • If you have flashed TWRP on your device prior to these, you can "Untick" to keep your TWRP recovery, otherwise it will it wipe it off.
3. Logo field:
  • If you have alreaady customized your logo, other than the Mi logo and keep it, you can "Untick" it.

Now click the "Download" button.

DEVICE: Still in Off-state, PRESS and HOLD the Vol (-) Down (release only when the yellow bar comes out), immediately, followed by connecting your device to the PC/Laptop via USB Cable.
TESTED: Jan 16, 2016
For users how do have an error message while using method of Press & Hold “Volume Down” button, you could alternatively use the combo option of Press & Hold “Vol Down + Power” button and release upon sighting the Chip Info box on your left.

You will immediately see the progress bar going Red, Purple momentarily, and Yellow for a  few minutes until the flashing process is complete, as shown below:-

Q-0007 wm.jpg

Q-0008 wm.jpg

When it is completed and successful, you see the 100%, yellow full bar and a big check mark.

You have successfully flashed the current Stable MIUI 7  V7.0.19.0 LHNCNCJ and your phone will then reboot itself accordingly.

Error messages you may encounter, as shown below:-

This message will popped-up when you are press the wrong combination keys...

This will popped-up when the version of your SP Flash Tool is not compatible...

Some Q & As on "Bricked phone" solutions:
SP tools problem, need help!! BROM ERROR:
Note 3 Bricked, BROM ERROR, please help!

DISCLAIMER:- Flashing can potentially bootloop or softbrick your device. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Apps source:-  spflashtool & miui
Credit to:- UnknownAX for highlighting the correct SP Flash Tool version.

FEEDBACK and  Q&As:-
Do not hesitate to make any enquires, and should you have been successful, please do feedback on your success.

Favorite55 Share

Rated by 76 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Calistrar + 1 Fantastic!
johnjeje + 1 Fantastic!
sstefan57 + 1 Fantastic!
thandana + 10 Great!
pedrosoares + 1 Thanks!
Menegotti + 1 Thanks!
andrey@records + 1 Thanks!
Staruj + 2 Thanks!
igorjan76 + 1 Great!
阿尤西 + 1 Thanks!
sergejzacepin@y + 1 Thanks!
猫蚤狗 + 1 Thanks!
TTQQ45 + 1 Thanks!
jakubplock + 1 not working
Taimerlan + 1 Fantastic!
Teriotal + 1 Fantastic!
tank776 + 1 Great!
A_Surya + 1 Thanks!
beys17 + 1 Great!
wald3k + 1 <font><font>Dzięki!</font
dreamboytm + 1 Awesome!
Blindman82 + 1 Thanks!
hakeemrahman24 + 1 Fantastic!
prednizalon + 1 Thanks!
saikumarsk + 1 Thanks!
247857329 + 1 Thanks!
oleg.a.ch + 1 Thanks!

Experience +99  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM
04:43, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2015-12-25 19:27
I am using two laptop. Win 7 Pro 64bit and Win 10 Pro 64bit...

I suggest you just reinstall the  ...

You made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much !!!

After deinstalling the previous driver and reinstalling i started
the flashtool, loaded the 019 stable and once again i got
the green hook. I disconnectet the phone and pressed the
power button. You can not believe it but after a couple of seconds
i felled the vibration, so i knew the phone was back to life...
You cant image how happy i am now...
But there is one thing: I  am scared to death now to upgrade if
there is some new version coming out or flash an international
version.....

But for now i am very happy.

Big thaaaaaaaaaanks

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4517 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi Max Mi 5s PlusMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruSuprise25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi A1Ringtone Star Humor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

Author| 09:32, Jan-02-2016 | From PC
|
jannahjannah replied at 2016-1-2 09:12
Can anyone help me ? 3 days trying to solve this but nothing seems to work. the phone is cannot tur ...

1. Which thread did you before you reach here...
2. Obviously it seem like you almost made it... Still it is a driver incompatibility issue...
3. Have you tried to PRESS & HOLD three buttons and release after it boots?

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
22:19, Jan-02-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-1-2 10:45
Probably, this will assist you...

1. Download the required drivers and SP flash specified in this ...

Thank you very2 much, Your tutorial Work nicely.... Thank you very much...

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

feds64 + 2 Awesome! Wishing a great New Year...

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Debate Master

08:55, Jan-18-2016 | From PC
|
orelphone.com replied at 2016-1-11 20:36
Hi, did you kept holding both until the end of the flashing?
if not, please describe exactly what  ...

Sorry for the delay to reply.

Hmmm, my memory is failing me. I think I held both buttons until flash completed. I remember feeling a bit of cramp, as the phone is large and my hand is smaller than normal.
It was quite nerve wracking, at the time, as I had repeatedly tried to revive my phone with no success. I got the various error messages that other users have posted.

Only after reading that note ( in red text) at the bottom of the first post in that linked thread, and following the instruction to hold down both buttons did I finally have success.

The funny thing is the phone is the 3GB version. And from the start I used the recommended version of Flash Tool.
The only version I downloaded was the V5. 1516.00. And that is the version that both bricked and then flashed my phone. No other.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

feds64 + 6 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +6  Prestige +1  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
93 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruOTA Feedback

00:08, Jan-22-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-1-20 03:12
Sure and pls feedback the outcome. Thanks.

Well... Very nice. Both the stable and the developer version are working very nicely. It appears that both the ram management and battery are more efficient in the developer version.
I just hoped the developer version came with Root, which is not the case :(
I'm having some trouble trying to apply for the unlock of the bootloader, but i'm also not sure if that will enable the built-in Root management...
techm4sters

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
06:24, Jan-22-2016 | From PC
|
Hi friends!
I flash it by SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1520 and get brick. Led not display. not charging. When i try put usb computer find and lost device. I try all.
+ and power, -, + and -. - and power. But it not help. Looks like comuter find and lost it. I tryed SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516. Same problem. Try to flash it on 3 computers, Win 7. 8 and 10. Nothing.
Last chanse i delete all drivers and download  MiPhone2015731 and install it. Download SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516.00 from start of topic. And try to flash it by - volume and power and it WORK!

feds64 + 2 I m glad you got it to work.

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi Router MiniAwesome!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3MIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHilal Ramadan Debate MasterMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru

04:46, Jan-25-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-1-24 23:34
It could take as long as 10 mins to see the Home screen. Can you reproduce how you did it? Thanks.

First of all phone must be charged more that 50%. Check that debug mode is work (i recommend turn it off and on again). Use for extracting normal archivator (7 zip unarchivate but at last i use bandizip, its free). If it is possible use computer this clean os (that have no errors and many old drivers). Thats all.

P.S. drivers doesnt work on windows 10. Driver think that you try setup it in to system Win NT or older.

P.P.S i use vol down and power button when flash.
This is all that i made.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
03:57, Jan-30-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Suzumichan at 04:14, Jan-30-2016

Thank you for the guide; however, it is still not working for me. I keep getting the error for SPFlash - the second one, which, according to you, means I don't have the right version of SPFlash. Not sure what is going wrong there.
Edit: Nevermind, I re-downloaded SPFlash and everything is a-okay now! Thanks again!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
131 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Android ElfMr. DependableMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverYouth Pledge

16:11, Feb-22-2016 | From PC
|
feds64 replied at 2016-2-22 00:51
Like the tutorial... you tick it...

Thank you very much, I flashed the ROM successfully

Awaiting the official global ROM for exchanging the Chinese with English in all apps

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
09:12, Jan-02-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by jannahjannah at 09:15, Jan-02-2016

Can anyone help me ? 3 days trying to solve this but nothing seems to work. the phone is cannot turn On but stil can connect with SP tools, i have charged it several hours even all night, I have tried all SP tools version From 5.1352 until 5.532 but still appears the same problem, also tried to install and uninstall a hundred time and many Vcom,usb,preloader or other driver but the same result, change the cable but also did not work, I have tried to another Pc or laptop 3 times but also did not work, Now I am stuck here, Lost Hope that my phone going to be oke :'(. . . . The Problem always the same as screen shot. the flash only works when I use v5.1532 but the phone brick, cannot turn it ON.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM
22:02, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Batman08 at 15:03, Dec-24-2015

Yea i got green hook, but i cannot switch on the phone. No power led, nothing...
even when i flash chinese stable rom i get green hook but cannot switch
phone on. Same as with Sphinx..
It is really strange...
Maybe locked bootloader problem ?

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM
22:25, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Batman08 at 15:27, Dec-24-2015

Pressing VOL UP + Power key together for 4 minutes: Nothing happens
Pressing VOL UP+ VOL DOWN + POWER for 4 minutes: Nothing happens

....that is really bad luck, isn't it ?

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4517 Hours
Send PM

Author| 01:19, Jan-27-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by feds64 at 01:21, Jan-27-2016
adrisouto96 replied at 2016-1-27 01:05
I don't know what do you want me to do, sorry. I've downloaded it again from here: http://en.miui. ...

Alright, did you you move the scatter file to the signed_bin? What ROM were you on before this?

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4517 Hours
Send PM

Author| 09:19, Jan-15-2016 | From PC
|
TormentedSoul replied at 2016-1-15 05:38
thanx man
i can't use miflash but it seems i can fix my phone with this

MiFlash is currently not working.

TormentedSoul + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM
04:59, Dec-29-2015 | From PC
|
i was try this tutor but my phone still black screen..

Credits
Device
Online time
81 Hours
Send PM

Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20171 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal

05:10, Dec-28-2015 | Via mobile
|
I was using my phone then suddenly it went blank. I have tried all possible combinations of vol down, vol up plus power  no way, my phone refuse to power on.I've plugged it over night no way.I've also plugged it to my laptop for hours no way. my redmi note 3 won't just power on. Any remedy please?

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
449 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015100k Forum Members3 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI HungaryMIUI 30 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersRocket to Future2100K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Wallpaper ContestOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

05:04, Dec-26-2015 | From PC
|
Please Help me!

It was done, everything as described. But! I can not turn on, can not charge, no fastboot mode. SP Flashtool installs all rom, but I can not start up the phone. I do not understand.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM
22:33, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Batman08 at 15:36, Dec-24-2015

I already charged my phone for some hours til some minutes back...
But could not see if it really charges the battery as there is no red light on the phone

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

04:41, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guide! Awesome for fixing breaked devices

feds64 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
44 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015MIUI 2016

04:45, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
Ok let's see...

Comment

feds64 Go try it...  09:08, Dec-24-2015

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM
04:46, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing ! exactly what i needed =)

Comment

feds64 Definitely...  09:08, Dec-24-2015

Credits
Device
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM
06:00, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
great

Comment

feds64 Yups...  09:09, Dec-24-2015

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM
06:38, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
tnx a lot

Comment

feds64 You are welcome...  09:09, Dec-24-2015

Credits
Device
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM
07:06, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
Thanks for share

Comment

feds64 Welcome...  09:09, Dec-24-2015

Credits
Device
Online time
81 Hours
Send PM

Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20171 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal

14:02, Dec-24-2015 | Via mobile
|
thanks for sharing

Comment

feds64 You are welcome...  14:40, Dec-24-2015

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
15:13, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|
thank ......good job

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4517 Hours
Send PM

Author| 15:26, Dec-24-2015 | From PC
|

Thank you...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list